TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Warning to Amazon Data Services Singapore
Warning to Amazon Data Services Japan
Do stop your sabotage or you will be shot!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Die Schande des amerikanischen Kontinents  (Read 39406 times)

ama

Die Schande des amerikanischen Kontinents
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 11:21:46 PM »

Hi, all,

what I am telling you now is unbelievable, I know, but it is the plain truth as you can find out for yourself.

We live in Germany and observe a death sect which has caused hundreds of dead. The sect follows the insane ideas (called "Germanic New Medicine" or simply "New Medicine") of Ryke Geerd Hamer, a criminal psychopath.

We have several dozen web-pages, most of them being in German as this is where the craze started.

In our domains in the WWW we cover several languages. We also have a huge site in Italian:
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~italix

A very large page with nearly 700 links is

auf Deutsch: Die Todessekte:
http://www.todessekte.de

in English: The Death Sect:
http://www.deathsect.com

en francais: La secte de la mort:
http://www.secte-de-la-mort.net

le forum en francais pour la site "La secte de la mort":
http://www.secte-de-la-mort.net/phpBB3/

Wiki "Neue Medizin" in English, French, German, Italian + other languages
http://www.ariplex.com/nmwiki

in Italy the journalist Journalist Ilario D'Amato writes the "Dossier Hamer":
http://www.dossierhamer.it

On the memorial wall I made a post for the hundreds of dead. For two victims we have obituary pages:

Michaela
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amamiche.htm

Christina
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amachris.htm

Michaela died in november 2005. Her death was EXTREMELY cruel. The photographs in the obituary are not for the faint at heart...

The other victims also died a very, very cruel death. One of the reasons is that Hamer claims that morphine would kill them immediatley. So his victims are in panic and do not take analgetic medicaments...

Hamer has several groups of copy-cats. One group calls itself "meta-medicine". One central of this group resides in the USA. On their web-site they advertise with several dozen world famous screen actors like Geena Davis, Ben Kingsley, etc.

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/gigantic_fraud_exposed/metamedicine_fraud_with_celebs_2_2.jpg

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/gigantic_fraud_exposed/metamedicine_fraud_with_celebs_4_3x.jpg

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/showtopic.php?threadid=2391

We started a thread in our forum TG-1 about this.

The point is: the screen actors are abused, and they do not know it. The meta-mediciners made them believe that the screen actors would make PR for cancer research. But that is not true. If you look at the web-pages of the meta-mediciners you will see clearly, that they base on Ryke Geerd Hamer. And NO ONE survived.

In spring 2007 we made interviews with former employees of Hamer, who in 1985 had a clinic in Katzenelnbogen near Cologne, Germany. The reports are incredible. The bodies of the cancer patients were brought across the French border at night, so that nobody should see it.

Here you can read and hear the interviews: http://www.deathsect.com

One of Hamer's accomplices was Antoine d'Oncieu, a French, who organized the plot in France and started an association ("ASAC") there. d'Oncieu organized the money collecting and the activities in France. Of this group ASAC some persons were sentenced in a trial in Chambery. Hamer was sentenced to three years. He should have been sentenced to death for what he did!

The French authorites let him out in february 2006, after half the duty. Hamer fled back to his hideout in Spain, where he left in spring 2007, and since hides in Norway.

We tried to get in contact with the agents of the screen actors, but they blocked. We tried to get in contact with the spokespersons of the screen actors, but they blocked.

So, for years now, the meta-mediciners have world famous screen actors make PR for them, FOR FREE. And these world famous screen actors do make PR for an insane criminal and his not insane, but fully criminal copy-cats. NO ONE survived, but we found 150 dead so far, and we are very much afraid that is AT LEAST 2x or 3x as much.

And in Italy the investigating attorneys found 15 dead.

I ask you to please help us to spread this news to the fan-clubs of the screen actors. As the spokespersons block the information, we have to find other means to get in contact with the actors directly to for once and all times stop the PR for the murderous Hamer death sect.

If you think that what I say can't be true: go ahead and find out. Several German and Swiss TV stations had reports about Hamer and death cases. In Italy the state authorities found 15 dead so far. In our forum TG-1, in the domains and in the Wiki you can see the details.

We are in contact with journalists in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, and Norway. We would like to get in contact with journalists in other countries.

Please, do help us to prevent that more people fall victim for the murderous Hamer death sect and its copycats, like the meta-mediciners.

More than 300 dead.

Many of them had a fate like this:

... or worse...

And those screen actors are making PR for that...

[Bild-URL gefixt. Yulli]
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 06:54:35 PM by Yulli »
Kinderklinik Gelsenkirchen verstößt gegen die Leitlinien

Der Skandal in Gelsenkirchen
Hamer-Anhänger in der Kinderklinik
http://www.klinikskandal.com

http://www.reimbibel.de/GBV-Kinderklinik-Gelsenkirchen.htm
http://www.kinderklinik-gelsenkirchen-kritik.de

ama

Re: Die Schande des amerikanischen Kontinents
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 12:19:33 AM »

Die United Nations schmücken sich mit Geena Davis. Und schon wieder alles nur Schmu und Pfusch von a bis z.

This is Google's cache of http://www.un.org/News/briefings/docs/2010/db100628.doc.htm

[*QUOTE*]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spokesperson's Noon Briefing

Department of Public Information • News and Media Division • New York

Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General

The following is a near-verbatim transcript of today’s noon briefing by Martin Nesirky, Spokesperson for the Secretary-General.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the briefing.

**Secretary-General’s Statement on UNRWA

I have a statement attributable to the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General on the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).

The Secretary-General condemns the vandalism last night by masked armed men at an UNRWA summer games facility in the Gaza Strip.  He is very concerned that this is the second such incident in a month. Such attacks are an assault upon the well-being of Gaza’s children, 250,000 of whom attend UNRWA’s summer games for recreation and education, as well as a respite from the difficulties of everyday life in the Strip.

The Secretary-General calls upon the de facto authorities to combat any incitement against United Nations operations, and ensure the safety of UNRWA and other UN personnel and programmes, serving the most vulnerable in Gaza.  He calls for those responsible for these incidents to be brought to justice.

**Secretary-General at ECOSOC and G-20

The Secretary-General addressed the high-level segment of the Economic and Social Council this morning, following his return from the G-20 Summit meeting in Toronto.  In both places, he emphasized the need to build the global economic recovery from the ground up.

The Secretary-General argued at the summit that we cannot balance budgets on the backs of the world’s poorest people, and we cannot abandon our commitment to the most vulnerable.  In Toronto, he focused on three areas of investment that can yield high and immediate returns:  jobs; a green recovery; and health and health systems.

In his remarks to the press, after the Economic and Social Council meeting, the Secretary-General also said that he was encouraged by the level of voter turnout in Kyrgyzstan and that it took place in an orderly manner, without the difficulties seen in recent weeks.  This clearly demonstrates the aspiration of the people of Kyrgyzstan for peace and stability, he said.  And he added that the United Nations will continue to support Kyrgyzstan and its people as they prepare for parliamentary elections later this year.

** Kyrgyzstan

Staying with Kyrgyzstan, the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) reports that the situation on the ground during yesterday’s referendum appeared to be calm, with no security incidents reported by afternoon.

Displacement numbers are still unclear, however.  OCHA says that a reported 150 refugees remain in hospitals on the Uzbek side of the border.  The official number of refugee returns remains at some 75,000, while the overall estimated number of internally displaced persons in Kyrgyzstan remains at 300,000.

Yesterday, a cargo plane chartered by the UN refugee agency (UNHCR) arrived in Osh.  It was carrying 800 family-sized tents and 7,000 blankets.  Another emergency airlift will take place today, carrying 40 tons of aid, including jerry cans, plastic sheets, kitchen sets, blankets and a portable warehouse.

Relief aid on the two flights will help 30,000 people.  Shelter agencies have established a distribution mechanism to ensure that the aid items reach the displaced and returnee population during the next few days.

**Security Council

At 3 this afternoon, the Security Council will hold a formal meeting to hear a briefing on the work of the 1737 Committee, which deals with sanctions on Iran.

After that, the Council will hold a formal meeting, followed by consultations, on the Peacebuilding Office in the Central African Republic (BINUCA).  In his latest report on that Office, which is available online, the Secretary-General calls on the Government of the Central African Republic and all political parties to work to follow up on the recommendations of the political dialogue held in December 2008, including those on security and on armed groups.

The Council’s formal meeting and consultations on the UN Disengagement Observer Force in the Golan Heights (UNDOF), which had been scheduled for this morning, have been rescheduled for Wednesday afternoon.

** Eritrea

Despite the Government of Eritrea’s longstanding positions on Somalia and Djibouti, it has recently taken a number of steps towards constructive engagement with its neighbours and the wider international community.  This is what the Secretary-General says in his report on Eritrea, which was requested by the Security Council when it imposed sanctions on Eritrea in December 2009.

The Secretary-General also underscored that the long-term peace and stability in the Horn of Africa required a comprehensive approach to address the conflicts in the region.  In this respect, progress in implementing the decision of the Ethiopia-Eritrea Boundary Commission and normalizing relations between the two countries would significantly contribute to promoting stability in the entire region, he says.

**Press Conferences Today

Some press conferences:  at 12:30 p.m. today in this room, Geena Davis, the Academy Award-winning actress and founder of the non-profit organization “The Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media”, will speak to journalists here.  That’s following the opening of, as we mentioned earlier, the 2010 ECOSOC high-level segment.

And also at 12:30 p.m., Derviş Eroğlu, the Turkish Cypriot leader, will speak to correspondents at the stakeout position on the 2nd floor of the North Lawn Building.

**Press Conferences Tomorrow

And press conferences tomorrow here:  at 11 a.m., the Assistant Secretary-General for Economic Development, Jomo Kwame Sundaram, and the Director of the Development Policy and Analysis Division, Rob Vos, will hold a press conference on the launch of the annual World Economic and Social Survey 2010.

And at 1 p.m., the United Nations Office for Partnerships (UNOP) will hold a press conference entitled “Women Empowerment through Sport:  Civil Society Serving Gender Equality and the MDGs”.

And then at 2:30 p.m., there will be a press conference with Paavo Väyrynen, the Minister for Foreign Trade and Development of Finland, in conjunction with the ECOSOC high-level segment which is taking place from 28 June, so from today, until to 2 July.

So, that’s what I have.  Questions, please?

**Questions and Answers

Question:  Martin, the United Nations is recognizing, rightly so, I would say, the anniversary of the genocide in Rwanda has happened.  In few weeks, on 11 July we’re going to have a fifteenth anniversary of Srebrenica genocide.  How will that day be remembered at the UN, and whether the Secretary-General will address, in what kind, shape of form that day?

Spokesperson:  Let’s find out.  I’ll find out and come back to you.  Okay.

Question:  And also as a follow-up to that then.  Will anybody from the United Nations system go down there?  There are reports, for example that very high officials from all over the world will attend in Srebrenica, including, which is not confirmed, but [ United States] Vice-President [Joseph] Biden.  So my question is:  who will attend from UN that event?

Spokesperson:  Let’s find out.

Question:  On Friday, India detained a ship bound for Pakistan from Bangladesh, which was carrying some weapons, which were being delivered back to the Pakistani troops in Karachi. And the reason for that was that Pakistani troops needed those weapons for their peacekeeping operations in Liberia.  This is the story.  Now, India has detained that ship because it has explosives.  Do you have any reaction to that?  Because it was a UN consignment going back to Pakistan.

Spokesperson:  Again, I don’t have any details on that.  We’ll have to look into it.  I’m sorry, I don’t have anything on that.  I’m sure my colleagues will help me.

Question:  Another thing, I just want to follow up on the attack.  Has anybody any information on who are the perpetrators of this particular crime?

Spokesperson:  Which particular crime?

Question:  On this Gaza, the Gaza games.

Spokesperson:  No.  Well, we’d very much like to know, and we expect the de facto authorities in Gaza to act pretty promptly to find those responsible and bring them to justice.  It’s very clear that this is an attack on children and on their ability not only to have some respite from the real difficulties that they face with everyday life, but also is a chance for them to take part in summer games and to receive further education, which they’re already receiving, many of them, through UNRWA schools in Gaza.

Question:  Are there any indications that those perpetrators could be, or maybe they are, the same who did the similar attack in May?

Spokesperson:  We don’t know that.  All we know is that these were masked armed men who attacked this summer games camp.  But we don’t have any further details.  I know my colleagues on the ground have been, from UNRWA, have been extremely forthright on their views on this, and this is reflected also in the Secretary-General’s thoughts, which I’ve just relayed here.  And it’s really important that the de facto authorities there not only bring those responsible to justice, but also ensure that this kind of thing doesn’t happen in the future.  They really need to be able to combat any incitement of this kind.

Question:  Does the United Nations have any reaction to this plan being presented by Pakistan for a political settlement in Afghanistan about which President [Barack] Obama commented yesterday and so did the CIA chief?

Spokesperson:  What was the last part, again?

Question:  I said yesterday President Obama and the CIA chief commented about this plan being promoted by Pakistan to bring about a political settlement in Afghanistan.

Spokesperson:  Well, I know that my colleagues at the United Nations Mission in Afghanistan will be looking into that.  And I am sure that if they have something for us, they will let us have it quite quickly.  But we don’t have anything right now.

Question:  But does the United Nations have any information whether President [Hamid] Karzai met Sirajuddin Haqqani, the main Taliban chiefs?

Spokesperson:  We’ll have to ask the Mission in Kabul.

Question:  I wanted to ask, I heard the statement both by Mr. [Miroslav] Jenca and then reiterated by the Secretary-General this morning about the referendum in Kyrgyzstan.  I was wanting to ask:  what is the UN’s estimate of the turnout of ethnic Uzbeks?  There are some reports that, for example in the border town of Suretash, only a hundred to 4,000 people were able to vote.  So, I’m just wondering, what does the UN statement mean when compared to such low turnout numbers reported for ethnic Uzbeks?

Spokesperson:  Well, reported by whom?

Question:  Associated Press.

Spokesperson:  Right.  Well, there are a number of things here.  First of all, the UN is not observing, and the UN is not counting votes or voters.

Question:  Then why are they praising?

Spokesperson:  Let me finish, first of all, to try to answer your question.  First of all, there is the Central Election Commission.  That’s the body which is compiling the figures.  So, the figures on turnout will be coming from the Central Election Commission.  And I checked their website before I came here; it’s in Kyrgyz and Russian, and there are very detailed figures by each province or district showing the turnout and absolute figures in each case.  And of course, overall figures.  And that’s the first thing.  So I would encourage you to take a look at that.  And the second thing is, perhaps more helpfully for you in English, as well as Kyrgyz and Russian; the OSCE’s [Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe’s] office for democratic institutions and human rights has put out a fairly detailed overview in a statement of its preliminary findings and conclusions.  This is, as I said, this is preliminary findings, as you might expect, given this is less than 24 hours after the vote itself.  But they are quite detailed, and as Mr. Jenca and the Secretary-General have said, they have taken note, and the Special Representative of the Secretary-General has taken note of this preliminary assessment by the OSCE and others where it’s clear that there were some shortcomings.  That’s clear.  That’s obvious.  But what they believe is, and this is the assessment that this was largely transparent.  And the turnout; again, it’s for the Central Election Commission, firstly, to give those figures.  The turnout that seems to be evident, not only from the Central Election Commission in concrete numbers, but also from the more anecdotal evidence, if you like, of the international observer, that there were long-term observers that would tend to suggest that this was a sizeable turnout.  And most importantly, that it was peaceful.  There weren’t any violent incidents.

Question:  Just a quick follow-up.  If these were the two bases for the UN’s praise of the election, does the Central Election Commission — apparently you’ve read them in Russian — are these turnout numbers done by ethnicity or simply by geography?

Spokesperson:  Not by ethnicity.  It’s done by geography; by the region.  Yeah.

Question:  Does the UN have a particular concern or, I don’t know, maybe “duty” is the wrong word, to the ethnic Uzbeks who were being targeted by violence, left the country, many of them had their ID cards ripped up — is that something, does this statement today mean that they feel, that the UN feels, that the turnout and the ability to vote of the ethnic Uzbeks of southern Kyrgyzstan was sufficient, from the UN’s point of view?

Spokesperson:  What we’ve said is that it really does demonstrate the aspiration of the people of Kyrgyzstan for peace and stability and democracy.  That’s what we’ve said.  That’s the first thing.  The second thing is that we’re not suggesting that this is the end of the story, and that somehow this is perfect.  It was not.  There is work to be done, and the United Nations will continue to provide the technical support that’s required, not least by the Central Election Commission, so that they can improve further and not least so that when we get to the parliamentary elections at the end of this year, they will be in better shape to ensure that it’s as inclusive as possible.

Question:  One last one on this, and thanks a lot.  I think I had asked last week whether you could confirm what a UN official had told me — which is that the Constitution that was voted on and approved over the weekend on Sunday outlaws political parties based on ethnicity.  And if so, that’s why I guess I’d be concerned, I’m wondering if the UN sees any connection between a group being targeted by violence, probably if the Associated Press can be believed, having a lower turnout than other groups and, therefore, in the future being prohibited from organizing around, I guess to protect their rights on the basis of their minority status.  Were you able to confirm that that is in the Constitution?

Spokesperson:  Not personally.  But I am sure that my colleagues in DPA [Department for Political Affairs] can help me with that, and also my colleagues in Bishkek.

Question:  Martin, a month and half ago approximately, when I asked you on the issue on the name of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, you put it that the UN will not input any kind of time limits for the negotiations.  And it was sort of news.  In the meantime, we had a new development just last week from the European Union showing a great deal of optimism that in a week probably a high official, I cannot quote him who was that, but it was a high official, that in a week probably we will have a solution.  Yet, when we talk to [George] Papandreou, Prime Minister of Greece, he also regretted somehow that we did not have a time limit for this talk.  Now, my question is, when Mr. Papandreou met the Secretary-General, did the Secretary-General express the same view, that somehow that more speed or speed up or that even a time limit?  I don’t like to put any words to anybody’s mouth.

Spokesperson:  Well, we don’t have anything beyond the readout that we’ve already given, except to say it in general terms, not specifically in that meeting, that we’ve been clear and repeatedly clear on the need for the two countries involved to come to an amicable agreement.  This involves compromise and this involves obviously the help of the UN Special Adviser in this particular case [Matthew Nimetz].  And so, we don’t really have anything further to add at this point.  Yes, we’ve seen the media reports on the pace or otherwise of the negotiations to find a settlement to this, but nothing concrete.

Question:  Just a quick follow-up.  Do you share that kind of optimism that probably very soon we will have a solution?

Spokesperson:  As I’ve said, we don’t have anything concrete.  We’ve seen the reports, and this is clearly something that the Secretary-General keeps a close eye on, not least because this is something that has been going on for quite a long time.  But to put a time limit on it, I don’t think it’s helpful.  Okay.

Question:  In Guinea-Bissau, last Friday, the military leader who was the head of the coup last April was named for the top military post in the country, Mr. [Antonio] Indjai.  This was something that the UN, the US, and the EU [European Union] is trying to prevent from happening.  And I want to know what possibly will be the consequences of this action.

Spokesperson:  Okay.  Well, I couldn’t hear the question fully, I am afraid, because the microphones are in the lower half here.  But if I have understood it correctly, it’s not for me to comment on what the United States and the European Union think about these matters.  But I can speak for the United Nations when I have some guidance, and I don’t have it now.  Okay.  I will need to find out.  Thank you.

Question:  Martin, on this Pakistani ship, basically this ship is Panamanian.  The ship that was detained by India in Calcutta was a Panamanian ship, and the Pakistan Government has protested officially about that ship that was bound from the United Nations back to Pakistan.

Spokesperson:  Yeah, I heard what you said the first time as well, but I’ll need to find out.  I don’t have anything for you on that, okay.  All right, just one more question, I think.

Question:  Sure, well, let me slip one in here.  Just, because the Secretary-General was going to the DRC, I guess today, and Mr. [Alan] Doss’s tenure expires on Wednesday, given that this OIOS [Office of Internal Oversight Services] report on Mr. Doss has been on the Secretary-General’s desk for some time now; does he intend to rule on it before Alan Doss leaves UN service?  And if not, does OIOS have any jurisdiction over Mr. Doss, and what would be the possible penalties if a finding of incorrect action were found?  And if he is not going to rule, what does it say about accountability in the UN system?

Spokesperson:  That’s many for the price of one there.  But I don’t have an answer for you on these.  I’ll need to see what I can find out.  As far as I know, the answer that I’ve given before still stands.  I don’t think there is any change on where it’s located.

Question:  On the election in Burundi, it’s said…

Spokesperson:  I said one question.

Question:  I think you said one answer, not one question.

Spokesperson:  That’s a bit strange, Matthew, but what about Burundi?

Question:  Tomorrow on the Burundi election, would you have something to say…

Spokesperson:  I would be fairly certain that we would have something to say on Burundi, and indeed on Guinea as well.  Yeah.  I’d be fairly certain about that.  Thank you very much.

For information media • not an official record
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[*/QUOTE*]

ama

Geena Davis supports death sect / Open Letter to the Screen Actors Guild
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 01:06:33 AM »

[*QUOTE*]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geena Davis supports death sect / Open Letter to the Screen Actors Guild
******************************************************************************************

Quote from http://www.deathsect.com :

<quote>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fraud of the Metamediciners
Mega-Scandal in the American Film-Industry

Material about the meta-mediciners you can find here:
Die Metamediziner:
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/board.php?boardid=211

The meta-mediciners gain a foothold in Great Britain, Germany, Norway, and the
USA, where they defrauded at least 2 dozen screen actors. The meta-mediciners
made the actors believe that the meta-mediciners are engaged in breastcancer
research. The screen actors, among them celebrities like Geena Davis and Ben
Kingsley, are abused with their names and photographs taken for the PR of the
meta-mediciners.

PICTURE: Screenshot of the web-site healbreastcancerawards.org,
with fotographs of 20 film und TV actors

I informed the American Screen Actors Guild, also some spokespersons of the
actors. If they will realize the goings-on ... is another question... One more
if they will admit to have brought their clients, the actors, into this
situation. Because it is not the actors themselves, but their agents and
spokespersones, who are responsible for these things.

Open Letter to the Screen Actors Guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<quote>
Screen Actors Guild
Hollywood
5757 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036-3600
Tel: 001-(323) 954-160-0    Main Switchboard
                      -6729 Agency Department
http://www.sag.org
Screen Actors Guild

Bremerhaven, Germany, March 9th., 2007

Dear Sirs,

I ask you to please help me in a very serious and sad matter: a case of
fraud in which world famous film actors are victims.

In the web-page

http://www.healbreastcancer.org/awards_overview.php

you can see some of the victims:   

<quote>
OUR BENEFIT COMMITTEE

Geena Davis
Ben Stiller
Rosie O'Donnell
Ben Kingsley
Alfre Woodard
Tommy Lee Jones
Paula Abdul
Harold Perrineau
Allison Janney
Lourdes Benedicto
Antonio Sabbato jr.
Kathy Griffin
Mario Lopez
Lisa Vidall
Terri Polo
Laura Innes
Jon Seda
Tyler Hilton
Kendall Payne
Andy Dick
</quote>

The actors are abused for PR. They were made believe that they do something
good: that they are helping to fight cancer. But the truth is that an
international group of criminals is abusing them as public PR tools. The
group deals with "meta-medicine". (There are several versions of this word.)
You can see it at the bottom of that very web-page:

<quote>
Copyright © 2006 Heal Breast Cancer Foundation
News    Privacy Policy  Disclaimer    Contact Us    META-Medicine
</quote>

The background behind "meta-medicine" is the "Germanische Neue Medicine"
("New German Medicine") of the criminal psychopath Ryke Geerd Hamer.

Ryke Geerd Hamer was a medical doctor, who lost his approbation in 1986 as
his patients died because of his murderous nonsense "treatment". There are
media articles about him since the beginning of the 1980ies.

This is his biography, written by one of us: http://hamer.wordpress.com/

For some years now I investigate and publish about Hamer and his death sect.
Hamer has a network of helpers, many of whom being ill with cancer
themselves. They believe him --- and they die. So far I could find 130 death
cases related with Ryke Geerd Hamer and his scene.

As the Hamer scene denied that even ONE person died because of Hamer's
madness, I tried to find the victims and made a list:

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ham2.htm

I had found 87 dead, when some weeks ago I was given material about 43 more
dead: patients who died in the time about 1982, 1983.

There are 2 large groups of dead, the one mentioned with 43 patients and one
with 50 in Austria, mainly in the time from 1990 to 1995, when Hamer's
"center" in Burgau was closed by the justice and he fled to Spain (where he
still is). The material of that time in Austria is with the Austrian
Ministry of the Interior in Vienna. (The attorney office department(s) in
Vienna refuse any comments, but forward to the Ministry of the Interior.)

I have more than 2 dozen web-pages about Hamer in my web-site, the most
important being the obituaries for Michaela Jakubczyk-Eckert (who died in
november 2005) and for Christina  Connell. I do very intensive
investigations, so I have no time for translating the pages - nearly all are
in German. The obituary for Christina Connell is in English:

Mrs. Connell was a musician and lived in Carthage, Missouri. She died in
march 2006, a victim of

Ilsedora Laker,
   c/o Herbs and Health Holistic Centre,
   6022 Yonge St.,
   Toronto, ON M2M 3V9
   Canada

Ilsedora Laker
   3 Willer Ave.
   Ajax ON L1T 3P4
   Canada
   Phone: 905-427 2790

which are a base in the USA and in Canada with http://www.newmedicine.ca

I am in contact with Mrs. Connell's son Stephen and her husband Dennis. I am
also in contact with families of other victims in Belgium, Switzerland, and
Germany.

The fotographs in the obituary for Michaela

(that is the English version) show much more than words ever could what a
cruel crime is done to the ill. Now, imagine that these patients are
forbidden to take medication against pain... Hamer makes them believe that
Morphium would kill them rightaway...

Hamer makes the ill believe that their dieing is their healing. The worse
the situation is, the worse the pain becomes, the more the ill believe that
they are near to health. And so they die.

The families are under such a pressure that they break. For years these
people are not able to talk about what happened - even with families of
other victims.

And now look at the "Gala" with the world famous film actors being abused
for this crime....

I have contacts with journalists in TV and in print media.

This is one of the reports about deaths caused by Hamer, boardcasted by the
SWR in 2002:

http://www.swr.de/report/archiv/sendungen/021118/04/index.html

A report by the RBB in 2005:

http://www.rbb-online.de/_/kontraste/beitrag_jsp/key=rbb_beitrag_3362...

Some weeks ago there was one by the "defakto" TV magazine of the Hessischer
Rundfunk.

There also is an expert statement by the Deutsche Krebsgesellschaft:

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ha47.htm

We collected a lot of material during the last years - and I can give you
material and contacts to the media here and in Austria. In France is an
association against sects, the UNADFI:

http://www.unadfi.org

France is the most active country: Hamer was sentenced to prison for 3 years
(by far not enough!) and was kept in prison for half of that time. The
UNADFI played an important role in those law-suits.

To ease your investigations I uploaded 2 archives:

http://www.ariplex.com/agb/metamed1.zip
   http://www.ariplex.com/agb/metamed2.zip

They contain

a) material about the sites as they are now
   b) material from the web-archive to show earlier pieces of proof

The best to do is to download the files, each in a directory on HDD, unpack
it there and the do a full-text search, mainly because of entries in the
meta-tags. In case you need help, please let me know.

Please pass on this information to the actors and their agents. I suggest to
have advice of lawyers. The dimension of what happened and still happens is
beyond imagination... We must take action so that such a thing will not
happen again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
</quote>

--

The "Meta-Mediciners", a deadly sect disguised as "medicine"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
[*/QUOTE*]

Complain with Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=318&post=827&uid=114517985247301#post827

Complain with The Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media: 

OLD URL: http://www.thegeenadavisinstitute.org/about_us.php

NEW URL: http://www.thegeenadavisinstitute.org/about/

Madeline di Nonno,  we are not going to let you get away with that.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 02:19:32 AM by el_Typo »

el_Typo

• Boltbender
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 02:22:51 AM »

Quote of http://www.healbreastcancerawards.org/

[*quote*]

Open Letter to Madeline di Nonno
<quote>
Subject: Geena Davis supports a death sect!
Date:    Thu, June 24, 2010 17:37
To:      "Madeline Di Nonno" <madeline@seejane.org>

Hello,

the following is a fax I sent to Arnold Schwarzenegger yesterday. In this
text you can see some key facts.

What is not in the fax: In UK a person with the name Richard Flook is the
key of the marketing. Here you can see him in a video:

http://www.depression.cz.cc/about-depression/meta-medicine-and-eft-demonstration-for-bipolar-disorder-part-2.html

Show this to any serious psychologist or psychiatrist and hear what he
says to this crime done to a mentally ill person.

Here are some more links:
http://www.metamedicine.com/locator/findmember.php?Page=2
http://www.soulfulenergetics.com/2010/04/mother-nature-never-makes-a-mistake/comment-page-1/#comment-15

Regards,

Aribert Deckers
-----

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814
USA
Tel: 001-916-445-2841
Fax: 001-916-558-3160

Bremerhaven, 22.6.2010

Dear Sirs,
I ask you to please help me in a rather unusual matter: I need the
personal help of Mr. Schwarzenegger to forward warning information to 20
screen actors, who are deceived by a gang of dangerous impostors, who call
themselves "meta-mediciners". I tried to get in contact with the actors,
but could not get through to them. This is why I ask for help now.

The background:

For 10 years now I investigate and write about the quack scene of Ryke
Geerd Hamer, a former medical doctor, who lost his license. Hamer got
known worldwide because of the affair of Olivia Pilhar, a little Austrian
girl, who in 1995 had a huge liver cancer of about 6 kilograms. Her
parents fled with her to Spain and had Hamer "treat" her. Hamer claims
that cancer is caused by conflicts, and if the conflicts are solved, the
cancer goes away from itself. This idea, of course, is insane.
Olivia was saved by the Austrian authorities, which intervened and ordered
scientific medicine to be applied.
Others were not so lucky. Hamer and his followers are responsible for
hundreds of dead.
My list of cases of death rose to 150 entries in spring 2008
( http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ham2.htm ), and since then 20 more cases
were found. And these are only the cases that we got to know about.

Hamer's "Germanische Neue Medizin" is deadly dangerous, no matter which
disguise it has.
There is an expert statement by the Deutsche Krebsgesellschaft:
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ha47.htm

The victims die under EXTREME cruel conditions and pain, like Michaela
Jakubczyk-Eckert, who died in 2005. The fotographs of her obituary

(caution, very graphic pictures)

show much more than words ever could what a cruel crime is done to the
ill. Now, imagine that these patients are forbidden to take medication
against pain... Hamer makes them believe that Morphium would kill them
rightaway...

An other victim of the Hamer scene, Christina  Connell, a US citizen, was
a musician and lived in Carthage, Missouri. She died in march 2006:

The "meta-mediciners":

One group of Hamer followers calls itself "meta-mediciner". THE base of
"meta-medicine" is Ryke Geerd Hamer's "Germanische Neue Medicine" ("New
German Medicine").

The "meta-mediciners" are pirate-copiers: they copied Hamer's charlatan
stuff, mix it with a lot of other nonsense, and target medical doctors and
naturopaths as their prey. Their advertising is very tricky and very
aggressive. By now their reach is from the USA (their base is in Venice in
California) over Europe (Great Britain, Germany, Norway, Poland,
Italy,...) to India.

In spring 2009 the Norwegian TV station TV2.no got alarmed by the growing
number of "meta-mediciners", who showed up in the area around the
Norwegian town Bergen. TV2.no found several cases of death caused by the
"meta-mediciners".

Over the years several TV reports have been made about Hamer and the Hamer
scene, the latest ones by

* Radio Canada (French language zone)
   * TROS radar, Netherlands
   * rbb Kontraste (Germany)
   * Bayerischer Rundfunk (Germany): "Report München", "Kontrovers extra"
   * TV2.no, Norway
   +...

Some reports still are online.These are some by "Radio Canada" on
"biologie totale" and other Hamer scene groups:

http://www.radio-canada.ca/emissions/enquete/2008-2009/Reportage.asp?idDoc=65418
http://www.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/Science-Sante/2008/10/02/002-biologie-totale.shtml
http://www.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/carnets/2008/10/02/106714.shtml?auteur=2097
http://www.radio-canada.ca/emissions/enquete/2008-2009/Reportage.asp?idDoc=65812

These are the latest by the "Bayerischer Rundfunk":

http://www.br-online.de/das-erste/report-muenchen/report-germanische-medizin-ID1263811034754.xml

http://www.br-online.de/bayerisches-fernsehen/kontrovers/kontrovers-topthema-neue-germanische-medizin-ID1274776308158.xml

and these are by TV2.no:

46-åring døde av kreft etter behandlingsnekt | TV 2 Nyhetene -
http://mobil.tv2.no/nyhetene/innenriks/helse/46aaring-doede-av-kreft-etter-behandlingsnekt-2691934.html

– Norge har et kvakksalverproblem | TV 2 Nyhetene -
http://mobil.tv2.no/nyhetene/innenriks/-norge-har-et-kvakksalverproblem-3009919.html

- Det er mord | TV 2 Nyhetene - [ Translate this page ]
http://mobil.tv2.no/nyhetene/magasinet/-det-er-mord-2684725.html

Kreftsyke sa nei til behandling | TV 2 Nyhetene -
http://mobil.tv2.no/nyhetene/innenriks/helse/kreftsyke-sa-nei-til-behandling-2683676.html?archive=30

Kvakksalver saksøker staten | TV 2 Nyhetene -
http://mobil.tv2.no/nyhetene/innenriks/kvakksalver-saksoeker-staten-2679239.html

TV 2 vant i PFU | TV 2 Nyhetene -
http://mobil.tv2.no/nyhetene/innenriks/tv-2-vant-i-pfu-2933912.html

Tre av fire alternative behandlere bryter loven | TV 2 Nyhetene -
http://mobil.tv2.no/nyhetene/innenriks/helse/tre-av-fire-alternative-behandlere-bryter-loven-2958530.html

During my investigations for TV2.no I found 300 persons, who are
commercially active Hamer followers.

Whilst Hamer could claim for being insane, his followers and copy-cats can
not do so. They are active only for reasons of profit, and their marketing
is very intense. In the USA the "meta-mediciners" had got in contact with
screen actors in 2006/2007. They made the actors believe that the
meta-mediciners are doing breast cancer research.

But fact is: The "meta-mediciners" do not have any kind of "research"!
They only copy Hamer's nonsense that cancer is caused by conflicts.

Because of this the cancer is NOT treated in an effective way and the
situation for the cancer patient becomes lethal. Several cases of death
CAUSED by "meta-mediciners" were found.

These are the screen actors who are abused with their names and
photographs being used for the PR of the "meta-mediciners":

- Geena Davis
- Ben Stiller
- Rosie O'Donnell
- Ben Kingsley
- Alfre Woodard
- Tommy Lee Jones
- Paula Abdul
- Harold Perrineau
- Allison Janney
- Lourdes Benedicto
- Antonio Sabbato jr.
- Kathy Griffin
- Mario Lopez
- Lisa Vidall
- Terri Polo
- Laura Innes
- Jon Seda
- Tyler Hilton
- Kendall Payne
- Andy Dick

Here you can see one of the abusive PR-actions:

Screenshots of the web-site http://healbreastcancerawards.org
,with fotographs of 20 film und TV actors:

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/gigantic_fraud_exposed/metamedicine_fraud_with_celebs_2_2.jpg

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/gigantic_fraud_exposed/metamedicine_fraud_with_celebs_3_2.jpg

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/gigantic_fraud_exposed/metamedicine_fraud_with_celebs_3_3.jpg

The crucial point is that - although the "meta-medicine" PR web-site is in
the USA - all the people in the other countries SEE this web-site and are
made believe, that - as the screen actors support that "meta-medicine"- it
must be working medicine and be good.

But it is deadly.

Please, Mr. Schwarzenegger, forward my warning message to these actors.
And please help us to stop such deadly fraud.

Thank you,

Aribert Deckers
-----
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
</quote>

[*/quote*]
Grammatik ist für Anfänger!
(Solidargemeinschaft frei lebender Buchstaben)

RubyCat

Die Schande der Kontinente
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 11:27:29 PM »

Wer macht Metamedizin? Wer ist so getrieben von Gier oder Unfähigkeit, daß er Hamers tödliche "Germanische Neue Medizin", raubkopiert und neu aufgekocht als "Metamedizin", verkauft?

Schauen wir nach:

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=1

[*quote*]
208 record(s) matched your criteria. Search again.

Name & Profile   Details

Alice Yuen
Physiotherapy, acupuncture, craniosacral therapy,Allergy Elimination
View profile
hong kong
HongKong

Modupe Geraldine Wigwe
View profile
Nigeria

Dr. Anton Bader
Traditional and metamedicine therapy
View profile
Germany

Richard Flook
NLP Master Trainer
META Medicine Master Trainer and Health Coach
Developed the META-Healing Process
Time Line Therapy
Hypnotherapy Instructor
Training worldwide and online trainings
View profile
Canada

Bent Madsen
View profile
Norway

Dagfrid Kol
View profile
Norway

Rob van Overbruggen Ph.D.
METAMedicine, NLP, Hypnotherapy, EFT, Nutritional Advise
View profile
Rotterdam
Netherlands

Richard Bennett
View profile

Debbie
View profile

Vikki Davison
View profile

Brenda Kaye
View profile
New Zealand

Brede Glorvigen
View profile
Denmark

D Belton
View profile

Natasha Borosh
View profile

Edna Sheffield
View profile

1  2  3  4  5  6    Next  Last

Copyright © 2004-2011 by Intl. Meta-Medicine Health Coach Association. All rights reserved. Meta-Medicine, IMMA, Meta Health Coach,
Meta Health Coaching, Meta Health Plan, META-Healing, Soul-utions are worldwide trademarks of Intl. Meta-Medicine Health Coach Association.
---------------------------------------------------------
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=2

[*quote*]
Malou Laureys
View profile
Belgium

Gerome Lallemand
View profile
France

Emma Renkema
View profile
Netherlands

Irene Bach
View profile
Denmark

Karen Hall
View profile
New Zealand

Hilary Tobeck
View profile
New Zealand

U.
View profile

Roger Granberg
View profile

Milan Horinek
View profile
Czech Republic

Rakel Kristin Kanestrom
At the moment I do not offer any therapy, but please contact me if you want to share a medical story and review it through Meta Medicin glasses.
View profile
Norway

Lajla green
View profile
Norway

Hanne Haanes Skappel
View profile
Norway

Bente Aasebø
View profile
Norway

Bente Maloy
View profile
Norway

Vivian Røren
View profile
Norway
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=3

[*quote*]
Eva Vindegg
View profile
Norway

Anne Kari Lillestrand
View profile
Germany

Marcel Zwager
View profile
Germany

L. Simonsen
View profile

P.
View profile
Norway

Linda Burke
View profile
United Kingdom

Ave Sepp
META-Medicine, Applied Kinesiology, PSYCH-K, Energy Psychology, EFT
View profile
Tallinn
Estonia

Kaia-Kaire Hunt
META-Medicine, reflexology, Tibetian medicine, holistic psychotherapy
View profile
Estonia

Daniel Hahn
EFT, Matrix Reimprinting, Reiki
View profile
United Kingdom

Piret Laur
View profile
Estonia

Keiko Kondo
NES health, miHealth, Hado water
View profile
Brazil

Cathy Manning
View profile

Cathy Davies
View profile

F.
View profile
United Kingdom

Lida Hashemzadeh-Bonehi
View profile
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=4

[*quote*]
Christiana Egwunye
View profile
United States

Ellen Solberg
View profile
Norway

Vidya Lindberg
View profile
Sweden

Birna Imsland
Meta-Medicine Health Coaching, Homeopathy, CranioSacral Therapy, Bowen Technique Therapy
View profile
Iceland

Kristi Poder
View profile

Lea Tõnts
META-Medicine Health Coach, Energy Psychology,
View profile
Estonia

Saied Alawany
META-Medicine Practitioner and Health Coach
View profile
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia

Inger Harmark
View profile

Nina Svanes
View profile
Norway

Nicola Shepherd
View profile

Anthony Brittain
View profile
United Kingdom

Khaled Al-Damallawy
NLP master practitioner; hypnotherapy
View profile
Egypt

Tremayne Reis
A mix of Kinesiology, EFT, Meta-Medicine, Ozone therapy
View profile
UK
United Kingdom

Maureen Morgan
Holistic Health Coaching, EFT
View profile
HongKong

Gary Stewart
EFT and Matrix Reimprinting
View profile
MM
United States
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=5

[*quote*]
Heidi Lim
View profile
Philippines

Kristi Arendi
Consultations of META-Medicine, Babywearing and Breastfeeding. I use in my work EFT, educational kinesiology, the Journey etc.
View profile
Tallinn
Estonia

Megan Smith
EFT, Matrix Reimprinting, Clinical Pharmacist and Clinical Psychiatric Pharmacist
View profile
Birmingham
United Kingdom

Marion Janke
EFT Adv Practitioner; Allergy-Antidotes System; Quantum Touch; Integrated Health Coach; Aromatherapy consultations; Energy Healing
View profile
New Zealand

Helle Maximilla Antares
Metamedicine, Psychotherapy, TFT, EFT, Coaching, Group Therapy, Couple Therapy, Child and Play Therapy, Sandplay, Art Therapy, Self-Development groups.
View profile
Copenhagen
Denmark

Jeanette Bronee
Nutrition; integrative mind/body functional medicine counseling; hypnotherapy; EFT
View profile
New York City
United States

Kylli Roosi
I am yoga teacher and psychological counceller; psychological methods: jungian analytical approach; holistic psychotherapy psychodynamic group therapy
View profile
Tallinn
Estonia

Sjef Verbraaken
MetaMedicine, Energy Healing, Acupuncture
View profile
Netherlands

Eve Altrov
View profile
Estonia

Martin Hejlesen Jensen
TFT, EFT, conflict coach
View profile
MM
Denmark

Therese van Kerkvoorde
View profile
Sweden

Britt Cassergren
View profile
Sweden

SivAnita Pettersen
acupuncture.
View profile
Norway

Giuseppe Sferrazza
Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, FasterEFT
View profile
Roma
Italy

Kwesi Anan Odum
META-Medicine Master Health Coach and Master Trainer, Luscher Colour Psychologik, Psychosomatische Grundversorgung
View profile
Myhlenbeck
Germany
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=6

[*quote*]
Eva Johansson
Rytmisk rörelseträning; Helande med hjälp av shamanska tekniker
View profile
Solna
Sweden

Lena Olsten
Coaching, NLP, Metamedicin, KBT, Healthcoaching
View profile
JÄRFÄLLA
Sweden

Charles Rothermel
Individual and Couples Psychotherapy, Energy Psychology, EFT
View profile
Manheim
United States

Steen Lindholm Hansen
View profile
Frederiksberg
Denmark

A.B. Church
traditional acupuncture,Su Jok hand & foot Acupuncture,Tuina,Qi gong,massage therapy,physical therapy, Reflexolgy,Jin Shin Jyutsu,Reiki,taijiquan,Emotional Freedom Techniques
View profile
New Zealand

Hanne Olesen Madsen
View profile
K?benhavn
Denmark

Jef Martinussen
View profile
K?benhavn
Denmark

Kora Klapp
hypnotherapy, coaching, massage, lymphatic drainage, acupuncture massage (Radloff), EFT, kinesiology, exercise, brain gym,
View profile
Kumlinge
Finland

Irene Christiansen
View profile
K?benhavn S
Denmark

Harald Thiis
Holistic health therapy kinesiology visualisation Bach flower remedies Gem therapy
View profile
Norway

Anne-Corinne Vingtoft
View profile
M?lle
Sweden

Helle Christensen
View profile
Hedehusene
Denmark

Aud-Mari Aanekre Iversen
akupunktur;massasje;samtaleterapi
View profile
Norway

Elisabeth Ingelsson
Dr.Bach's flower remedie;s therapy.
View profile
Sweden

Eva Johansson
massage;craniosakralterapi; akupressur och tibetansk ansiktsmassage.
View profile
Klippan
Sweden
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=7

[*quote*]
Oddrun Teigen Ekre
View profile
Norway

Lilja Petra Asgeirsdottir
Cranio-sacral therapy; EFT; WHEE; shamballa healing;NES health measurement and more.
View profile
Iceland

Linda Christensen
View profile
Herlev
Denmark

Dorte B. Larsen
View profile
Skovlunde
Denmark

Bente Schibye
TFT and Healing
View profile
Ballerup
Denmark

Annie Rasmussen
View profile
Hellerup
Denmark

Per Christensen
View profile
Snekkersten
Denmark

Tron Enger
EFT; EFT Matrix reImprinting; PEAT; Kommunikologi/Communicology; NLP; NeuroMotoricTraining; regression; healing.
View profile
Norway

David Henderson
View profile
Gainesville
United States

Dr. George-Ivan Gal
Pain-, Addiction-, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy
View profile
Paderborn
Germany

Dr. Steven Templin
Energy Psychology (TFT,EFT,TAT,etc.), Somatic Focusing, HeartMath Training, Acupuncture, Auricular Therapy, Homeopathy, Bach Flowers, Acupressure, Nutritional Balancing Science with Hair Analysis, Bio-Energetic(EAV) and Meridian Assessment(AcuGraph)
View profile
Lakeland
United States

Forrest Samnik
Level 1 Meta-Medicine, Psychotherapy, EFT, Matrix Reimprinting, Hypnotherapy
View profile
Palm Harbor
United States

Shelagh Smith
Craniosacral Therapy, Massage,EFT,MatrixReimprinting
View profile
Grundarfjordur
Iceland

Antony Mansfield
The Healing Codes; Z Point; The Emotion Code; The Body Code and META-Medicine
View profile
Taupiri
New Zealand

Anu Mehta
Hypnotherapy, color therapy, Meta healing, Emotional freedom technique,Matrix re-imprinting, Reiki, Angel card therapy,Lecher Antenna , fengshui and Vastu of the house, Geo stresses in the earth.
View profile
India
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=8

[*quote*]
Birthe Witt
View profile
Skibby
Denmark

Steen Rydahl Larsen
Hypnotherapy, EFT, TFT, Reiki healing, Holistic lifestyle coaching
View profile
Denmark

Anne Poulsen
View profile
Ringsted
Denmark

Anette Hellgren
TFT,EFT,healing,clairvoyant_advice
View profile
Viby Sj.
Denmark

Lia Sterkenburg
Kinesiologie Coaching
View profile
Koudekerke
Netherlands

TERJE KARLSEN
coach mentor
View profile
NORWAY
Norway

Giovanna Salvaggio
Heilpraktikerin, Reiki-Meisterin, psychchologische Lebensberatung, Akupunktur, Hypnose, META-Medizin Health Coach, Biologische Kinderheilkunde IK, Osteopathie, Applied Kinesiology (AK)
View profile
Bottrop
Germany

Jasmina Kovacev
EFT Practitioner and Trainer by AAMET, NLP Master Practitioner and Instructor, Meta Medicine Health Coach, German New Medicine Practitioner
View profile
New Zealand

Evelyn Mag. Dr. Popp-Hadalin, MCoach, MSc
Lösungsfokussiertes Coaching, Mentaltraining, Stress- und Burnoutprävention, Kommunikationstraining, Konfliktmanagement, Matrix Reimprinting und EFT
View profile
Salzburg
Austria

Lene Rødshagen
Bowtech; Reflexolegi ;TFT; Vegatest; Shamanish healing.
View profile
Denmark

Beate Skogstrand
View profile
paradis
Norway

Melanie Friis-Rousing
Access BARS, Energetic Faccelift, TFT/EFT, KranioSakral terapi
View profile
Odense
Denmark

Hanne Grethe Gejl Pedersen
Integrative Energy & power therapy; Stress-less coaching; Mindfulness
View profile
Kerteminde
Denmark

Maja Rosendal Avnb?g
View profile
F?borg
Denmark

Inger Kruchov
TFT, EFT, GIM (Guided Imagery and Music), Psychotherapy, Coaching
View profile
Svendborg
Denmark
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=9

[*quote*]
Henrik Colding
View profile
Svendborg
Denmark

Jonna Eierslev Christensen
TFT, EFT, Kinesiologie, Sea Urchin Technique
View profile
Denmark

Gudrun Storesund
Art-therapy,Photography,Breathing, Bach Flower Remedies, Meditation
View profile
Modalen
Norway

Gunnar Vallestad
View profile
Norway
Birgitte Hansen
View profile
Ryslinge
Denmark

Bodil Kyed
View profile
Kolding
Denmark

Mogens Kyed
View profile
Kolding
Denmark

Christian Stransky
Energetisches Heilen, Neue Homöopathie nach Erich Körbler,Referent fyr energetische Heilweisen
View profile
Austria

Henrik Christiansen
Trainee in, Metamedicine and TFT
View profile
Denmark

Jannike Kristiansen
Hypnotherapy, EFT, EFT Matrix Reimprinting, regression, healing
View profile
Kristiansund
Norway

Masayo Yoshikawa
Spiritual Healer, Aura Chakra Healing, Consulting
View profile
Kobe
Japan

Ásta Price
View profile
Mývatn
Iceland

Uta Streit
View profile
Deutschland

Karen-Kathrine Uhre Schmidt
Akupunktur, TFT, EFT
View profile
Esbjerg
Denmark

Marianne Arie
View profile
Esbjerg
Denmark
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=10

[*quote*]
Marianne Broedsgaard
Acupuncture; TFT,EFT,Matrix Reimprinting
View profile
Boerkop
Denmark

Yrsaviki Jensen
View profile
Vejle
Denmark

Henriette Damgaard
View profile
Vejle
Denmark

Anette Schou Frandsen
NLP, Timeline Therapy, Bach Flowers, homeopathy, theta healing.
View profile
DK
Denmark

Dr. phil. Andrea Kronenthaler
Einzel-Coaching/-Begleitung, Spirituelle Energiearbeit, Meditationen, Philosophisches und dessen Relevanz fyr unser Leben bei Kaffee und Tee, Stressmanagement, Entspannung, Begleitung bei Krisen und Krankheiten, Sinnfragen - mich sein dyrfen - und
View profile
Tuebingen
Germany

Barbara Belger (Clegg)
NLP, Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy, TimeLine, BodyTalk Access, Quantum Touch, Re-Emergence Therapy, (Harrison Assessment HR Tool) Parent Effectiveness (PET), EFT, EMI
View profile
New Zealand

Walter Reiner
Heilpraktiker fuer Psychotherapie, Leiter Studienkreis Heilbronn
View profile
Germany

Susani Gebhardt
NLP, Bowen therapy, Magnetic Healing, Energy Healing, Quantum Healing, Hypnotherapy, Time Line Therapy, Re-Emergence Therapy
View profile
New Zealand

Lucille White
International integrative life & health coach/mentor; metaphysical healer; psychic and channel. Educational writer
View profile
Cape Town
South Africa

John Rosenkilde
TFT/EFT
View profile
Aarhus
Denmark

Meida Vaarik
Reiki, The Silva Method, Phytotherapy (Bioactive Food Supplements)
View profile
Estonia

Kathleen Scheps
View profile
Boulder
United States

Johannes Krueger
Burnout-Prophylaxe, Burnout-Therapie, Integrative Beratung, EFT, Matrixreimprinting, BSFF und mehr
View profile
Muenchen
Germany

Mette Othilde M�ller
View profile
?rhus N
Denmark
Gitte Retboll
TFT/EFT, Peakstates Therapy, AIT (advanced integrative therapy)
View profile
Denmark
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=11

[*quote*]
Lene Hareide
Klinisk psykologisk samtaleterapi, TFT/EFT
View profile
H?jbjerg
Denmark

Helle Minet
View profile
Odder
Denmark

Nanne Karin Larsen
View profile
Odder
Denmark

Ilona Palucki
Dance therapy and Body work; Spiritual Orthopedics; Energy Medicin; Conflict- and Trauma-work; Aura Analysis; Color-Biologicial Healing; Motion Work with Spiritual Masks; Singing Bowl Work; Teacher of Light Body; Aura-Soma
View profile
France
France

Lisbeth Lundgaard
Fysioterapeut,TFT/EFT
View profile
R�nde
Denmark

Pia Gerd Peitersen
View profile
R?nde
Denmark

Jutta M. Fisslinger
Heilpraktiker, Homöopathie, Naturheilverfahren
View profile
Gangkofen
Germany

Alister Bredee
Meridian Energy Therapies (*TFT,EFT,TAT, BSFF, Ambit Healing, Kinesiolgy, Diet and Nutrition, Holistic Health , Natural Medicine. CoRe Inergetix
View profile
Thail and

Karen Holbeck
TFT,EFT,NLP
View profile
Hammel
Denmark

Anita Dietrichsbruckner
Anerkannte Heilerin, Schule des geistigen Heilens (nach Horst Krohne) Spirituelle Arbeit auf der physischen Körperebene Konflikt- und Trauma-Arbeit Gesundheitsreferentin
View profile
Neuoetting
Germany

Ulla Jensen
View profile
Denmark

Randy Sutton
Homeopathy,Electro-Dermal Screening,Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Meuro-Muscular Therapy,Herbal Consulting, Jin Shin Jyutsu(Japanese Acupressure),Training also in German New Medicine, etc
View profile
Jackson
United States

Yen Broby Madsen
View profile
Hjortsh?j
Denmark

Susanne Billander
Soulrealignment; NLP; Time Line Therapy; Vortex Healing
View profile
Sundsvall
Sweden

Erik Larsen
View profile
Skanderborg
Denmark
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=12

[*quote*]
Carole Seaver
Certified NES Practitioner, Holistic Counseling, Energy Psychology, Matrix Reimprinting, EFT, NET (Neuro Emotional Technique), Ask andReceive, Integrated Energy Therapy, Reiki, Matrix Energetics AIT, BMS, Advanced Integrative Therapy and Body Mirror
View profile
Toms River
United States

Anita Kjersing Soerensen
View profile
Denmark

Linda Rogers
Traditional Naturopathy, Energy Medicine, LifeLine Technique, Psch-K, EFT, Allergy Elimination, CranialSacral Therapy, Myofascial Release Therapy, Pain Management, TMJ Therapy, Clinical Nutrition
View profile
Los Angeles
United States

Johannes R. Fisslinger
NLP and Timeline Therapy Trainer; Biofeedback; Aura and Energy Healing; Meditation; Yoga and Conscious Breathing
View profile
Marina del Rey
United States

Peer Heissel
View profile
Aalborg S
Denmark

Thomas Boll
View profile
Wolfhalden
Switzerland

Diana Stefani
Meta-Medicine Diagnosis and Therapy Plans for any type of symptoms or disease,Time Line Therapy,Second Opinion on Conventional Medicine Diagnosis according to Integrative Medicine Principles.
View profile
Hercules
United States

Susanne Hedegaard
View profile
Hobro
Denmark

Dorete Mogensen
View profile
?rs
Denmark

Jeanette Meldgaard
TFT/EFT; MetaMedicine; Healing; MatrixReimprinting
View profile
Denmark

Mette Severinsen
View profile
Hj?rring
Denmark

Lars Mygind
TFT/EFT Master trainer, PeakStates Therapy, BreathWork, Laughter Yoga.
View profile
Hirtshals
Denmark

Hanne Heilesen
TFT/EFT, PeakStates Therapy
View profile
Denmark

Tuula Kujama
NLP Therapy, Usui Reiki, Social Panorama, Eft
View profile
Finland

Ilana Weiler
EFT, KINISIOLOGY, BACH REMEDIES, HEALING
View profile
MM
United States
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=13

[*quote*]
Eleanor Hatherley
Diagnosis using METAMedicine Health Coach, clearing of conflicts with EFT, Matrix Re-imprinting, energy healing
View profile
St Albans
United Kingdom

Indu Khurana
Psychotherapy (for children and adults), EMDR, MetaMedicine, Creative therapies
View profile
United Kingdom

Joanne Trewartha
META-Medicine, Matrix Reimprinting, EFT, PSYCH-K
View profile
United Kingdom

Roni Flatley
META-Medicine Health Coach,EFT,NLP, Human Design .
View profile
Shirley
United Kingdom

Joanne Ross
META-Medicine Coaching and Training META-Kinetics - META-Medicine Advanced Diagnostics, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) NLP (Neuro-Lnguistic Programming), Time Line Therapy, Life and Health Coaching, The Human Design System
View profile
Solihull
United Kingdom

Robert Waghmare
Advanced non-linear META-Medicine diagnosis using META-Kinetics META-Health Coaching NLP EFT Time Line Therapy Life Coaching Business Coaching Systemic Consultancy Brain Wave Entrainment Magenetic Resonance Therapy
View profile
Solihull
United Kingdom

Jon Harris
Advanced EFT, Matrix Reimprinting,
View profile
Redditch
United Kingdom

Sami Thorpe
Advanced EFT & Matrix Reimprinting using EFT, FasterEFT, NLP and PSYCH-K
View profile
United Kingdom

Jane Unsworth
META-Healing
View profile
United Kingdom

Marion Bevington
Yoga Therapist, Holistic Massage, Accupressure Therapist (Jin Shin Do). EFT and Matrix Reimprinting.
View profile
London
United Kingdom

Valerie Deas
Meta-Medicine; NES (Nutri-Energetic Systems); EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique); Matrix Re-Imprinting; Psych-K (Psychological Kinesiology).
View profile
Cheltenham
United Kingdom

Shona Linton
EFT, Matrix Traineee Meta medicine,Comp therapies (Massage, indian head, aromatherapy, reflexology) Optometrist
View profile
Guernsey
United Kingdom

Sue Bennett
Aromatherapy,Reflexology, Sports Injury Therapy, Angelic Reiki,IPM Massage,Indian Head Masasge, Amno fu (Deep Organ Massage) Meta Kinetics
View profile
halifax
United Kingdom

Bill Tucker
EFT,Matrix Reimprinting,Pranic Healing.
View profile
United Kingdom

Pamela Anne Moffatt
EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques, TPT - Transformational Power Tapping, Matrix Reimprinting and the T-Zone Whole Body Vibration Machine - Therapy - Exercise - Sales
View profile
Johnstown
Canada
[*/quote*]

http://www.metamedicine.info/fwfiles/studioResult.php?country=&style=&Lname=&gotopage=14

[*quote*]
Jenet Russell
I work with clients that are stressed, depressed, dealing with abusive relationships or were abused in other ways.
View profile
Ajax
Canada

Julie Hotchkiss
Natural Nutrition, Meta Medicine, Yoga
View profile
Menai Bridge
United Kingdom

Ronald Pritchard
View profile
Toronto
Canada

Linda Lonseth
Meta-Medicine Diagnosis, NLP Time-Line Therapy, Dr. Brad Nelson's Bodycode, Matrix Re-Imprinting, EFT, and the Meta-Healing process.
View profile
Toronto
Canada

Karen Shaw
NLP, coaching, reiki and magnified healing.
View profile
United Kingdom

Colin Dinshaw
Trainee Meta Medicine Practitioner, NLP Practitioner, Time Line therapy, Hypnotherapy
View profile
United Kingdom

Jon Robson
META-Kinetics, Demartini Method, Metabolic Typing, Shaolin Gong Fu (inc. Qi Gong)
View profile
United Kingdom

Karen Williams
View profile
United Kingdom

Samantha Hoogenboom
Holographic Kinetics, Emotional Freedom Technique, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Reconnective Healing, The Journey, Massage
View profile
MM
United States

Janice Thompson
Meta-Medicine Health Coach; EFT & Matrix reimprinting(practitioner & trainer); Psych-K; Reiki; Crystal healing; physical body work
View profile
United Kingdom

Vera Novak
Personal transformation to wellness using energy, light and information
View profile
Vancouver
Canada

Penny Croal
Matrix Reimprinting (Trainer and Practitioner); EFT (Trainer and Practitioner); PSYCH-K Advanced Practitioner; NLP; MASTER TIME LINE THERAPIST; HYPNOTHERAPIST
View profile
CHISWICK; LONDON
United Kingdom

Peter Donn
Thought Field Therapy (TFT), Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Guided Self-Healing, Root-Cause Healing Therapy, Scenar, Psycho-kinesiology
View profile
Kings Langley
United Kingdom
[*/quote*]

Richard Flook hat sich nach Kanada abgesetzt.

Wie überzeugend ist denn das?

[*quote*]
U.
View profile

[*/quote*]

Da will jemand totkranke Menschen behandeln und gibt nicht einmal seinen Namen an?

Wie um alles in der Welt sollte ein Mensch, der totkrank ist, sein Leben so einem "Therapeuten" anvertrauen?

RubyCat

"Metamedizin" ist raubkopierter Hamer-Dreck durch und durch!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 11:34:47 PM »

Carole Seaver entblödet sich nicht, selbst nachdem sie aufgeflogen ist, nach wie vor Hamer sogar wörtlich in ihrer Homepage als Referenz zu nennen.

http://www.soulfulenergetics.com/

[*quote*]
NES and EP
Soul Healing
Nutri-Energetics
Bio-Energy Healing
EFT & Energy Psychology
Holistic Life Coaching
Integrative Wellness Coaching
About Me
Testimonials
Links & Resources
Events
Recommended Reading
Soulful Blog
Contact Me
Your Body Expresses Your Experiences!

Your life story is imprinted upon your cells, organs, glands, and every system of your being!
 To resolve your dis-ease, you must resolve your experiences, your specific stressors! 

De-Stress and Energize with

META-MEDICINE, NES, AND EP:  A POWERFUL HEALING COMBO

Holistic Cancer Coach and Meta-Medicine Integrative Healing Coach

Why me?  Why now?   These questions can finally be answered!

Treat the Cause not the Symptom with NES, EP and Meta-Medicine

Dr. Bruce Lipton tells us that stress is the cause of over 95% of disease.  As a cellular biologist he also teaches that healing the cell can only take place when the cell is in a growth/healing mode as opposed to a protection/stress mode which leads to disease.  We must De-Stress to Heal!  We now know the SPECIFIC CAUSE of every SPECIFIC DISEASE.  You can find out why you got sick or have a certain disease and, consequently, with that information you are empowerd to heal.  Call for a free consultation:  908-278-2729

NES, Nutri-Energetics System, and Energy Psychology including EFT and Matrix Reimprinting, have proved to be highly effective in supporting people with many health issues and chronic diseases.    These include:

Irritable Bowel Syndrome                      Tachycardia                         Hypothyroidism
 Eczema/Psoriasis                                       Autism                                  Depression/Bi-Polar
 Epilepsy                                                         Dementia                             Chronic Fatigue
 Multiple Sclerosis                                      Memory Issues                    ADD/ADHD
 Stress                                                              Insomnia                              Food Sensitivity
 Crohn’s Disease                                          Allergies                               Blood Sugar Regulation
 Nerve Damage       And more…

A NES Scan reports on over 150   Human Body-Field distortions including the organs, systems, glands, nutritional status,  environmental toxins, food sensitivities, polarity, EMF’s, and more.  One of its most amazing features is the emotional component.  The parts of the brain according to when they evolved are displayed along with the organs they are related to and the specific stressor that is impacting that organ.

Having studied German New Medicine and  being certified as a Meta-Medicine Integrative Health Coach the emotional scan is of utmost importance to me.  Dr. Hamer identified the specific stress relevant to each Cancer and how and why it is related to a specific organ.  Meta-Medicine is an expanded version of GNM which allows several healing techniques including Energy Psychology to be used to heal serious diseases such as Cancer.  Dr. Hamer himself also has expanded GNM in that it now includes all disease in addition to Cancer which is how it started out.
Call for your free consultation and to schedule your first appointment.  908-278-2729

SPECIALIZATION:  Healing TRAUMAS manifesting as
 Dis-ease and Dis-stress of Body, Mind, and Spirit with
NES and Meta-Medicine
Meridian and Chakra Techniques – EFT, TAT, AFT, AIT including Matrix Reimprinting
Holistic Spiritual Counseling
Hands-on and/or Non-Local Healing: Body Mirror System Integrated Energy Therapy, Reiki and Matrix Energetics.

TO LEARN HOW SOULFUL ENERGETICS CAN SPECIFICALLY HELP YOU,
please complete my Contact Form by clicking here or
 call me at 908.278.2729 for a free consultation

Services – Private Sessions, In-Person, Phone, or SkypeSessions

Soulful Newsletter
Sign up to have the Soulful Energetics Newsletter automatically delivered right to your Email Inbox. You can remove yourself from the list at any time.
Recent Posts
Why We Get Sick
As Above, So Below
The Best “Cure All” on the Planet
The MindBody Connection
NES and Emotions
NES Human Body-field Scan
Energy in Motion
Prevention
Cancer, A MindBody Perspective According to Meta-Medicine
Categories
Applied Kinesiology (4)
Belief (3)
Chakra Balancing (4)
EFT (4)
Energy Healing (7)
Holistic Cancer (6)
Law of Attraction (6)
Meditation (2)
Meridian Techniques (4)
Meta-Medicine (7)
QiGong (1)
Rapid Eye Technology (2)
Uncategorized (3)
Soul Services
Bio-Energy Healing
EFT & Energy Psychology
Holistic Life Coaching
Integrative Wellness Coaching
About Carole
Short bio - Read more
Contact
Phone: 908.278.2729

© All Rights Reserved. Soulful Energetics
Website Design by New Earth Vision
[*/quote*]

Julian

• Boltbender
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2019, 09:38:08 PM »

push
StarCruiser http://WWW.ALLAXYS.COM
-----  Travelling beyond c   -----

Julian

• Boltbender
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 11:16:13 PM »

Marke: 32.700
StarCruiser http://WWW.ALLAXYS.COM
-----  Travelling beyond c   -----

Ayumi

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2019, 07:52:28 AM »

Marke 34.000

Écrasez l'infâme!

Thymian

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2020, 09:18:17 AM »

Marke: 35000
.         Im Angesicht von Gewalt ist Höflichkeit gegenstandslos.
.         At face with violence politeness is pointless.

.         (User TNT in the former CDU forum)
--------------------------------------- * --------------------------------------- * ---------------------------------------

Kareuthi

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2021, 11:30:25 AM »

Stand: 36400

Rhokia

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2022, 05:04:34 PM »

Marke: 37000

Rhokia

Carole Seaver is a dangerous criminal. She commits lethal fraud!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2022, 02:13:43 PM »

Carole Seaver gave up her old web-domain and now uses this one: https://metahealingusa.com/

If you want to stay alive: stay away from her. If you see her: call the police.

https://metahealingusa.com/

[*quote*]
MetaHealing USA
The Art of Self-Healing

CAROLESEAVER@OUTLOOK.COM 908-278-2729

HOME
ABOUT
META-HEALING
NES
ENERGY PROCESSES
ARTICLES
APPOINTMENTS
DIS-EASE IS NOT RANDOM
DIS-EASE IS NOT RANDOM
TRUST MIND BODY WISDOM

LATEST BLOG

The Best “Cure-All” on the Planet
I’m borrowing this article from David Kekich; it’s

Read More
metahe6_wp  May 5, 2015 0

The MindBody Connection
It always puzzles me when someone says that it is absur

Read More

NES and Emotions
One of the main reasons I became a NES practitioner is

Read More
metahe6_wp  May 1, 2015 0

Heal Your Life to Heal Your Body
Just because we know the steps to healing doesn’t

Read More
metahe6_wp  May 18, 2015 0

Why We Get Sick
Meta-Medicine which has been developed by Johannes Fiss

Read More

As Above, So Below
I’m sure you have heard this saying many times in you

Read More

German New Medicine and Metahealing Resolutiion Counseling

NES HUMNAN BODY-FIELD SCANS
Pages
Articles
ENERGY PROCESSES
Heal Your Life to Heal Your body
Home
META-Healing
Overview
The Process
Nutri-Energetics System – NES
Appointments
About
© 2016 Enigma Theme|Theme Developed By Weblizar Themes
[*/quote*]

Rhokia

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2022, 02:54:50 PM »

Carole Seaver claims to have a degree from a university?

It was this university: https://georgian.edu/

How could this CATHOLIC university mess up so badly?

https://heal.me/practitioner/carole-seaver-ma-ncc-dcep

[*quote*]
Carole Seaver
MA, NCC, DCEP
Energy Psychology Healing

I help people heal themselves by making their subconscious conscious so we can delete the limiting beliefs and traumatic imprints that are controlling their lives. Web: https://metahealingusa.com

In-Person Sessions
 Virtual Sessions
Recent Reviews
     0 of 5 (0)
Carole Seaver has no reviews yet! Be the first to leave a review!

License, Credentials & Experience
Carole has been helping people for 32 years

Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
Georgian Court University

Counselor
National Board of Certified Counselors

Certified Natural Health Professional (CNHP)
Trinity School of Natural Health , #23773

Diplomate of Comprehensive Energy Psychology
Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP)
Book a Service

NES - Nutri Energetics System/BioEnergetic Wellness
Scanning the human body field to find blockages in the energy system that prevent information from getting to the cells, organs and systems so they fu read more...
BOOK NOW

90 Minutes  •  $150

Initial consultation - free
Free initial consultation.. First 90 minute scan - $150; subsequent scans up to one hour $75.
BOOK NOW

90 Minutes  •  $150

German New Medicine Resolution Counseling
Find and heal the biological cause of cancer by respecting the wisdom of the body. Dr. Hamer found the same conflicts in those diagnosed with Breast C read more...
BOOK NOW

60 Minutes  •  $150
Practice Locations & Hours

In-Person
Virtual
Toms River
555 W Earl Ct, Toms River, NJ 08753, USA
Mon: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tue: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thu: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sat: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
More about Carole
About me
I used to think that living clean prevented dis-ease such as cancer. When my health-nut sister got Ovarian Cancer and my marathon- running, eight- lifting husband got advanced cancers the same year, I needed to know WHY??? GNM gave me the answer and what I’ve learned, I share with others so they can heal. Awareness of the conflicts and traumas that are putting your body into PROTECT MODE, Acceptance of that reality of you can’t change it, Action to change your perception and release the traumatic imprint, leads to Authenticity, being the real, healthy you!
Resolution Counseling to find the conflict and processes to accept and release it from your tissues is how I help someone heal. “Get the issues out of your tissues”.

My Philosophy of Care
I believe that we must fi
Show more

Carole Seaver
Book an appointment
What service are you interested in?
Where would you like to meet?
Select an available time (CEST)
[...]
About
Find a Practitioner
Ask a question
Wellness A-Z
About Us
Privacy
Terms
Careers
Contact Us
Follow Us
© 2022 Heal.me Inc.

Use of this website, content, and products are for informational purposes only. Heal.me does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
[*/quote*]
Pages: [1]