TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Warning to Amazon Data Services Singapore
Warning to Amazon Data Services Japan
Do stop your sabotage or you will be shot!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Anti-vaxxer Anna Stancombe(Patel)'s mental bankruptcy  (Read 3288 times)

worelia

• Boltbender
Anti-vaxxer Anna Stancombe(Patel)'s mental bankruptcy
« on: April 03, 2016, 11:49:52 PM »

News from Oz: anti-vaxxer Anna Stancombe (Patel) goes wild on ex-husband.

This is the gist of what the media now publish:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/antivaccine-mother-starts-go-fund-me-campaign-to-prevent-the-courts-from-enforcing-immunisation/news-story/7443717f63b392589d9cadad42a2d91d

[*quote*]
NSW
Anti-vaccine mother starts Go Fund Me campaign to prevent the courts from enforcing immunisation

April 3, 2016 3:42am
JANE HANSEN
Regional reporter
The Sunday Telegraph

Anna Patel has launched an appeal to stop her ex-husband vaccinating their children. Picture: Facebook

AN anti-vaccine campaigner mum has started a crowd-funding appeal to stop her former partner from vaccinating their two children.

Anna Patel with baby Akira.

Anna Patel, from Caboolture in Queensland, posted an appeal on the Go Fund Me website asking for help to raise $10,000 for a lawyer to stop her “ex-partner from vaccinating”.

She wrote: “Both our children, now 7 and 3, have never been vaccinated and he knows that the issue is very important to me.

“He is now trying to force me through court to get the children vaccinated.

“No Solicitor will help without upfront fees of minimum $10,000. I need help to raise this money.”

So far, only three people have donated a total of $120.

The children’s father Anil Patel, 58, said he wanted the children vaccinated because he was concerned for their health.

“I am concerned about the kids not being vaccinated because of the rising incidence of some of these ailments,” Mr Patel said.

He said he had taken a back seat ­during the nine-year relationship with regards to vaccination but now feared the kids could catch vaccine-preventable diseases.

“I’ve had to step up now, my biggest concern is that they could catch these diseases,” he said. “This is what happens when parents separate and one wants to vaccinate and the other doesn’t.”
Anna Patel. Photo: Supplied

Last month, The Sunday Telegraph reported that Ms Patel, who also goes by her maiden name Anna Marie Stancombe, had allegedly encouraged fellow anti-vaccine parents to tell Centrelink that they were on a catch-up vaccination program to still obtain benefits despite the crackdown under the new No Jab No Pay laws which started in January.

The new laws strip parents of some family payments and the child care ­rebate if they refuse to vaccinate. Ms Patel denied the claims despite posting her tips on the Facebook site Vaccine Free Australia.

Tasha David, president of the Australian Vaccination-sceptics Network, has also publicised Ms Patel’s fundraiser on Facebook, stating that “so many parents go through this situation and their partners use vaccination as just another tool to force their will on the other parent, please support this family”.

Ms Patel refused to comment on the matter, saying only: “I’m not going to talk to you, you basically lie.”
[*/quote*]
MASS MURDERERS:

Responsible for more than 83 dead: Taylor Winterstein, Edwin Tamasese

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=11338.msg27786#msg27786

worelia

• Boltbender
Re: Anti-vaxxer Anna Stancombe(Patel)'s mental bankruptcy
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 11:57:29 PM »

The media should have taken a closer look at the gofundme page.

https://www.gofundme.com/stopvaccination

[*quote*]
Stop my ex partner from vaccinating

EMERGENCIES
$395 of $10k
Raised by 12 people in 5 days
Donate Now
Share on Facebook
SHARES
Tweet
Created March 28, 2016
Anna Patel
UPDATE #2
11 HOURS AGO

Be the first to like this update

Well what a busy and eventful day. I spent it enjoying every minute with my two beautiful Children - then I started to get messages sent to me about the newspaper article that had been printed today. Thank you to Jane Hansen, this campaign of hate has literally back fired and has increased the support I am receiving. So thank you. Would like to point out I have only TWO Children, not three as PUBLISHED in the ever so reliable newspaper! Thank you to everyone that has donated, please keep sharing as much as you can. I am hoping this will all be over with soon. To my haters, much love, light and blessings xxxx
A more flattering pic :-)
Subscribe to Updates Show More
Donate
Tweet

I separated from my Children's Father in April 2014.

The last two years have been absolute hell for my two young Children and my self.

Due to ongoing domestic violence issue and harrasement and being left in $20,000  debt, I have no way to pay for a Solicitor.

We have received no child support in that two years, even though Centrelink reduces your payments as they are meant to be paying Child Support.

I have applied to Legal Aid and been denied - as they say there is no dispute as I currently have the Children. I have lodged a complaint with the Queensland Ombudsman.

I have had no choice but to self represent which is very stressful and takes a huge amount of time, that I do not have as I am raising my two young Children by myself.

He takes me to Court any chance he can. It is only about power and control for him and causing as much trauma as he can.

Both our Children, now 7 and 3 have never been vaccianted and he knows that the issue is very important to me.

He is now trying to force me through Court to get the Children vaccianted. :-(

No Solicitor will help without upfront fees of minimum $10,000 :-(

I need help to raise this money.

Please help if you can.
[*/quote*]

You see the update? You see how Anna Stancombe attacks Jane Hansen who wrote the article in the DailyTelegraph? Dig deeper!
MASS MURDERERS:

Responsible for more than 83 dead: Taylor Winterstein, Edwin Tamasese

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=11338.msg27786#msg27786

Thymian

Re: Anti-vaxxer Anna Stancombe(Patel)'s mental bankruptcy
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 08:59:51 AM »

Marke: 3000
.         Im Angesicht von Gewalt ist Höflichkeit gegenstandslos.
.         At face with violence politeness is pointless.

.         (User TNT in the former CDU forum)
--------------------------------------- * --------------------------------------- * ---------------------------------------
Pages: [1]