TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Warning to Amazon Data Services Singapore
Warning to Amazon Data Services Japan
Do stop your sabotage or you will be shot!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Facebook war schon vor Facebook kriminell  (Read 2088 times)

Krokant

Facebook war schon vor Facebook kriminell
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:19:20 PM »

Man wird glauben gemacht, Mark, der arme Junge, hätte Facebook gegründet und dabei nicht gewußt, daß er Unrechtes tut. Weit gefehlt. Ein Jahr vor der Gründung von Facebook hat er die Schweinerei mit gestohlenen Fotos von Studenten schon einmal durchgezogen. Ein Artikel von Zeynep Tufekci (http://www.twitter.com/zeynep) weist darauf hin:

[*quote*]
Why Zuckerberg’s 14-Year Apology Tour Hasn’t Fixed Facebook
Author: Zeynep Tufekci
03:32 pm

Why Zuckerberg’s 14-Year Apology Tour Hasn’t Fixed Facebook
Facebook's CEO's constant apologies aren't a promise to do better. They're a symptom of a profound crisis of accountability.

In 2003, one year before Facebook was founded, a website called Facemash began nonconsensually scraping pictures of students at Harvard from the school’s intranet and asking users to rate their hotness. Obviously, it caused an outcry. The website’s developer quickly proffered an apology. "I hope you understand, this is not how I meant for things to go, and I apologize for any harm done as a result of my neglect to consider how quickly the site would spread and its consequences thereafter,” wrote a young Mark Zuckerberg. “I definitely see how my intentions could be seen in the wrong light.”

In 2004 Zuckerberg cofounded Facebook, which rapidly spread from Harvard to other universities. And in 2006 the young company blindsided its users with the launch of News Feed, which collated and presented in one place information that people had previously had to search for piecemeal. Many users were shocked and alarmed that there was no warning and that there were no privacy controls. Zuckerberg apologized. “This was a big mistake on our part, and I'm sorry for it,” he wrote on Facebook’s blog. "We really messed this one up," he said. "We did a bad job of explaining what the new features were and an even worse job of giving you control of them."

[...]

Zeynep Tufekci (@zeynep) is an associate professor at the University of North Carolina and an opinion writer for The New York Times. She recently wrote about the (democracy-poisoning) golden age of free speech.
[...]
[*quote*]

The really long and informative article:
https://www.wired.com/story/why-zuckerberg-15-year-apology-tour-hasnt-fixed-facebook/

Das bedeutet nicht mehr und nicht weniger, als daß Mark Zuckerberg schon vor der Gründung von Facebook kriminell war und bei der Gründuing von Facebook die von ihm gestohlenen Fotos alles andere als ein Versehen waren. Es ist wie so oft mit Verbrechern: Hätte man ihm damals eine ordentliche (juristische) Abreibung verpaßt, wäre das Verbrechen Facebook nicht entstanden.

Thymian

Re: Facebook war schon vor Facebook kriminell
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 01:05:57 PM »

Suche nach Facemash und du wirst fündig. Google hat viele Treffer.

Obwohl das alles bekannt ist, konnte die Zuckerberg-Gang ungeniert weitermachen. Wie der bekannte Kriminelle Donald Trump.
.         Im Angesicht von Gewalt ist Höflichkeit gegenstandslos.
.         At face with violence politeness is pointless.

.         (User TNT in the former CDU forum)
--------------------------------------- * --------------------------------------- * ---------------------------------------

Krik

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 06:19:00 PM »

push
REVOLUTION!

Yulli

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 12:34:38 AM »

push
"Freiheit für Grönland! Weg mit dem Packeis!"

Wer war das?

Krik

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 08:13:43 AM »

push
REVOLUTION!

Thymian

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2022, 11:33:57 AM »

Stand: 1870
.         Im Angesicht von Gewalt ist Höflichkeit gegenstandslos.
.         At face with violence politeness is pointless.

.         (User TNT in the former CDU forum)
--------------------------------------- * --------------------------------------- * ---------------------------------------
Pages: [1]