TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Warning to Amazon Data Services Singapore
Warning to Amazon Data Services Japan
Do stop your sabotage or you will be shot!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Victim of BX Protocol: Nina J. Murray  (Read 6004 times)

Thymian

Victim of BX Protocol: Nina J. Murray
« on: September 04, 2016, 01:56:34 PM »

Nina J. (Barker) Murray is a victim of Bruce Hal Berman and of the Dewayne Lee Smith gang. One can only hope that she did not spend her last money for the "BX Protocol" crap. How much money she lost to Bruce Hal Berman is left to imagination. We don't know it.

It is from fates like this that parasites like Dewayne Lee Smith and his food-chain accomplices like Bruce Hal Berman make their life in luxury.

Nina J. (Barker) Murray

26.11.1961  - 2.7.2016

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/newswatchman/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=180577611

[*quote*]
Obituaries

Nina J. (Barker) Murray

1961 - 2016 Obituary Condolences Gallery
Nina J. (Barker) Murray Obituary

On the early morning of July 2, 2016, Nina passed away after a three-year battle with cancer, while being comforted by her daughter and son-in law at her daughter's home in Margate, Florida, at the time of passing. Nina was 54 years old.

Nina was born in Martinsville, VA, on Nov. 26, 1961. She was the youngest child of 6 to Ishmael H. and Sophie G. Barker.

Nina is survived by her daughter Chrysian and her husband Roger; 3 granddaughters, Aiyana, and Jasmine & Kayla. Her son Justin and his fiancée Nicole. She is also survived by her 3 brothers, Ron and Donna Barker of Londenderry, Ohio, Don Barker of Waverly, Ohio, Tom and Kay Barker of Waverly, Ohio; 2 sisters; Sunny Hutton of Piketon, Ohio, Nancy and Tom Trent of Piketon, Ohio.

She was preceded in death by her parents Ishmael and Sophie Barker, her brother John C. Barker and an infant sister Rosaline Roxanne Barker.

She was a volunteer at Love & Peace Project, Member of the Gem and Mineral Society of the Palm Beaches, Artisan at Creationsby9ah, Small business owner at Wine Rocks, Owner of Marketing Promotions by 9ah, and an Independent distributor of greeting cards, Invitations, & announcements.

Nina was always full of life, constantly with a smile, and willing to love and give all she had no matter her situation. Her free spirit and positive attitude could always brighten your day. She had a gift from God for arts and design. Creativity just came natural and her gifts were always made with love.

Private services will be held on Saturday July 9 @ 10am at Calvary Chapel Ft. Lauderdale, 2401 W Cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale FL 33309.

A special thank you to Calvary Chapel Ft Lauderdale and All County Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers contributions are suggested to the family.

Published in Pike County News Watchman on July 10, 2016

Share memories or express condolences below.
Add Message

"I just found out. I'm sad beyond sad... To Nina's..."
    -Lloyd Zuniga

-Mason Hutton

View all messages 17
[*/quote*]
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:58:54 PM by Thymian »
.         Im Angesicht von Gewalt ist Höflichkeit gegenstandslos.
.         At face with violence politeness is pointless.

.         (User TNT in the former CDU forum)
--------------------------------------- * --------------------------------------- * ---------------------------------------

Thymian

Re: Victim of BX Protocol: Nina J. Murray
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 01:58:36 PM »

It is hard to decide if this is only a company advertisement by Smith himself or if it is real. That is the problem with people who are hard-boiled salesfolk...

https://www.gofundme.com/NinaJMurray

[*quote*]
Nina's Fund to Conquer Cancer
WEST PALM BEACH...
MEDICAL
$2,651 of $19.5k
Raised by 32 people in 4 months
Donate Now
Share on Facebook
SHARES
Tweet
Created January 27, 2016
Nina J. Murray
UPDATE #8
7 DAYS AGO

Be the first to like this update
Thank you all for being Part of My Cure. I am sincerely grateful for your loving generosity support and prayers, as they are a source of my strength. Thank you, to all of you beautiful souls who are in the midst of planning future benefit fundraisers on my behalf and being part of my cure.

I am truly blessed, and prayers are powerful! Among the multitude of prayers and prayer requests on my behalf, I was touched to find that my name with a prayer was written on a piece of paper and placed in a crack of the Wailing Wall. The Wailing Wall aka The Western Wall to the Temple of Jerusalem; it is believed, that every written prayer at the wall becomes an eternal prayer that will be heard by the Lord and will come true. Amen.

In March, an abundance of answered prayers came pouring down over me. It is amazing how quickly prayers manifested into being real. However, I was so overwhelmed that I can only describe it as a feeling of surreal euphoria.

March was super busy as prayers for a personal miracle manifested; I received my membership to the Delta Institute. Then it was on, gathering supplies and equipment, learning and reading materials, doing cleanses and making health and diet changes and preparations. On April 16, 2016, I started on the home-based phase of the BX Protocol treatment program. I have been making progress on this phase of the protocol, although it has been rough, as healing is not an easy task. Healing requires a regimented diet, a daily health care routine, recording health information daily and going through Herxheimer Reactions. It is life changing, your total life revolves around taking care of your medical and dietary requirements and if that is all you get done that day, then you had a great day. Each day gets better, some days are better than other days; you just keep on keeping on with faith.

I believe in and I am dedicated to the BX Protocol treatment program and work hard daily taking care of myself, and following the protocol in order to heal until I am cured. The BX Protocol treatment program also offers BX Protocol Healing Technology Modules for the successful support of chronic disease and the acquisition of total and complete health restoration. Delta has done my case review, which shows me as a favorable candidate for positive results by receiving the BX Protocol Healing Technology Module treatments available at the Delta membership retreat.

It is my goal to receive these treatments. Please watch the following BX Protocol Healing Technology Modules to learn more about these technologies available exclusively at the Delta Member Retreat.

Photo Dynamic Therapy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM7p-rk37Go

Q3 Photonic Oscillator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Oej7gfQPB0

Tesla Radio Oscillator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s54a2lM1xRc

Radio Frequency Oscillator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnLOQ8ttdrY

Zero Point Vacuum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eEYInkOv_s

I am excited about the healing process that I am undergoing, and wish to pay-it-forward by providing you with links that helped me in my research and search for the truth about cancer and how to be a better advocate for my own health care.

The Difference between the BX Protocol™ & a Pharmaceutical Drug
http://ow.ly/XDWxt

BX Protocol Testimonials
https://www.youtube.com/user/BXPROTOCOL/featured

The Truth About Cancer
http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/

Cancer Tutor
https://www.cancertutor.com/

Thank you for your generous donations and continued support in helping with medical, dietary requirements and to get to the Delta Membership Retreat in order to receive the BX Protocol Healing Technology Modules, to help me succeed on my BX Protocol Treatment Program.

You all have a special place in my heart, God Bless You, Peace and Love, Nina
Subscribe to Updates Show More
Donate
Tweet
Nina's Fund to Conquer Cancer
The BX Protocol is my only hope of remission

Letter from My Children and Grandchildren

Please help our Grandmother!!  She needs your help to live!  Please help our Mom!!  She is fighting for her life.  She was diagnosed with Stage IV Ovarian Cancer September 2013; it was a complete and total shock to our family.  After her surgery and completing multiple rounds of Chemotherapy the cancer is still alive and causing her pain.  She Needs Urgent Treatment.  The Chemo did not help, it has only aided in deteriorating the rest of her body, immune system, and livelihood. We are raising money to pay for 1 year of treatment and 1 year of follow-up using the BX Protocol.

Any donation that you can make will be greatly appreciated.  We also need lots of Prayers!!  Please share with your friends.  Thank you and may God Bless you.

We believe in natural healing spices, herbs, and plants God put on the earth:
“Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine.”   Ezekiel 47:12

Current Status and Treatment Required for Remission

My Current test results indicate that I am in Urgent Need of this Medical Treatment to Force the Cancer into Remission.

Currently my diagnosis is stage IV ovarian cancer, which is progressing rapidly. Dr. Berman has indicated that the BX Protocol is my only hope of remission.  I registered for the BX Protocol online and have had my telephone consult with Dr. Smith with Delta Institute on January 6, 2016.  The next step is to pay the fee so that I may start on the BX Protocol.  The BX Protocol fee is for one year of active treatment and one year of maintenance treatment.  This is a catalytic, home based program, which is required in order to put the cancer in remission and save my life.  I have faith in this program, as there are many successful testimonials by previous BX Protocol recipients.  If I had chosen to let them administer more chemotherapy, I would have been writing my own death sentence, as Dr. Berman told me that I was lucky that I lived through my previous chemotherapy treatments.  A little history about Dr. Berman; after practicing for almost 20 years Dr. Berman switched to Holistic 9 years ago, and was highly recommended as one of the best Doctors in my area.

My Story

Hello, I am Nina J. Murray, proud mother of two; a daughter and a son, and Grandmother of three girls.  I have always been an independent and active woman, keeping myself busy with various projects and assisting family and friends in any way that I could be of help.  After a week of being bloated followed by pain, I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer Stage III C on September 17, 2013 ( the day after my daughter’s 34th birthday) and had surgery on October 3, 2013, followed by 3 days in ICU and 11 days in the hospital.  It all happened so fast, then I was told that I required chemotherapy treatments in order to survive.  By the end of October, as my loved ones watched, in devastation, my daughter cut off my three feet of hair before I had to start chemo.  The first round of chemo treatments of Taxol and Carboplatin via IV started on October 28, 2013, once per month for six months through February 10, 2014.  I was sent for scans and tests, then in late November was informed by my Oncologist that I needed Chemotherapy, again, and would probably need for the rest of my life.  They started the second round of chemo treatments of Carbo and Doxil via IV on December 2, 2014, once per month for six months through April 21, 2015.

I have always been against the chemotherapy treatments.  I felt pressured into receiving the chemotherapy treatments, and I would bring natural remedy options to my Oncologist and would question him about a natural ways to treat the cancer, to which he informed me that the chemo drugs came from a natural plant base and it was my best option.   The chemotherapy treatments took a lot out of me, the drugs fogged up my mind, I had to cut my three foot long hair and then go bald and wear wigs, my eye lashes and eye brows fell out, my muscle tone was gone, and it took my dignity.  But, only for awhile, as a warrior, I fought it every step of the way, holding on determined that it was not going to get the best of me and that there was a cure out there somewhere.

The “Brain Fog” began to clear around September 2015.  At my September 2015 appointment, the Oncologist insisted that I receive more chemotherapy and recommended a clinical trial he gave me a 29 page document to look over, and sign during my next month’s appointment.  The clinical trial chemotherapy would consist of a combination of the first two chemo drug mixtures I had received previously, plus an additional third drug, which would be administered weekly, and he wanted to put a port in me. At my October 2015 appointment, I refused the clinical trial, then he recommended a Chemo pill.  At my November  2015 appointment, I refused the Chemo pill option and informed him that I was not happy with the quality of health care that I have been receiving.  I called and cancelled my December 14, 2105 appointment, when I was asked if I wanted to reschedule, I said no not at this time, I will stop by in the future to let him know how I cured the cancer, because I will not be killed with your chemotherapy drugs, I choose to live!

The next quest was to find a Holistic Doctor that would accept my insurance.  One of the representatives that I spoke with at Hippocrates Health Institute suggested that I go to Nutrition Smart.  On my first visit to Nutrition Smart one of the ladies that assisted me referred me to Palm Beach Holistic Center and highly recommended Bruce H. Berman, MD, ABFP.  She gave Dr. Berman’s business card to me and I called him right away to work out the insurance and scheduled an appointment.  My first consult with Dr. Berman was on December 16, 2015, after reviewing my records and supplements; he made some adjustments to my protocol and ordered a CA-125 blood test to determine the tumor markers.  Dr. Berman called me on December 18th with the test results informing me that my CA-125 went up to 7,483 which was an increase of 5,539 since my last CA-125 in November 2015, and that we have to be more aggressive with my treatment plan, at which time he recommended the BX Protocol.

I prayed for guidance, and have been lead to so many wonderful, knowledgeable and helpful people in my quest.  I feel that there is more for me to do here and I have a lot to offer by helping others.  I have a new outlook on life with a new goal of becoming a Cancer Conqueror, as well as being a messenger by paying-it-forward.  I have made the major changes in my diet, and lifestyle so that I may continue to share my knowledge with family, friends, and those I have yet to meet.   Dr. Berman has indicated that the BX Protocol is my only hope of remission.

- Cancer does not have to be a death sentence
- We can kill tumors
- Our body can be healed

Thank You

I am a very positive and private person, and share my story in order to encourage and give others fighting health battles encouragement and support.  I find it hard to ask others for help or assistance, and have had to depend on help from my family, loved ones and friends over the past two years and they have all amazed me with their loving support.  I have been blessed in so many ways, and my gratitude overflows.  Know that your donations for assistance in helping in my quest will be received with a grateful heart followed by an abundance of prayers for blessings for each of you and your kind hearts.  I promise you that I will be dedicated to following the BX Protocol and diet required for the program.  It is my goal to receive the treatment and conquer this cancer. I have a life to live and Granddaughter’s sports activities to attend, as-well-as my son’s upcoming wedding to attend. Thank you for helping me make that possible with your donations.
Thank you for your generosity.  God Bless you.

Palm Beach Holistic Center
Bruce H. Berman, MD, ABFP
675 W. Indiantown Road,  Suite 100
Jupiter, FL 33458
561.935.1090  phone* 561.935.1080   fax
drbruce@palmbeacholistic.com

January 25, 2016

To Whom It May Concern:

Re: Nina J. Murray

I am the attending physician for the above named patient.

Nina has a diagnosis of stage IV ovarian cancer, which is progressing.  I believe that the BX protocol is indicated as her only hope of remission.  The cost of this protocol is paid up front for one year of active treatment and one year of maintenance treatment.  This is a catalytic, home based program.

Any further questions you can contact me.

Yours truly,

Bruce H Berman, MD

­The Delta Institute and the BX Protocol

The company is, The Delta Institute, the treatment is The BX Protocol, not covered by medical insurance. The BX Protocol is a bioelectric catalytic, home based program. The BX Protocol consists of one year of active treatment including daily treatments from home, a special diet, logging daily reports online to The Delta Institute, and one year of maintenance treatment.  The Delta Research Centers, are dedicated to developing effective clinical protocols for the successful treatment of cancer and other related pathologies. The BX Protocol has amazing testimonials.

Delta Institute International is a global health restoration and research organization providing access to groundbreaking health restoration protocols via its web based medical culture, and is dedicated to the development of effective protocols for the successful healing of mitochondrial dysfunction in association with chronic conditions, bio-electric depletion, and other general health concerns.

Considered innovators in bioelectric research, the Delta Institute has persevered in its quest to provide restorative solutions regarding mitochondrial bioelectric deficiencies, employing revolutionary research to discover, manufacture, and distribute support protocols which have the potential to facilitate complete and total health restoration.  Delta Institute is at the leading forefront of a new medical paradigm.

BX Protocol Information

The Difference between the BX Protocol™ & a Pharmaceutical Drug

BX Protocol website:    BX Protocol Website

BX Protocol Testimonials:   BX Protocol Testimonials

The Truth About Cancer:  The Truth About Cancer

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.  The information and links for the BX  Protocol, and The Truth About Cancer have helped me, and may be able to help you, or someone you know, please share and pay-it-forward.

Prayers and Blessings
Sincerely,
Nina (9ah) J. Murray
Nina J. Barker
SELECT A REWARD LEVEL
Or, Donate a Different Amount
Stone #1
$1,000
Donate $1,000.00 Receive a 2-Bottle Brown Golden Tan Sandstone Wine Rock® Functional Sculpture WineRocks® 9"tx12"wx6"d 25 lbs Donor pays Shipping USA only
1 of 1 left
SHARES
Tweet
Donate
COPY, PASTE & SHARE: https://www.gofundme.com/NinaJMurray
What is GoFundMe?Fundraising made easy >>
CONTACT
LINK
POSTER
2 COMMENTS
Please use Facebook to leave a comment below:
Continue
Nothing gets posted to your wall. Only your Facebook name & photo are used.
Most
Recent
Goomba Goomba
4 months ago
Thanks to everyone for donating to my amazing Mother-In-Law!! We are so humbled by everyone's generosity. I pray that we reach our goal so I can cherish her for many more years to come!
Roger-Chrys Garcia
4 months ago
We are so thankful and blessed with all the prayers and support we are receiving for my Mom.
1-2 of 2 comments
32 DONATIONS
RECENT

$18
Charlene Litwin
2 months ago
$433
Palm Beach County Darting Association
3 months ago (Offline Donation)
Donations from Darters and 50/50 Drawing
$20
Aurora Siegl
3 months ago
Nina! We are praying for you! Lots of love and positive thoughts coming your way too!
$100
Robin Intoppa
4 months ago
$50
Darla Trumbore
4 months ago
$30
Anonymous
4 months ago
$100
Lloyd Zuniga Mary Murphy
4 months ago (Offline Donation)
Nina, Jesus said, "With God all things are possible." Mary and I Believe that, and I'm sure you do too. God created a good woman in you, and He is not finished with you. You are His Masterpiece. We Love you and are Praying for Your Healing Everyday! Love, Lloyd & Mary
$50
Theresa Lindstrom
4 months ago
love you Nina
$100
Anonymous
4 months ago
$20
Pat Carrillo
4 months ago
Prayers from Pat Carrillo and my Uncle Jim

1-10 of 32 donations

[...]

[*/quote*]
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:39:42 PM by Thymian »

--------------------------------------- * --------------------------------------- * ---------------------------------------

Thymian

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 03:46:28 PM »

The godaddy WHOIS  states:

[*quote*]
Domain Name: MARKETINGPROMOTIONSBY9AH.COM
Registry Domain ID: 719535756_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-04-17T04:44:50Z
Creation Date: 2006-12-20T22:07:49Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-12-20T22:07:49Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: ok http://www.icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Nina J Murray
Registrant Organization: MarketingPromotionsby9ah.com
Registrant Street: 936 Dogwood Road
Registrant City: West Palm Beach
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 33409
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: 5615963390
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: 5616405899
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: MktgPro9@bellsouth.net
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Nina J Murray
Admin Organization: MarketingPromotionsby9ah.com
Admin Street: 936 Dogwood Road
Admin City: West Palm Beach
Admin State/Province: Florida
Admin Postal Code: 33409
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: 5615963390
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: 5616405899
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: MktgPro9@bellsouth.net
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Nina J Murray
Tech Organization: MarketingPromotionsby9ah.com
Tech Street: 936 Dogwood Road
Tech City: West Palm Beach
Tech State/Province: Florida
Tech Postal Code: 33409
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: 5615963390
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: 5616405899
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: MktgPro9@bellsouth.net
Name Server: NS1.DISTRIBUTORCENTRAL.COM
Name Server: NS2.DISTRIBUTORCENTRAL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-09-04T19:00:00Z <<<

[*/quote*]

The site still exists. They did not switch it off like they did with the phone.  What a shame.

GdGy

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 03:12:49 AM »

"On April 16, 2016, I started on the home-based phase of the BX Protocol treatment program. I have been making progress on this phase of the protocol, although it has been rough"

The BX diet & enema routine could put people with cancer in an early grave : it would cause weight-loss ...

[full-sized pic integrated, Thymian]
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 07:15:26 AM by Thymian »

Thymian

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 07:22:55 AM »

The screening by the murderer gang members includes looking for patients without relatives. To take over all kinds of heritage is quite lucrative. Naturopaths are keen on this. Might add up to double or triple their annual income. Just have some coffee or bring some cakes, give some hugs here, give some hugs there, and all the earthly possessions of the soon to be deceased are step for step moving into the naturopath's inventory...

That is common practice!

worelia

• Boltbender
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 04:47:39 PM »

With great pleasure I add this picture, showing the FDA activities putting an end to the murdering gang of Dewayne Lee Smith, his wife Linda Pendleton Smith, Todd David Mauer, and a large number of accomplices, like Donaldson, Kehr, and Klinghardt. The role of Christian Oesch is under investigation.

MORE:
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=11652.0 
MASS MURDERERS:

Responsible for more than 83 dead: Taylor Winterstein, Edwin Tamasese

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=11338.msg27786#msg27786

Julian

• Boltbender
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 07:21:52 PM »

Marke 4000
StarCruiser http://WWW.ALLAXYS.COM
-----  Travelling beyond c   -----

Pangwall

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2022, 03:56:23 PM »

Stand: 5540
Stoppt die deutschen Massenmörder!
Stoppt die österreichischen Massenmörder!
Stoppt die schweizer Massenmörder!

Revolution jetzt. Sonst ist es zu spät.
Pages: [1]