TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Because of their sabotage the Net nazis
"Amazon Data Services Nova", Ashburn, United States
"Amazon Data Services" Singapore
"Amazon Data Services" Japan
ARE BLOCKED

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Chowkidar Deepak Singh is a damned dangerous piece of shit  (Read 1758 times)

Munterbunt

Chowkidar Deepak Singh is a damned dangerous piece of shit
« on: March 23, 2019, 09:45:35 AM »

Chowkidar Deepak Singh is a damned dangerous piece of shit

Chowkidar Deepak Singh is one of the flood of bloody stupid idiots who claim that homeopathy can cure lethal diseases.

Here he claims homeopathy can cure sepsis 100 percent:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2S34PjWoAAs598.jpg

Here is more by this filth:

https://twitter.com/homeopathy2010/status/1109225428621893635

SCREENSHOT:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2VMaqKWkAA8679.jpg

TEXT:
[*quote*]
Chowkidar Deepak Singh @homeopathy2010

Antwort an @brownbagpanty

Let me repeat again for you. #homeopathy can CURE CANCER. HOMEOPATHY can cure sepsis. Homeopathy can help in meningitis but cure depends how soon you went to the doctor.  #homeopathy works. If you go to the homeopathic doctor ASAP then he can really help in meningitis.
15:48 - 22. März 2019
[*/quote*]

[Bilder restauriert, Julian]
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 07:19:08 PM by Julian »

Ayumi

Re: Chowkidar Deepak Singh is a damned dangerous piece of shit
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 09:55:41 AM »

Why does the idiot Chowkidar Deepak Singh make such 100 percent lethal claims? Because of the absolutely irresponsible claims by fake scientists like the Austrians Frass, Endler, et al:

FULLTEXT:

http://homoeopathenohnegrenzen.de/fileadmin/projektdateien/Vorstand/Frass2005_Sepis_indiv_KH.pdf

[*quote*]
Homeopathy (2005) 94, 75–80
r 2005 The Faculty of Homeopathy
doi:10.1016/j.homp.2005.01.002, available online at http://www.sciencedirect.com
ORIGINAL PAPER

Adjunctive homeopathic treatment in patients
with severe sepsis: a randomized, double-blind,
placebo-controlled trial in an intensive care unit

M Frass 1,  , M Linkesch 2 , S Banyai 2,3 , G Resch 1 , C Dielacher 2 , T Löbl 2 , C Endler 1 , M Haidvogl 1 ,
I Muchitsch 1 and E Schuster 4

Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Homeopathy, Graz, Austria
II Department of Internal Medicine, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Cantonal Hospital of Lucerne, Switzerland
Department of Medical Computer Sciences, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria

Background:
Mortality in patients with severe sepsis remains high despite the
development of several therapeutic strategies. The aim of this randomized, double-
blind, placebo-controlled trial was to evaluate whether homeopathy is able to influence
long-term outcome in critically ill patients suffering from severe sepsis.
Methods: Seventy patients with severe sepsis received homeopathic treatment
(n 1⁄4 35) or placebo (n 1⁄4 35). Five globules in a potency of 200c were given at 12 h
interval during the stay at the intensive care unit. Survival after a 30 and 180 days was
recorded.

Results:
Three patients (2 homeopathy, 1 placebo) were excluded from the analyses
because of incomplete data. All these patients survived. Baseline characteristics
including age, sex, BMI, prior conditions, APACHE II score, signs of sepsis, number of
organ failures, need for mechanical ventilation, need for vasopressors or veno-venous
hemofiltration, and laboratory parameters were not significantly different between
groups. On day 30, there was non-statistically significantly trend of survival in favour of
homeopathy (verum 81.8%, placebo 67.7%, P 1⁄4 0.19). On day 180, survival was
statistically significantly higher with verum homeopathy (75.8% vs 50.0%, P 1⁄4 0.043).
No adverse effects were observed.

Conclusions:
Our data suggest that homeopathic treatment may be an useful
additional therapeutic measure with a long-term benefit for severely septic patients
admitted to the intensive care unit. A constraint to wider application of this method is
the limited number of trained homeopaths. Homeopathy (2005) 94, 75–80.
[...]
[*/quote*]

How was that forgery done? Simply by giving the patients the conventional treatment, which did the work and saved some of the patients.

The totally worthless and ineffective homeopathic bullshit was given ADDITIONALLY to the conventional treatment. This type of forgery is common in homeopathic "science".

The whole study is fraud.

That fraud was committed in 2005, and it still is kept alive 14 years later by the homeopathy mafia and their idiots.

Homeopathy is lethal! No survivors with sepsis. NONE!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 10:07:18 AM by Ayumi »

Écrasez l'infâme!

Munterbunt

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 10:26:09 AM »

Homöopathie in der Intensiv- und Notfallmedizin? Wieviel Tote pro Jahr gehen auf das Konto dieses Wahns?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1tqQhIXcAEBkiT.jpg

Julian

• Boltbender
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 08:00:51 PM »

Für das sozialverträgliche Frühableben der bayerischen CSU und der bayerischen Grünen: Homöopathie!

Wenn die Studie gemacht wird, dann einzig und allein mit den Landtagsabgeordneten, die dafür gestimmt haben, daß diese Studie gemacht wird.

Der Darwin-Award wird, wie üblich, posthum verliehen.

Queue up, please, you Bavarian idiots!

Heißt es nicht, Politik zu machen, hieße, Verantwortung zu tragen? Dann sollen sie doch! Sollen sie am eigenen Leib spüren, wie das ist, dank Homöopathie zu verrecken.
StarCruiser http://WWW.ALLAXYS.COM
-----  Travelling beyond c   -----

Julian

• Boltbender
Das hier ist Sepsis, ihr bayerischen Vollidioten!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 09:47:04 PM »

[*quote*]
The UK Sepsis Trust @UKSepsisTrust

We now have over 30 support groups around the UK. If you or a loved one has had sepsis, come along to one our groups and talk about your experience in a safe space.

To find your nearest group please visit
https://sepsistrust.org/get-support/my-local-group/

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI7DrYvWoAEotbx.jpg:small[/img

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI7DrYvWoAEotbx.jpg

2:00 AM - 9 Nov 2019
[*/quote*]

Das sind Menschen, die Sepsis hatten oder noch haben. NOCH leben sie. Aber nur dank modernster wissenschaftlicher Medizin, und nicht wegen solchen Scheißdrecks wie Homöopathie. Homöopathie ist Mord.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=sepsis&src=typd

[*quote*]
Search results

KindnessMatters
    ‏ @LoveIsKind222
    5m5 minutes ago

After watching a boyfriend suffer sepsis bc of a small cut & thankfully survive bc of quick thinking Drs, I cant imagine anyone allowing other living beings to suffer to their death without compassion for their pain & suffering-let alone induce it on purpose & watch them suffer☠️ https://twitter.com/starsuperfan42/status/1193206763622936576
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
KindnessMatters
‏ @LoveIsKind222
7m7 minutes ago

KindnessMatters Retweeted #NoDogmeat

After watching a boyfriend suffer sepsis bc of a small cut & thankfully survive bc of quick thinking Drs, I cant imagine anyone allowing other living beings to suffer to their death without compassion for their pain & suffering-let alone induce it on purpose & watch them suffer☠️

KindnessMatters added,
#NoDogmeat
 @setyourmindfree
Mice Stitched Together, Injected With Bacteria—Take Action! https://support.peta.org/page/6980/action/1?locale=en-US
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
KindnessMatters
‏ @LoveIsKind222
8m8 minutes ago
Replying to @setyourmindfree

After watching a boyfriend suffer sepsis bc of a small cut & thankfully survive bc of quick thinking Drs, I cant imagine anyone allowing other living beings to suffer to their death without compassion for their pain & suffering-let alone induce it on purpose & watch them suffer☠️
Synthia Thomas
‏ @Synthia06992982
10m10 minutes ago

Synthia Thomas Retweeted drjonesaa

The dark side of the NHS that they don't want you to know what they do to patients-murder: starvation, dehydration, abuse, experimentation, give sepsis/pneumonia & finally given execution drugs that fries the body & kills the heart-Drs lie to say its heart failure. Evil bastards!

Synthia Thomas added,
drjonesaa
 @drjonesaa
Replying to @drjonesaa
https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1022126/cashing-in-on-death/
Barbara Muchow
‏ @bfm4440
14m14 minutes ago

Barbara Muchow Retweeted Q

A week in the hospital with sepsis on Medicare $1,750 but
skilled nursing for up to 22 days at no cost! Home healthcare,
physical/occupational therapy for three weeks at no cost!

Barbara Muchow added,
Q
 @originalSuzy_Q
Replying to @market_moron @samdolnick and 2 others
I live a Canada spent 10 days in hospital with sepsis... Bill $0.00
Segun Olusanya
‏ @iceman_ex
22m22 minutes ago

Segun Olusanya Retweeted Justin Morgenstern

@PulmCrit makes some great points

I’m still not sure whAt a VAP is, so I think I’ll hold out on antibiotics until there is Objective evidence of respiratory sepsis...

Segun Olusanya added,
Justin Morgenstern
 @First10EM
Prophylactic antibiotics post arrest?
Probably not top of my list of priorities in the ED, but interesting

https://emcrit.org/pulmcrit/anthartic/
1 reply 1 retweet 1 like
uummpp
‏ @pmuean
26m26 minutes ago

หมดยุคของการรักษา neonatal sepsis ที่โรงพยาบาลระดับอำเภอ
د.بندر خالد الريس
‏ @bandaralrayes
42m42 minutes ago

Sepsis is the body’s extreme response to an infection caused by bacteria, fungi, or viruses.However, bacteria are the most common
symptoms can include one or a combination
* Confusion or disorientation
* Shortness of breath
* High heart rate
* Fever
* Extreme Pain or discomfort
Paige
‏ @cobblstonecreep
45m45 minutes ago

I have 5 spots where i had iv’s in my arms/hands and my son wants to fucking hit/kick them all.
I was in the hospital for a week with pneumonia and sepsis (still getting over pneumonia because i checked myself out early since i just couldn’t stand being away from this boy).
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Show this thread
CorporateDemsSuck #BernieOrBust
‏ @cds_911
1h1 hour ago

@LeftwardSwing I just saw your tweet about sepsis!! Are you ok? Are you home? I went through this 4 years ago with my husband. He spent almost a year in the hospital and two surgeries.
敗血症/Sepsisの情報発信
‏ @SepsisJpn
1h1 hour ago

【医療者向け】
敗血症で血圧が保たれていても実はショックである場合があります(潜在的ショック)。乳酸値が4mmol/L(36mg/dL)以上は潜在的ショックの可能性が高く、血圧が低下したショックと同等の死亡率とされています。
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21752522/
カストり
💮 sepsis なう
‏ @Kasteax
1h1 hour ago

เจอ petichiae เต็มขาเลย 😂
Terri Corigliano
‏ @TerriOnTVPlus
1h1 hour ago

Day 2: he was stable all night. They’re monitoring him for sepsis. I visited him in the hospital, got him to eat a bit. He’s loopy. Back tomorrow. Fingers crossed he can come home Monday.
1 reply 0 retweets 3 likes
Show this thread
I Care Unintensively
‏ @dakaufman123
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @geoghep

I don't think anyone says that. What we say is that "repleting" Vitamin D doesn't make asthma, COPD, sepsis, heart disease, cancer, or depression better.  Vitamin D prevents rickets, I can tell you that much.
William66
‏ @HignettWilliam
2h2 hours ago

For myself I can only say thankyou... I had a rapidly developing sepsis and they spotted it and did everything right... oxygen, bloods, antibiotics, blood cultures etc... It was a close call. I came a bit close that time.
Show this thread
SATI-Q
‏ @satiqgroup
2h2 hours ago

El Dr Gustavo González presentando  investigación de grupo #SATIQ pediátrico en Congreso @SLACIP17 . Prevalencia de sepsis severa en UCIP de Argentina. Felicitaciones!!
0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
Flutters
‏ @fluttershy1389
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @CocoPommelRu @RariCo4Ever @TSP14245068

Yeah things got a lot worse  at that point. I went through a lot of stree in July. Then aughust my mom had colon failure and nearly died of sepsis poisoning
𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘧.
‏ @ochakoh
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @ShukakusT

I’m so sorry to hear that. Sepsis is just awful. I didn’t know what it was or its signs for most of my life. I hope your friend can recover from that someday, as much as is possible in that situation of course.
Duck
‏ @NurseVal22
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @haveaconcern @lukeled639

Yeah, and it worked. Never got sepsis.  Plus, we got toughened up real good. And don't forget Bactine, that liquid fire.
0 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Joseph
‏ @joey_sugar
2h2 hours ago

“Sepsis alarms” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
JBJ(SmoothCriminal).Bandwagon
‏ @kkossick
2h2 hours ago

JBJ(SmoothCriminal).Bandwagon Retweeted CNN

Let’s all stop laughing and ask how this man ended up with sepsis from kidney stones while in a jail cell? I can tell you. He screamed in pain for days and was ignored until he died.

JBJ(SmoothCriminal).Bandwagon added,
CNN
Verified account @CNN
An Iowa inmate serving a life sentence says he should be a free man after he became ill, momentarily died, and had to be revived at the hospital. But the courts are having none of it. https://cnn.it/2NwMlQR
1 reply 0 retweets 2 likes
DrJJ
‏ @DrJimenezJuan
2h2 hours ago

DrJJ Retweeted Enrique Monares

Muchas intenciones y dichos, contra  la evidencia ....... Sepsis

DrJJ added,
Enrique Monares
 @MonaresTI
Uno puede criticar todo lo que quiera con argumentos personales, pero la evidencia indica que donde se aplican las guias de sobreviviendo a sepsis disminuye la mortalidad...
Show this thread
Russell
‏ @Medic_Russell
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @IDdocAdi

I’ve only just twigged that this is the same Lucy who goes into sudden onset septic shock and gets the sepsis protocol initiated. Poor Lucy. If only they found the source 🤷‍♂️.
0 replies 1 retweet 2 likes
I'm A BeLeaver!
‏ @MarieEl01705555
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @LadyManvers

Must have been such a shock, but well done for talking about the silent killer sepsis and warning others.
Sonia Rossi
🇮🇹
‏ @srossi72
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @westhamster2 @MrSwiftFudge

Ah yeah.  The red cheeks.  Didn't come back then?
I mean I had a real bad throat infection. It was all white. Soooo painful. If mum didnt force Dr to up the dose (cos it was quite low) it could have turned to sepsis.
カストり
💮 sepsis なう
‏ @Kasteax
2h2 hours ago

カストり

💮 sepsis なう Retweeted TYFFVATHU

โดยเฉพาะฝั่งสาธา ไข้ 39 หนองออกจมูก ก็คือต้องมาอยู่เวรเพราะไม่มีใครแทน

แถมคนไข้ที่ป่วยน้อยกว่ายังจะถามอีกว่าป่วยได้เหรอ เป็นหมอนะ ขอใบแพทย์หยุดด้วยค่ะ 3 วัน 🙄

カストり

💮 sepsis なう added,
TYFFVATHU
 @tyffvathu
ในชีวิตการทำงานนะลูก ป่วยแบบจะตายแค่ไหน เค้าก็ไม่สนสังขารนู๋หรอก เค้าสนแค่ว่า ละจะหายวันไหน ละจะทำงานให้เค้าทันกำหนดมั้ย แค่นั้นละรู๊กก
Helen the Heretic
‏ @Scribberlings
3h3 hours ago
Replying to @Alcoholic4rtist

Well, I developed sepsis from a kidney infection, which is serious stuff, but I also had water on the lungs and dangerously low vits and minerals across the board. And of course shadow on lung.

But no one had any idea if all these things were related or just coincidental! >
1 reply 0 retweets 1 like
Lindz Domminigue
‏ @its_lindz
3h3 hours ago

Tv really has me thinking Im an ER doc, I’m diagnosing sepsis & jaundice in everyone. While also having me think I’m a detective and determining time of death based on livor mortis not rigor🥴

‏ @glittermono
3h3 hours ago
Replying to @glittermono @Onision

Making a youtube video about how your partner has sepsis while refusing to pay her hospital fees, forcing your partner go shave her head during sex, and telling her that because you're more attracted to small asian girls she needs to lose weight and that shes obese for her +
Jennifer Woodburn
‏ @JMGwynne1
3h3 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @blogspheare

So sorry for your loss, Valerie.
I understand only too well how sepsis can take hold so terrifyingly quickly as my dear mom succumbed a number of years ago. Please take care and look after yourself. xx
Robbie Williams
‏ @robbiewill65
3h3 hours ago
Replying to @Fr33Sp33ch5

They did the same to my father 2 years ago, he got sepsis and told him he was having a panic attack but once they realised what was wrong with him they gave him under 24 hours to live
John Kellum
‏ @kellumja
3h3 hours ago

I'm totally impressed by the sophistication of the questions at the critical care conference in Quito. I don't normally get asked this many excellent questions on AKI, sepsis, fluids and RRT. Ecuadorian intensivists totally rock!
0 replies 3 retweets 14 likes
敗血症/Sepsisの情報発信
‏ @SepsisJpn
3h3 hours ago

肺炎、下痢、膀胱炎、傷の化膿などの身近な感染症を発端に次のような症状が出現する場合は敗血症を疑います。2つ以上あてはまる場合は医療機関の受診をおすすめします。
#WorldSepsisDay
0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes
Annemarie van Rossum
‏ @amcvanrossum
3h3 hours ago
Replying to @caseofdees

Snap de zorgen. Het is steeds duidelijker dat veel meer aandacht voor de periode na sepsis op zijn plaats is. De CDC life after sepsis factsheet noemt haarverlies. Maar gelukkig staat blijvende kaalheid niet bij de lange termijnsgevolgen. Ik heb dat zelf ook nooit gezien.
Madam Little
💕
💕
💕
🇬🇧
🇬🇧
🇬🇧
‏ @Fr33Sp33ch5
3h3 hours ago

Madam Little
💕💕💕🇬🇧🇬🇧

🇬🇧 Retweeted Jeremy Corbyn

Look at the big fat nurse, obesity & immigration, the biggest drains on the NHS, I'd flog the NHS off in a heartbeat, sepsis sepsis sepsis, no longer fit for purpose!

Madam Little
💕💕💕🇬🇧🇬🇧

🇬🇧 added,
1:35
Jeremy Corbyn
Verified account @jeremycorbyn
Our NHS is not for sale.
10 replies 2 retweets 11 likes
Show this thread
Middle-East & Pakistan Times of News
‏ @MiddleEastTon
3h3 hours ago

New therapeutic approach may improve outcomes in sepsis and stroke
andypayne #BritishIndependence
‏ @dannyriding25
4h4 hours ago
Replying to @ScottStryver

I had Sepsis two years ago (thought it was man-flu) luckily my wife said "cmon lets go to the on-call Dr"...... saved my life and I will never take an illness be it cold/flu etc for granted again :)
医学部への英単語学習
‏ @ikatg
4h4 hours ago

body「遺体」
sepsis「敗血症」
hepatitis「肝炎」
[人] tested positive for ~「~陽性の結果が出る」
(FoxNews, Health, 2019/04/12より)
Justin Morgenstern
‏ @First10EM
4h4 hours ago
Replying to @First10EM @Drbenmesser

I'm fine with teaching sepsis
I'm fine with alert systems
But these protocols that have never been shown to improve patient outcomes (and we never look at the harms from opportunity cost) are problemtatic
Justin Morgenstern
‏ @First10EM
4h4 hours ago
Replying to @First10EM @Drbenmesser

Every doctor who diagnosis an infection immediately prescribes antibiotics. The problem is we criticize doctors when sepsis is diagnosed later, but wasn't at all obvious on presentation...
🌵
🏺Shukaku’s Teapot
🏺
🌵
‏ @ShukakusT
4h4 hours ago
Replying to @ochakoh

My best friend's mother just died of sepsis last weekend. She didnt know that was what was happening. She thought she had the flu and was using home remedies to try and shake it. Homeopathy kills people.
Michael 5UDR
‏ @Michael86034664
4h4 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @PrancingHound

I read this and as a survivor of sepsis (2016) I truely am sorry for your loss. It's devastating & I pray others heed your words. My discovery was pure accident as I'd a hosp appt on the day it was noticed otherwise I wouldn't have known nor be here. My thoughts really are there.
Mark Kasozimusoke
‏ @Mark_Kasozi
4h4 hours ago

David Oliver: Sepsis—what’s behind the “hype”?
Ayobami
‏ @Olualua
4h4 hours ago
Replying to @Kathybee22 @DrJoeAbah

I jumped on this tweet here because I had a painful personal experience in Epe, Lagos. A 2-year old had seizure attacks and people put her legs in fire, put spoons and poured palm oil in her mouth. In short, we dealt with more problems: burns, aspiration and sepsis
Jerry's Mama
‏ @catcrazy73
4h4 hours ago
Replying to @kirstenekennedy @DrJenGunter

Yeah, I wasn't septic, but I had hydrocephalus. That put a whole other spin on the story...learned a lot about medical ethics and how awful people can be re: disability from that situation and still do. Sepsis can be nasty...sounds like we're all lucky to be here!
Julia gledrie
‏ @GledrieJulia
4h4 hours ago
Replying to @RightfulLives @CareQualityComm

Four months before my brother died, I contacted CQC, told them about him being held illegally @ Warwick Hospital about the cruelty and neglect they were putting him through, they did nothing, he ended up Catching sepsis, a healthy beautiful soul, taken, shame on them.
Toosje Valkenburg
‏ @Toosje_V
4h4 hours ago
Replying to @caseofdees

3-6mnd na heftige gebeurtenis kunnen haren tegelijk uitvallen, sepsis/shock heeft ahw alle haren in gelijke fase gebracht, uitval tegelijk van teveel. Dat herstelt zich meestal geleidelijk in de tijd Het lijkt alsof dit fenomeen mogelijk rol speelt
Lori Dennis
‏ @LymeMadness
4h4 hours ago
Replying to @LymeNCos

The current diagnostic methods are fraudulent —they are only sensitive to the 15% of cases that are arthritic in nature. For the 85% of those suffering with chronic neurological Lyme, a post sepsis immunosuppressive BCell AIDS, the current testing methods are unable to detect it.
Dees
‏ @caseofdees
5h5 hours ago

Zou mijn dochter helemaal kaal worden? Door #toxicshock/#sepsis (alweer 3,5 maand geleden) verliest ze dagelijks enorm veel haar. Ze heeft nog maar een dun bosje over.
15 replies 0 retweets 5 likes
renee
🍒
🦂
‏ @cherrygeist
5h5 hours ago
Replying to @abbygov @neondreamqueen

When it's 2019 but you got a UTI that led to a kidney infection that almost killed you via sepsis....damn what a year
EurekaMag
‏ @EurekaMag
5h5 hours ago

Circulating cell death biomarker TRAIL is associated with increased organ dysfunction in sepsis
0 replies 2 retweets 0 likes
David Pallot
‏ @DPallot
5h5 hours ago
Replying to @DPallot @TheSGEM and

Also of note that in hospital cardiac arrest is a very different entity. We have more information   more likely to be witnessed or monitored. Allows better targeting of adrenaline for those most likely to benefit (sepsis, cardiogenic shock with a treatable cause, etc.)
Irmi Novak
‏ @IrmiNovak
5h5 hours ago
Replying to @MarcusWadsak

- autsch!
Bissl Jod drauf, ehe es zu Sepsis wir!
joanna boykin
‏ @boykin_joanna
5h5 hours ago

Sepsis is an extreme response to infection. It occurs when chemicals the immune system are released into the bloodstream to fight an infection but cause inflammation throughout the body instead. #bil150 @ProfGaines
𝕀𝕥’𝕤 𝕋𝕚𝕗𝕗 ⚯͛
‏ @PBandJenellous
5h5 hours ago
Replying to @DuuhhN @permitpleazzz

It can also cause sepsis if it is bad enough. Bacterial infections are nothing to mess with especially if there’s blood in your urine too
2 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
vanitas101
‏ @maryannstafford
5h5 hours ago

Dad was in bad shape earlier this week. He didn’t know where he was and was thrashing in bed. The doctors said he had sepsis.  I was really scared. While he’s not out of the woods yet he’s doing better then he was yesterday and does know where he is now.
Christine Powell
‏ @Christi61364126
5h5 hours ago

We have a trip but you can't come only my father can, he's dead he died 2 yrs ago from sepsis after a surgery. He is bullied
Show this thread
Scott Brantley
‏ @_jscottbrantley
5h5 hours ago

Scott Brantley Retweeted USA TODAY Sports

@RealDonaldTrump You just HAD to attend #BamaVsLSU, didn't you you narcissist! The state doesn't need lingering toxicity in the form of the vapor trail that is no doubt left in the wake of your leaky duffel-bag-of-sepsis-self! #RollTide #ImpeachThePresident!

Scott Brantley added,
USA TODAY Sports
Verified account @usatodaysports
President Trump met with cheers when introduced during Alabama-LSU game. #LSUvsBAMA https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2019/11/09/president-trump-cheered-overwhelmingly-alabama-lsu-game/2547130001/
2 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Biomedical Science guy
‏ @gooner62
5h5 hours ago
Replying to @doctor_oxford @Conservatives

You forgot to mention that pathology services are being cut back from over 100 working laboratories to less than 30 which will result in an exodus of experienced staff, will cause delays and risk to diagnoses such as sepsis
0 replies 1 retweet 3 likes
The Devil's Avocado
👹
🥑MD
‏ @drgypsy
5h5 hours ago

1. T2DM with OM on IV antibx
2. Nausea and lethargy x 1 week
3. ^creat ^crp but euvolemic

Sepsis

#onetwothreediagnosis
Rfc55Jo
‏ @joanrfc
5h5 hours ago
Replying to @AuldOrange @RFCGURL

Bellshill Auld Boys flute band, for sepsis charity
Jack Iwashyna
‏ @iwashyna
5h5 hours ago

Jack Iwashyna Retweeted Angry Americans

Wow—this conversation where @BobWoodruff talks w great candor about his #recovery from critical illness is amazing

He’s talking about #TBI, but I think there are great commonalities w recovery from #sepsis and #ARDS—should minutes ~25-33 be mandatory for ICU clinicians?

Jack Iwashyna added,
Angry Americans
 @angryamericans
⚡️NEW POD: Episode32: @BobWoodruff. The Meaning of #VeteransDay. Trump Crashes Our Parade. Standing Up For Heroes. Living with Real Rocks in Your Head. Journalism in the Line of…
Show this thread
Q
‏ @originalSuzy_Q
5h5 hours ago
Replying to @market_moron @samdolnick and

I live a Canada spent 10 days in hospital with sepsis... Bill $0.00
CMMC, A.C.
‏ @ConMexMedCrit
6h6 hours ago
Replying to @Sepsis_Mx @FacMedicinaUNAM and

Afirmativo !! Pónganse pilas
kylee mooney
‏ @KyleeMumof4
6h6 hours ago
Replying to @ZeldaFitz8 @tydedermody

He had 3 operations on his finger and he caught sepsis each time. Seems the poster has a hidden agender.
1 reply 1 retweet 5 likes
Sepsis Alliance
‏ @SepsisAlliance
6h6 hours ago

When your loved one is diagnosed with #sepsis, you may not know what it is or what to expect. For information and resources that can help you navigate this difficult time, click https://www.sepsis.org/education/patients-family/diagnosed-with-sepsis/ …. #SepsisAwareness
0 replies 0 retweets 7 likes
CJASN
‏ @CJASN
6h6 hours ago

APOL1 #Nephropathy Risk Alleles and Risk of #Sepsis in Blacks http://bit.ly/CJN04490419  @ogutierrez136
Jonathan Morse
‏ @JnthnMorse
6h6 hours ago
Replying to @DrAndrewGreen @dward1881 and

But u r a GP & I bet few things r better than diagnosing a difficult case no one else can solve. But computers can do this, maybe with help of a HCA, your time is better used treating people who have been diagnosed. And GPs miss things like Sepsis & a lot of cancers.
Bunch of Handshakes for the Fakes
‏ @TYredoftheclimb
6h6 hours ago
Replying to @Dill_pickle30 @aloria and

Yeah that's not good. You could have had sepsis and died
2 replies 0 retweets 1 like
ViziMedical
‏ @vizimedical
6h6 hours ago

New therapeutic approach may improve outcomes in sepsis and stroke http://dlvr.it/RHytJg  @navishealth
Joshua Levenson, MD
‏ @jelevenson
6h6 hours ago
Replying to @MomaVelez11

I propose “instant” time to antibiotics as A New #Sepsis Quality Metric. @PACCMUS @PACCM_fellows @daniel_zank @ajadmon @PittCCM @iwashyna @sushdecide @B_McVerry @StephMaximous
Jimi
🎮 Janga
‏ @whosjimianyway
6h6 hours ago
Replying to @MrBeastYT @pulte

As a sepsis survivor and medical bills piling up constantly, I stream full time and I can’t even imagine something like this happening. But I’m gonna throw my hat in the ring because it won’t happen if I don’t try. 😂 much love to you both! @MrBeastYT @pulte
Misnomer
‏ @Misnomer
6h6 hours ago

[Settles onto toilet seat, opens twitter for 5 (30) minutes of life diversion]

Twitter: People are enraged about Christmas trees.

[Closes twitter. Retains poop. Dies of sepsis.]
0 replies 0 retweets 7 likes
Ekat
‏ @IrishBrandyRed
6h6 hours ago
Replying to @CEKanakisMD @ALBoothMD

My dad passed away in 2018 from sepsis after five days in a septic coma. Thank you for all the research & spreading the word!
Moira Surridge
‏ @MoiraSurridge
6h6 hours ago
Replying to @h_kandil1 @WestHertsNHS and

This is great news. Antibiotic stewardship is such an integral part of sepsis management. So are clear prescription of oxygen saturation  target range & oxygen scale 1 or 2 @CarterTreacle @davidwthorpe1 @MarshaLTJones
0 replies 0 retweets 3 likes
Constantine E. Kanakis, MD, MSc, MLS(ASCP)
‏ @CEKanakisMD
6h6 hours ago

Constantine E. Kanakis, MD, MSc, MLS(ASCP) Retweeted Adam L. Booth, MD

Dr BossMan @ALBoothMD fight that #sepsis !!!

Constantine E. Kanakis, MD, MSc, MLS(ASCP) added,
Adam L. Booth, MD
 @ALBoothMD
Just finished recording an interview  on cholangitis lenta for my review article with @DrHSLovesLiver in @CLD_Learning
#LiverMtg19 #LiverSnaps #liverpath
1 reply 0 retweets 5 likes
Karen Webb
‏ @karenjohnw
7h7 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @michael51846863

So sorry.  My 16 year old niece passed a couple of years ago with sepsis.  Thinking of you x
Sepsis
💀
‏ @homosapien_one
7h7 hours ago

احب أقول لكم انه يحق للمحبين ما يلي:
١-السهر لساعات طويله للتحدث
٢- التبويس بكل أنواعه.
٣- مسك الأيادي.
٤- الخروج مع بعض في وقت عاجبهم.
٥- حضور الحفلات سواء
رقم ٦ وهو الأهم يحق لهم الزواج اذا عاجبهم والكل لازم يفرح لهم سواء عجبته الفكره ولا لا
Timothy Yau
‏ @Maximal_Change
7h7 hours ago

10/ Hemodynamic hypothesis is based on tubuloglomerular feedback.  In states of reduced renal perfusion, there is less Na delivered to macula densa.  This can be due to hypotension, sepsis, vol depletion, etc.
Show this thread
CJASN
‏ @CJASN
7h7 hours ago

Editorial: APOL1 Nephropathy Risk Variant Associations with Diseases beyond the #Kidney: APOL1 and #Sepsis
0 replies 3 retweets 4 likes
Jami
‏ @XJami01402X
7h7 hours ago
Replying to @NotEvenChad17 @IQUshould2 and

I’m slowly working my way into working with my local GOP committee. I’ve been an only parent to my 12 year old since his dad died when he was 4. I’m tired. In the last few years I’ve been through sepsis, 3 accidents, a friend’s murder... 1/2
3 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
Enrique Monares
‏ @MonaresTI
7h7 hours ago

Las guias de "sobreviviendo a la sepsis" es una muy mediocre forma de tratar la sepsis, la abandonare cuando me demuestren una mejor forma de reanimar,  hasta ahora todos tienen buenas intenciones pero ninguna evidencia
0 replies 0 retweets 5 likes
Show this thread
Enrique Monares
‏ @MonaresTI
7h7 hours ago

Uno puede criticar todo lo que quiera con argumentos personales, pero la evidencia indica que donde se aplican las guias de sobreviviendo a sepsis disminuye la mortalidad...
1 reply 2 retweets 6 likes
Show this thread
John Dahlstrand
‏ @jrdahlst
7h7 hours ago

Donald Trump💩has constipated our country and impeachment is the laxative. The GOP is our sepsis and voting is the antibiotic.
1 reply 1 retweet 4 likes
Steven Searls
‏ @StevenDBT
7h7 hours ago
Replying to @LeftwardSwing

Good luck. Please get better. Sepsis is very dangerous
POSEIDON
‏ @JosLuisBlancoL2
7h7 hours ago

En el año 2016 el médico de familia me hace unos análisis de orina también se decta infección de orina y no me medica. 3 meses con infección de orina comienzo con dolores fuertes en la vejiga y mucha fiebre. Voy a urgencias y me envían en uvi al hospital y me detectan Sepsis
1 reply 1 retweet 0 likes
Show this thread
Doris Lang
‏ @DorisLa34916916
7h7 hours ago

Probiotika Enterococcus faecium wird für Tiere vom Tierarzt gegeben obwohl insb. abwehrgeschwächte T.(Menschen) tödl Infektionen erleiden könnten: Harnwegsinfekt Sepsis Peritonitis nach OP am Darm. Seltener Endokarditis ...durch Enterococcus faecalis https://flexikon.doccheck.com/de/Enterococcus_faecalis
Show this thread
Sushrut Sharma
‏ @sushrut_4
7h7 hours ago

Sushrut Sharma Retweeted Abby Rao

Sepsis
Hypovolemic shock
Hyperthyroidism
Anemia
Adrenaline

Sushrut Sharma added,
Abby Rao
 @absby
What makes your heart beat fast?
Sushrut Sharma
‏ @sushrut_4
7h7 hours ago
Replying to @Medico_2017

Sepsis
Anemia
Shock
Adrenaline
pipkins
‏ @fredspoon
7h7 hours ago

Right I am going to buy some whiskey. For my cold. Last time I did think I bought rum for a cough and throat infection turned out it was a type of sepsis and ended in hospital. Good times.
mark brown
‏ @maverick4pa
7h7 hours ago
Replying to @CleClinicMD

It's no wonder that Doctors are depressed--they don't
know MYCOLOGY-Fungal disease. They often use AB
for Autoimmune infections+other-that is a FUNGAL INF.
AB for Fungal SEPSIS could result in death.
How could the medical profession allow us to swim
in AB+PESTICIDES+#GMOS? $$$
Netwerk VS SEH
‏ @VS_SEH
8h8 hours ago

Is the 1-Hour Sepsis Mandate Doable?
Jess M
‏ @lilwhiteindian
8h8 hours ago

We are selling this calendar to raise money for my amazing friend Katie who is seriously ill. She’s currently in hospital with sepsis for the 2nd time in a month & her hospital bills are well over €10,000. Please go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/1676509752629120/permalink/2558194364460650?sfns=mo … to find out more #fundraising
Flo
💐
‏ @miss_florist
8h8 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @Dave0London

I’m so very sorry for your loss.
My husband got through sepsis a few weeks ago.
It’s a terrible thing and can be so easily missed.
Symbiosis papers
‏ @Symbiosispapers
8h8 hours ago

Preventing dysbiosis of the neonatal mouse intestinal microbiome protects against late-onset sepsis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31700190?dopt=Abstract
Kelly Sérgica®
🤪
🦄
‏ @eljazeltw
8h8 hours ago
Replying to @Locogame

Sepsis, totalmente infecciosa 🤣🤣
CAPSEA, Inc.
‏ @CAPSEAInc
8h8 hours ago

A 4-Year-Old Developed Sepsis After Shopping for Shoes Without Socks—Why That's Dangerous
Phoenix
‏ @psychovieh
8h8 hours ago
Replying to @GrueneLandtagBY

Homöopathie wirkt nicht über den Placebo-Effekt hinaus. Das interessiert eine Sepsis genau null. Aber das kann man ja gekonnt ignorieren.
Leanne Shaw
‏ @SepsisRNLeanne
8h8 hours ago
Replying to @sams_monkey @UKsepsisnurses

I agree, your story touched us all and safety netting has been high on our teams agenda since then. We have given out countless sepsis leaflets since to colleagues, patients, visitors and family xx
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
8h8 hours ago

Dm me if you want minty going fast
charley smith
‏ @CharleyMCSmith
8h8 hours ago
Replying to @paedsnursebeth

Ditto. April time this year I was mowing the grass, felt unwell and collapsed later that day due to sepsis from a kidney infection which I was already on antibiotic therapy for. Smiling due to delirium. I was 24. It can happen to anyone! I hope you recovered well #sepsissurvivor
#Memory
‏ @Memory_Journal
8h8 hours ago

The Role of Secretase Pathway in Long-term Brain Inflammation and Cognitive Impairment in an Animal Model of Severe Sepsis. https://ift.tt/32yiPP7  #PubMed #Memory
Elizabeth Semerdzhieva
‏ @Elizabe33176237
8h8 hours ago

Elizabeth Semerdzhieva Retweeted Beth Phillips

Just shows how important it is to be Sepsis aware even in healthy individuals! #sepsis6 #sepsis

Elizabeth Semerdzhieva added,
Beth Phillips
 @paedsnursebeth
A year ago today I was hospitalised for sepsis caused by a LRTI. A reminder that #sepsis can affect anybody - I am a perfectly healthy 22 y/o, I’d been fine the day before.
Show this thread
DANNY BOLAÑOS
‏ @cholodelvado
8h8 hours ago

DANNY BOLAÑOS Retweeted the EMCrit Crew

Estudio; ANTHARTIC
👉2 días de Amoxicilina mas acido Clavulanico 👈
Se justificaría luego de una reanimación cardiopulmonar como profiláctico
Ya que no modificaría los resultados finales de una reanimación
#cpr #rcp #foamed #amoxicilina #criticalcare #antibioticos #sepsis

DANNY BOLAÑOS added,
the EMCrit Crew
 @emcrit
Prophylactic antibiotics after cardiac arrest? The ANTHARTIC study -by @PulmCrit https://emcrit.org/pulmcrit/anthartic/
Techpriest
‏ @techpriest
8h8 hours ago
Replying to @rachelmillar_

Well at least there's no chance of the hospital missing out on the sepsis bundle 1-hour target on your watch 😂
Kevin Downes
‏ @KevinJDownes
8h8 hours ago
Replying to @BradSpellberg @ABsteward and

Same goes for sepsis. Data support its use to shorten abx duration not to diagnose the cause of critical illness. Can save patients days of antibiotics, which are almost always broad spectrum in that population
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
8h8 hours ago
Replying to @MaxiFTN @deIay

Dms
Rhazelovitch
‏ @Rhazelovitch
8h8 hours ago

Si au gré de l'évaluation médicale globale (à H+1 ou même un peu après) on estime être face à un sepsis grave, on donne l'ATB le plus probablement indiqué, et en urgence. Car quelques arguments certes pas fous, nous disent que ça diminue peut-être la mortalité.
Show this thread
Rhazelovitch
‏ @Rhazelovitch
8h8 hours ago

La fameuse heure n'est pas importante.Cela veut simplement dire: le sepsis grave est une urgence vitale. La douleur abdo abâtardie et l'homme qui veut qu'on apporte un verre d'eau à son père attendront.Notre rôle est de savoir tirer le rideau quand un de nos patients en a besoin.
Show this thread
Rhazelovitch
‏ @Rhazelovitch
8h8 hours ago

Il ne faut pas 3h quand 40°, SFU majeurs et BU positive, pour décréter que le patient torchère est un sepsis probablement urinaire. Le "1 hour" a ce mérite: il conditionne toute une équipe à revoir sa priorité de flux. C'est ce patient qui va passer avant tous les autres.
Show this thread
Mike Rose
‏ @MikeRoseMDMPH
8h8 hours ago
Replying to @muslim_doctor

Clinical picture is c/w sepsis.
Jennifer Ross
‏ @JenniferRossWI
9h9 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @haven1965

My deepest condolences Valerie. There is not enough awareness about the devastating effects of Sepsis. I'm sending you love tonight ❤️
0 replies 1 retweet 8 likes
Tk23BotBot4
‏ @Tk23BotBot4
9h9 hours ago

認知症のスケール:FAST scale。Am J hosp palliat care 1999;16:395-400。Stage 7C歩けない+(UTI,肺炎,sepsis,褥瘡,持続発熱,体重減少)のうち1つ以上に1年以内に罹患していれば平均生存期間4.1M、71%は6M以内に死亡。USでは7C+が認知症患者のホスピスの適応とされる。
CMAJ
‏ @CMAJ
9h9 hours ago

A rare case of adrenal insufficiency from histoplasmosis: http://www.cmaj.ca/lookup/doi/10.1503/cmaj.190710 … #sepsis #infectiousdiseases
Andrés Rodríguez-Parra, MD.
‏ @rodriguezparra_
9h9 hours ago
Replying to @d_miguelon @zombienietzsche and

Difícil caso, sepsis, paciente obeso, perforación de viscosa hueca y todo lo que una laparotomia conlleva. Extrajeron el balón completo o lo perforaron.
Ellen Cohen
‏ @Writer_EllenC
9h9 hours ago
Replying to @jackywilliams28

Have my unnecessary body heat! I love the cold and wrapping up warm. These days I hardly need to. It’s ever since having sepsis, I am always warm now! Few other people who have had it said the same as well xxx.
Guillermo Reyes
‏ @zombienietzsche
9h9 hours ago
Replying to @d_miguelon @rodriguezparra_ and

Excelente manejo. Ojalá haya ido bien el paciente. La sepsis abdominal siempre va con morbilidad altísima.
James
‏ @sonofthechief2
9h9 hours ago
Replying to @Ironclad1215 @afneil

I’m satisfied with the life saving treatment I received for Sepsis at Borders General ICU and subsequently at the Plastics unit at West Calder over 6 weeks.Every Doctor,Nurse and Orderly was truly dedicated and those who I asked felt more valued than their Southern counterparts.
UTESNA
‏ @UTESNA
9h9 hours ago

No podían faltar las urgencias tiempo-dependientes en #JornadasUTESNA19. Carlos Ibero, Médico Adjunto de Urgencias del CHN @snsalud_na, expone el Código Sepsis en USVB de #Navarra #TESVISIBLE
0 replies 5 retweets 15 likes
Berns
‏ @barneyrl
9h9 hours ago

When this happened to my friend last week, he was not allowed to have a doctor examine him until he was in a bed.
As a result he did not see a doctor until 35 hours from seeing one in A&E, when he was initially examined, suffering with infection and sepsis.
Show this thread
Nursing Jobs
‏ @nurse_directory
9h9 hours ago

JOB: Lakewood United States - CNA - Med/Surg Sepsis - The CNA provides direct and indirect nursing care u: The CNA provides direct and indirect nursing care under the direction of a RN and in accordance with policies and proced http://dld.bz/hPX7u
David Balen fuertes
‏ @DavidBalen
9h9 hours ago

Que bueno ver a un amigo, buen médico y mejor persona dar una súper ponencia sobre lo que sabe mucho, el código sepsis gracias @carlosibero @snsalud_na con formación todos ponemos los ladrillos para salvar vidas,
Mike CK
‏ @MikeRiderMusic
9h9 hours ago

The first proof via genomic sequencing that #probiotic pills can induce sepsis
Dave Xie
‏ @DaveXie2
9h9 hours ago

EVIDENCE: In a mouse model of sepsis, delivery of doxorubicin conjugated protein nanoparticles has allowed for the specific targeting of inflammatory neutrophils for apoptosis, resulting in better mouse survival and brain health.
https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/11/eaax7964
#4bb3neuroimmune
Jhpiego
‏Verified account @Jhpiego
9h9 hours ago

Health workers, you can help stop sepsis! Be a champion for hand hygiene in your facility and community! Here’s what you need to know about infection prevention and control: http://bit.ly/2w94fTe
0 replies 6 retweets 6 likes
Laura Peterson
‏ @LauraPe78991639
9h9 hours ago
Replying to @BeckyBo37839654 @Michell51912587 @BabyLyssaC

Beth loved Baby Lyssa. She loved all the kids. They fought like any other family. I was shocked to hear Beth had sepsis, pneumonia, heart damage. Sepsis is horrible by itself. It almost got me in 2012. Beth was such a fighter. She fought for her family. She is missed so much
Junaid A. Razzak
‏ @JunaidRazzakMD
9h9 hours ago
Replying to @NosheenNasir5

Having seen mny patients with #sepsis/#septic shock in #Pakistan and in US, #dengue shock is unlike any other. Walking young patients die in a few hours. There is rapid deterioration. Almost no warning. Fluids don’t work often. Resuscitation for DSS needs a lot of work. @PakSEM17
Miguelon García M.D.
‏ @d_miguelon
9h9 hours ago
Replying to @zombienietzsche @rodriguezparra_ and

Al paciente se le hizo el diagnóstico inicial de sepsis abdominal, lamentablemente no cuento con las imágenes de la tomografía con evidencia del balón en la luz gástrica. Se abdordó mediante  laparotomía da manera convencional para control de daños.
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
9h9 hours ago

2 minty codes just bought hurry up and dm me
Iconisma
‏ @iconisma
9h9 hours ago

Auch wer glaubt, bspw. von einer Sepsis mit Zuckerkügelchen geheilt werden zu können, wird unbehandelt daran sterben.

Es muss i wissenschaftliche Forschung investiert werden und nicht in eine über 200 Jahre alte, falsche Idee eines einzelnen Mannes. Also nicht in einen Glauben!
Sepsis FibroFighter
‏ @DieAnn63
9h9 hours ago

Feeling Misunderstood and Fibro | MyFibroTeam https://www.myfibroteam.com/resources/feeling-misunderstood-and-fibro … #fibromyalgia
dracopoulos
‏ @didracopoulos
9h9 hours ago

My then 92 yr old father had e. coli sepsis two times and was on an Invance drip in hospital.
Herbert du Plessis
‏ @HerbertduPlessi
9h9 hours ago
Replying to @PresJGZuma

You should be forced to seek medical attention in a government hospital and convalesce there if need be. Maybe you will find the miracle cure like Shaik, maybe you will get good treatment. Or sepsis.
watery oatmeal
‏ @Ownedfine
9h9 hours ago

Holy shit, I can't imagine getting that sick so often that you can feel sepsis coming on. Hope you're well soon
Becca
🎅🏽[Fan]
‏ @westendbechloe
9h9 hours ago

and i have fibromyalgia, weak eye muscles (surgery every 3 years and hospital once every 2 weeks)  and am currently on sepsis meds 🥵
Show this thread
Portal UAI
‏Verified account @portaluai
10h10 hours ago

Sepsis e a burocracia letal: o trágico cenário da infecção generalizada
1 reply 1 retweet 0 likes
Bettina Frank
‏ @FrankBettina
10h10 hours ago

Bettina Frank Retweeted Alena Kraus

Was für ein wunderschönes #Globukalypse-Arrangement. 😅

@Landtag_Bayern, zugreifen, wenn einer Ihrer Mitglieder an Sepsis leidet oder vielleicht darüber nachdenkt, Antibiotika zu nehmen. ☝️

Bettina Frank added,
Alena Kraus
 @MagnoliaLena
Liebe #csu, liebe #Gruene ich hätte die Studie schnell fertig gemacht und auch schon die ersten Medikamente Einsatzbereit. Die bunten sind extra für sehr kranke Kinder! Schickt ihr nen Scheck?…
0 replies 3 retweets 10 likes
Bot Tita
‏ @BotTita2
10h10 hours ago
Replying to @hm_gris @BaksLive and

Bueno pero la picsa cayó ayer de su caja... Y tú eres la de los ojos sepsis
Rebecca Berger
‏ @RebeccaEBerger
10h10 hours ago
Replying to @MikeRoseMDMPH @CPSolvers and

I'm sure the differential is long, but I've 100% seen sepsis do this.
0 replies 0 retweets 4 likes
Suzanne Hoddy
‏ @HoddySuzanne
10h10 hours ago

Suzanne Hoddy Retweeted Cliff Reid

A&E Nurses pulse:

Sepsis-55
STEMI-60
Anaphylaxis-65
Short staffing-70
Cardiac Arrest- 75
Trauma-80
Floppy baby-90
6 month hx of ear pain-150

Suzanne Hoddy added,
Cliff Reid
 @cliffreid
Emergency physician’s pulse:

Seizing child - 56
Surgical airway for GSW to face - 64…
Dave Xie
‏ @DaveXie2
10h10 hours ago

NEWS:New therapeutic approach may improve outcomes in sepsis and stroke https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326948.php#1
#4bb3neuroimmune
Mark W. Bennett
‏ @newfrontiercio
10h10 hours ago

Sepsis Diagnosis Market research studies latest trends, forecast http://dlvr.it/RHyLPH
Eric Kubitz
‏ @eric108
10h10 hours ago
Replying to @seokai

Also hab das auch nicht alles gelesen. Aber die Version „Globoli gegen Sepsis“ ist wohl deutlich verkürzt dargestellt.
Anand Patel
‏ @Anand_88_Patel
10h10 hours ago
Replying to @MikeRoseMDMPH @fernandbteich and

The cases I think of that cause a WBC jump in patients with heme malignancies is acute leukemia that is starting to take off/progress, a chronic myeloid process that is starting to transform, or someone w/ CLL undergoing a stressor (like sepsis)
Anna Pigott
🔸
🇪🇺
‏ @ajpigott_anna
10h10 hours ago
Replying to @amcunningham @ClareGerada

It is variable l, some gps hardly ever refer, others call quite frequently. Depends on confidence and experience I’m sure. When SEPSIS flashes on EMIS it takes confidence not to refer to paeds, against NICE guidance....
Inside Digital Health
‏ @i_DigitalHealth
10h10 hours ago

Experts from @GeisingerHealth and the @IBM Data Science Elite team created a predictive model to detect sepsis. #HealthTech
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
10h10 hours ago

I have 2 minty codes highest offers dm me now
Feegee
‏ @feegee5
10h10 hours ago
Replying to @DrMurphy11 @Liz_ORiordan and

I used this, told me the same thing. I am 45 year old, non-smoker. Nausea, poor appetite, weight loss. I had Diverticulitis and Ovarian Cysts that had ruptured.Ended up with Delirium and lucky not to have Sepsis.Since been also diagnosed with discs lying on nerves and arthritis
2 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Khristina Vivanco
‏ @Khristinaconka
10h10 hours ago

Khristina Vivanco Retweeted Gaysett Walters
🌻🍃#SinCulpa

🦉#BlackGirlMagic

Eso es como nosotros las gorditas sepsis que decimos que todo es cuestión de actitud 😹😹

Khristina Vivanco added,
Gaysett Walters
🌻
🍃#SinCulpa
🦉#BlackGirlMagic
 @GaysettWalters
🚶🏿‍♀️🚶🏿‍♀️🚶🏿‍♀️La gente en olla si inventan aquel dique q es a dieta q esta... 😐🤭
Garbage Dad
‏ @PapiHustle
10h10 hours ago
Replying to @donnerpartyplan @BBW_BFF

Sepsis
Zenopa Recruitment
‏ @ZenopaLtd
11h11 hours ago

Sepsis sensor engineer gets RAEng JC Gammon award.
http://bit.ly/2JWaFtz
#News #Newsstory #Serviceengineering
CRAIG L. LINDEN
‏ @RttCraig
11h11 hours ago

#therapeutics #medtech #improvehealth #innovation #clinicaltrials #medicalcare
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326948.php#1
Without Eyes
‏ @WithoutHisEyes
11h11 hours ago
Replying to @2Davez @TheCheapSeats18 and

Unfortunately, we have people writing guidelines who actually think this is how medicine works (especially sepsis). And they watch too much TV, so real medicine is starting to look more like TV medicine, and they think that's a good thing.

#MedTwitter
#EverythingIsSepsis
Miriam Gilbert
‏ @ultramiriam
11h11 hours ago
Replying to @touchted @MelissaKahn7

The story of my life & big time when I survived 4 surgeries in 10 weeks & sepsis! Doctors were amazed! Tough times don’t last; tough people do!
Jean Thomasine
‏ @jeanthos
11h11 hours ago
Replying to @jelevenson

A sepsis alarm when patient meets SIRS crieria is pretty realistic. The caption about flatline is the inaccurate part.
Frisören
‏ @vrisoren
11h11 hours ago

Igår publicerades en meta-analys som lyfter fram Ang-1, Ang-2 och suPAR som lovande prognosmarkörer vid behandling av sepsis. Dessa markörer har potential att identifiera patienter som behöver bevakas mer noggrant och kan behöva alternativa behandlingar.

barttels
‏ @barttels2
11h11 hours ago
Replying to @fentonaw @mancunianmedic

It's always a bit concerning when a certain topic suddenly goes mega-viral.

Wrt sepsis, I've wondered if it's a bit like what doctors used to term pneumonia: "the old person's friend."
Jenni Allen
‏ @hughjars
11h11 hours ago
Replying to @absby

Sepsis!
Alena Kraus
‏ @MagnoliaLena
11h11 hours ago
Replying to @Caethan13 @Narkoseonkel

Gummibärchen sind sehr schwer aufzuschüttel, meist nicht vegan und haben ein lückenhaftes Gedächtnis... meine Zweijährige hat so ein Gefühl dass sie in der Traumamedizin hilfreich sein könnten. Für Sepsis schließe ich das aus!
0 replies 0 retweets 6 likes
Shipwright
‏ @VnillahGarillah
11h11 hours ago

1/. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure thread - a dental horror story

2009ish and I oversee enterprise level healthcare quality for Army and Air Force clinics.

A soldier’s wife is pregnant and doctors fear her dental issues may lead to sepsis.
Show this thread
🎃 H.L. Rudd - NaNo fiend and Pumpkin Warrior
🎃
‏ @HLRuddAuthor
11h11 hours ago

*Googles "What does sepsis feel like"*

....What? Why are you looking at me like that?

#writingcommunity
Jeff August
‏ @JaTalon999
11h11 hours ago
Replying to @Dparent01

Two years ago my dad was in the hospital fighting cancer.  After his last chemo and radiation treatment he came down with pneumonia and sepsis. He struggled & appeared uncomfortable every day. On his final day I promised him I would take care of mom. Peace came on his face.
philomat(h)e
‏ @philomate
11h11 hours ago

philomat(h)e Retweeted Eric Topol

Sepsis induits par des probiotiques

philomat(h)e added,
Eric Topol
Verified account @EricTopol
The use of #probiotics in hospitals is increasing. Now the first proof via genomic sequencing that these pills can induce sepsis https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-019-0626-9 … @NatureMedicine by @TechnionLive's…
Nefarida
‏ @Nephertiti1999
11h11 hours ago
Replying to @Nephertiti1999 @mancunianmedic @bmj_latest

3) The intense marketing of one condition could have come at expense of others in a differential diagnosis as walls were covered in Sepsis posters / training given/ pathways built around it/ SEWS NEWS charts changed ... I would like to think we learn from these challenges
Nefarida
‏ @Nephertiti1999
11h11 hours ago
Replying to @Nephertiti1999 @mancunianmedic @bmj_latest

2) Using a trend line to assess improvement to compare how many had got AB (+Sepsis6) within an1Hr , meant HB were focusing on that target , rather than auditing how many Sepsis cases were missed which was the real safety issue
Iweyer
‏ @Iweyer2
11h11 hours ago
Replying to @mmpadellan

If we’re still alive, I don’t know how much more we can handle!! This has been the most  excruciating time in my life!! And I’ve had 6 major surgery’s and sepsis twice😬
Nefarida
‏ @Nephertiti1999
12h12 hours ago
Replying to @mancunianmedic @bmj_latest

We should learn lessons from the questionable methodology that was used in some areas to implement IMO e.g.
1) Definition of Sepsis had not fully agreed & documented...public upset/ confusion/anger + incorrect coding in case notes & death certificates so difficult to assess
2 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Mark Mitchell
‏ @Mark66mitchell
12h12 hours ago
Replying to @BBCRadio2

Sepsis
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
12h12 hours ago

"Acute Gentamicin Deficiency" is nearing pandemic status

When i look back up on my life
Its always with a sense of shame
The sepsis CQIN is to blame
Everything I ever do
Everywhere I've ever been
On the floor of AMU
Serum lactate, tamiflu
Taz-O-Cin! Taz-O-Cin!
1 reply 6 retweets 13 likes
Bosco "Impeach them ALL" Pubwub
‏ @bpub
12h12 hours ago

Bosco "Impeach them ALL" Pubwub Retweeted BBC News (World)

Dude developed sepsis and died from KIDNEY STONES. I’d say the guy should go free.

Bosco "Impeach them ALL" Pubwub added,
BBC News (World)
Verified account @BBCWorld
Killer claims his life sentence is served because he briefly died https://bbc.in/2NysroZ
د. وليد الهزاني
‏ @waleedalhazzani
12h12 hours ago

مثال احد الفصول المكتوبة عن sepsis
1 reply 2 retweets 8 likes
Show this thread
Carly Hearn
‏ @CJHROSE
12h12 hours ago

Carly Hearn Retweeted Jeremy Corbyn

As a #pwME I would be so grateful for this. Before anyone says "shouldn't have a child if you can't look after them" I wasn't sick/disabled before her birth and I never expected it to happen because of her birth #sepsis

Carly Hearn added,
Jeremy Corbyn
Verified account @jeremycorbyn
✓ 30 hours of free childcare a week for all 2-4 year olds.

✓ 1,000 new Sure Start centres.…
🌹𝕻𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖆 𝕸𝖆𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊
🌹
‏ @eroauthorPMQ
12h12 hours ago
Replying to @CatholicAwesome

That’s typically what people like you have been told/believe. So you’re okay with forcing someone to carry a dead fetus to term, risking sepsis and DEATH, just so they don’t have an abortion?
2 replies 0 retweets 5 likes
Sepsis Sister
‏ @Jo_Mohan8
12h12 hours ago
Replying to @sams_monkey @UKsepsisnurses

Was fantastic to have your support Sue and of course Sams Monkey :)
Miray
‏ @ChaosKunoichi
12h12 hours ago

Miray Retweeted BayernSPD im Landtag

Darf man die Parteien, dann wen man an Sepsis stirb anzeigen?

Miray added,
BayernSPD im Landtag
 @BayernSPD_Lndtg
Hier das Ergebnis der Abstimmung zum absurden #Homöopathie-Antrag der #CSU, die untersuchen lassen will, ob sich eine Sepsis statt mit Antibiotika nicht auch mit Zuckerkügelchen behandeln…
Iain Moppett
‏ @IainMoppett
12h12 hours ago

Iain Moppett Retweeted david oliver

Excellent blog and thread from @mancunianmedic on the problems with ‘sepsis’ 👇

Iain Moppett added,
david oliver
 @mancunianmedic
David Oliver: Sepsis—what’s behind the “hype”? https://www.bmj.com/content/367/bmj.l6327
Show this thread
Show this thread
The Whistleblower
‏ @RealManInCharge
12h12 hours ago
Replying to @ugagal72 @charliekirk11

While trying to have a child my wife had a molar pregnancy, one which can not develop into a child. She needed an abortion to prevent sepsis.

Our second time trying, the pregnancy was anembryonic. (meaning no embryo) She had to have another “abortion” to remove the yoke sack.
3 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
daddy’s #1 candy baby
‏ @effietrinkets
12h12 hours ago
Replying to @chainsawfuck @etha_94

sEPSIS dIS@STER
Jamie Roney
‏ @jamiekayroney
12h12 hours ago

I just published "Implementation of a MEWS-Sepsis Screening Tool: Transformational Outcomes of a Nurse-Led Evidence-Based Practice Project" in "Nursing Forum".
Andrew Fenton
‏ @fentonaw
12h12 hours ago

“Many clinicians share the same concerns about overdiagnosis, over-coding, overtreatment, and iatrogenic risk” @mancunianmedic on sepsis fears & reaction with wider implications

1 reply 8 retweets 12 likes
Lisa
‏ @lisazelang
12h12 hours ago

Mindblown moment when i diagnosed patient with a long list of problems

1) fluid overload 2ry to decompensated CCF
2) Sepsis 2ry to HAP
3) CVA with left sided hemiparesis
4) hypervolemic hyponatremia
5) uncontrolled DM, not in DKA, TRO HHS

Medical tengok, impression
1) AGE

🤣
4 replies 1 retweet 12 likes
Hourly Death
‏ @HourlyDeath
12h12 hours ago

Sepsis or other infectious disease of the newborn baby
Adam Watkins
‏ @agcwatkins
12h12 hours ago
Replying to @mancunianmedic @bmj_latest

On HES data (and equivalents elsewhere in the UK) and coding - by far the biggest increase was the NHS Digital/NHS England change to clinical coding guidance in April 2017 that terms like "urosepsis" and "chest sepsis" should attract a sepsis code (i.e.  A40-A41).
1 reply 1 retweet 2 likes
Mrs. Moople
🇪🇺
‏ @MissMoople
12h12 hours ago

Mrs. Moople

🇪🇺 Retweeted BayernSPD im Landtag

Was haben sie denn denen in den Kaffee getan, die an Hokuspokus bei Sepsis und Co. glauben. #srslywtf #Globukalypse

Mrs. Moople

🇪🇺 added,
BayernSPD im Landtag
 @BayernSPD_Lndtg
Hier das Ergebnis der Abstimmung zum absurden #Homöopathie-Antrag der #CSU, die untersuchen lassen will, ob sich eine Sepsis statt mit Antibiotika nicht auch mit Zuckerkügelchen behandeln…
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
12h12 hours ago

14 So rather than being shouted down or attacked we should respect their transparent, honest integrity
15 And remember there wouldn't be ICU or ICM or NEWS scores or sepsis tools/tests or treatment protocols without medics/medical scientists pushing the cause in 1st place.
ENDS
0 replies 1 retweet 5 likes
Show this thread
Emergency Physicians
‏ @research_er
12h12 hours ago

Top EM evening stories: Are Antibiotics for Sepsis in One Hour Feasible in the ED? - REBEL EM - Emergency Medicine Blog https://rebelem.com/are-antibiotics-for-sepsis-in-one-hour-feasible-in-the-ed/ …, see more http://tweetedtimes.com/v/9201?s=tnp
Georgia Trauma Found
‏ @georgiatrauma
12h12 hours ago

Dr. Patricia Martinez-Quinones @PMartinezMD representing GA at the COT Region 4 Resident Paper Competition! She is presenting her research: Lack of Formyl Peptide Receptor 1 Increases Mortality in Low Cecal Ligation and Puncture in Late Sepsis @MCG_AUG @ACSTrauma @GaSACS
0 replies 2 retweets 8 likes
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
12h12 hours ago

13 Campaigners and activists, including those who have suffered personal tragedy/harm/bereavement are understandably concerned about key sepsis researchers and advocates/opinion leaders rowing back/self questioning  but this is how scientific and medical progress works
2 replies 1 retweet 4 likes
Show this thread
lil hannibal lecter
‏ @etha_94
12h12 hours ago
Replying to @chainsawfuck

That’s also a side effect of sepsis
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
12h12 hours ago

12 But without major datasets e.g. from audit, disease register, a better research evidence base, more accurate coding and a consistenly &applied definition of what is and is not "sepsis" without good implementation science/QI approaches- the initiative is ahead of the evidence
Show this thread
trpdo
‏ @trpdo
12h12 hours ago
Replying to @ColleenHuberNMD

454 G of ascorbic acid crystals costs <$10 (2 cents/1G serving, 1667% daily requirement). Equivalent C drops cost >$150.

Ascorbic acid, not natural C, was used in this study.

If atheists would hurry up & synthesize natural vitamin C, everyone with sepsis might live.
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
12h12 hours ago

11 All that said, as i wrote in @bmj_latest the  cause espoused  by sepsis campaigns/activisits and driving scores/ tools/protocols is real & important. Clearly are still too many people with physiological deterioration and delayed or missed care who in some cases die/are harmed
Show this thread
Dr Rekha Elaswarapu FRSA, MIHM
‏ @relaswar
12h12 hours ago

Dr Rekha Elaswarapu FRSA, MIHM Retweeted david oliver

#sepsis

Dr Rekha Elaswarapu FRSA, MIHM added,
david oliver
 @mancunianmedic
David Oliver: Sepsis—what’s behind the “hype”? https://www.bmj.com/content/367/bmj.l6327
Show this thread
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
13h13 hours ago

10 And the complaints questions we now have to face from people saying "was it the sepsis or not doc" or "they had he had sepsis"? even more amplified if someone dies and the label was used somewhere along  line. Also causing unnecessary worry for families re "error" that wasn't
Show this thread
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
13h13 hours ago

9. Notably, iatrogenic harms of antibiotic use and overuse, overly aggressive fluid ressuscitation in older people with poor reserve and just as importantly the danger of diagnostic rigour and critical thinking flying out of the window once "sepsis" label  applied
1 reply 0 retweets 4 likes
Show this thread
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
13h13 hours ago

7. The sepsis campaigning and national policy drive will inevitably cause more people to write "sepsis" in notes, more antibiotics to be prescribed and so will drive up that coding and change HES data
8. We don't talk enough about balancing measures/opportunity costs...
1 reply 0 retweets 7 likes
Show this thread
Nadeem Tehami
‏ @NadeemTehami
13h13 hours ago

Nadeem Tehami Retweeted Pancreatology

AP patients with cirrhosis have higher IP mortality which is not due to AP severity as patients had lower incidence of SIRS and AKI. Higher mortality is related to complications of cirrhosis and portal HTN such as GI bleed, shock, PVT, AC and sepsis.

Nadeem Tehami added,
Pancreatology
 @pancreatology
Clinical outcomes of acute pancreatitis in patients with cirrhosis https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1424390319307653?dgcid=raven_sd_aip_email
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
13h13 hours ago

5. A code for an episode of care (whether the patient lived or died) that includes any kind infection is a million miles from synonymous with "sepsis" (as in consensus definitions on organ dysregulation and homeostatic crisis)
6 Even infections (e.g. "UTI") themselves miscoded
Show this thread

Julian

• Boltbender
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 09:47:30 PM »

Rommie Duckworth
‏ @romduck
13h13 hours ago

Don't rely on fever to ID sepsis or assume a low fever isn't bad. In sepsis, higher temps actually have better outcomes while hypothermic patients are potentially decompensating. #VaEMS2019
1 reply 5 retweets 9 likes
Daniel Restrepo, MD
‏ @DrDanRestrepo
13h13 hours ago
Replying to @sargsyanz @MikeRoseMDMPH and

Fulminant sepsis, high-grade GNR bacteremia, would add seizure as well (especially if it dissolves quickly)
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
13h13 hours ago

4. Media -hence  public outrage about "sepsis targets still being missed" are misleading when what they mean is "trusts not hitting arbitrary targets with poorly evidenced financial incentive for completing screening tools and starting treatment protocols with contested evidence"
1 reply 1 retweet 7 likes
Show this thread
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
13h13 hours ago

what i *didn't* discuss in my piece much
1. Many cases labelled or coded as "sepsis" are no such thing
2. Many frailer older people will hit the screening criteria easily, sepsis or not
3. Not all of them need or want aggressive, heroic intervention (especially when dying)
1 reply 0 retweets 13 likes
Show this thread
david oliver
‏ @mancunianmedic
13h13 hours ago

David Oliver: Sepsis—what’s behind the “hype”?
1 reply 5 retweets 13 likes
Show this thread
Baron Midnight QC
‏ @robittybobnob
13h13 hours ago
Replying to @DavidGauke

Stand at the election David. The electorate needs closure & your defeat will go a long way helping to lance the boil of democratic sepsis caused by you & the other Brexit Blockers. Let us have our day at the ballot box at your expense.
Dena van den Bergh
‏ @inspired2leadQH
13h13 hours ago

Dena van den Bergh Retweeted Marc Mendelson

Excellent talk indeed and time for SA 🇿🇦 to tackle #sepsis and #AMR - so much to learn and work with from @NCAS_Aus Prof KarinThursky @NSchellack @fidssa1 @ABpreservation @_FaceSA @SouthAfricanASP @sasocp @AngPharmID @B_anka @jennin14 @sportsuzie1974

Dena van den Bergh added,
Marc Mendelson
 @SouthAfricanASP
Excellent talk by @NCAS_Aus Prof Karin Thursky addressing challenges of integrating #AMR and #Sepsis pathways at #FIDSSA19 conference in 🇿🇦. Integrated pathway introduced initially …
0 replies 1 retweet 6 likes
CriticCareDoc
‏ @criticcaredoc
13h13 hours ago

AndyRhodes in a philosophical mood at #CBMI2019 #fortaleza -  “the art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease” 🤔 #sepsis
1 reply 2 retweets 10 likes
Show this thread
Jakob Manthey
‏ @MantheyJakob
13h13 hours ago

Guter Beitrag zur Diagnose #Sepsis und der Frage inwieweit Evidenz in Krankenhäusern umgesetzt wird.
Tim1961
‏ @timothyhulme1
13h13 hours ago

I have just heard that my freind Gail Pittman passed away last night due to complications following a heart transplant and sepsis set in. She was in complete heart failure suffering from HOCM as I do but she was at end stage and her only hope...
Sepsis
💀
‏ @homosapien_one
13h13 hours ago
Replying to @Omr_Otb

اجلوووووووود 🔥🔥
Nikhil Meena
‏ @Donicme
13h13 hours ago
Replying to @load_dependent @pedrodammert

Truth be told, how many patients who had an arrest aren’t on “sepsis protocols “ anyways .. #everythingissepsis #lordtakemenow
Maybe getting c diff is the protective factor ;)
Synchronized Postsynaptic Potentials
🧠

🎗️
🍑
‏ @phluaria
13h13 hours ago

Although one wonders for the umpteenth time about the level of care incarcerated persons receive when kidney stones can turn into sepsis and turn into unresponsiveness in one's cell before medical care is, presumably, sought.
9/
Show this thread
Synchronized Postsynaptic Potentials
🧠

🎗️
🍑
‏ @phluaria
13h13 hours ago

The incarcerated man was resuscitated after developing sepsis from kidney stones.

It's pretty common for patients to believe that they were *dead* during the period when they have no pulse or spontaneous breathing.
2/
Show this thread
Bananenbrot
‏ @MusaPanis
13h13 hours ago
Replying to @GS76154352 @_klimanotstand_ and

Ich habe im Antrag nirgends gelesen das bei Sepsis die Antibiotika durch Kügelchen ersetzt werden sollen. Nach 30 Jahren frustraner Sepsisforschung mit weiterhin extrem hoher Sterblichkeit, bin ich mir sicher, daß Homöopathie da genauso wenig bringt, wie Xigris.
驚安の殿堂 ドン・キホーテ
‏Verified account @donki_donki
13h13 hours ago

@Sepsis_princess ご応募ありがとうございます!
当落結果は動画の最後に表示されるよ📢
※あたりが出た際はDMをご確認ください

このキャンペーンは11月15日まで毎日応募出来るので、明日もご応募お待ちしております。

またQUOカードさんでも同時開催中

https://twitter.com/quocardofficial?t=1573306185148
敗血症/Sepsisの情報発信
‏ @SepsisJpn
13h13 hours ago

敗血症予防は感染症予防です。微生物の体内への侵入を防ぐため、手洗いやマスク、虫刺され防止が必要です。また抵抗力(免疫)をつける上で栄養摂取と適度な運動に加え、ワクチン接種が推奨されます。
#WorldSepsisDay
0 replies 1 retweet 4 likes
Jeffrey Giantsbane
‏ @4_n_hz
13h13 hours ago

Ey loco que porque le puse ceftriaxona a un niño débito que le sospechaba sepsis sin origen claro? Pues porque le pega a casi todo. Que querías, que lo dejara con un manejo antibiótico que no le funcionaba o que?
Jeffrey Giantsbane
‏ @4_n_hz
13h13 hours ago

Explícame cómo así que un neonato de 27 días con fiebre, te parece extraño el diagnóstico de sepsis neonatal. Y que no consideras que requiera traslado a UCI. Aunque esté taquicardico para ti no tiene criterios. Vales 🥚
พัดสิ
‏ @kempaji
13h13 hours ago

ฟันคุด c sepsis
Manuel Maldonado
‏ @melomaldo
14h14 hours ago
Replying to @vchiribo1 @eduizurieta1

En este caso el sr izurieta usa vacuna como un agente que genera resistencia al cambio ideologico (capaz hacia su ideologia) Que tal asi: "Tienen sepsis de socialismo. No hay vacuna! Y su possible cura la educacion: tambien a fracasado"
fidssa
‏ @fidssa1
14h14 hours ago

First national (Baby GERMS) surveillance snapshot of neonatal sepsis burden in South Africa, 2014-18 presented at #FIDSSA19 @nicd_sa @gatesfoundation

>30k bacteraemia and meningitis cases over 5 years
Increasing incidence
Klebs, Acinetobacter, S. aureus major pathogens
#AMR
0 replies 4 retweets 2 likes
Fernand Bteich
‏ @fernandbteich
14h14 hours ago
Replying to @MikeRoseMDMPH @DxRxEdu and

I'm betting on GNR sepsis.
Yghor Andrade ◤✠◢
‏ @yghorandrade
14h14 hours ago

Sepsis e a burocracia letal: o trágico cenário da infecção generalizada
Christian Bolliger
🇨🇭
‏ @chribo99
14h14 hours ago
Replying to @Kachelmann @csu_lt @GrueneLandtagBY

So sieht die Personalized Swiss Sepsis Study aus:  4 Spitäler , 5 Unis, #AI und #HPC compute power. Funding 5.3 Mio. #personalizedhealth #PrecisionMedicine https://ethz.ch/content/dam/ethz/special-interest/bsse/borgwardt-lab/documents/talk_slides/20180215_KBorgwardt_Lausanne.pdf
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
14h14 hours ago

Anybody selling wonder for cheap dm me
Estado de Minas
‏Verified account @em_com
14h14 hours ago

Sepsis e a burocracia letal: o trágico cenário da infecção generalizada https://bit.ly/2K4BNGG
0 replies 2 retweets 10 likes
Rebecca Karanja
‏ @bnjerikaranja
14h14 hours ago

Critical Care Symposium, @thenairobihosp #infections #Sepsis
カストり
💮 sepsis なう
‏ @Kasteax
14h14 hours ago

หมอ sepsis คนไข้ septic shock with aki on top ckd with dka with respiratory failure with secondary MI /นั่งยองๆข้างเตียง
Lady Catherine Swanson
‏ @blazelane01
14h14 hours ago
Replying to @valann051

Sad news. Thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Thank you for the heads up on sepsis.
Mike Rose
‏ @MikeRoseMDMPH
14h14 hours ago
Replying to @fernandbteich @DxRxEdu and

Yes patient managed as sepsis w signs/symptoms c/w sepsis. But clinical syndrome predated jump. Just didn’t know if magnitude signaled onc cause or other.
Jeicy Jey
‏ @Jeicy_77
14h14 hours ago

Jeicy Jey Retweeted Son_Of_Chidee(óbiâgú

🦁)

It high time we made it a more grievous a consequence for falsifying certificate of fitness or the likes, and also, make huge attempts to catch defaulters.

If defaulters aren't persecuted appropriately, this menace won't stop.

What a rubbish as chronic sepsis?

Jeicy Jey added,
Son_Of_Chidee(óbiâgú
🦁)
 @ChideeF
😂😂😂😂
⁦@iamdonnyb⁩
⁦@trending_medic⁩
⁦@UgwunnaEjikem⁩
⁦…
Kendra Williams
‏ @MuvaKendra
14h14 hours ago
Replying to @StDr_JStocks

You didn't learn your SEPSIS RHYTHMS?!?!?!?
Leftofbernie
‏ @Marksmi53130121
14h14 hours ago
Replying to @ShannyGasm @BearStoneVa

I ALMOST died from sepsis.  Serious stuff
Fernand Bteich
‏ @fernandbteich
14h14 hours ago
Replying to @MikeRoseMDMPH @DxRxEdu and

Did sepsis occur in the vicinity of these 3 hours? If so, this is possible.
Cortisol, histamine and epinephrine can all shift WBCs rapidly into the bloodstream.
Shannon the Shenanigator
‏ @ShannyGasm
14h14 hours ago
Replying to @BearStoneVa

🤣🤣 well, that's sepsis, but yes.
Mike Rose
‏ @MikeRoseMDMPH
14h14 hours ago
Replying to @fernandbteich @DxRxEdu and

No trauma history in this case.

Have you seen / can you see that quick/drastic a jump from sepsis alone?
the socialist citrus
‏ @OrangesforPeace
14h14 hours ago

So are you on ABX for the sepsis via IV? hope the pain is better. Gosh this sucks. You've been dealing w. so much
Sanusi the Magnificent
‏ @jimmy2time
14h14 hours ago

Sanusi the Magnificent Retweeted Olushola Olufolabi

@olushola_shola For someone who grow up in V.I, I couldn't understand why the Bar Beach Police was left so squalid/smelly. You'd literally see sepsis pouring & flowing outta their septic tanks, I still feel the disgust as I type this thousands of miles away. Disgusting!

Sanusi the Magnificent added,
Olushola Olufolabi
 @olushola_shola
People that arrest people protesting against bad governance either on Social Media or on the Streets lives in this house 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Show this thread
AIM Internet
‏ @aiminternet
15h15 hours ago

A #Sepsis Awareness Day will be held at Sixways on 1st December, the day #WarriorsWomen host Bristol Bears Women for a #Tyrrells #Premier15s fixture.  The aim is to beat the attendance record for a women's rugby game. http://bit.ly/31X4g7r
#Entertainment @UKSepsisTrust
Mike Rose
‏ @MikeRoseMDMPH
15h15 hours ago

@CPSolvers what’s the ddx for a WBC jump like this in 3 hours? No steroids.

Can sepsis change WBC/ANC this quickly? What else can?

Cc: @DxRxEdu @rabihmgeha @Sharminzi @ArsalanMedEd @dminter89  @andrewolsonmd
13 replies 6 retweets 19 likes
John Blackwood
‏ @bio_jkb
15h15 hours ago
Replying to @ProfMakris

It would be good to have a figure thinking about what else might influence the cascade once it's been 'rebalanced' (e.g. sepsis). IMHO.
laura briers
‏ @laura83400751
15h15 hours ago

laura briers Retweeted Tom Ray

I would strongly advise for all @UOD_TNAs @UOD_APs @UniDerbyNursing to watch this. I had the pleasure of meeting @tomray99 at Congress this year, such inspiration and lovely family. This will always be at the forefront of my practice. THINK SEPSIS

laura briers added,
Tom Ray
 @tomray99
YESSSSS! @starfishthefilm is made with love, huge creativity and endless love. It’s the story of my life and I love it 👍🙏 https://twitter.com/marijkemoss/status/1192791241248968710
0 replies 1 retweet 5 likes
Christian Bolliger
🇨🇭
‏ @chribo99
15h15 hours ago
Replying to @Kachelmann

Wie soll so eine Sepsis Studie gemacht werden?
In vitro? Braucht ein Safety-Level 3 lab.
Tierversuch? Genehmigung fraglich, wg unötigen Leiden?
Klin. Studie gegen Goldstandard?
Lebensbedrohliche Krankheit mit Placebo behanden - Ethikkommission sagt Nein.
1 reply 2 retweets 12 likes
Cathy
‏ @redletha
15h15 hours ago

Have to love it's the school receptionist who asks if I'm okay and explains I'm not looking well again. Damn #sepsis #infections
maggie
‏ @maggieschapter
15h15 hours ago

I hate that she was just sent home from her GP so blasé and literally if they picked up on what was wrong she’d be here. It’d be different if she has something rare, knowing what I know now, she presented with every sepsis symptom. Ever single one.
Show this thread
敗血症/Sepsisの情報発信
‏ @SepsisJpn
15h15 hours ago

体内に微生物(細菌,ウイルス,カビ,寄生虫)が侵入すると感染症が起きます。この感染症に対して身体が過剰に反応することで全身の臓器の炎症が生じている状態を敗血症と言います。
#WorldSepsisDay
Diese Meerjungfrau
‏ @diese_Sirene
15h15 hours ago

Leute, Homöopathie ist keine Alternative zu Medizin. Wasser hat kein "Erinnerungsvermögen", das mensch auf Zuckerkügelchen übertragen könnte. Das ist Hokuspokus, keine Wissenschaft (und eine Sepsis könnte ohne Antibiotika tödlich verlaufen).

Was kommt als nächstes? Pendeln?
Sylvia Marshall
‏ @cosyhomesonline
15h15 hours ago
Replying to @valann051

So sorry, RIP
Sepsis is so misunderstood
Reydar Specialist Ellen @ JP NYE
‏ @Ellensama
15h15 hours ago
Replying to @Ellensama @i_amthe_senate

Without it I have no way to get or pay for insurance. It’s part of the reason I got married so I could get on my husband’s plan and get the surgery I needed to save my life. I had an infection heading for my brain and I was close to going sepsis.
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
15h15 hours ago
Replying to @SynergyKade @InverseJam

Wonder
Bermejo-Martin JF
‏ @BioSepsis
16h16 hours ago

Un placer haber contribuido a este libro coordinado por Dr. Flu, profesor @DrLejarazu! Gran colección de los topics más importantes sobre gripe... El nuestro, inmunopatologia...
≋D≋e≋s≋
➡️
‏ @turner_des
16h16 hours ago

≋D≋e≋s≋

➡️ Retweeted Valerie Ann Burke

I don’t normally share sad news like this, but sepsis awareness is well worth spreading...

≋D≋e≋s≋

➡️ added,
Valerie Ann Burke
 @valann051
Sorry I haven't been on very much for the last couple of weeks, but sadly my husband died very suddenly of sepsis, which went into septic shock, scary and so quick, if anyone has flu like symptoms, always think could it be sepsis
brisa
‏ @brizaxl
16h16 hours ago

no veo la hora de que se levante mi vieja para gritarle LLEVAME AL HOSPITAL ME VOY A MORIR DE UNA SEPSIS
Gareth Roberts
‏ @drgarethroberts
16h16 hours ago
Replying to @IDdocAdi

So that’s what sepsis looks like 😐
Phillip Monaghan
‏ @PhilMonaghan1
16h16 hours ago

Excellent @TheChristieNHS #QualityImprovement #QICA Grand Round from Sepsis nurse specialist, Katie. Real progress. Measurable improvements. @jowoolley2 @bayman_neil
1 reply 2 retweets 8 likes
TERTÚLIAS
‏ @TertuliasANEST
16h16 hours ago

#TERTULIAS2019 Hyperbaric O2 in Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections and Sepsis with Ole Hyldegaard & Óscar Camacho
Shubhada Hooli, MD, MPH
‏ @ShubhadaH
16h16 hours ago
Replying to @jmugele

Are adult doctors seriously giving probiotics to patients with sepsis?
TERTÚLIAS
‏ @TertuliasANEST
16h16 hours ago

Hyperbaric O2 in Necrotizing Soft tissues infections and sepsis!
Now from Furnas, Açores
Anurag Agrawal
‏ @AnuragAgrawalMD
16h16 hours ago
Replying to @aggarv

There are cases since 2005 of lactobacillus sepsis as sole CULTURED organism. I agree in advance that it doesn't completely exclude possibility of mixed bacteremia
Primary
‏ @Primary
16h16 hours ago

Primary Retweeted Valerie Ann Burke

Wait and see doctors are horribly negligent with this kind of thing. I lost a family friend to a doctor who refused to even take her temperature while she was dying of sepsis (she was too ambulatory/stoic, he thought she was a drug seeker). A surgeon almost killed me trying to1/2

Primary added,
Valerie Ann Burke
 @valann051
Sorry I haven't been on very much for the last couple of weeks, but sadly my husband died very suddenly of sepsis, which went into septic shock, scary and so quick, if anyone has flu like symptoms, always think could it be sepsis
Show this thread
Bracknell Born
‏ @BullshineBoy
16h16 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @CllrBSilvester

I had sepsis three years and almost lost a leg and more. I am sorry for your loss. Flu like symptoms in ICU in under two hours. Contact the Sepsis Trust for support.
Feechen
🦄
🎃
👻
🎃
🏳️‍🌈
🇦🇹
‏ @partime_unicorn
16h16 hours ago

Bitte, wenn ich eine Sepsis habe, dann möchte ich bitte ein ANTIBIOTIKA haben, damit ich wenigstens eine Chance habe zu überleben!!! Keine Zuckerkügelchen! 🤬🤬😡😡
clare cleary
‏ @clarecleary1
16h16 hours ago

clare cleary Retweeted Valerie Ann Burke

Valerie sorry for your loss it’s worth letting people know  the danger of sepsis

clare cleary added,
Valerie Ann Burke
 @valann051
Yorkshire Lady
‏ @YorkshireLady3
16h16 hours ago

NHS doctor, 73, struck off for failing to diagnose sepsis https://mol.im/a/7666919  @MailOnline
Malaysian Sepsis Alliance (MySepsis)
‏ @mysepsis
16h16 hours ago

Malaysian Sepsis Alliance (MySepsis) Retweeted Juliet Elvy

6X ROI with integration of #AMS into #sepsis management 👍👍🌟🌟🌟

Malaysian Sepsis Alliance (MySepsis) added,
Juliet Elvy
 @ElvyJuliet
Wow so impressive! Look at what can be achieved with the right investment in #sepsis pathways and #AMS 👇 @SepsisTrustNZ @minhealthnz @CCDHB https://twitter.com/southafricanasp/status/1192703389169324032
sophonwit
‏ @sarawutmalitong
16h16 hours ago

Nanoparticle-induced neutrophil apoptosis increases survival in sepsis and alleviates neurological damage in stroke
‏ @mysepsis
16h16 hours ago

Malaysian Sepsis Alliance (MySepsis) Retweeted Tom Mitchell

Fund raising for @UKSepsisTrust

Tom Mitchell
 @temitchell1987
@SepsisUK @UKSepsisTrust 24 hours of CrossFit workouts starting any minute.....any donations/publicity welcome!
#sepsis https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/cbe24hourwod
‏ @mysepsis
16h16 hours ago
Replying to @LucyEllisLove

#doitforlucy
John Bull. BXP voter. Let's go WTO
‏ @JohnBul14379992
16h16 hours ago
Replying to @valann051

My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time. I hope others take your advice about flue like symptoms. My elder sister also 5 months ago was taken to hospital with sepsis, her symptom was she had a sore arm. Luckily she survived, Just
Steve ross
‏ @Stevero78436760
16h16 hours ago
Replying to @imkatienation

Hi katie.last christmas, i thought i had flu .I live in spain.I got worse and worse and eventually went to hospital.within 2 hours i was in the operating theatre..i had sepsis complete kidney failure stones in my liver tract.gall bladder removal.and thrombosis.i was in intensive
AspieZ
‏ @AutismMH
16h16 hours ago

Apparently when I got to this #PsychWard from ITU I was so ill I was repeatedly saying “I don’t want to die here” (although suicidal I’ve never wished to die on a Ward).😢

The staff knew I wasn’t right at all, so back to A&E and some serious medication it was! 🚑

#NHS #Sepsis
3 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Show this thread
Miss Wilson
‏ @MissWilsonCHS
16h16 hours ago

Thank you so much to Terrence from @UKSepsisTrust and Nurse Ainsty from @CV_UHB for talking to Year 12 about the signs and symptoms of Sepsis in yesterday’s assembly. The students found the talk very informative and interesting. Handouts will be given on Monday. @SixthFormCHS
0 replies 1 retweet 6 likes
‏ @mysepsis
16h16 hours ago

Malaysian Sepsis Alliance (MySepsis) Retweeted SepsisTrustNZ

Risk-based strategy for #sepsis antibiotic prescription- prevents antibiotic overuse in #sepsis

SepsisTrustNZ
 @SepsisTrustNZ
Antibiotics: as little as possible and as much as necessary https://twitter.com/hallieprescott/status/1112757285665861632
‏ @mysepsis
16h16 hours ago

Malaysian Sepsis Alliance (MySepsis) Retweeted Sepsis Research (FEAT)

Share your #sepsis experience,  stop #sepsis now

Sepsis Research (FEAT)
 @stopsepsisnow
Sepsis doesn't stop for Christmas & this is the story of Samantha who was pregnant and very ill with sepsis over the festive period. We would love to hear from you if you feel able to share your…
Mannin Sepsis Charity
🇮🇲
‏ @ManninSepsisIOM
16h16 hours ago

Respectfully sharing #worldadoptionday  2019 #FamilyIsEverything
0 replies 2 retweets 4 likes
M.S.I
‏ @valium96
16h16 hours ago
Replying to @pakreyy

Mg oyak ler..demam spe2 blh develop..maybe dia ad sepsis ko gpo ko
LOZ
‏ @RaijinLOZ
16h16 hours ago

First time back in a gym, this time last year I was at risk of Sepsis. Unfortunately it has had a drastic change on my life and any return to BJJ has gone out of the window. My plan next year is to regain fitness & do something for @UKSepsisTrust in the form of a fund raising.
Rubyheart’s Airship
‏ @TourDeMagie45
16h16 hours ago
Replying to @____tsuchikage

Forreal forreal all y’all should stop using blunt rollups, Backwoods in particular. My cousin got sepsis from smoking backwoods blunts. Get you some glass, a bong or something lol
eric green
‏ @greenbunch257
17h17 hours ago

eric green Retweeted Valerie Ann Burke

So sorry. My condolences. As a ex NHS employee now retired I've seen what sepsis can do and how quickly. Please RT The heck out of this.

eric green added,
Valerie Ann Burke
 @valann051
Denise Perry #IBackBoris
‏ @DeniseDennyp342
17h17 hours ago

Denise Perry #IBackBoris Retweeted Valerie Ann Burke

So sorry to hear of your loss Valerie - well done for spreading this message, I lost my Dad to sepsis

Welcome back amongst friends - it's good to talk 💕

Denise Perry #IBackBoris added,
Valerie Ann Burke
 @valann051
The UK Sepsis Trust
‏ @UKSepsisTrust
17h17 hours ago

We now have over 30 support groups around the UK. If you or a loved one has had sepsis, come along to one our groups and talk about your experience in a safe space.

To find your nearest group please visit http://bit.ly/2MhRPNy
0 replies 11 retweets 14 likes
GeriatricArea
‏ @GeriatricArea
17h17 hours ago

Una simple prueba de biomarcadores que dentifica fragmentos de material genético pueden predecir la aparición de insuficiencia respiratoria y #sepsis en pacientes con #neumonía  https://geriatricarea.com/2019/11/05/predecir-insuficiencia-cardiaca-y-sepsis-en-pacientes-con-neumonia-con-una-simple-prueba-de-biomarcadores/ …  vía @GeriatricArea @neumoclinico @incliva_iis
Klaus D. Frank
🇩🇪
‏ @KlausDFrank
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @moeller_laboe

My condolences. And thank you for warning about sepsis.
Theophilus P Wildebeest
‏ @PWildebest
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @ElzMo3008

Had feared sepsis but turned out to be cellulitis- sepsis is truly awful
Tom Mitchell
‏ @temitchell1987
17h17 hours ago

@SepsisUK @UKSepsisTrust 24 hours of CrossFit workouts starting any minute.....any donations/publicity welcome!
#sepsis
sancara
‏ @sancara
17h17 hours ago

@JohnnyVegasReal just  had to rush my mother in law into hospital on the verge of Sepsis.Rang ambulance on the way over.They were at the house when i got there .I live about 15minutes away.Treated with IV antibiotics in A&E now on the ward she is 90 years old.Hands of our NHS
Fran
🇬🇧
‏ @Fran40695698
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @ann18521217

So sorry to hear your very sad news. Sepsis is awful as it could so easily be missed until it's too late. Sincere condolences to you xx
pheidros
‏ @pheidros
17h17 hours ago

Die kritischen Kommentare sind hier nicht angebracht. 11.000 Wissenschaftler haben untersucht, dass Globuli genauso wirksam wie Antibiotika bei der Behandlung von Sepsis sind. 😉
Valerie Ann Burke
‏ @valann051
17h17 hours ago

Valerie Ann Burke Retweeted John Robert Manley

I discovered that sepsis kills more people than heart attacks, prostrate cancer and breast cancer

Valerie Ann Burke added,
John Robert Manley
 @albert_planck
Replying to @valann051
I was told by my consultant that Sepsis still kills 1 in 3 patients.
If anyone has any of the symptoms they should seek help quickly.
Sadly, it's still difficult to detect and easily dismissed as flu.
2 replies 11 retweets 14 likes
Christian Bolliger
🇨🇭
‏ @chribo99
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @steffenveen @EdzardErnst

Eine aktuelle #Sepsis Studie mit genetischen Daten von Erreger und Patienten entsteht in der #Schweiz im Rahmen von @SPHN_ch /@PHRT_CH . Spoiler: 400k reichen allerdings nicht dafür. #PersonalizedHealth #PrecisionMedicine   https://www.sphn.ch/dam/jcr:fe6597e5-78ea-4dd2-bd09-83d94c530e88/2017DRI20_Egli_Lay_summaries_20180220.pdf
John Robert Manley
‏ @albert_planck
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @valann051

I was told by my consultant that Sepsis still kills 1 in 3 patients.
If anyone has any of the symptoms they should seek help quickly.
Sadly, it's still difficult to detect and easily dismissed as flu.
0 replies 2 retweets 2 likes
John Robert Manley
‏ @albert_planck
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @ElzMo3008

Had Sepsis in 2014 due to a appendix that had gone gangrene.
I was fine one day and close to death the next.
I was lucky as I was in a hospital with a fantastic microbiology lab and got a quick diagnosis.
Sorry for your loss.
0 replies 1 retweet 4 likes
敗血症/Sepsisの情報発信
‏ @SepsisJpn
17h17 hours ago

【医療者向け】
新しい敗血症性ショックの診断基準は「十分な急速輸液を行っても平均血圧65mmHg以上を維持するために循環作動薬が必要であり、かつ乳酸値が2mmol/L(18mg/dL)を超える」。収縮期血圧でないことに注意です。
David James

‏ @Dai_James1942
17h17 hours ago

David James

❌ Retweeted Valerie Ann Burke

Sad. Thanks to Florence Nightingale, Louis Pasteur & Edward Jenner, sepsis was eliminated. In 1990s both political parties agreed to turn nurses into cheap doctors. They took their training from the matrons and gave it to inadequately washed university people, so sepsis is back.

David James

❌ added,
Valerie Ann Burke
 @valann051
#MedicareForAll
‏ @ionse
17h17 hours ago

Go to the ER...sepsis not good
Meine Meinung ist
‏ @MeinungIst
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @WELTnews

Die bayerischen "JA-Stimmer" mögen sich bitte als Probanden für die #Homoeopathie Studie "Zuckerkügelchen gegen Sepsis" zur Verfügung stellen.
스티븐OT12 #SunflowerForIZONE
‏ @EffStephenGee
17h17 hours ago

Ive been thinking about life too much. A year ago I was legitimately on my deathbed dying from sepsis and today I’m healthy and up until this travesty with IZ*ONE I was happy for the first time in my life.
Meine Meinung ist
‏ @MeinungIst
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @faznet @jan_hauser

Die bayerische "JA-Stimmer" mögen doch bitte als Probanden für die #Homoeopathie Studie "Zuckerkügelchen gegen Sepsis" zur Verfügung stehen.

Wie gibt es im @twankenhaus eigentlich #Globuli intravenös?
#hellomynameis Abi RN
‏ @RN_Abigail
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @RivieraJamming

The only thing that REALLY matters here is that you walk away from a critically ill patient to intensely look away from the camera and say “sepsis protocol initiated” 😂
Micheal OLainn
‏ @micheal_olainn
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @vmax_14

The voice and face of hate, right wing extremism and nasty prejudice. She is a potential sepsis in public opinion. She is desperate to gain a political platform so that she can spread her hate. We need an effective prevention of Incitement to Hatred
 Legal prohibition.
Valerie Ann Burke
‏ @valann051
17h17 hours ago

Valerie Ann Burke Retweeted Littleblonde1

Thank you, just want to put sepsis in peoples minds, it was 4 days to going in hospital to dying, it over takes your whole body

Valerie Ann Burke added,
Littleblonde1
 @ElzMo3008
Replying to @valann051
Oh no... So sad, I'm sorry for your loss, take care of yourself xx
6 replies 10 retweets 28 likes
🇬🇧 Cornish Blood
🇬🇧
‏ @DJPNZ
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @valann051

I am so very sorry. Sepsis isn’t always easy to manage. My condolences.
SitaYamabuki
‏ @SitaYamabuki
17h17 hours ago

SitaYamabuki Retweeted Mariona Gúmpert

Y guapos y sepsis.

SitaYamabuki added,
Mariona Gúmpert
 @marionaral
¿No os parece curioso que casi todo el mundo cree que es más inteligente que los demás? Sobre todo en materia de política y religión.
Helen Sanger
‏ @hksanger
18h18 hours ago

Problems with labels such as #ARDS #sepsis in #ICU as another example- do these labels help us to find solutions to this collection of symptoms? #ICURecovery19

IMHO, need to talk #holistically about impact of #criticalillness, #learn more about diff aspects before labelling.
Show this thread
David James

‏ @Dai_James1942
18h18 hours ago

David James

❌ Retweeted Boris Johnson

Florence Nightingale wrought miracles with the help of Pasteur and Lister. Sepsis was eliminated. Since 1990 our LabCon oligarchs, seeking to make some cheaper doctors, abandoned nurse training by matrons and gave it to university people with dirty fingernails. Sepsis is back.

David James

❌ added,
1:11
Boris Johnson
Verified account @BorisJohnson
Today we've announced our plan to accelerate the visas for nurses that want to come and work in this country, once we #GetBrexitDone.…
Mediapharm Training
‏ @mediapharm
18h18 hours ago

Do your Pharmacy Support Staff Just Ask: Could it be Sepsis?

https://qoo.ly/zzq638

#sepsis #pharmacy #communitypharmacy #pharmacytraining
diddly#BritishIndependence
👩
🐝
🇬🇧
🇺🇸
🇮🇱
🇮🇳
‏ @diddly1525
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @valann051

This is so important, as an ex nurse who used to work on a high dependency unit I have seen how quickly sepsis can develop.
I truly am sorry to hear about your husband. Sending you a virtual hug xx
Paul Cornhill
‏ @Paul_Cornhill
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @GaryScribbler

That happens to me a lot. I blame sepsis but it could just be I do too much. Take it easy Gary and have a nice chilled weekend. 😊
Valerie Ann Burke
‏ @valann051
18h18 hours ago

Valerie Ann Burke Retweeted Helen ~ TLS

It certainly was, so quick just want people to think it could be sepsis

Valerie Ann Burke added,
Helen ~ TLS
 @1ittlesanctuary
Replying to @valann051
My condolences to you and your family Valerie..sending (((hugs))) and love ~ what a terrible shock for you..
1 reply 1 retweet 1 like
ADAPT-Sepsis
‏ @AdaptSepsis
18h18 hours ago

November so far: 9 patient participants on Wednesday; 26 this month - brilliant!

Sunderland surpass 25. Lancaster latest example of 2 patients on 1 day - who will be the first to recruit 3 in 1 day? Bradford have excelled at data entry.

Total 729 -thank you eveyone
0 replies 2 retweets 13 likes
Benjamin Goldman-Huertas
‏ @BenGoldmanH
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @JuliaB_fitness @aetiology @EricTopol

Sepsis and death don’t seem like minor issues. I think natural/alt med actually has a lot to answer for and has led to very concerning offshoots like the anti-vax movement.
Dr Anna Blackwell
‏ @epionymous
18h18 hours ago

Dr Anna Blackwell Retweeted Wellcome Trust

Useful for those daily conversations in the ED when antibiotics aren’t indicated and your patient asks why. I’m finding those conversations are taking longer due to increased awareness/fear of sepsis.

Dr Anna Blackwell added,
1:14
Wellcome Trust
Verified account @wellcometrust
Superbugs, antibiotic resistance, AMR…💊 when you talk about bacteria becoming resistant to drugs, the words you use matter: https://wellc.me/2JrCU2I
👇 Here’s 5 tips from our latest research 👇
Charlie Austin
🌳
🌿
🌱
‏ @CharliebeansNZ
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @BrianSimsPA

Oh my gosh, there's the Dalkon Shield!!! 😡😡😡

"The Dalkon Shield became infamous for its serious design flaw: a porous, multifilament string upon which bacteria could travel into the uterus of users, leading to sepsis, injury, miscarriage, and death"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalkon_Shield
Tim Ritzmann
‏ @TRitzmann
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @DrAdamLawton

Do you then have to wait for the microbiologist to arrive with the gent? Surely it delays the sepsis pathway?
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿Lisa #PBFB
🇬🇧
‏ @Lisaismyname89
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @valann051 @juliesmith472

Oh wow, so sorry for your loss and thank you for the heads up about sepsis. Stay strong 💪
Carol D
‏ @Dringcarol
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @valann051

So sorry for you. It must be a very difficult time for you. You are so right to warn about sepsis. 18 months ago my son aged 43 had flu which turned to pneumonia and sepsis. Luckily for us he survived but he was such a healthy person that it was a shock. Sepsis acts so quickly.
0 replies 1 retweet 9 likes
David Sharples
‏ @Davutbey
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @valann051

My nephew had supposed flue, one week later he was dead due to Sepsis. Very sad.
Katy Carmichael
‏ @LBDmanchester
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @XXIncarnate @SamBarber1910

Absolutely! I have led so many funerals for young people who died as a result of their drug use - not o/d, not even sepsis from injecting but because of their mental health conditions. Another this week
Jan Taylor
‏ @jantay50
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @valann051

So sorry for your loss. Sepsis is terrible, so difficult to identify- my thoughts and best wishes are with you xxxxx
crowdog
‏ @caniformcorvus
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @90feetfromhome

this is essentially why my mother died, tbh. couldn't afford to go to the doctor unless it was quite serious/wasn't getting better after waiting, and by that point something that should have been perfectly treatable had turned into sepsis.
Trish HUMBUG Brocks
‏ @TrishBrocks
18h18 hours ago
Replying to @JMAckroyd @sarahwollaston

I cared for my mom for 15 years (MS) until we could not lift her any more....   she went in a 'Care home' and was dead from Sepsis within 3 weeks. 
Now medicine keeps us alive longer but what about quality of life?
Some people just stay alive trapped in bodies they cannot move.
Valerie Ann Burke
‏ @valann051
18h18 hours ago

345 replies 194 retweets 629 likes
Michael Griksaitis
‏ @MJGriksaitis
19h19 hours ago

Michael Griksaitis Retweeted Pediatric Critical Care Medicine

Health care associated infections: what’s the impact on mortality?

On #PedsICU this article @PedCritCareMed describes no increase in mortality, but an increase in length of #PICU stay (longest with #pneumonia)

How can we prevent HAI?

@SCCM @WFPICCS #Infection #Sepsis #PedsID

Michael Griksaitis added,
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
 @PedCritCareMed
Effects of Healthcare-Associated #Infections on Length of #PedsICU Stay and Mortality

#PedsID @SCCM @WFPICCS…
🖤Deseray Osbourne
🖤
‏ @DezOsbourne
19h19 hours ago
Replying to @ListenerBanana @Onision

Sepsis occurs when chemicals released in the bloodstream to fight an infection trigger inflammation throughout the body. This can cause a cascade of changes that damage multiple organ systems, leading them to fail, sometimes even resulting in death.
🖤Deseray Osbourne
🖤
‏ @DezOsbourne
19h19 hours ago
Replying to @ListenerBanana @Onision

Yes. Shiloh had a miscarriage, was under his care he supported her financially and medically. Durring when there was a heart beat, he took her for checkups. Then when it died, he refused to take her after it was still in her for WEEKS. She was extremely close to getting Sepsis
XmarketReports
‏ @XmarketReports
19h19 hours ago

Sepsis Diagnosis Market research studies latest trends, forecast http://dlvr.it/RHxDNp  #Featured #IndustrialandManufacturing
MedIntensiva
‏ @intensiva_med
19h19 hours ago

Absceso renobronquial. Sepsis secundaria a cólico renoureteral complicado http://dlvr.it/RHxDCz
0 replies 4 retweets 3 likes
𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘧.
‏ @ochakoh
19h19 hours ago

Politicians defending their decision to test homeopathy in a study because there’s supposedly a study out there that proves homeopathy helps people who are septic.

Homeopathy. As a cure for sepsis.

Are you even god damn listening to yourselves?!
2 replies 1 retweet 5 likes
Yvonne Young
🌈
‏ @YYSepsis
19h19 hours ago
Replying to @joekelly

Get me one Joe! Love it. 🌈
Laura Bradbury
‏ @Author_LB
19h19 hours ago

Laura Bradbury Retweeted Russell Rosenblatt

THANK YOU for this. Also, don’t even get me started on the inaccuracy of MELD in certain liver diseases such as PSC, especially with associated chronic cholangitis and sepsis.

Laura Bradbury added,
Russell Rosenblatt
 @rrosenblattmd
Let me shout this as loud as I can - HOW ARE WE LETTING WOMEN STILL BE DISADVANTAGED BY MELD FOR HAVING A LOWER CREATININE?!?! #SoMeambassador #LiverMtg19
Margarida Pacheco (Maggie)
‏ @sepsismaggie
19h19 hours ago

Margarida Pacheco (Maggie) Retweeted Tom Ray

I still play a clip of @starfishthefilm in every teaching session.
To remind #nurses #doctors #AHPs that is is about the person, the human, the life before them and not the numbers.
You and your story help rehumanise #SEPSIS and #PatientCare  🥰 so yes, a lot of #love indeed

Margarida Pacheco (Maggie) added,
Tom Ray
 @tomray99
YESSSSS! @starfishthefilm is made with love, huge creativity and endless love. It’s the story of my life and I love it 👍🙏 https://twitter.com/marijkemoss/status/1192791241248968710
1 reply 0 retweets 14 likes
Rachael bea
‏ @hotstuff_bea
19h19 hours ago

Also, I might need to speak with admin about getting sepsis alert monitors.

😂😂😂😂
Rhi
‏ @rhitunney
19h19 hours ago
Replying to @PritchAsh @Onision

Greg has:
- Groomed 17yo girls and travelling to states where having sex with them as minors would be legal
- Filmed his girlfriend having a grand mal seizure and experiencing three years worth of memory loss
- When said girlfriend got sepsis from miscarrying his child, didn't(1)
0 replies 0 retweets 10 likes
敗血症/Sepsisの情報発信
‏ @SepsisJpn
19h19 hours ago

【医療者向け】
qSOFAスコアはあくまでも感染症で死亡リスクの高い患者を拾い上げるスクリーニングツールであり、診断は臓器障害の評価が必要です。リスクの高い患者を拾い上げ、評価して診断していくプロトコルが提示されています。
Arne
‏ @Arne24292535
19h19 hours ago

Arne Retweeted BayernSPD im Landtag

@StickProfessor the bavarian parlament has just thrown out 400.000€ for a study to see, if u can cure sepsis with sugarpills...

Arne added,
BayernSPD im Landtag
 @BayernSPD_Lndtg
Tiny Prayers
‏ @tinygopprayers
19h19 hours ago

May the #GOP's pets live long, healthy lives long after their humans die of sepsis from all the evil in their veins.
Sling the Mesh
‏ @MeshCampaign
19h19 hours ago

Two years ago Chrissy died of sepsis from TVT #mesh leaving 2 young sons On Nov 21 judgment will be given in🇦🇺Australian landmark class action against J&J on vaginal mesh & it’s debilitating effects on women who've lost husbands, houses, jobs, self esteem & live in crippling pain
3 replies 36 retweets 58 likes
Medical Exam Prep
‏ @MedicalExamPrep
20h20 hours ago

New therapeutic approach may improve outcomes in sepsis and stroke.
Jeffrey Salomone
‏ @SurgeonMedic
20h20 hours ago
Replying to @jtrebach

There were trauma alerts/activations long before there were stroke alerts or sepsis alerts.....#traumaledtheway !
Martin Brooman
‏ @MartinBrooman
20h20 hours ago

This time last year, I, nearly died from Sepsis, In Tenerife.
Thanks to my son in law, Richard Court getting me to Las Americas hospital, and 8 nights in hospital, I survived.
Going to Tenerife again soon.
It will be memorable.
PreventCure Cancer
‏ @preventandcure
20h20 hours ago

Medical News Today: New therapeutic approach may improve outcomes in sepsis and stroke http://dlvr.it/RHx4dr
GS
‏ @GS76154352
20h20 hours ago
Replying to @MusaPanis @_klimanotstand_ and

Das das schon X mal bewiesen wurde das globuli nicht wirken. Das sagen auch Homöopathie praktizierende Mediziner. Bei Sepsis Antibiotika.
Ramzi رمزي
‏ @Ramzi72096086
20h20 hours ago
Replying to @sarameikasai

You are the most beautiful of the two sepsis
Sharon Pittam
‏ @PittamSharon
20h20 hours ago
Replying to @TVTMum @AnnBoni1 and

Well said Lorraine, sadly devastating injuries have destroyed quality of life, jobs & normality for too many
I’d still be working in senior finance if not for this mesh
never functioned properly since & too long removal haul
Recovery from sepsis & peritonitis was easier than this
1 reply 5 retweets 4 likes
Katie
🍂
‏ @imkatienation
20h20 hours ago

One of the downsides to being a nurse is definitely ‘self diagnosis’. I just sat and had a full blown mental battle with myself that my high temperature and fast heart rate are due to having the flu, NOT sepsis. It’s 6:30am, my body and I are in for a long day x
8 replies 0 retweets 39 likes
Hanfbaum
‏ @Hanfbaum
20h20 hours ago
Replying to @GrueneLandtagBY @aelurotheist

Es gibt keine Alternativ Medizin genauso wie es keine alternativ Physik oder Klima Forschung. Das ist einfach reiner schwurbel. Genauso effektiv wäre es den Effekt von Gebeten oder Geistheilungen zu untersuchen, bei einer Sepsis die lebensgefährlich ist. 🤦‍♂️
Eva Leisner
🧡
🇪🇺 #FBPE
‏ @eva_leisner
20h20 hours ago
Replying to @loewe_lukas @BayernSPD_Lndtg

Werden denn Antibiotika nicht bei Sepsis eingesetzt?
Laura Sweet
‏ @laurasweetjane
20h20 hours ago

My HS friends are together tonight in my hometown for a service in honor of our friend Mike ❤️. My fellow out-of-state classmates + I have been been exchanging photos of him, reminiscing.
Also, I learned he died of #sepsis, so you can bet I will keep amplifying #sepsisawareness
2 replies 1 retweet 10 likes
Show this thread
Ellie P
‏ @el_peachy
21h21 hours ago
Replying to @StudentDoctorB2

SEPSIS ALERT SEPSIS ALERT 😁
Rebbeca M Duar, PhD
🧢
‏ @BeccaDuar
21h21 hours ago
Replying to @HeidiLeoSci @idanyelin

All patients that developed sepsis had a jejunostomies or ileostomies. I fact the probiotic was adeministered through there. Is a hole on the gut the possible route to the bloodstream?
miss sepsis
‏ @kaylshake
21h21 hours ago

The Irishman is just polar express
Kay Davies1961
‏ @kay231961
21h21 hours ago

I used to be going out of my mind with worrying I have lost my youngest daughter kellie Marie she passed away 2 years and 9 months ago to sepsis she would not let no one else hurt her sibling nor her mother and dad now I have lost her I now have great
XmarketReports
‏ @XmarketReports
21h21 hours ago

Sepsis Diagnosis Market - trends, industry analysis and forecast period of 2018 - 2025 http://dlvr.it/RHwydF  #Featured #MedicalandHealth
SaltyEM
‏ @SaltyEMNY
21h21 hours ago
Replying to @running_nurse_ @IDdocAdi

Didn't have to identify it. The sepsis alarm went off. Are you even watching?
Rob Smith
‏ @Smithdiamondset
21h21 hours ago
Replying to @wellcometrust

My father in law has just passed away from Sepsis, brought on by a multi drug resistant (MDR) infection. I lost count of the amount of antibiotics they gave him, over 6 weeks, but nothing worked. Rest in peace Da x
敗血症/Sepsisの情報発信
‏ @SepsisJpn
21h21 hours ago

【医療者向け】
もし一般病棟入院中の感染症の患者を看護師が評価してqSOFAスコア2点以上だったら?敗血症の厳密な診断は医師に任せましょう。目の前にいるのは死亡リスクが高まっている可能性のある患者です。バイタル測定頻度の変更やモニター装着、ベッド移動等、ナースサイドで動きましょう
0 replies 2 retweets 1 like
Public Records Sourcerer
‏ @drimcalban
21h21 hours ago
Replying to @marclacey

Buried Lede: Imprisoned Man gets sepsis in prison, hospital resuscitated him against his written orders, asked his Brother who also said no resuscitation, went against that as well, attorney failed to bring up cruel and unusual treatment in the original medical neglect, addl 4yr.
Masoom Desai
‏ @ICU2EEG
21h21 hours ago

CEEG Pattern and CAM-ICU correlation in patients with Sepsis and comorbid delirium.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12028-019-00703-w
@AAlkhachroum @aartisarwal @neurologyrules @dionneswor @neurocritical
‏ @CitaHernandezPR
21h21 hours ago
Replying to @johnyan64

Yo no he opinado porque todavía estoy tratando de procesar lo que ella dijo.
De verdad que nuestras 3 ramas de gobierno están podridas. Todas!

Puerto Rico está sufriendo una sepsis aguda y sólo el pueblo la puede curar.
Votando no al PNP y al PPD en el 2020.
No hay otra cura!
0 replies 1 retweet 10 likes
Darryl G Vine MD
‏ @EasyASP
22h22 hours ago

Sepsis-related mortality in newborns in Malawi in 2016 was 20%!!
Tess Tickles
‏ @Sepsis08
22h22 hours ago

Yo @TeamYouTube what the actual fuck? Yall need to get your house in order cuz people arent gunna put up with this ish for long.
Jeremy Moses
‏ @JeremyMoses85
22h22 hours ago

Even as I enter the home stretch on the recovery from sepsis, etc. from October 2018, a new threat has emerged.

Late last week, concern developed that I may be a carrier of Clostridium difficile bacteria. This is a... https://www.facebook.com/50901070/posts/10102771128468640/
Njeri
‏ @ItsNjeri
22h22 hours ago

Hospital Identifies Source of Infections That Killed 3 Infants.  #NICU #preemies #newborn #neonate #sepsis

Leftward Swing
🌹
🌻
‏ @LeftwardSwing
23h23 hours ago

Heading to ER.
Think I'm getting sepsis again from my infection. Not good. I know the signs so getting out in front of it is vital.
59 replies 3 retweets 129 likes
Lesley Hawes
‏ @lesleyhawes4
23h23 hours ago

In India 30% neonatal sepsis is antibiotic resistant but vaccines help prevent infections.  #AMR2019 GP workshop
0 replies 2 retweets 1 like
Fen
🍋 Lemonsky
⚫️
‏ @organiclemon
23h23 hours ago
Replying to @PrashVas @AbdTahrani and

Prash my HbA1c was relatively stable albeit 8.3-8.9% the year I got multiple infections & sepsis/ OM.  My other risk factors were far higher -  environment,  T2RF,  lack of immunity, poor circadian rhythm,  crap food patterns ( night eating )  ,  etc . I’ve changed now .
Diana Varela
‏ @ArtemisaVarela
23h23 hours ago

Mis respetos para protección civil, operadores y paramédicos, apoyándonos para un traslado de paciente neonatal con sepsis tardía a una terapia neonatal.

Agregadecida que llegó la paciente con bien, con el todo el inconveniente de una ciudad caótica, que no respeta ambulancias
Karen Koszewski
‏ @KarenKoszewski
23h23 hours ago

@TheEllenShow

I am recovering from sepsis and have been disabled for years and have been having a tough time with my bills could you find it in your heart to help me
Eduardo Mireles
‏ @emireles_c
23h23 hours ago

Working together  to treat sepsis earlier. Matt Dettmer leading the charge.  #manybrainsbetterthanone @NateHurle @ccfri @RaedDweikMD @AnitaJReddy @CCF_PCCM
1 reply 5 retweets 32 likes
Princess Toadstool
‏ @calybird
23h23 hours ago

Princess Toadstool Retweeted RedBull in a china shop

I went to the hospital with a blood infection marching up my arm and had to argue with the doctor to get antibiotics prescribed after he looked at it and told me 'that looks like a scratch'. Fucker was gonna send me home to die of sepsis! And it still cost me $800!

Princess Toadstool added,
RedBull in a china shop
 @upupdowndown
A coworker just passed away. She was a Black woman in her early 30s. She went to her doctor last Wednesday  about shortness of breath and chest pain. He just told her to lose weight.…
Show this thread
Show this thread
Мішель Гривня
‏ @mhryvnak
23h23 hours ago

Accurate. General straight up let me leave their ER with sepsis because they thought I was pill seeking.
3 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
K. N. Lazaridis, MD
‏ @DrLazaridis
23h23 hours ago

K. N. Lazaridis, MD Retweeted Eric Topol

An interesting study on probiotics caused sepsis...perhaps we should ask for their use when seen septic patients in the ICU @DrLazaridis

K. N. Lazaridis, MD added,
Eric Topol
The use of #probiotics in hospitals is increasing. Now the first proof via genomic sequencing that these pills can induce sepsis https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-019-0626-9 … @NatureMedicine by @TechnionLive's…
Author-nim AU
‏ @au_nim
23h23 hours ago

Author-nim AU Retweeted niamh

📌 updated tk au

This was hard to read without crying. My grandpa died of sepsis during surgery for removal of a cancerous tumor a couple years ago. And my aunt recently passed away from cancer.

Author-nim AU added,
niamh
📌 updated tk au
 @kthxangel
247. back then
⚠️ leukaemia, mentions death
Show this thread
Löwenzahn
🦁
💛
‏ @loewe_lukas
23h23 hours ago
Replying to @minop71 @Gruene_Bayern @BayernSPD_Lndtg

In dem Antrag steht nirgends, dass eine Sepsis nicht mit Antibiotika behandelt werden soll. Frag doch einfach mal die SPD, warum sie solchen Unfug verbreitet. Es geht genau um die von dir genannten zu häufigen Verabreichungen.
Löwenzahn
🦁
💛
‏ @loewe_lukas
23h23 hours ago
Replying to @christina_phi @Gruene_Bayern @BayernSPD_Lndtg

Selbstverständlich will niemand eine Sepsis ausschließlich mit Homöopathie behandeln - das würde kein vernünftig Denkender tun. Bitte die SPD fragen, warum sie derartig grob missverständliche Tweets absetzt und damit Aufruhr erzeugt.
敗血症/Sepsisの情報発信
‏ @SepsisJpn
23h23 hours ago

【医療者向け】
ICU以外で使用される新しいツール「qSOFA」は、敗血症の診断基準というよりスクリーニングツールです。ベッドサイドで簡便かつ迅速に使用できるもので、死亡リスクが高まる患者の変化をすばやく変化をとらえるのが目的です。
Three.Eyed.MD
‏ @ThreeEyedMD
23h23 hours ago
Replying to @kikimario @IDdocAdi

Out of the ridiculous, a brilliant technology may be born. Ladies and Gentlemen, we usher in 'The Sepsis Alarm'. It detects sepsis/septic shock 5 seconds before patient becomes symptomatic.
Kevin Collopy
‏ @ktcollopy
23h23 hours ago

Just one week until I’ll be at @WEMSA discussing prehospital #sepsis care and #complications in patient care. Will you be there?  #wemsa19
Löwenzahn
🦁
💛
‏ @loewe_lukas
23h23 hours ago
Replying to @eva_leisner @BayernSPD_Lndtg

Krass finde ich vor allem die freche Falschbehauptung, es ginge angeblich darum, dass Sepsis mit Homöopathie behandelt werden soll. Stimmt nicht!
BetterAsAUnicorn
🦄
‏ @dizzy_cricket
23h23 hours ago
Replying to @Polipetl

Oh I’m so sorry!  My sister’s body had sepsis.  She had an autoimmune disease.  It can be so very dangerous.  I’ll be thinking healing vibes for you!
🖤Deseray Osbourne
🖤
‏ @DezOsbourne
23h23 hours ago
Replying to @ChallisKoby @PritchAsh @Onision

Pretty sure she's 15 like her profile desc is saying.

Nearly the same age Shiloh was abused nearly to death by Onision, nearly dying of Sepsis because he refused to take her to the hospital for her miscarriage that never came out of her
Löwenzahn
🦁
💛
‏ @loewe_lukas
24h24 hours ago
Replying to @MarkusD90568081 @GrueneLandtagBY

Richtig! Genau darum will das auch überhaupt niemand. Bitte bei der SPD darüber beschweren, die diese Behauptung in die Welt gesetzt hat. Bei der Studie geht es nicht darum, Sepsis mit Globuli behandeln zu wollen. Das zu verbreiten, ist unethisch.
Dany~*
🦄
‏ @ParkBeauty_501
24h24 hours ago

@JungMin0403 quiero más fotos y videos 🔥
Se copó con los lentes de contacto, le quedan nslskslzlxd sepsis👌🏻 y que se quede con ese color xd
justin stowens
‏ @JStowens
24h24 hours ago
Replying to @IDdocAdi

It only she had gotten that one hour sepsis bundle...🤣
Centura Careers
‏ @CenturaCareers
24h24 hours ago

Can you recommend anyone for this job? CNA - Med/Surg Sepsis - http://bit.ly/2X4olbe  #Healthcare #Lakewood, CO
EMJInnovations
‏ @EMJInnovations
Nov 8

Cynthia Thurlow, NP
‏ @_CynthiaThurlow
Nov 8
Replying to @usha25_2005

There are so many healthier options.....and it was suggested to me after a sepsis/ruptured appendix hospitalization this year after losing 15-lbs...I gained all my weight back with a primarily meat based diet that was way healthier than that
西友 Seiyu
‏Verified account @Seiyu_Japan
Nov 8

@Sepsis_princessさま

西友サニー公式Twitter
フォロー&RTキャンペーンへのご参加
ありがとうございます‼️

結果は…ごめんなさい、ハズレです😢

でも諦めないで‼️

11/11(月)まで1日1回参加できますので
ぜひ明日もチャレンジしてみてくださいね✨
Karina Castañeda
‏ @Karyhhna
Nov 8

Acierto del especialista. El ejercicio ayuda y previene enfermedades. El Cardio y la rehabilitación que hago me esta ayudando a absorber el líquido inflamatorio que tengo. Me esta salvando de una sepsis 🙏😥
Ed
‏ @BagaMD
Nov 8

Ed Retweeted Eric Topol

#Probiotics can induce #sepsis? 😱

Ed added,
Eric Topol
1 reply 3 retweets 3 likes
chicacrit
‏ @hhhalaynah
Nov 8
Replying to @itsriverbiss @OnionUnprivated

wifey has sepsis tingz 🤟😝
Distinct Today
‏ @DistinctToday
Nov 8

NHS doctor, 73, struck off for failing to diagnose sepsis in two-year-old boy and a female patient https://distincttoday.net/2019/11/08/nhs-doctor-73-struck-off-for-failing-to-diagnose-sepsis-in-two-year-old-boy-and-a-female-patient/
Technology
‏ @Technology_LR
Nov 8

Nanoparticles can selectively kill 'rogue' white blood cells that contribute to sepsis, stroke.
Doctors*Overseas
‏ @DoctorsOverseas
Nov 8

DDX for Fever + Altered Mental Status:

Sepsis, UTI, Pneumonia, Bacterial Meningitis, Intracranial Abscess, Subdural Empyema, Medicines, Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome, Delirium Tremens, Thyroid Storm
Robert Painter
‏ @robertpainter
Nov 8

High lactate levels can be an overlooked sign of infection and sepsis: https://www.painterfirm.com/a/923/Lactate-levels-can-be-an-overlooked-sign-of-infection-and-sepsis
Matthew Loxton
‏ @mloxton
Nov 8
Replying to @jmugele

Wait what?
Probiotics can cause sepsis?
敗血症/Sepsisの情報発信
‏ @SepsisJpn
Nov 8

【医療者向け】
敗血症の新しい診断基準は発症がICUかそれ以外(院外、ER、一般病棟)かで異なります。

・ICU患者
感染が疑われ、SOFAスコアが2点以上増加

・非ICU患者
感染が疑われ、qSOFAスコアが2点以上
CHARLINE KASS
‏ @charlinekass
Nov 8
Replying to @Dansan911 @Sepsis_Mx

Gracias, Saludos desde Chile 🇨🇱
Kristin Sticco, DO MS
‏ @ksticcoMD
Nov 8
Replying to @IDdocAdi

I can’t...I can’t watch this. Sepsis happened so fast... im amazed.
skr
‏ @skr0964
Nov 8
Replying to @GaryScribbler

Feel better soon! My 82 year old uncle is battling sepsis after surgery this week. Because of you, I understand the fight he is in. Thank you for sharing your family's story.
Dkfa
‏ @Dkfa19
Nov 8

Medical News Today: New therapeutic approach may improve outcomes in sepsis and stroke https://ift.tt/32tecpt  Medical News Today
November ConfesRain
🌧️
‏ @ConSaintSeiya
Nov 8
Replying to @AmusingSaint @polluxdioscuros and

Ya una vez me hiciste un Aiacos así que no más quesosidad.
Sugeriré marinos ñoños a ver si puedes hacerlos sepsis: Julián o Sorrento.
Resus Cric Superstar
‏ @RozehnalMd
Nov 8

Whole bunch of smart people out here delightedly dragging the Two And A Half Men Medical Show for not saying "sepsis is actually a poorly understood, multifactorial dysregulation of the immune response in the face of an infection"
1 reply 1 retweet 31 likes
☆ 𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔡 ☆
‏ @melissaroylance
Nov 8

☆ 𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔡 ☆ Retweeted different gravy

employee guilt is is so real, i was in hospital for days bc i had sepsis n the first thing i did when i was admitted was to ask for a doctors note so i could show work, lmao could have literally died?? but i was thinking of my return to work meeting??

☆ 𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔡 ☆ added,
different gravy
 @Chloe_fisherx
sooo fucked up how your place of work will make you feel bad for being poorly to the point that you’ll put work before your own health cos you don’t wanna let people down 😅
0 replies 1 retweet 20 likes
Dr Pedram Private Eye & Arctic Maritime Surgeon
‏ @DrSandvika
Nov 8
Replying to @Me4Trauma @juliomayol and

I am blacklisted by bloody @gmcuk corrupt oligarchs because I raised concerns regarding Addenbrooke’s hospital maltreatment of trauma patients, patients with sepsis and patients in postoperative combined shock perarrest in 2013
100% bursary for DTSC course would be appreciated
Lori Sirianni
‏ @4AnimalLife
Nov 8
Replying to @4AnimalLife @jeezyjeezy1 and

Outrageous lies you wrote: "death panels, they are euthanizing people if they are too old or too ill." BS. One of my🇨🇦 relatives is 81, hospital saved his life in '17 from sepsis, 3 months in hospital + physio care, he's diabetic & seeing his GP *and* three specialists regularly.
QuestReadyMD
‏ @questreadymd
Nov 8
Replying to @IDdocAdi

This sepsis alarm would save me a lot of time
Colleen Huber, NMD
‏ @ColleenHuberNMD
Nov 8

Colleen Huber, NMD Retweeted Dr. Rick Kirschner

Excellent results of vitamin C against sepsis get "re-discovered" by mainstream media every year or two, with full amnesia re previous re-discoveries.
#health

Colleen Huber, NMD added,
Dr. Rick Kirschner
 @DrKND
When the natural therapies championed by natural medicine docs finally get tested, the results are 'surprising.'  No they aren't.  What's surprising is how ignorant the medical industry is about what promotes health.  https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/10/01/766029397/mixed-results-for-a-test-of-vitamin-c-for-sepsis?fbclid=IwAR3kHzS4IZx227Ay-MREqsMy9ubHg2U3pZMgeBtvWs3qziPlvp3FkbfDpI4
1 reply 9 retweets 26 likes
T
🎃dd
‏ @HealthStudent
Nov 8
Replying to @JRSterne

It's a bizarre story, but I want to know why (or if) the hospital violated the DNR order. Sepsis resuscitation isn't the same as someone coding.
Currylith
‏ @currylith
Nov 8
Replying to @Mithos1987 @octodontidae

Für nur 400.000 € könnten wir ne Studie machen, ob man damit ne Sepsis therapieren kann
Miche2myBuddies
😇
‏ @miche2my
Nov 8
Replying to @Addictivist

Cellulitis turning to sepsis?
Scott Filler
‏ @Scott_Filler
Nov 8

Medical News Today: New therapeutic approach may improve outcomes in sepsis and stroke
ᏟᎾᎡᎢNᎬY
🥀
‏ @demonbrct
Nov 8

i guess it doesn’t matter to them if i get fucking sepsis or something :))
Show this thread
Arabella
‏ @Spireship
Nov 8

Arabella Retweeted Leah Torres, MD

Childbirth is a deadly serious thing. Women have always died in childbirth; zero men. Even with every advantage of sepsis and modern surgery and imaging, EVERY woman who gives birth risks death. Risking death at the hands of a backstreet abortionist must not be added to our lot.

Arabella added,
Leah Torres, MD
Verified account @LeahNTorres
Pregnant people make decisions regarding their pregnancy.

Not senators.…
1 reply 4 retweets 5 likes
Justin Morgenstern
‏ @First10EM
Nov 8
Replying to @wrojewski

The one hour bundle in the most recent surviving sepsis campaign is silly and will probably result in harm
If a patient is clearly septic, we obviously give abx right away - the retrospective application to patients diagnosed later is a problem
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30616719
1 reply 1 retweet 3 likes
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
Nov 8

@KSIOlajidebt is gonna win
(っ◔◡◔)っ
♥ Mark Hudson

‏ @MarkThomHudson
Nov 8
Replying to @TantamKate

#SoMe #icuRehab #IcuRecovery this is me on discharge after 17 weeks in hospital, 3 in ICU 2.5 in a coma. I had sepsis, ARDS, icu delirium caught swine flu , developed depression anxiety and ptsd @NHSaaa teams helped me rehab in hospital and @InSPIREICU saved me after @RecoveryICU
2 replies 1 retweet 3 likes
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
Nov 8
Replying to @mazoiwnl

I wanna join BBN jeez
kokushi2011
‏ @kokushi2011
Nov 8

◎アニオンギャップ上昇: Iron, INH 、Salicylate, Sepsis 、Lactic acidosis、Uremia、Methylalcohol、Paraaldehyde ,  Ethyl alcohol, Ethyleneglycol, DKA
🎀
❄KayTea

🎀
‏ @KayTea70930878
Nov 8
Replying to @PritchAsh @Oof27668962 @Onision

Greg shaved an ex gf's head in the middle of sex to degrade her. Filmed her having a seizure after body shaming her to the point she dissociated from reality. Would lock her out of the bedroom at night for crying, also forced her into sepsis bc he refused to get her medical help
1 reply 0 retweets 6 likes
EurekaMag
‏ @EurekaMag
Nov 8

Role of C-reactive Protein as an Indicator for Determining the Outcome of Sepsis
Sirereta Ceravieja
‏ @Sirereta
Nov 8
Replying to @fabricadebaile

Son muy fuertes tía, mucho. Lenin a punto de morirse 3 veces, una bebito que aún tomaba bibe, otra necesitó una transfusión. Cleo con piometra, hizo una sepsis porque reventó, daño neurológico por falta de oxígeno, transfusión también. Y míralos a los dos. Son muy fuertes.
敗血症/Sepsisの情報発信
‏ @SepsisJpn
Nov 8

【医療者向け】
2016年2月に敗血症の定義と診断基準が15年ぶりに改訂されました。今回の改訂は、「より死亡率の高い患者を」「より迅速に拾い上げ」「より早い治療に繋げる」ことを意図しています。
Roberto Jabornisky
‏ @rjabornisky
Nov 8
Replying to @sgdambrauskas @juancajara78

Just say SEPSIS #sepsis @WFPICCS @SLACIP17 @slepe8 @ILASepse
Terry Aspray
‏ @mmse30
Nov 8

Nurse has documented tachycardia and temp of 37.8 degrees. Here comes the Sepsis Tank! https://twitter.com/dradamlawton/status/1192792330551644163
Mazen M. Salama
‏ @MazenSalama
Nov 8

Medical News Today: New therapeutic approach may improve outcomes in sepsis and stroke - http://tinyurl.com/y3uo324j
Juan A. Robalino
‏ @JuanAnRobalino
Nov 8

Dr Gordon Caldwell
‏ @doctorcaldwell
Nov 8
Replying to @ChrissieValent1 @drdrdrh

Even @westernsussex 10 miles from Brighton would not know about your penicillin allergy

And if you holidayed in #Oban and were delirious in sepsis I have absolutely no (actively barred) access to your clinical record in #NHSEngland @TimRayment @TheIHI @fgodlee @TheKingsFund
Sebastián González-Dambrauskas, MD.
👨‍⚕️
🏥
🌎
‏ @sgdambrauskas
Nov 8

👨‍⚕️🏥

🌎 Retweeted JAMA Pediatrics

"invasive" is a misleading term.
Could be better to call it Sepsis maybe?

#PedsICU @rjabornisky @juancajara78

👨‍⚕️🏥

🌎 added,
JAMA Pediatrics
 @JAMAPediatrics
A missed opportunity? Invasive pneumococcal disease in children is an important marker of primary immunodeficiency https://ja.ma/34nlhsY  @co_industries @drlinnykp
2 replies 2 retweets 3 likes
Zoee
‏ @zoe_mcleavy
Nov 8

Zoee Retweeted Choice Medics

Spot the signs... #Sepsis 🙏

Zoee added,
Choice Medics
 @ChoiceMedics
Would you know how to spot signs of #sepsis
Alfredo Gutierrez H.
‏ @eduk_salud
Nov 8

Alfredo Gutierrez H. Retweeted Sepsis Alliance

La #sepsis problema de salud mundial en la los profesionales de la salud debemos estar atentos para el diagnóstico temprano #SepsisAwarenessMonth #PedsICU

Alfredo Gutierrez H. added,
Sepsis Alliance
 @SepsisAlliance
Natalie developed #sepsis and spent 3 weeks on life support. Medical staff told her it was a miracle she survived. Natalie wrote, “I had to learn to walk, use my hands, toilet, everything all over…
Dr Gordon Caldwell
‏ @doctorcaldwell
Nov 8
Replying to @ChrissieValent1 @drdrdrh

If you were delirious in sepsis the other hospital could kill you because of your penicillin allergy which they did not / could not know about #PatientDanger because #NHS IT does not join up
Robo Brezhnev
‏ @DerWahreRobo
Nov 8
Replying to @KramerHeinrich

Wer ne Sepsis mit Homöopathie behandelt, hat es verdient sich selbst aus dem Genpool zu entfernen
Justin Morgenstern
‏ @First10EM
Nov 8

The 1 hour sepsis guidelines were never evidence based
They probably also aren't feasible in a standard ED
Those behind guidelines and protocols need to account for feasibility and possible harms before overzealous implementation without evidence

7 replies 49 retweets 130 likes
Nonna
‏ @jeanett3marie
Nov 8
Replying to @CDCgov

My granddaughter was being treated with oral antibiotics and 24 hours later ended up in the hospital with sepsis and was on IV antibiotics. This is no joking matter. Fortunately she fully recovered.
NJ Safe Ratios
‏ @njsaferatios
Nov 8

(5) just because patients live in rural areas that lack major medical centers doesn’t mean they should not receive the standard of care. We have protocols for sepsis. @NJSenDems @NJAssemblyGOP @NJSenatePres @njassemblydems @njassemblydems @GovMurphy
1 reply 3 retweets 4 likes
Show this thread
MM142RN
‏ @melton142
Nov 8
Replying to @IDdocAdi

It’s a SEPSIS MONITOR!  I need one !!!
AK
‏ @Abdulkhaaliq
Nov 8

I don't know how to cure sick sticks but for your donation I'll try.

Sepsis Sticks https://twitter.com/Abdulkhaaliq/status/1192929108709298176
Caroline Docking
‏ @carolinedocNHS
Nov 8
Replying to @RCPCHtweets @ejlim8 @GreatNorthCH

Ooh I think I might be popping up at this event too #Sepsis
Sepsis Alliance
‏ @SepsisAlliance
Nov 8

Natalie developed #sepsis and spent 3 weeks on life support. Medical staff told her it was a miracle she survived. Natalie wrote, “I had to learn to walk, use my hands, toilet, everything all over again.” To read her story, click https://www.sepsis.org/faces/natalie-yourell/ …. #SepsisSurvivor
1 reply 3 retweets 16 likes
codigof.mx
‏ @codigofmx
Nov 8

#PalabraDelelDia Sepsis:Presencia de bacterias o sus toxinas en la sangre o los tejidos.
Madalyn
🖤
‏ @xstoneybolognax
Nov 8

Madalyn

🖤 Retweeted Onision Unprivated

No because if I ended up with sepsis you'd just film it

Madalyn

🖤 added,
Onision Unprivated
 @OnionUnprivated
dude?????
16 replies 92 retweets 743 likes
SB
‏ @amruthasuri
Nov 8

New therapeutic approach may improve outcomes in sepsis and stroke #Nanotechnology #inflammation via http://twinybots.ch
Peter Jones
‏ @captaintau
Nov 8
Replying to @vblakemanstn @RN_Abigail

Unless I’ve missed something it’s the zords that combine to make a massive zord. I suppose therefore you want sepsis-zords, the mega sepsis-zord, the mega sepsis-zord in battle mode and the ultra sepsis-zord
NJ Safe Ratios
‏ @njsaferatios
Nov 8

(2) His ETCO2 was 16 (this is very bad) The ICU I picked him up from never did a lactate Level (this is a critical lab value in sepsis). the patient wasn’t a body in a bed he was someone’s father-husband-friend @NJAssemblyGOP @njassemblydems @NJSenatePres @NJSenDems @GovMurphy
1 reply 3 retweets 4 likes
Show this thread
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
Nov 8
Replying to @KapzGG @BubblyFN_ and

@Seanvpx
MaBa Heinrichs
‏ @mabahe
Nov 8
Replying to @konafets

Die Studie ist halt einfach auch ethisch fraglich. "in DE sterben sie eh mit 40%iger Wahrscheinlichkeit an der Sepsis, da sind sie doch bestimmt einverstanden, dass wir ein bisschen AB mit Zucker ersetzen, oder?"
Buttart
‏ @therealbuttart
Nov 8

it's some sort of infection but they're keeping her for a couple nights for safety because 2 years ago she had a really bad kidney infection that made her super ill and did give her sepsis
Show this thread
David Griffin
‏ @drdavidwjg
Nov 8
Replying to @Eddie_Cliff @victoriahall26 and

Interesting study, though the background CDI rate seems high (12%), even in their select group of “high risk” patients, perhaps due to use of PCR?
A better group might be pts with previous/recent CDI.

I recommend ceftriaxone + metronidazole for intra-abdo sepsis partly for CDI.
Lorenzo Bertomeu
‏ @ManuduManuel
Nov 8

La sepsis atendida por un experto en enfermedades infecciosas reduce en un 40% el riesgo de muerte - El médico interactivo
𒃾geshtin
🍞
‏ @geshtin_karanu
Nov 8
Replying to @panuhoglund @KoomikkoKivi

Sepsis (sic!) on mätä.Siel on mgtow videoimassa esityksiä, evopsykan kannattajia hallituksessa ja jopa ilmastodenialisti saanut kritiikitöntä palstatilaa niiden lehdessä. Tieteellinen skepsismi on hyvä idea, joten toivon että ne järkevät tapaukset (Leinivaara, Raevaara) lähtevät.
Roberto Jabornisky
‏ @rjabornisky
Nov 8

Roberto Jabornisky Retweeted Nils

Good News from @NilsCasson at @pccsa2019 We must take a look not only in how peds sepsis come into #PedsICU . It’s SO IMPORTANT also how they live after #PedsICU @WFPICCS @LA_Rednetwork @SLACIP17 @slepe8 @ILASepse #sepsis

Roberto Jabornisky added,
Nils
 @NilsCasson
Salir de la UCIP, cada vez más importante #PedsICU @pccsa2019 @rjabornisky
0 replies 3 retweets 5 likes
ryan
‏ @ryanmegan
Nov 8
Replying to @annahossnieh

Probably some kind of internal rupture, causing sepsis.
AS
‏ @wiase
Nov 8

"Weiterhin wies eine Studie zur Mortalität von Patienten mit einer schweren Sepsis darauf hin, dass eine homöopathische Behandlung eine nützliche zusätzliche Behandlungsmethode bei schwer septischen Patienten darstellen kann." Da hört es bei mir auf. Das ist gefährlicher Unsinn.
1 reply 0 retweets 26 likes
Show this thread
#HelloMyNameIsVictoria
‏ @vblakemanstn
Nov 8
Replying to @RN_Abigail

Can’t help but think of when the power rangers all get together into one big massive ranger. Ultimate Sepsis ranger, activated!
Matt Russell
‏ @Matt_Russell97
Nov 8
Replying to @absby

Sepsis
0 replies 1 retweet 17 likes
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
Nov 8

Should be life tomz early enough around 2ish
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
Nov 8

Who wants mintys dm me fast if you want me to get you 1
eve marie lightfoot
‏ @evelightfoot1
Nov 8
Replying to @SepsisSTnurse @Jaco_H_Nel and

I agree, it's part of our education workshop for community and primary care NURSES @HywelDdaHB @EQIiP_HywelDda to increase awareness and improve patient centred care post sepsis.
Sepsis
‏ @SepsisFN
Nov 8
Replying to @Dubsfn

@Mxssive__
Simonp
‏ @charliemuppet
Nov 8
Replying to @DIfferent_Name2

I sent my daughter a pic and she said same thing,he’s in right place as if it got worse risk of sepsis ,when did he burn it ?

Page ready: sepsis - Twitter Search
[*/quote*]
Pages: [1]