TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Statistik verschweigt Impfschaden !!!  (Read 2151 times)

ama

Statistik verschweigt Impfschaden !!!
« on: August 04, 2008, 12:34:56 PM »

Ein Zitat aus einem demnächst erscheinenden Artikel von James R. Laidler, M.D.:

[*QUOTE*]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelation & Autism · Jul 27, 10:41 AM

The following is a preview of an article by James R. Laidler, M.D., soon to be published on
Autism Watch, reproduced by permission of the author.

Chelation & Autism
by James R. Laidler, M.D.

[...]

In September 2004, a study from the UK showed no association between thimerosal exposure and autism . At the same time, a review of ten epidemiological studies of autism and thimerosal found that the few studies that found an association between thimerosal exposure and autism had serious methodological flaws. Chief among these flaws was using the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) as a source of data.

The chief problem with the VAERS data is that reports can be entered by anyone and are not routinely verified. To demonstrate this, a few years ago I entered a report that an influenza vaccine had turned me into The Hulk. The report was accepted and entered into the database.

Because the reported adverse event was so… unusual, a representative of VAERS contacted me. After a discussion of the VAERS database and its limitations, they asked for my permission to delete the record, which I granted. If I had not agreed, the record would be there still, showing that any claim can become part of the database, no matter how outrageous or improbable.

Since at least 1998 (and possibly earlier), a number of autism advocacy groups have, with all the best intentions, encouraged people to report their autistic children—or autistic children of relatives and friends—to VAERS as injuries from thimerosal-containing vaccines. This has irrevocably tainted the VAERS database with duplicate and spurious reports.
[...]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[*/QUOTE*]

Quelle:
http://neurodiversity.com/weblog/article/14/chelation-autism

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 12:35:54 PM by ama »

ama

Statistik verschweigt Impfschaden !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 06:07:23 PM »

push
Pages: [1]