TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Because of their sabotage the Net nazis
"Amazon Data Services Nova", Ashburn, United States
"Amazon Data Services" Singapore
"Amazon Data Services" Japan
ARE BLOCKED

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 'Dr' Mirza Anwer Baig is a lethal danger to the public.  (Read 1414 times)

Thymian

'Dr' Mirza Anwer Baig is a lethal danger to the public.
« on: October 05, 2017, 06:19:10 PM »

Der angebliche Doktor "Dr Mirza Anwer Baig" hat entdeckt, daß wir ob seiner Geistesleistung nicht glücklich sind, denn er bringt Menschen um. Also, da müssen wir echt nicht zustimmen, nein, müssen wir nicht, und da können wir auch mit härteren Sachen als mit Tannenzapfen werfen. Können wir. Haben wir. Und das mag er nicht. Er greint. Von seinerm Geschreibsel braucht man nur das von mir gefettete Stückchen am Anfang lesen und den Rest fröhlich überspringen. Da ergeht er sich in seine üblichen Wahnvorstellungen.

In short, in English, and, no pardon, in French:

"Dr" Mirza Anwer Baig is a lethal danger to the public. His advice and treatments are utter crap and can kill you.

"Dr" Mirza Anwer Baig complains about our warning. But, I say it again, "Dr" Mirza Anwer Baig is a lethal danger to the public. He should be deposited in a padded cell, key thrown away.

His complaint:

http://www.thehomeotoday.com/2015/10/homeopathic-remedy-that-can-treat-ards.html

[*quote*]
HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY THAT CAN TREAT ARDS AND SARS BY Dr Mirza Anwer Baig
0 6:13 AM

Dr Mirza Anwer Baig

Dear Friends,
Some people are considering me as psychopath and danger for the society. Though I am not frustrated or depressed from their viewpoint, rather their comments are boosting my energy. At least such people are considering me as something. You can also see one of such people by following this link:
http://transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=8183.0

However, I am sharing about one homeopathic remedy which can help in treating variety of respiratory problems whether of ARDS like (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) or of SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome). Both of such diseases whether ARDS or SARS have not much difference. One i.e. the ARDS can wait for some time, SARS kills immediately. So now-a-days in most of the time deaths are occurring due to these in most of the well equipped hospitals as well as in the public hospitals. ARDS is a kind of anaphylactic reaction due to some drugs or any virus of like swine flu while SARS like condition is because of bird flu. In the sense both are fatal, one kills slowly another just immediately.
This child was around 2 years, very active and energetic and was very fond of watching television particularly of his most liking channels. The father of the child one day considered this habit is not right so he wanted to reprimand him but the child was not willing to accept so in anger father had just switched off the television. After which, the child got so much annoyed with his anger started crying and crying nonstop so perhaps father had also beaten him as well. After which he started crying more vigorously on account of protest against the violence of his father.
The child did not stop crying and on the contrary developed some respiratory distress and turned cyanosed (bluish black) like. So thereafter, the family rushed to the hospital where he was admitted in an intensive care unit of that hospital. He was diagnosed as a patient of severe pneumonia which is usually seen in the patients of swine flu and or bird flu. They kept the child inside the respirator machine but the child did not show any sign of improvement in spite of all kind of internal allopathic medicines known for such kinds of respiratory distress. His parents though were educated but were not economically well sound. Their child was now in coma and hospital bills were going up towards lakhs without any hope. And which was the reason they started looking for an alternative and which made his father to visit us to save the child.
After listening, the whole story and after knowing that the moment the child was bringing out from the (newly made) respirator machine started gasping for the oxygen. So was kept inside that respiratory helper and which was a kind of balloon, a new device for such kind of ailments and which may be certainly available in the best equipped modern hospitals.
I suggested one homeopathic remedy in liquid form with an instruction that the moment when the hospital's doctors would try to remove from the machine and when he starts struggling for the breath you just make him to inhale the vapours of this remedy. It is because if the doctors will come to know about all this they will make this a scene and the blames will be upon your shoulders and to me as well, if the child dies.
Surprisingly, the inhaling of vapours of this remedy made him to inhale in a natural way and then not needed the machine. So the parents, who knew that actually what had helped their son, brought their child from the hospitals against medical advice. God blessed the child and me as well, he survived. Later on I treated the child with his constitutional and causative remedies. He was playful with me. See him with me in my chamber just after few days of my treatment. An obstinate stubborn child had converted into gentle and humble. Now your turn dear friends guess the remedy.

Posted by janagiraman R
[*/quote*]

"Some people are considering me as psychopath and danger for the society." Damned sure we do, damned sure. Because "Dr" Mirza Anwer Baig is a psychopath. His medical claims are insane and lethal.

"Though I am not frustrated or depressed from their viewpoint, rather their comments are boosting my energy." That is a rhetoric trick to brush off the critics. No avail! Here we are and we do uphold our complaint.

" At least such people are considering me as something." As a complete idiot. Yes.

" You can also see one of such people by following this link:
http://transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=8183.0 "

There we informed the public about the danger he poses. And we are not alone. Many people share the knowledge that "Dr" Mirza Anwer Baig is a complete idiot and a danger to the public.

Homeopathy is deadly fraud. Homeopathy never ever, not even in a single case, cured anyone from anything. But it kills thousands each year in Germany. These cases don't get known in public because homeopaths avoid the responsibility by declaring that these people "could not be healed by conventional medicine".

All his excuses and claims are nothing but lies. Lies that kill.

If you go to "Dr" Mirza Anwer Baig to get a cure, you could as well shoot yourself. That is much easier. And not as costly for your family.
.         Im Angesicht von Gewalt ist Höflichkeit gegenstandslos.
.         At face with violence politeness is pointless.

.         (User TNT in the former CDU forum)
--------------------------------------- * --------------------------------------- * ---------------------------------------

Eule

Re: 'Dr' Mirza Anwer Baig is a lethal danger to the public.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 11:07:57 AM »

If you go to "Dr" Mirza Anwer Baig to get a cure, you could as well shoot yourself. That is much easier. And not as costly for your family.

Seconded!
*****   We are surrounded by morons!   *****
Pages: [1]