TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Warning to Amazon Data Services Singapore
Warning to Amazon Data Services Japan
Do stop your sabotage or you will be shot!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BEWARE! Archived version of a forum page of a Lyme forum shows censorship!  (Read 2164 times)

Borodor

Be warned: Lymenet.org cherishes frauds

Lymenet.org is a must to be put off the Net!

Via Internet the Secret Fox Smoke Signals Systems sent us an archived version of a forum page of a Lyme forum. The archived page shows how that very forum censors warning posts about charlatans and frauds. This incident demonstrates how that very forum willfully censors warnings while it at the same time accepts posts by the charlatans and even cherishes them.

Note: The posts by the critic named "xbyubon" now are erased in the forum. The posts by "Delta legal" and other frauds still are online. In the archived snapshot the original state is captured.

Be warned!

http://archive.is/dPu7V

[*quote*]
archive.is
webpage capture
Saved from   

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=034416;p=0#000037
no other snapshots from this url
search
15 Jan 2016 10:02:35 UTC

LymeNet Home LymeNet Menu
LymeNet on Facebook
Recommend

Senden
Tax deductible
The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family
The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.
If you would like to support the Network and the LymeNet system of Web services, please send your donations to:

The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey
43 Winton Road, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 USA
http://www.lymenet.org/

In the United States, your donations are tax deductible.
 LymeNet Flash    Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» You are not logged in. Login or register   LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » BX Lyme protocol?

-  UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!     
Author   Topic: BX Lyme protocol?
Lymedin2010
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted 10-03-2014 11:55 PM      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone ever heard of this or know of someone who is using it? I don't want to place this in medical, because I don't know if it is legit?

I have a shameless plug on the post of that video for my Blood Microscopy work [Smile]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOddSSKsOjc
Posts: 1694 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 10-04-2014 03:23 AM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
Editing to add after going through the process of trying to find out more about this. Save your time, IMO, it's a scam.

-----------------------------------------------

I made it all the way through the video and I'm like Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally" . . . "I'll have what [they] are having!"

It's hard to know just what the BX protocol is and their main website is no help as I am too dazed to navigate it.

The company is based in Panama - but that does not bother me. Just would need to know way more about it, as a company . . . but also about the protocol.

The only thing in the YouTube 18 minute video that I would need to confirm is if this is true and, if so, who said this?

at 16:44 --- D. Smith, Ph.D. Chief Scientist says

"when two of the most preeminent lyme doctors in the U.S. came out in conferences and stated that the BX protocol was the premier treatment for lyme disease in N. America and Europe, I think that's when people started to take it seriously . . ." (end quote)

I would also want to reference at least the professionals "interviewed" too. So far, at least the anesthesiologist appears to be real.

I know the motorcycle guy may have been very sincere but only in an interview do I think it's okay to become so emotional. I get it, but, still, it seems a bit manipulative since it's more of a polished presentation than a journalist interview. That's really the only thing that seems off (well, other than they never say what BX is, other than mitochondria repair).

That's as far as I got. I'd like to know more.

In any case, there are things we can do to help our mitochondria right here and right now. I just want to know what they are doing.

[ 05-17-2015, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]
Posts: 41383 | From Tranquil Tree House in my dreams | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 10-04-2014 03:30 AM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
Okay, in the midnight hour and I must call it a day. But, I did get this far and there are some leads, unless Google is at it again, just putting stuff in search results that may not be in the actual site.

For a start, Google: ILADS "BX protocol"

There are a few promising links . . . maybe.
-
Posts: 41383 | From Tranquil Tree House in my dreams | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 10-04-2014 12:43 PM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
Those links took me nowhere. I hate what Google does to trick you. We need to figure out who those key lyme doctors are who they say applaud BX.

After more thought, I know the infection matters. You can NOT just make mitochondria stronger to over power that, you have to work with the whole picture.

While the video is certainly seductive, and we all "get" it and want what they seem to have achieved. What company won't tell you about the product even after 18 minutes? That raises a red flag. And that their website is a mystery, another red flag.

If they could talk to me in plan language, up front, offer just who those lyme doctors are who say this is so good, well, then I'll listen longer.

But I think I wasted enough time on it. They offer no authentic clues or solid professional relationships that I can find.
-

[ 05-17-2015, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 10-04-2014 12:51 PM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
Maybe my file notes will get you farther - my thoughts in parentheses:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOddSSKsOjc

YouTube video

Todd Du Maurier NMD
Research Director, Lyme Patient (I find no professional search results for him)

Enhancing Mitochondria Function - to help the infections loose their power

(uh, does it work that way? Many who were perfectly healthy before lyme had perfectly working mitochondria and that didn't help them)

at 11:00 Pleomorphism . . . (yeah, a good point but not sure they explain it correctly)

BX, located in: Panama, Mexico & Dubai

R. Rowan, MD, Integrative practitioner

B. MacDougal, MD

A. Prochera, MD, lyme pt, anesthesiologist (she appears to be in Calif. - did not look for others yet)

I just get so sick looking at their website - the colors used just spin me to the floor. Maybe someone else can make sense of this. I would like to know more but this site is not user friendly.

http://www.bxprotocol.com

Our Office

DELTA INSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL, LTD A Belize International Business Corporation
Azuero Business Center, Suite 442
Avenida Perez Chitre, Panama
APD 0601-00395

Republica de Panama
-
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted 10-07-2014 08:56 PM      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Keebler.

Yea, the whole thing seems scripted. Some great truths in there too & more so than your typical public announcement, but it is a shame it had to come from something like an infomercial.

Who knows though, it may just work. Imagine if a true remedy/cure is out already & we simply don't give it the attention it deserves though.
Posts: 1694 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 10-07-2014 09:42 PM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
Well, they seem to keep details hidden. Don't know how we are to learn just what they are talking about if they don't get down to the actual details. That's really infuriating, actually.

It makes me think the truth of how bad lyme can be is being used as a lure but they are not truthful with us about the rest of this. They "get" it so we are to just trust them and know the magic word to open the right page on their website?
-

[ 05-17-2015, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]
Judie
Member # 38323

Icon 1 posted 10-08-2014 12:01 AM      Profile for Judie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just did a quick search out of curiosity. BX protocol brought up BX antitoxin, which then brought up a page that it helps with cancer and all kinds of other things.

I'm skeptical of "too good to be true."
Posts: 2627 | From California | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-OH
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted 10-08-2014 09:43 AM      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It comes in a bottle and is homeopathic.Composition:
http://www.bxprotocol.com/

The BX Energy Catalyst is a highly diluted, non-toxic derivative of pure crystalline fructose, exposed to specific frequencies within a unique frequency chamber that creates a complex of specific energy signatures that bind with sub quantum receptors within the fructose structure.

"Just a spoonful of sugar…" [from Mary Poppins]

Ann - OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com
Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted 10-08-2014 02:02 PM      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those bottles appear to me to be vials. It looks like the BX formula has to be injected. Why else would they talk about home-based treatment and self-administration.
Posts: 805 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-OH
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted 10-08-2014 04:57 PM      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you look closely, it is liquid, but it says "Dietary supplement"
across the bottom of the label.

Ann - OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com
Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted 10-08-2014 06:09 PM      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am still not sure. Could it be they are just marketing this as a dietary supplement so they do not have to come under strict scrutiny with the FDA...

1/2 fluid oz is a very minute amount of drink. I could more easily see that as an injectable vial size. And the caps on the bottles resemble that too.

http://www.mybxprotocol.com/delta1/

[confused]
Posts: 805 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted 10-08-2014 07:11 PM      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds like homeopathy. Some homeopathy is injectable.

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.
Posts: 4118 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted 10-08-2014 07:24 PM      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listen to this at 6:55. He talks about a 1 cc injection causing a herxheimer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy2V_GQB5D8&index=3&list=PLe8-w5xAxJC5pzBxUSysJbEYRcWmc9eJP
TNT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted 10-09-2014 11:27 AM      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone know anything more about this? Like how much it costs, especially?

It doesn't sound like there are many strings attached, so if it is reasonably priced, one could easily give a round of this a try. Especially from the comfort of your own home.

Most of us have given ourselves shots. It's easier than going on rounds of picc-line ABX.

That said, one would have to have more details before seriously pursuing something like this.
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 10-09-2014 02:43 PM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
I figured out that the page was extended far below what I first saw. It shows up as a full page but without any links. But it looks so complete it never occurred to me to scroll down.

Still, it can be hard to figure this out. There are a few things said that are intriguing. I wonder just who those lyme experts are they said are behind this.
-
TNT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted 10-10-2014 08:50 PM      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Somehow I missed this page on the website before. But, on the homepage, under Register, you can find details such as arraignment and costs.

The cost for the one year home program is roughly $17,000.00. I lost the inspiration to delve any further, but it appears like you cannot try a short trial to "see how you respond." Unless there are special options not publicly being advertised.

So, it does appear that there are strings attached. You basically have to commit to the program. So, until there is more evidence and it is more widely accepted, it sounds like a lot of money up front for a treatment that is still new and in the developmental stages.

It is still so new that I would like to hear success stories through people I somewhat know (such as support groups, or Lymenet), not just from anonymous videos of people that I personally don't know whether they truly exist.

And, like Keebler, I am very interested in knowing who those lyme docs are that recommend this. That would lend much credibility if that is true.

I do truly hope they can reconstruct a Rife universal microscope. That would be such an advancement (even if it is 80 years after the original)!
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 10-10-2014 09:25 PM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
Whoa. Sticker shock. TNT, thanks for that detail. I Agree: "lost the inspiration to delve any further"

I do hope they will divulge all the ingredients to those taking this. They seem so secretive.

Did find out on YouTube that this is an injectable agent to create oxidation inside mitochondria. And I wonder, is that really a good idea? Yet the testimonials are all so glowing but can't find out who these folks REALLY are as to the trueness, longevity of results, etc.

While this is not so much about mitochondria support as it is about destroying part of the inside of the mitochondria to destroy lyme . . . mitochondria support is a good idea. But that really is a separate topic.

Who are the investors, I wonder. Because they are scamming folks, it appears. They seem more concerned with their investment than in really helping to alleviate suffering by being more up front about this and finding some way for it to be affordable to all.

This "protocol" has some major questions that go unanswered and it just seems like a scam to me. Again, just my opinion based on a fraction of the research into this as might normally be done by someone who would be well.

Their slick production techniques put me off a great deal, too. My instinct just doesn't take to that.

But, if top lyme doctors really think this is so good, why are they not sharing. I don't think there is one LLMD or LL ND who would not be overjoyed to share something that has promise. I doubt any true lyme expert is so jazzed as the BX people say about it.
-

[ 05-17-2015, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 01-21-2015 07:42 PM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
MITOCHONDRIA

Adding this now as someone just inquired in a new thread today. And it seems a good place to put it for future searches.

As the supposed idea behind BX is to oxidize (another word for "destroy" I think?) part of the inside of mitochondria to kill lyme . . .

it makes better sense to me to nourish and enhance mitochondria so they can better work for us (which can certainly be damaged by lyme) there are so many ways we can do that ourselves:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=130772;p=0

Mitochondria ? Many good links here.
-

[ 05-17-2015, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 05-17-2015 09:06 PM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
Looking around a bit more . . . some additional views from anonymous posters (as we all are, really, looking for the real people inside, eh?):

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/medicine-treatments/10820513-bx-antitoxin-treatment-for-chronic-lyme/limitstart/40

MD Junction forum - a post and several replies on this topic from summer 2014

and

Scott "The Better Health Guy" mentioned it in passing in one of his articles. That can be searched. Just remember that a mention by a health writer, or even a doctor as he might start looking at something, is not the same as an endorsement.

There is one doctor mentioned in the MD Junction discussion board. Seems logical to call that doctor's office and inquire as to the thinking of this as of TODAY.

What I think we'd all like to see is better detail, clearer details - for a start.

[ 05-18-2015, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 05-21-2015 01:54 PM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
sickofsick just posted this in another thread on 5 May 2015:

sickofsick writes:

"I have attended a presentation by the scientist developer and watched all their podcasts. I feel their theories may be at least partly accurate. They are basically addressing Lyme at a cellular level, but so much of it is difficult to understand.

The price and mysterious nature of treatment keep most from signing up. However, I am acquainted with two people who are doing it and have improved significantly."

(end quote from sickofsick)

from this thread - where there may be additional posts that collect over time so anyone interested might check both:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/131851
-
xbyubon
Member # 47285

Icon 1 posted 01-06-2016 04:23 PM      Profile for xbyubon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The YouTube testimonials give the impression "BX Protocol" cures several illnesses : Lyme disease , cancer , diabetes , rheumatoid arthritis , Parkinson's , autism , etc

However the manufacturers of "BX Protocol", "Delta Institute International Limited" [DIIL] , say in their contract that their "protocol" is not a cure for any disease, e.g. point 12 ...

"12. ... [BX]protocol ... is not intended for use in ... the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, in man or other animals. "
http://www.webcitation.org/6eGU2GcGp

The Delta Institute also say they do not employ any " licensed physicians " , see 14(d) in their small-print ...

" 14(d) directors, trustees, affiliates, members, consultants, advisors, contractors, employees and or agents are not licensed physicians."
https://archive.is/sXSKd#selection-2875.49-2875.180 ,

i.e. they don't have any real-doctors who could use real-medicine: medicine which has been proven to be effective.
Posts: 7 | From Earth | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted 01-08-2016 04:00 PM      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If it sounds like it is too good to be true, it is.
Posts: 2838 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted 01-09-2016 01:13 PM      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lymenet Europe says it's a scam. http://www.lymeneteurope.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5576

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).
Posts: 4726 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xbyubon
Member # 47285

Icon 1 posted 01-11-2016 08:08 AM      Profile for xbyubon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Keebler:
Todd Du Maurier NMD , Research Director, Lyme Patient
(I find no professional search results for him)
You'd have better-luck finding him if you use his real name "Todd David Mauer" [in Utah] ...

- 

An accurate bacronym for "NMD" is : Not Medical Doctor.
Posts: 7 | From Earth | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Icon 1 posted 01-11-2016 11:14 PM      Profile for Delta Legal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Big Pharma Rob makes fictitious claims regarding mug shots and BX Protocol.

The mug shot claims are an example of how desperate this big pharma operative is to discredit the organization. The tactic involves joining 1 truth with 1 or 2 fallacies in order to achieve the desired social impact.

Dr. Todd Arrest

The Truth:

Dr. Todd was ticketed for staying on a University campus past designated hours and was written a ticket for trespassing. This type of misdemeanor required a mug shot under plea in abeyance. NO ARREST NO CONVICTION. Not exactly a fraudulent infraction as Big Pharma Rob asserts.

The Lie
Delta’s founders and employees are fraudsters. Delta is a scam. Delta does not provide anything for your money. People that work for Delta are fraudsters. Want proof? Check out these Mug Shots of the shysters in action.

Analysis:
The trickery of Big Pharma Rob is sophisticated. He is obviously an intelligent individual with a talent at distortion and manipulation. Many will decide not to do our protocol as a result of his criminal activities. That is unfortunate, and also distinguishes him as an evil person that cares little about your health.
Posts: 10 | From United States | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Icon 1 posted 01-11-2016 11:21 PM      Profile for Delta Legal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also, it is a well disclosed fact that the names of Deltas principles are partially disclosed or modified based on Deltas security protocol.

If your wondering why, then just look at Big Pharma Robs activities over the past six months. Also consider that Big Pharma operatives and how many integrative practitioners they have killed over the last year.

Big Pharma Rob is an operative for Big Pharma. Most people recognize his intent, but make sure you do your own investigation. Delta has certified legal reviews from a top law firm in the U.S. that are available upon request.
Posts: 10 | From United States | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xbyubon
Member # 47285

Icon 1 posted 01-12-2016 11:05 AM      Profile for xbyubon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delta Legal:
... Deltas principles are partially disclosed or modified based on Deltas security protocol ... If your wondering why consider ... how many integrative practitioners they have killed over the last year.
Yeah, that's what people hiding from assassins do : post a video of their face on YouTube, (un-pixellated), with their new-name on-screen , thus sacrificing their new secret-identity, so endangering their life, just to promote a product.

quote:
Also consider that Big Pharma operatives and how many integrative practitioners they have killed over the last year.
The alleged killings of "integrative practitioners" are suicides of fraudsters being held-to-account for their actions , who would rather kill-themselves than go-bankrupt and/or go to jail.

Run with the idea they were assassinated. Why did "Big Pharma" wait until the "integrative practitioners", (a/k/a quacks), were facing bankruptcy, and/or jail-time, to kill them ? . If an organization was prepared to murder the opposition, the rational strategy would be kill them immediately, not wait a years, only offing them as they were circling the plug-hole.

quote:
Delta has certified legal reviews from a top law firm in the U.S. that are available upon request.
Rather than waiting for a "request" for your character-references, why not post a link to them here ?,
and while you are at it, a link please to "Dr" Dewayne Lee Smith's name on the "University of Canterbury" website.

NB: that's "University of Canterbury", which is not the diploma-mill called "Canterbury University" in the Seychelles.

[ 01-12-2016, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: xbyubon ]
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Icon 1 posted 01-13-2016 03:43 PM      Profile for Delta Legal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can follow the responses to Big Pharma Rob's (aka xbyubon ) criminal activities on Delta's Blog

http://bxprotocol.com/blog.php
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Icon 1 posted 01-13-2016 03:54 PM      Profile for Delta Legal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dr. Smith offers no apologies regarding his extensive educational background. Almost everything that comes out of xbyubon's keyboard is a lie, distortion, or fabrication.

Its ironic that xbyubon even shows up on this website. He is a Canadian doctor that openly admits that Lyme Disease is a psychosomatic illness. He works for Big Pharma as a disinformation consultant.

Delta is currently pursuing him legally, the updates of which can be found on Delta's website.
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Icon 1 posted 01-13-2016 04:13 PM      Profile for Delta Legal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some of the recent comments on
xbyubon's twitter account:

"Homeopathy is full of S***" (not sure if we can use the word here),

"reflexology and acupuncturist are a scam."

"Energy work is a scam"

"alternative medicine is a scam"

"Alkalized water or alkalinity in general is a scam."

"Royal Rife was a scam"

"The Rife Microscope was a hoax"

Making fun of Jesus Christ. He says that pills are the answer for illness. This is his full time job. Follow him on twitter: Rob1999 if you think we are making this up.

We have discovered his involvement is multiple disinformation campaigns concurrently.

[ 01-13-2016, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Delta Legal ]
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 01-13-2016 04:21 PM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
[Editing to correct my misreading of it]

Delta Legal, thanks for pointing out the opinion of the other poster regarding acupuncture, etc. It's helpful to know their stance.
-

[ 01-13-2016, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Icon 1 posted 01-13-2016 04:32 PM      Profile for Delta Legal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Keebler, its a quote. We are quoting
xbyubon's twitter account.
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Icon 1 posted 01-13-2016 04:36 PM      Profile for Delta Legal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you for pointing out the lack of clarity.
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Icon 1 posted 01-13-2016 04:39 PM      Profile for Delta Legal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Keep in mind that Delta offers a "certified legal review" from a licensed attorney, for anyone wanting legal verification that the company is legitimate.
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Icon 1 posted 01-13-2016 04:45 PM      Profile for Delta Legal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you are on his twitter account, you will see that he has referred to all alternative doctors as scammers. He even potrays Dr Dietrich Klinghardt MD, PhD as a quack. So we feel like we are in very good company!
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted 01-13-2016 05:03 PM      Profile for Keebler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-
Delta,

Thank you for the clarification. Sorry I totally missed that. My eyes spasm a lot and can do all kinds of tricks on me. [And thanks for not just calling me names for misreading it, too. It's classy to say, 'uh, maybe that is not clear' instead of other ways that some might jump on it.]

I don't "do" Twitter. But I think one can see some Tweets if they have the person's "Twitter name" or whatever it might be called. I'll check that out later.

Still, on the other main matter here - all that you post is certainly . . . I'm just too sick to read it all now or say just what I want to.

Thank you for your posts. It will take a few passes for me to read them all.

As for big pharma & their tactics, of course, it's important that we understand all the ways they shoot down real people looking for real answers from places other than their tightly reigned world.

Please stick around or check back now and then. There may be some questions and while you are in the mgt. dept. it's good to have some kind of communication and there may be some light you could shine for anyone who might be interested in looking more deeply at this.
-
xbyubon
Member # 47285

Icon 1 posted 01-13-2016 11:09 PM      Profile for xbyubon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Dr. Smith offers no apologies regarding his extensive educational background ...
I didn't ask for an apology, I politely asked for a link to his name on the "University of Canterbury" website,
to corroborate that he actually has a real PhD.
quote:
Originally posted by Keebler:
... may be some light you could shine for anyone who might be interested in looking more deeply at this -
Re: "looking more deeply".
Like looking into Delta Institute director "Dr" Todd David Mauer / DuMaurier's conviction for theft ...
http://www.utahsright.com/chargesprofile.php?id=18749966 ,
a charge which required a $5,000 bail-bond in 1999. [Eek!]

BTW "Dr" Todd David Mauer / DuMaurier, is an unlicensed naturopath, a/k/a a quack.

Anyone can get a ND/NMD certificate from a diploma-mill for a few hundred bucks.

If he was a licensed naturopath that would be a different matter :
that would be evidence he didn't get his diploma free with a box of breakfast-cereal.
[ Although personally I wouldn't go near even a licensed ND , see ... http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Naturopathy ].

Despite asking politely, we've yet to see a link to verify that Delta-director "Dr" Dewayne Lee Smith has a real PhD,
rather than a worthless bogus certificate from a diploma-mill.

NB : The "BX" products Delta Institute offer are allegedly cure-alls : such panaceas are a popular myth, but an impossible dream.
Jen@canterbury
Member # 47334

Icon 1 posted 01-14-2016 10:20 PM      Profile for Jen@canterbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
xbyubon,

As a graduate and faculty member of Canterbury University, I find your perception of reality instructive.

First of all, Canterbury University is not a degree mill, unless you consider 4 years expeditious. Just because Wikipedia says it is so, doesn't make it true. In fact, examining your recent contribution to Wikipedia about BX; http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/BX_Protocol, doesn't make your opposition to BX credible at all. To the contrary, the article elicits support for BX.

Consider the audience. The people in this forum are highly disillusioned with the myopic mainstream mentality that says,"Your Doctor Knows Best". And I quote from your wiki article about BX:

"The only claims missing here are bigger penis and more kilometres to the litre."

Is this the type of mental dexterity that should convince the forum that Leiden academics are somehow superior to our alternative brand of education at Canterbury?

The fact that wiki acquiesces to the submission of this type of article, illustrates why alternative institutions, like Canterbury, are on the rise, while trust in conventional universities is plummeting.

Attacks on Canterbury

Mainstream academia indoctrinates its students into believing that they are dissident if they do not cling to established thought.

Most Ph.D.'s, like yourself, are procreated when conventional dogma encounters an impressionable mind. Then as you mature, you begin to believe that the outside world is evil and inferior if they do not forfeit their own believes or subjugate their intellectual autonomy to the will of the majority, (that is to say the "establishment" or mainstream research community in this case).

The great majority of universities do not seem to enhance the mental freedom of their students at all, some of whom are psychologically damaged by the experience. It may be a fair assumption that universities who claim that chronic Lyme disease does not exist, (like yours), may have a lot in common with mind-control cults. You may laugh, but the practices of such cults are strangely familiar to anyone looking at academia from a safe distance. The four fundamental cult traits of conventional universities are: 1. Behavior Control, 2. Information Control, 3.Thought Control, and 4. Emotional Control. Is this why the testimonials on the BX Website are repulsive?

Academia is broken, has become a meritocracy, and offers little meaningful hope for Lyme or most other serious pathologies, and you claim we should be worried that Dr. Smith went to Canterbury instead of Leiden? ASTONISHING!

[ 01-15-2016, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Jen@canterbury ]
Posts: 3 | From Seychelles | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jen@canterbury
Member # 47334

Icon 1 posted 01-15-2016 12:09 AM      Profile for Jen@canterbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is the web verify link. You are required to obtain diploma number from the student.(and yes he did graduate from Canterbury).

http://canterburyuniversity.uk/site/grades/web_verify

Indecently, after reviewing the degree requirements at University of Leiden, I understand why Dr. Smith elected to pursue an alternate coarse.

Our Bio-Science program (PhD.) requires 92 credits + a 4 year degree.

We consider Dr. Smith among our most respected alumnus.
Posts: 3 | From Seychelles | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jen@canterbury
Member # 47334

Icon 1 posted 01-15-2016 12:20 AM      Profile for Jen@canterbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Canterbury University Graduates crush conventional competition
Study
xbyubon
Member # 47285

Icon 1 posted 01-15-2016 04:22 AM      Profile for xbyubon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jen@canterbury:
As a graduate and faculty member of Canterbury University ...
... Academia is broken, has become a meritocracy...
... Dr. Smith elected to pursue an alternate coarse ...
I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "meritocracy" if you think it's a bad idea for academia to be organised on that principle. [ You may have meant mediocracy. You're using the word "coarse" where you should have used course, and you allege you are a faculty-member of a University [lol] pull the other one it's got bells on.
quote:
Originally posted by Jen@canterbury:
Here is the web verify link. You are required to obtain diploma number from the student.(and yes he did graduate from Canterbury).
http://canterburyuniversity.uk/site/grades/web_verify ...
Our Bio-Science program (PhD.) requires 92 credits + a 4 year degree.
One would think that after allegedly spending 4 years in your establishment,
that "Dr" Smith would be able to get its name the right way round:
on his website, it states that Dewayne Smith has a PhD from the University of Canterbury, not "Canterbury University".
The former is legitimate university in New Zealand , the latter is a diploma-mill in the Seychelles.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Canterbury , which is not to be confused with "Canterbury University".

[ 01-15-2016, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: xbyubon ]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply    Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
  -  Printer-friendly view of this topic   
Hop To:  Go

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2014 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.