TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Warning to Amazon Data Services Singapore
Warning to Amazon Data Services Japan
Do stop your sabotage or you will be shot!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BX_PROTOCOL___ARCHIVE_THREAD_8772  (Read 4287 times)

FRAUENPOWER

BX_PROTOCOL___ARCHIVE_THREAD_8772
« on: January 26, 2016, 09:47:07 PM »

This is the header, prepared for the incoming fraudulent attacks by Dewayne Lee Smith and his accomplices.

The following spam by "Douglas Hillford" is archived into this thread.

Net parameters:

Code: [Select]
Username:           DouglasHillford
Email:              douglashillford@gmail.com
Date Registered:    January 26, 2016, 05:16:29 PM
IP:                 81.62.80.213
Hostname:           213.80.62.81.dynamic.wline.res.cust.swisscom.ch
Last Active:        January 28, 2016, 07:35:43 PM
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 10:18:18 AM by FRAUENPOWER »

DouglasHillford

Re: Delta Institute @BX_Protocol is a vicious fraud
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 11:59:51 AM »

A coworker recently introduced me to the BX Protocol. I had never heard of the Delta Institute or the BX Protocol so I felt it was important to do thorough research. After all, I am a recent graduate who just completed a four year degree program. Critical thinking has become a large part of who I am. While I always appreciate information that is provided to me, I like to draw my own conclusions based on my independent research. I do not make any decision lightly. I am an over-thinker. I look at every possible angle before coming to a conclusion. I often describe myself as an optimistic skeptic. I always seek to find the good, but I remain skeptical until I have enough information to form an educated opinion.

My coworker, knowing my skepticism, encouraged me to conduct my own research so I could draw my own conclusion. My first stop was the company website. I started by clicking on every tab and reviewing every link, video, and document. I took notes on anything I questioned so I could conduct my own independent research using scholarly sources. I evaluated their marketing and testimonials. I conducted web searches to see what others were saying. At the end of my research, I concluded that while I didn’t fully understand how the BX Protocol worked, why it works scientifically makes sense to me. Results from their independent research are presented on their website and I was able to find sources that helped me make sense of why they conducted the study the way they did. The fact that there are no peer-reviewed articles mattered very little to me. I could scientifically validate why they conducted the research.

One thing that stood out to me is the fact that there seems to be some obvious attacks against the creators of the BX Protocol. Naturally, my curiosity was peaked. I always assume the person or group making the attacks must honestly believe they are protecting consumers. After all, they must emphatically believe the company is doing harm if they are going through so much trouble to discredit the company. I began researching every claim made to see if there was any validity. What I found was disturbing and did nothing but show me that these attacks are not being carried out to protect the interests of consumers. I don’t often refer to others’ viewpoints as propaganda. It is not a term I just throw around. However, in this case, my research showed me that the information being spread meets the very definition of propaganda. It is being used to mislead those who are interested in the BX Protocol and doing them a great disservice.

The way I see it, there have been some valid questions asked by various sources regarding the science behind the protocol, how the program works, who runs the program, what their credentials are, if the program is a scam, and various other rational questions. The Delta Institute always provides a professional answer and often explains how to find additional information. When personal attacks against employees have been made (like accusations that they are criminals) they provided a formal response. They did not hide anything and explained the true nature of the situation. This spoke volumes to me. Any time someone resorts to attacks of this nature, especially when they are spreading false allegations, they discredit themselves to me. I found it despicable that a claim was made that an individual died because they chose the protocol over chemotherapy when the page they cited provided evidence that the person did choose chemotherapy. My impression is that this is a blatant attempt to discredit the organization by spreading deceitful information.
I could go on and on about the claims being made and how I found them to be untrue. Rather than do that, I encourage those who are skeptical to conduct their own research and draw their own conclusion. Use credible sources and do not rely on Wikipedia pages. Wikipedia’s own disclaimer mentions that information on Wikipedia is contributed by anyone who wants to post material and that the expertise of the poster is not taken into consideration. When using Wikipedia as a source, you may be reading information that is outdated, posted by someone who isn’t an expert in the field, or someone who simply wants to provide misinformation.

FRAUENPOWER

Re: BX_PROTOCOL___ARCHIVE_THREAD_8772
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 10:29:19 AM »

The following web-page is frozen and archived as http://archive.is/NI8Hr

The same text that a "Douglas Hillford" posted in the thread 8772 of the TG-1 was on the very same day posted in the blog of the criminal Dewayne Lee Smith, but with the name "M.B." for the author.

If the "Delta Institute has nothing to hide", why then does Dewayne Lee Smith use two different names?

So we  have one more piece of proof by Smith himself that he is a fraud.

http://www.bxprotocol.com/blog.php?id=60

[*quote*]
Why Delta Institute has nothing to hide
Jan 28, 2016, by M. B.

A coworker recently introduced me to the BX Protocol. I had never heard of the Delta Institute or the BX Protocol so I felt it was important to do thorough research. After all, I am a recent graduate who just completed a four year degree program. Critical thinking has become a large part of who I am. While I always appreciate information that is provided to me, I like to draw my own conclusions based on my independent research. I do not make any decision lightly. I am an over-thinker. I look at every possible angle before coming to a conclusion. I often describe myself as an optimistic skeptic. I always seek to find the good, but I remain skeptical until I have enough information to form an educated opinion.

My coworker, knowing my skepticism, encouraged me to conduct my own research so I could draw my own conclusion. My first stop was the company website. I started by clicking on every tab and reviewing every link, video, and document. I took notes on anything I questioned so I could conduct my own independent research using scholarly sources. I evaluated their marketing and testimonials. I conducted web searches to see what others were saying. At the end of my research, I concluded that while I didn’t fully understand how the BX Protocol worked, why it works scientifically makes sense to me. Results from their independent research are presented on their website and I was able to find sources that helped me make sense of why they conducted the study the way they did. The fact that there are no peer-reviewed articles mattered very little to me. I could scientifically validate why they conducted the research.

One thing that stood out to me is the fact that there seems to be some obvious attacks against the creators of the BX Protocol. Naturally, my curiosity was peaked. I always assume the person or group making the attacks must honestly believe they are protecting consumers. After all, they must emphatically believe the company is doing harm if they are going through so much trouble to discredit the company. I began researching every claim made to see if there was any validity. What I found was disturbing and did nothing but show me that these attacks are not being carried out to protect the interests of consumers. I don’t often refer to others’ viewpoints as propaganda. It is not a term I just throw around. However, in this case, my research showed me that the information being spread meets the very definition of propaganda. It is being used to mislead those who are interested in the BX Protocol and doing them a great disservice.

The way I see it, there have been some valid questions asked by various sources regarding the science behind the protocol, how the program works, who runs the program, what their credentials are, if the program is a scam, and various other rational questions. The Delta Institute always provides a professional answer and often explains how to find additional information. When personal attacks against employees have been made (like accusations that they are criminals) they provided a formal response. They did not hide anything and explained the true nature of the situation. This spoke volumes to me. Any time someone resorts to attacks of this nature, especially when they are spreading false allegations, they discredit themselves to me. I found it despicable that a claim was made that an individual died because they chose the protocol over chemotherapy when the page they cited provided evidence that the person did choose chemotherapy. My impression is that this is a blatant attempt to discredit the organization by spreading deceitful information.

I could go on and on about the claims being made and how I found them to be untrue. Rather than do that, I encourage those who are skeptical to conduct their own research and draw their own conclusion. Use credible sources and do not rely on Wikipedia pages. Wikipedia’s own disclaimer mentions that information on Wikipedia is contributed by anyone who wants to post material and that the expertise of the poster is not taken into consideration. When using Wikipedia as a source, you may be reading information that is outdated, posted by someone who isn’t an expert in the field, or someone who simply wants to provide misinformation.

M. B., Guest Blogger

26 Likes
Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Disclaimer
© 2016 Delta Institute International. All rights reserved - Domestic & Foreign.