TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Warning to Amazon Data Services Singapore
Warning to Amazon Data Services Japan
Do stop your sabotage or you will be shot!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: nuova lettera aperta di Hamer del 27.5.2007  (Read 3463 times)

italix

nuova lettera aperta di Hamer del 27.5.2007
« on: June 01, 2007, 02:27:13 PM »

Il 31 maggio 2007 si e saputo che Hamer ha (o avrebbe) mandato una nuova lettera aperta alla rivista "The Scientific World Journal". Qui riportiamo per motivi di documentazione la versione tedesca e quella inglese. Ci sono alcune differenze tra le due versioni.

Prima la versione inglese:

inizio citazione:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. med. Mag. theol. Ryke Geerd Hamer
Posted 30th May 2007

Dear Gentlemen: Since I have been so often 'commented on', allow me, for once, to have my say. For me it is incomprehensible that professors who have ostensibly spent much time to thoroughly acquaint themselves with German New Medicine would write such fuzzy, confused nonsense and on such low level to boot. Yet, they do know that the “Iron Rule of Cancer”, as it was called back then, and the Law of the Two Phases of all Meaningful Special Biological Programs have universal acceptance, as Professor Merrick has recently confirmed. Of course they have universal acceptance because already since 1984 they are commented on in the Talmud and are compulsory for all Jews. Admittedly, at that time we had only those two Biological Natural Laws. As Chief Rabbi Denoun of the Lubavitsch movement assured me in 1986 in Paris, this verification had been carried out at that time by Rabbi Dr. med. Menachem Mendel Schneerson known as the Rebbe (spiritual leader). Together with his staff of Rabbinical physicians, most of whom had previously and later taken part in a series of my seminars in Chambery, he discovered that the New Medicine (now German New Medicine) was without any doubt accurate. Based on these findings, he wrote the accompanying commentary in the Talmud. However, since then German New Medicine has 3 further Biological Natural Laws that logically derive from the first two Natural Laws. Yet, these are questioned - see discussion between Merrick, Ventegodt, Ranshaw, Waltering, Woodring and Castillo, Markolin.
It is mind-boggling to see that a bunch of mature professors cannot achieve in many months what one can accomplish in three days (according to the testimony of Professor Voigt, Dean and Neuroradiologist at the University of Tübingen, 1986 in court), that is to verify the 5 Biological Natural Laws – through reproduction on the next patient’s case. I really have trouble to grasp all this nonsense:

that there are no such things as Hamer Foci and that these are all artifacts. Any competent radiologist with CT equipment can establish within a few minutes what is a Hamer Focus in conflict activity and what is an artifact (they too exist, after all). All he would need to do is to shift a patient's head 5 cm from the center line of the apparatus. An artifact always stays in the middle line of the apparatus and shows through all layers. The Hamer Focus on the other hand always remains at the specific brain location where it biologically belongs.

that something is wrong with the figure of 6000 survivors (of 6500 patients) that had passed through the Burgau Centre. In the meantime, I have been fortunate to obtain copies of all patients’ records from the Office of the District Attorney of Vienna Neustadt. It is absolutely correct that more than 90% of the desperately ill patients survived 4-5 years. By myself I surely could never have verified this. 3. that, according to Professor Joav Merrick, the "Jewish Intellectual" Aaron Antonovsky published already in 1985 (4 years after Hamer and 1 year after my book "Cancer. Disease of the Soul", 1984) his Pathogenesis and Salutogenesis - and that this should be considered contemporary with Hamer. Also, Rabbi Sabbah of Marseille, the chief robber of my intellectual property, attended my Chambery seminars at least 20 times between 1984 and 1990. Subsequently, he "re-discovered” German New Medicine - without ever acknowledging my authorship. And it was this character who initiated a bogus court case against me, together with his friend, the highest-ranking Rabbi in France and judge in Chambery, François Bessy (friend of the former French President Sarkozy). Their accusation was that 10 years earlier I was supposed to have instigated 4 patients into German New Medicine, solely by their reading of my books - a few days before their death by Chemo - despite the fact that I had not been in France in 13 years. The sentence: 3 years of incarceration. Time and time again, I was urged to recant and surrender German New Medicine (to the Rabbis?). This happened in the largest and most brutal prisons in Europe, Fleury-Merogis, administrated by Jews.

the incessant chitchat about anti-Semitism. When all the Jew of this world may (even MUST) practice German New Medicine and they then have a 98% chance to survive ... and when Dr. Schneerson decreed in 1984 that non-Jews should be prevented from enjoying the benefits of German New Medicine and (should) succumb to 98% because of Chemo and Morphine - to the tune of 1500 per day in Germany alone ... well, why call this anti-Semitism when my non-Jewish fellow countrymen and women also want to survive with my "German" New Medicine - not just the Jews? Is it uttering anti-Semitism when one expresses this wish and even claims it as one's right? I am neither racist nor anti-Semitic. I cannot be bribed. I am only the tribune of all patients - Jews and non-Jews alike. We all have the right to have our health restored with German New Medicine. But when I see that Jews have perpetrated the most horrible crime in world history, then I have something against those Jews who pretend everywhere to be the persecuted victims - even when you and your friends would like to see me incarcerated once again for "inciting the public" (prosecuting attorney Cottbus) - to see me muzzled because I am exposing this crime for what it is.

It is also an indecency trying to indiscriminately throw German New Medicine into the same pot with so-called holistic or complementary medicine, using the rationale: "... it has so many aspects [of it] in accordance with established knowledge of holistic and complementary medicine". You simply cannot mix these, doing this is in fact very dangerous for the patients! "German New Medicine" has existed for the past 26 years and so far it has been officially and publicly verified 30 times. It is a coherent and logical system that comprises not a single hypothesis and it is, for all intents and purposes, in itself complete. One should really no longer doubt that German New Medicine is scientifically accurate - not after 30 verifications - because otherwise the Jewish fellow believers would hardly practice GNM on themselves with 98% success. But all that is even worse: The explicit order of the World Chief Rabbi Schneerson that the New Medicine should be denied to non-Jews (as I was told in 1986 by Rabbi Ben Denoun-Danow Josue in the presence of a witness) reduces this "messianic" World Chief Rabbi to the level of the worst mass murderer of all time. You see, not only did all Rabbis in the world follow his commandments, but all the Jewish oncologists, head physicians and professors had also been instructed to conceal the discoveries of GNM vis-à vis their non-Jewish patients. The same goes for all chief editors of the press and other media who furthermore conducted a historically unequalled knowledge suppression campaign against German New Medicine in general and against me in particular (miracle healer, charlatan, etc.), and this also includes all judges, attorneys, and authorities who collectively co-support this crime.

The problem - or rather that of the Jewish denomination - is that in the meantime we have come to know about these collusions. Of necessity, that could create a global anti-Semitic sentiment, something they themselves will have to answer for because the Israelis could, due to their covert prohibition of German New Medicine, end up to be shunned by all of humanity for centuries to come. Thus they not only would have to fear the relatives of the victims but also the "Army of the Dead". Since all Jews, including also (Rabbi?) Prof. Merrick, have for 23 years very well known that "German New Medicine" is accurate, and that the brothers and sisters in faith survive their cancer with German New Medicine at a rate approaching 98%, it comes down to fraud and "mass murder" (as Prof. Niemitz formulated it in his testimony). One could also call this a "veritable extermination". As a theologian I know the Talmud and particularly the passages where the hate against the rest of humanity comes to the surface; but I also know that in the Talmud the gravest penalties are prescribed for those whose murder and fraud become known and who have thereby violated the respect and reputation of all Jews in the world.

Do you think even for one moment that one could prevent the disclosure of this crime against billions of non-Jewish patients by continuing to hush up the truth, falsify German New Medicine, slander or even murder me? It is only a question of time until the ever-expanding resentment of patients or relatives against the fellow believers results in the latter ending up in a tailspin. Personally, I would have thought Jews to be more intelligent. Gentlemen, even if you pretend to be compelled sooner or later to verify German New Medicine for its accuracy - I would be surprised if you have the courage to include my present deliberations in your discussion forum. A wise man told me: You are the only one, who can say it, You are the only one, who may say it, and, You are also the only one, who MUST say it. Sincerely, Dr. med. Ryke Geerd Hamer Specialized in Internal Medicine, banned from practicing for the past 21 years, because of refusal to renounce the "Iron Rule of Cancer" and "non-conforming to conventional medicine".
--------------------------------------------------------------------
fine citazione

Una traduzione italiana seguira sulle pagine italix.

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~italix/
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~italix/testimonianze/
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 02:31:34 PM by italix »

italix

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 02:29:25 PM »

versione tedesca:

inizio citazione:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. med. Mag. theol. Ryke Geerd HAMER

Apartado de Correos 209
E-29120 Alhaurin el Grande

27. Mai 2007

Herrn
Sören Ventegodt
Andersen
Jorgen Niels
Joav Merrick

Betrifft:

“Rationality and Irrationality in Ryke Geerd Hamer's System of Holistic Treatment of Metastatic cancer”, published in: The Scientific World Journal, 2005, Bd. 5, S. 93-102
    http://www.thescientificworld.com/SCIENTIFICWORLDJOURNAL/toc/TSWJ_ArticleLanding.asp?jid=0&FromPage=Main&ArticleId=1623&navFrom=Main&From=Result

Sehr geehrte Herren,

gestatten Sie mir, daß ich mich als Kommentierter auch einmal zu Wort melde.

Für mich ist es unfassbar, daß Professoren, die sich doch vorgeblich lange Zeit und intensiv mit der Germanischen Neuen Medizin befasst haben wollen, solch krausen, wirren Unsinn schreiben und auf solch niedrigem Niveau. Dabei wissen Sie doch, daß die Eiserne Regel des Krebs, wie sie damals hieß und das Gesetz der Zweiphasigkeit aller Sinnvollen Biologischen Sonderprogramme, allgemeine Akzeptanz haben, wie Prof. Merrick kürzlich bestätigt hat. Natürlich haben sie allgemeine Akzeptanz, weil sie schon seit 1984 - (für alle Juden verbindlich) im Talmud stehen. Allerdings gab es damals nur diese beiden ersten Biologischen Naturgesetze.

Und diese Prüfung hat damals Weltoberrabbiner Dr. med. Menachem Mendel Schneerson durchgeführt, wie mir der Lubowitscher Oberrabbiner Denoun in Paris 1986 versichert hat. Er fand mit seinem Stab aus Rabbinerärzten, die vorher und später zum größten Teil auch an einer Reihe von Seminaren bei mir in Chambery teilgenommen hatten, heraus, daß die Neue Medizin (jetzt Germanische Neue Medizin) ohne Zweifel richtig sei. Daraufhin schrieb er den Kommentar zum Talmud.

Aber die Germanische Neue Medizin hat inzwischen noch 3 weitere Biologische Naturgesetze, die zwingend aus den beiden ersten Naturgesetzen folgern. Doch diese werden angezweifelt: siehe Diskussion zwischen Merrick, Ventegodt, Ranshaw, Waltering, Woodring, und Castillo und Markolin.

Es ist unglaublich, daß eine Reihe von ausgewachsenen Professoren es in Monaten nicht geschafft haben, was man doch in 3 Tagen schaffen kann (nach Aussage von Prof. Voigt, Dekan und Neuroradiologe der Universität Tübingen, 1986 vor Gericht), nämlich die 5 Biologischen Naturgesetze der Germanischen Neuen Medizin zu überprüfen - durch Reproduzierung am nächstbesten Fall.

Ich kann diesen ganzen Unsinn gar nicht glauben:

daß es keine Hamer`schen Herde gäbe, sondern daß das alles Artefakte seien.

Jeder Radiologe mit Computertomograph kann innerhalb von wenigen Minuten unterscheiden, was ein Hamer`scher Herd in Konfliktaktivität und was ein Artefakt ist (die es natürlich auch gibt). Er braucht den Kopf des Patienten nur 5 cm aus der Mittellinie des Gerätes zur Seite legen. Der Artefakt bleibt immer in der Mittellinie des Gerätes und muß durch alle Schichten gehen. Der Hamersche Herd bleibt immer an der Stelle des Gehirns, wohin er gehört.

daß das mit den über 6000 Überlebenden von 6500, die durch das Zentrum in Burgau gegangen sind, nicht stimmen könne.

Glücklicherweise habe ich inzwischen von der Staatsanwaltschaft Wiener Neustadt sämtliche Akten in Kopie bekommen. Es stimmt wirklich, daß über 90% der Schwerkranken 4-5 Jahre überlebt haben. Ich hätte das selbst ja nicht nachprüfen können.

daß der „jüdische Denker“ Aaron Antonovsky schon 1985 (4 Jahre nach Hamer und 1 Jahr nach meinem Buch „KREBS – Krankheit der Seele“, 1984) über Pathogenese und Salutogenese veröffentlich habe, das sei doch zeitgleich mit Hamer, schreibt Professor Joav Merrick.

Auch Oberräuber meines geistigen Eigentums, Rabbi Sabbah aus Marseille, hat zwischen 1984 und 1990 mindestens 20-mal in meinen Seminaren in Chambery gesessen. Danach hat er die Germanische Neue Medizin noch mal ganz neu – an Hamer vorbei – „entdeckt“. Er war es auch, der bei seinem Freund, dem ranghöchsten Rabbiner Frankreichs und Richter in Chambery, Francois Bessy (Freund des derzeitigen franz. Präsidenten Sarkozy), einen Prozess gegen mich fingiert hat: Ich hätte, obwohl ich 13 Jahre nicht in Frankreich war, vor 10 Jahren 4 Patienten, die ich nicht kannte, durch Lesen meiner Bücher – wenige Tage vor ihrem Chemotod – zur Germanischen Neuen Medizin angestiftet. Urteil: 3 Jahre Gefängnis. Im jüd. verwalteten Gefängnis in Fleury-Merogis, dem größten und brutalsten in Europa, sollte ich immer unterschreiben, daß ich die Germanische Neue Medizin (an die Rabbiner?) abtrete.

oder das ewige Gerede von Antisemitismus.

Wenn alle Juden dieser Welt Germanische Neue Medizin praktizieren dürfen, sogar müssen und damit zu 98% überleben … und wenn Dr. Schneerson 1984 verfügt hat, daß die Nichtjuden nicht in den Genuß meiner Germanischen Neuen Medizin kommen dürfen und an Chemo und Morphium zu 98% sterben (sollen) – davon tägl. 1500 allein in Deutschland … Ja, was ist daran Antisemitismus, wenn meine nichtjüdischen Landsleute auch gerne überleben möchten mit meiner „Germanischen“, nicht nur die Juden? Ist man deshalb Antisemit, wenn man diesen Wunsch äußert oder sogar einfordert? Ich bin weder ein Rassist noch Antisemit. Ich bin einfach nur ein unbestechlicher Tribun aller Patienten – Juden wie Nichtjuden. Alle haben ein Recht darauf nach der Germanischen Neuen Medizin wieder gesund werden zu dürfen. Aber wenn Juden das grausigste Verbrechen der Weltgeschichte verbrochen haben, habe ich etwas gegen diese Juden, die sich überall als Opfer und Verfolgte ausgeben. Auch wenn Sie und Ihre Freunde mich jetzt wegen „Volksverhetzung“ erneut in ein KZ sperren möchten (StAw. Cottbus), um mich mundtot zu machen, weil ich dieses Verbrechen beim Namen genannt habe.

Es ist auch eine Ungehörigkeit, die Germanische Neue Medizin mit der sog. holistischen oder komplementären Schulmedizin in einem Topf rühren zu wollen, mit der Begründung: „sie habe teilweise richtige Ansätze.“ Das kann man überhaupt nicht mischen, das ist sogar sehr gefährlich für die Patienten!  Die „Germanische Neue Medizin“ gibt es seit 26 Jahren und sie ist bisher 30-mal offiziell und öffentlich verifiziert worden. Sie ist ein in sich geschlossenes kohärentes logisches System, hat keine einzige Hypothese und ist im Großen und Ganzen komplett. Und daß diese Germanische Neue Medizin im naturwissenschaftlichen Sinne richtig ist, daran dürfte nach 30 Verifikationen wohl kein Zweifel mehr bestehen, denn sonst würden die jüd. Glaubensbrüder sie wohl kaum mit 98%igem Erfolg bei sich selbst praktizieren.

Aber das Ganze ist noch viel schlimmer:

Nicht nur, daß der Weltoberrabbiner Schneerson ausdrücklich angeordnet hat, daß man die Neue Medizin den Nichtjuden verschweigen müsse (so hat es mir Rabbin Ben Denoun-Danow Josue 1986 im Beisein eines Zeugen berichtet) - das macht dann auch den „messianischen“ Weltoberrabbiner Schneerson zum schlimmsten Massenmörder der Weltgeschichte. Denn die Anordnung haben nicht nur alle Rabbiner der Welt strikt befolgt, sondern auch alle jüdischen Onkologen, Chefärzte und Professoren waren angewiesen diese Erkenntnisse gegenüber den nichtjüdischen Patienten zu verschweigen, sowie alle Chefredakteure von Presse und Medien, die zudem eine in der Geschichte beispiellose Erkenntnisunterdrückungskampagne gegen die Germanische Neue Medizin und speziell gegen meine Person durchgeführt haben (Wunderheiler, Scharlatan), aber auch sämtliche Richter, Staatsanwälte, Behörden, die allesamt das Verbrechen mit unterstützt haben.

Das Problem oder vielmehr das der jüd. Glaubensgemeinschaft ist, daß man inzwischen um diese Zusammenhänge weiß. Dadurch entsteht notgedrungen ein globaler antisemitischer Hass, den sie selbst zu verantworten haben. Denn die Israelis könnten sich durch die Verhinderung der Germanischen Neuen Medizin auf Jahrhunderte aus der Gemeinschaft aller Menschen disqualifiziert haben. Sie müssten nicht nur die Angehörigen der Opfer fürchten, sondern auch das „Heer der Toten“.

Da vermutlich alle Juden, also auch (Rabbi?) Prof. Merrick, seit 23 Jahren ganz genau wissen, daß die „Germanische“ richtig ist, und die Glaubensbrüder und -schwestern nach der Germanischen Neuen Medizin damit zu 98% überleben bei Krebs, ist es nur noch Betrug und „Massenmord“ (wie Prof. Niemitz es in seinem Gutachten formuliert hat). Man könnte es auch „Ausrottung pur“ nennen.

Natürlich kenne ich als Theologe auch den Talmud, besonders die Stellen, in denen der Hass gegen den Rest der Menschheit zum Ausdruck kommt. Aber ich weiß auch, daß hierin schlimmste Strafen angeordnet sind für diejenigen, deren Mord und Betrug ruchbar wird, und die dadurch das Ansehen aller Juden in der Welt verletzt haben.

Glauben Sie doch nicht, man könnte die Aufdeckung des Verbrechens an weltweit Milliarden nichtjüdischer Patienten weiterhin durch Totschweigen, Verfälschen der Germanischen Neuen Medizin, Verunglimpfung oder gar Ermordung meiner Person aus der Welt schaffen. Es ist nur eine Frage der Zeit bis der immer weiter um sich greifende Hass der Patienten oder Angehörigen gegen die Glaubensbrüder sie in ein Chaos stürzt.

Ich hätte die Juden für intelligenter gehalten.

Meine Herren, auch wenn Sie jetzt so tun, als müssten Sie demnächst die Germanische Neue Medizin auf ihre Richtigkeit untersuchen - vermutlich werden Sie sich nicht getrauen, diese meine Ausführungen in Ihr Diskussionsforum zu setzen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ein weiser Mensch hat mir gesagt:
Du bist der Einzige, der es sagen kann,
Du bist der einzige der es sagen darf, und
Du bist auch der einzige der es sagen muß.

Dr. med. Ryke Geerd Hamer
Facharzt für Innere Medizin
mit Berufsverbot seit 21 Jahren -
wegen „Nichtabschwörens der Eisernen Regel des Krebs“
und „Mich Nichtbekehrens zur Schulmedizin“

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

fine citazione.

Una traduzione italiana seguira sulle pagine italix.

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~italix/
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~italix/testimonianze/
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 02:32:04 PM by italix »

italix

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 06:20:31 PM »

alcune osservazioni:

1. Rabbi Mendel Schneerson (morto nel 1994) non e mai stato medico. Vedi:

..The Hassidimim relate that Rabbi Menachem Mendel [Schneerson] studied at the University of Berlin, but only after lengthy research was the Rebbe's name found in a list of people auditing classes at the university. It turns out that during his six years in Berlin (1926-1932), the Rebbe studied philosophy and mathematics for a semester and a half.... A similar search in Paris revealed the legend that the Rebbe had studied medicine and engineering at the Sorbonne was also far from the truth. In fact, he studied electrical engineering at Ecole Speciale des Travaux Publics, du Batiment et de l'Industrie (ESTP). As the younger son-in-law of the previous Rebbe, he was not the designated successor, and was allowed therefore to acquire a "secular" profession like electrical engineering...

fonte: Haaretz: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/864748.html

2. Antonovsky ha sviluppato la sua salutogenesis negli anni 70. Riferimento: Antonovsky, A. "Health, Stress and Coping" del 1979. Dunque il libro e uscito due anni prima della "Nuova Medicina Germanica" (inventata in autunno 1981).

3. Denoun-Janow non sembra essere rabbi. Lo sapremo precisamente la settimana prossima.

4. Hamer ci mostra una prova e non ci da un riferimento per la sua supposizione     che la "Nuova Medicina Germanica" sarebbe trattata nel Talmud dei ebrei.
Pages: [1]