TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Because of their sabotage the Net nazis
"Amazon Data Services Nova", Ashburn, United States
"Amazon Data Services" Singapore
"Amazon Data Services" Japan
ARE BLOCKED

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Spanish victims of the New Germanic Medicine and Bioneuroemotion  (Read 3823 times)

Emilio Molina

Hi all.

I'm Emilio Molina, member of RedUNE (Spanish non-gubernamental organization for cult prevention). From three years now, RedUNE is following the worrying rise of "bioneuroemotion", a version of the "biodescodification", that is at its same time a version of the New Germanic Medicine. You can check a very extense (in Spanish, sorry) dossier about this movement: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1if3tkKoSJaoCUoESn20EA0mqABlASoe-olLqFJxj_Qw/edit?usp=sharing

By following this movement, we have seen tons of pro-hamer websites and even associations in Spain, as "Plural21" (formerly "Asociación COBRA"), some doctors that keep spreading the word, and other people that is achieving to get Hamer's lethal tesis inside Universities and other places. We have also seen that there were (and keep being) victims of the NMG. The most recent we had notice, Francisca Molina, one month ago, as we found in this youtube comment of his brother: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtXSuSPyIyI&lc=z13sd5jq2nznh1l3r23pd3loln25zn2qr04

He says:
Juan Molina
a mi hermana  francisca molina la iva a curar en cuatro semanas y la a matado en tres por mentalizarla a no tomar la medecina general

(With some typos: "He told my brother Francisca Molina he was going to heal her in four weeks, and he killed her in three by persuading her not to take her medicines").

The video itself is from a pro-Hamer populator...

maria.fernandez

Spanish victims of the New Germanic Medicine and Bioneuroemotion (with updates)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 08:23:07 AM »

Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Maria Fernandez, I'm also a member of RedUNE Spain, and I collaborate with Mr. Molina. I'm writing this message because yesterday we've been informed that Itziar Orube passed away. The cause of the death was complications of breast cancer at an advanced stage. She went to hospital due to severe pain and problems in the lungs, according to what her son and members from hospital staff have told us privately.
As Mrs. Orube was one of GNM's main figures here in Spain, we'd be grateful to share any related information with you. You can email either Mr. Molina or myself (maria.fdez.redune@gmail.com). Thanks in advance,

Maria Fernandez Muñoz
RedUNE Spain

[Ministry for our foreign affairs indicated typo, VROUWENPOWER!]
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 04:57:13 PM by FRAUENPOWER »

FRAUENPOWER

Re: Spanish victims of the New Germanic Medicine and Bioneuroemotion
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 08:29:25 AM »

I was asked to push this. So be it.
Pages: [1]