TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Because of their sabotage the Net nazis
"Amazon Data Services Nova", Ashburn, United States
"Amazon Data Services" Singapore
"Amazon Data Services" Japan
ARE BLOCKED

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Joette Calabrese is a fraud. She is a threat to mankind.  (Read 351 times)

Thymian

Joette Calabrese is a fraud. She is a threat to mankind.
« on: December 11, 2019, 10:15:43 AM »

Joette Calabrese is a fraud. She is a threat to mankind.

DO JAIL THAT PIECE OF SHIT!

This is what she says about Ebola:

"As a preventative if an outbreak happens nearby,  Crotalus horridus 30C, one dose daily, until the threat is out of the area is the method many homeopaths familiar with this disease suggest."
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=8275.msg19016#msg19016

Joette Calabrese, go Africa!
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=8275.msg19016#msg19016

https://joettecalabrese.com/blog/a-better-medicine-for-shingles/

[*quote*]
A Better Medicine for Shingles
Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom(Na)
October 16th, 2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELgJivyXsAMlZs9.jpg

Last week, I wrote about the Chicken Pox and explained that by contracting the illness, children develop a lifelong immunity to the Varicella virus.

But with the advent of the Chicken Pox vaccine, which was introduced in the early 90’s, incidences of this common childhood disease have declined significantly. Interestingly, over recent years and months, the percentage of Shingles developing in adults has increased.

Odd coincidence?

I don’t think it's a coincidence at all.

It has been suggested by immunology experts that because adults are no longer tending to children who have the Chicken Pox (since most children are being vaccinated against it), adults are not getting a natural immunity ‘boost’ against the Varicella (or Herpes) Zoster virus.

This means it is possible that an adult’s susceptibility to developing Shingles increases by not having been exposed to a child with Chicken Pox. 

I have taken several calls from adults requesting information on how homeopathy can help ease the suffering associated with Shingles.

As it turns out, one of my staff members offered a recent story of her mother-in-law's experience with Shingles.

The condition initially began as a ‘sensation' on her back. At first, she thought it was simply an irritation from her undergarments. That is until it spread and was no longer a mild feeling, but an excruciating, stabbing pain.

After diagnosing her with Shingles, the doctor wrote up some prescriptions but let her know that even while taking the drugs, she may still suffer from the pain associated with the virus for up to a year.

A year.

So if the drugs don’t cure the condition and allow the disease to carry on for a year, what exactly do they accomplish?

Not knowing what else to do, she got the scripts filled. But before taking them, she noticed a warning on one of the bottles.

It said that anyone taking the medicine should wear a bracelet warning people about the particular drug they were taking.

This alarmed her.

Ya think?

*I urge anyone who considers taking any drug to inform themselves of the potential side-effects. Given the availability of the internet, there is really no excuse not to take this critical step.*

Hoping for a better solution, this mom called her daughter-in-law, who has been taking my courses and using homeopathy for some years now, to get some advice.

Correctly, her daughter-in-law’s primary concern was to be sure she hadn’t started taking any of the drugs yet.

This is important.

Often, homeopathy can work in spite of allopathic drugs, but not so well when it comes to Shingles.

It is my experience that if drugs are begun, homeopathy’s ability to clear the case is hampered.

If someone has Shingles and they start taking conventional drugs prescribed for it, then realize said drugs are not helping enough so they switch to homeopathic medicines, homeopathy does not work as well. It takes a lot longer.

It may offer some help, but not with the same alacrity and thoroughness as when only homeopathy has been applied.

Need I remind you that the pain of Shingles can be relentless and maddening?

Because mom hadn’t started the drugs, her daughter-in-law quickly headed over with her homeopathy kit.

She had learned in my Good Gut, Bad Gut course that the Banerji Protcol for Shingles is Antimonium crud 6c, (Apply the discount coupon code – “Joette”– at check-out for an additional 20% off!) taken every three hours. Had there been a fever present, she would have given her Belladonna 6c every 3 hours until the fever was resolved.

There was no fever, so they skipped this step.

The next remedy that was given was Hypericum 200 for her acute pain. She took it every hour when the pain was extreme; twice a day when it was manageable.

My staff member checked back in with her mother-in-law after a few days. The pain was still there, but it was less intense. It continued to decrease and after about two and a half weeks, she reported that her pain was barely noticeable.

A month later and it was only a memory.

Pain-free without warning labels. What a concept!

I am a homeopath with a worldwide practice working with families and individuals via Zoom. I'm also a teacher and most importantly, a mom who raised my now-adult children depending on homeopathy over the last 31 years. I lived decades of my life with food intolerances, allergies, and chemical sensitivities until I was cured with homeopathy, so I understand pain, anxiety, and suffering. You may feel that your issues are more severe or different than anyone else’s, but I have seen it all in my practice and in my work in India. My opinion is that nothing has come close to the reproducible, safe and effective results that my clients, students and I have achieved with homeopathy.

Call today and learn how homeopathy might just be the missing piece in your health strategy.

Joette is not a physician and the relationship between Joette and her clients is not of prescriber and patient, but as educator and client. It is fully the client's choice whether or not to take advantage of the information Joette presents. Homeopathy doesn't "treat" an illness; it addresses the entire person as a matter of wholeness that is an educational process, not a medical one. Joette believes that the advice and diagnosis of a physician is often in order.

We've provided links for your convenience but we do not receive any remuneration nor affiliation in payment from your purchase.
[*/quote*]

"It is my experience that if drugs are begun, homeopathy’s ability to clear the case is hampered." That is a shit of a lie!

Joette Calabrese is a damned dangerous criminal.
Sue her to death!

In Germany, for some months already, a vaccination against herpes zoster for older people is paid by the state health insurance.

This is what the CDC says about the vaccination:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/shingles/public/zostavax/index.html

[*quote*]
What Everyone Should Know about Zostavax

One of the Recommended Vaccines
On This Page

Who Should Get Shingles Vaccine?
    Who Should Not Get Shingles Vaccine?
    What Are the Types of Shingles Vaccine?
    How Well Does Shingles Vaccine Work?
    What Are the Possible Side Effects of Shingles Vaccine?
    How Can I Pay For Shingles Vaccine?

Your risk of shingles and postherpetic neuralgia (PHN) increases as you get older. CDC recommends that people 60 years old and older get shingles vaccine (Zostavax®) to prevent shingles and PHN. Shingrix (recombinant zoster vaccine) is the preferred vaccine, over Zostavax® (zoster vaccine live), a shingles vaccine in use since 2006. Zostavax may still be used to prevent shingles in healthy adults 60 years and older. For example, you could use Zostavax if a person is allergic to Shingrix, prefers Zostavax, or requests immediate vaccination and Shingrix is unavailable.

Zostavax (zoster vaccine live) was licensed by the FDA in 2006. This vaccine reduces the risk of developing shingles by 51% and PHN by 67%. It is given in one dose as a shot, and can be given in a doctor’s office or pharmacy.
Who Should Get Shingles Vaccine?

People 60 years of age or older should get shingles vaccine (Zostavax). They should get the vaccine whether or not they recall having had chickenpox, which is caused by the same virus as shingles. Studies show that more than 99% of Americans aged 40 and older have had chickenpox, even if they don’t remember getting the disease. There is no maximum age for getting shingles vaccine.

Two vaccines are licensed and recommended to prevent shingles in the U.S.. Zoster vaccine live (ZVL, Zostavax) has been in use since 2006. Recombinant zoster vaccine (RZV, Shingrix), has been in use since 2017 and is recommended by ACIP as the preferred shingles vaccine.
Error processing SSI file

Even if you have had shingles, you can still receive shingles vaccine to help prevent future occurrences of the disease. There is no specific length of time you must wait after having shingles before receiving shingles vaccine, but generally you should make sure the shingles rash has disappeared before getting vaccinated. The decision on when to get vaccinated should be made with your healthcare provider.

Zostavax is approved by the Food and Drug Administrationexternal icon for people aged 50 years and older. However, CDC does not have a recommendation for routine use of Zostavax in people 50 through 59 years old. Protection from this shingles vaccine lasts about 5 years, so adults vaccinated before they are 60 years old might not be protected later in life when the risk for shingles and its complications are greatest. Adults 50 through 59 years who have questions about shingles vaccine should discuss the risks and benefits with a healthcare provider.

Talk with your healthcare provider if you have questions about shingles vaccine. Shingles vaccine is available in doctor’s offices and pharmacies. To find doctor’s offices or pharmacies near you that offer the vaccine, visit Zostavaxexternal icon or HealthMap Vaccine Finderexternal icon.
Who Should Not Get Shingles Vaccine?

Some people should not get shingles vaccine (Zostavax):
Vaccine for Those 60 Years and Older

The Shingles Prevention Study involved individuals age 60 years and older and found that Zostavax significantly reduced disease in this age group. The vaccine is currently recommended for persons 60 years of age and older.

A person who has ever had a life-threatening or severe allergic reaction to gelatin, the antibiotic neomycin, or any other component of shingles vaccine. Tell your doctor if you have any severe allergies.
    A person who has a weakened immune system because of:
        HIV/AIDS or another disease that affects the immune system,
        treatment with drugs that affect the immune system, such as steroids,
        cancer treatment such as radiation or chemotherapy, or
        cancer affecting the bone marrow or lymphatic system, such as leukemia or lymphoma.
    Women who are or might be pregnant. Women should not become pregnant until at least 4 weeks after getting shingles vaccine.

Someone with a minor acute illness, such as a cold, may be vaccinated. But anyone with a moderate or severe acute illness should usually wait until they recover before getting the vaccine. This includes anyone with a temperature of 101.3°F or higher.

This information was taken from the Shingles Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) dated 10/06/2009.
What Are the Types of Shingles Vaccine?

Zostavax® was licensed by the FDA in 2006 for use in the United States. It is given in one dose as a shot, and can be given in a doctor’s office or pharmacy.

To find doctor’s offices or pharmacies near you that offer the vaccine, visit Zostavaxexternal icon or HealthMap Vaccine Finderexternal icon.

For more information about the vaccine, visit Zostavax®. pdf icon[11 pages]external icon
How Well Does Shingles Vaccine Work?

Zostavax®, the shingles vaccine, reduced the risk of shingles by 51% and the risk of post-herpetic neuralgia by 67% based on a large study of more than 38,000 adults aged 60 years or older. Protection from shingles vaccine lasts about 5 years.

While the vaccine was most effective in people 60 through 69 years old, it also provides some protection for people 70 years old and older.

Adults vaccinated before age 60 years might not be protected later in life when the risk for shingles and its complications are greatest.

Top of Page
What Are the Possible Side Effects of Shingles Vaccine?

A vaccine, like any medicine, could possibly cause serious problems, such as severe allergic reactions. However, the risk of a vaccine causing serious harm, or death, is extremely small.

No serious problems have been identified with shingles vaccine.
Mild side effects of shingles vaccine:

Redness, soreness, swelling, or itching at the site of the injection (about 1 person in 3).
    Headache (about 1 person in 70).

It is safe to be around infants and young children, pregnant women, or people with weakened immune systems after you get the shingles vaccine. There is no documentation of a person getting chickenpox from someone who has received the shingles vaccine (which contains varicella zoster virus).

Some people who get the shingles vaccine will develop a chickenpox-like rash near the place where they were vaccinated. As a precaution, this rash should be covered until it disappears.

Like all vaccines, shingles vaccine is being closely monitored for unusual or severe problems by CDC and FDA.

Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include hives, swelling of the face and throat, difficulty breathing, a fast heartbeat, dizziness, and weakness. These would start a few minutes to a few hours after the vaccination. If you have a severe allergic reaction or other emergency that can’t wait, call 9-1-1 or get the person to the nearest hospital. Otherwise, call your doctor.

Afterward, the reaction should be reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). Your doctor might file this report, or you can do it yourself through the VAERS websiteexternal icon, or by calling 1-800-822-7967.

The shingles vaccine does not contain thimerosal (a preservative containing mercury).

This information was taken directly from the Shingles Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) dated 10/06/2009.

For more information on possible side effects from vaccination, visit CDC’s Possible Side Effects from Vaccines page.
How Can I Pay For Shingles Vaccine?

There are several ways shingles vaccine may be paid for:
Medicare

Medicare Part D plans cover the shingles vaccine, but there may be a cost to you depending on your plan. There may be a copay for the vaccine, or you may need to pay in full then get reimbursed for a certain amount.
    Medicare Part B does not cover the shingles vaccine.

Medicaid

Medicaid may or may not cover the vaccine. Contact your insurer to find out.

Private health insurance

Most private health insurance plans cover the vaccine for people 60 years of age or older. Some plans cover the vaccine for people 50 through 59 years of age.

Vaccine assistance programs

Some pharmaceutical companies provide vaccines to eligible adults who cannot afford them. See more information on the patient assistance programexternal icon that includes Zostavax® (shingles vaccine).

If you do not currently have health insurance, learn more about affordable health coverage optionsexternal icon.

To find doctor’s offices or pharmacies near you that offer the vaccine, visit Zostavaxexternal icon or HealthMap Vaccine Finderexternal icon
[*/quote*]
.         Im Angesicht von Gewalt ist Höflichkeit gegenstandslos.
.         At face with violence politeness is pointless.

.         (User TNT in the former CDU forum)
--------------------------------------- * --------------------------------------- * ---------------------------------------
Pages: [1]