TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: If you notice Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung approaches people, do call the police!  (Read 916 times)

Zollstein

I added this post three times to make people see it better.

W A R N I N G

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a killer.

Warning in the Usenet:

[*quote*]
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: +Stopping both obesity **and** starvation simultaneously on 10/08/12 ...
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 22:10:06 +0400
Message-ID: <4r2e78tkaitjldqe9vra02ct2usv5u24rq@4ax.com>
References: <0da391d4-755a-4c02-b2f4-11bda9b8d83e@y12g2000yqe.googlegroups.com> <4ab19d91-ba26-4c8b-9042-24988d301dca@f7g2000yqf.googlegroups.com> <e97f2722-d81c-4d05-bb3e-cb1256f4ae29@z9g2000yqf.googlegroups.com> <a70cb9cd-b331-407e-b7f3-5869d6c0734c@n9g2000yqn.googlegroups.com> <7a9ba348-168c-4706-8b03-b47fbb457955@z8g2000yql.googlegroups.com> <7475b354-95b2-4ce0-9001-1d7d8ca85ea2@u19g2000yqo.googlegroups.com> <e3ba9a0e-3a39-4c15-b14b-eb6357c3fe21@m5g2000yql.googlegroups.com>

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17:11:14 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<love9@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD curse ever so severely to the Nth generation those who

If you notice that Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung approaches people, do call the police.
    =====================================================================

W A R N I N G

Here are some URLs of news media articles and videos on the death of
Markea Berry:

Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as
Part of a “Hunger Cult”
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with
Ebony Berry, accused of starving daughter
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who
‘starved her 16-year-old daughter to death’
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

Hunger is Starvation.
Starvation leads to Death.
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/grand_rapids/hungry-doctor-sees-starved-girls-mom

"Keith Ayoob, director of the nutrition clinic at the Rose F. Kennedy
Center in the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, called
Chung's two-pound rule "disturbing"."
http://southcobb.patch.com/articles/mableton-cardiologist-may-have-influenced-mother-to-starve-teen

If you notice that Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung approaches people,
################################################################
do call the police. There must be an end to that crime.
################################################################
--
[*/quote*]

Julian

• Boltbender
If you notice Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung approaches people, do call the police!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 12:08:35 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Justice-For-Markea-1065051790179201/posts/

[*quote*]
Facebook

Justice For Markea

George Lee Clark
    January 16, 2017 at 4:02 AM
    Can't somebody jail this child killer?
    Like · Comment · Share

George Lee Clark
    November 17, 2015 at 9:07 AM
    Dr. Andrew Chung tells Markea's mother she's a "sister in Christ" after she murdered her shamed daughter for retardism.
    Like · Comment · Share

George Lee Clark
    October 13, 2015 at 3:38 PM
http://transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=7628.0
    Like · Comment · Share

English (US) · Deutsch · Türkçe · Español · Português (Brasil)
Privacy · Impressum/Terms/NetzDG · Advertising · Ad Choices
· Cookies ·
More
Facebook © 2018
Justice For Markea shared George Lee Clark's post.
July 31 ·
George Lee Clark
April 7, 2016 ·

Dr. Chung is s psychopath which is a disgrace to the Global Humanitarian Summit which was intended to join hands around the world with common hopes of a better ...
See More
rationalwiki.org
Talk:Andrew B. Chung/archive1 - RationalWiki
Hey, remember that database corruption a few weeks ago? It's back! It's 9:03am BST in 07 April and I have my actual day job to go to right now, but tonight (probably from about 1900 UTC) I'll be doing another round of trying to work out just what's corrupted and fixing it. Service may be patchy betw…
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View 7 more comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Andrew Chung , Greg Ricker and Cassie Leaky Assie
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=291550741395353&id=192833857933709&hc_location=ufi
Manage
6w · Edited
Justice For Markea
July 8 ·

Dr. ANDREW CHUNG STARVED ME TO DEATH Greg Ricker and lucifet williams. George Lee Clark, ANDREW DUNG CHUNG STARVED ME TO DEATH.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View 11 more comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea see first post Cassie leak and Satan Andrew Chung
Manage
6w
Justice For Markea
July 1 ·

Greg Ricker, Dr¿ Satan Ben Hua DUNG ANDREW DUNG CHUNG KILLED ME.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View all 94 comments
Justice For Markea shared George Lee Clark's photo.
June 26 ·
No automatic alt text available.
‎George Lee Clark‎
to
 Justice For Markea
September 21, 2015 ·

When the authorities found Markea dead she only weighed FORTY POUNDS. Prior to the sixteen year old girls death she was able to run away to a nearby Walmart t...
See More
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View all 5 comments
June 26 ·
‎George Lee Clark‎
to
 Justice For Markea
September 21, 2015 ·

This is what Dr. Chung posts on his starvation FB site. He has the audacity to now say Markea died of FOOD OVERDOSE. The starved to death girl locked in a closet was found dead at FORTY POUNDS. THIS IS PROOF THAT DR. CHUNGS MEDICAL LICSENSE NEEDS TO BE REVOKED.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View 1 comment
Justice For Markea
December 8, 2017 ·

Andrew Chung keeps deleting my comments one using a verse in the right context 😂😂😂
Comment
Oldest
Justice For Markea likes this.
Comments
View 23 more comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Cassie Leak assie leaky makey smelly. Andrew Chungandrew eats 32 ounces of cassie leaky assie.
Manage
6w
Justice For Markea
October 15, 2017 ·

Living a miracle, NY times~2005, I had an experience following a sincere prayer of spiritual contempt. Prior I was a devoted Christian. No one has tangible evidence of any God or Afterlife until society see's my work that cant be debunked because the evidence exists in a copyrighted thirteen hundred page revelation before its reality birthed named "Heavens Pen', asked by a true soldier of Christ. Tangible evidence I do have and know our purpose of being. You, and many oth... See More
Comment
Justice For Markea
September 21, 2017 ·

http://investigations.blog.ajc.com/…/wonderfully-hungry-do…/
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View 1 comment
Justice For Markea
September 20, 2017 ·

Doesn't anybody care about killing children? This is an old like page with only 21 likes. I guess because it wasnt your child.
Comment
Oldest
Phil Feinstein likes this.
1 Share
Comments
View 28 more comments
Greg Ricker
Greg Ricker George Lee Clark Andrew just copy's and pastes pretty much the same things. He's old news
Manage
11w
Justice For Markea
October 8, 2015 ·

If you type Andrew Chungs name in google it comes up with reviews from another site. With 1 1/2 stars out of five how can someone believe him or anything he says?
Image may contain: text
Comment
Oldest
Dama Sierra Ilarraza likes this.
Comments
View 23 more comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea CHUNG THE CHILD KILLER, YOU ARE HATED BY ALL AS SEEN WITH THE MEDICAL BOARD REVOKING YOUR LICENSE.
Manage
11w · Edited
Justice For Markea
October 6, 2015 ·

Please tell your friends to like and share this page!
Comment
Oldest
Trish Rbw and George Lee Clark like this.
Comments
View all 5 comments
Justice For Markea
September 29, 2015 ·

Glad to see this page is growing! Please invite your friends to like this page also.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View all 10 comments
Justice For Markea
September 22, 2015 ·

So in recent weeks Andrew Chung posted about the terrible acts of Jared Fogle who payed money to a 16 year old girl for sex. He talked bad about the terrible acts of Jared and how terrible Jared was while there was one problem. Andrew him self has committed an act almost or just as bad as Jared's where Andrew himself murdered (was an accomplice) 16 year old (same age as the girl Jared committed terrible acts on) Markea! Yet he has the nerve to tell others about other peoples terrible acts but when someone takes a stand and rebukes him for his then that person is on his God curse list.
Image may contain: 1 person
Comment
Oldest
George Lee Clark likes this.
Comments
View 25 more comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Andrew Chung how's your medical license doing?
Manage
12w
Justice For Markea
September 7, 2015 ·

What Andrew Chung's patients think of him....
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View all 12 comments
Justice For Markea
September 7, 2015 ·

Andrew Chung only has two stars in reviews...look like a good Dr. To you?
Comment
Oldest
Trish Rbw likes this.
3 Shares
Comments
View all 3 comments
Justice For Markea
September 7, 2015 ·

Andrew Chung advises us to unlike this page while Andrew, we advise you to confess to your murder and bring this matter at rest.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View 4 more comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Hear that guys? The sound of a killer trying to cover up his crimes
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
September 2, 2015 ·

Andrew Chung thinks that all who like this page shall be cursed. He seems to be worried about his exposure, should we block him from this page or continue to allow him to be a fool?
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View all 6 comments
Justice For Markea
September 1, 2015 ·

Look like a harmless Dr. To you? He's clearly angry that he's being exposed and calling others a mass murderer
Comment
Oldest
George Lee Clark and Mary Ann like this.
Comments
View all 5 comments
Justice For Markea updated their cover photo.
August 31, 2015 ·
Comment
Oldest
Bilal Jafar likes this.
4 Shares
Comments
View all 10 comments
Justice For Markea added a new photo.
August 31, 2015 ·
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View all 2 comments
Justice For Markea updated their profile picture.
August 31, 2015 ·
Justice For Markea's photo.
Comment
Oldest
Jane B Amistad likes this.
3 Shares
Comments
View 16 more comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea shut up CHILD KILLER. You are a monster Chung and killed Markea. You are a DEVIL WORSHIPER.
Manage
11w · Edited

[*/quote*]

[*quote*]
Jump to
Sections of this page
Accessibility Help
Press alt + / to open this menu
Facebook
Email or Phone   Password

Forgot account?
Justice For Markea
Home
About
Photos
Info and Ads
Visitor Posts

George Lee Clark
    January 16, 2017 at 4:02 AM
    Can't somebody jail this child killer?
    Like · Comment · Share
    George Lee Clark
    November 17, 2015 at 9:07 AM
    Dr. Andrew Chung tells Markea's mother she's a "sister in Christ" after she murdered her shamed daughter for retardism.
    Like · Comment · Share
    George Lee Clark
    October 13, 2015 at 3:38 PM
    http://transgallaxys.com/~ka…/index.php…
    Like · Comment · Share

English (US) · Deutsch · Türkçe · Español · Português (Brasil)
Privacy · Impressum/Terms/NetzDG · Advertising · Ad Choices
· Cookies ·
More
Facebook © 2018
Justice For Markea shared George Lee Clark's post.
July 31 ·
George Lee Clark
April 7, 2016 ·

Dr. Chung is s psychopath which is a disgrace to the Global Humanitarian Summit which was intended to join hands around the world with common hopes of a better world achieved. I, along with Dr. Shulman; aka Doc Hollywood, and his wife Zoe, birthed the first Summit named "Soccer for Peace" which aided in the peace treaty signing in Sudan. I am totally appalled with Dr. Chung now affiliated with Summit knowing he's isn't honorable and a known menace. He has been trolling several FB sites upsetting people with continual rhetoric against wishes of account holders demands. He takes stranger profiles, such as Greg Ricker, and continually abuses his site with deemed God curses to him for food overdose. He does the same to me which is absurd knowing He knows nothing of my personal life or diet. His posts are beyond sanity and He needs evaluated and disciplined by the medial board. Search engine his name and learn more about Dr. Chung and you will understand better my plea. He has no concern of humanity and has a past record to prove including the heckling of a sixteen year old girls death, Markea Berry, who only weighed forty pounds at the time of her demise .Now hold your seats and know that he is using Justice For Markea as a example of "God curse" for stealing at Walmart's after she escaped the closet. This tore me up to hear, imagining the feeling of death she was suffering and to call this "stealing", What Dr. Andrew Chung just said, and everyone knowing she was tortured for being retarded by an evil mother, is a "disturbing: issue to his colleagues who titled disturbing, and myself. Chung asserted she was "God cursed' for food overdose. Lack of empathy and ineptitude of Humanity clearly displayed by Dr. Andrew Chung. This girl was starved to death by her mother who locked her in a closet. Chung defended mothers honor against all medical colleagues approval. They were the same disgusted with Chung. Give prestige and honor back to the Summit by petitioning his removal by "liking" and sharing. Markea was a wonderful young lady who loved her mother, but her mother didn't love her, plain and simple. God bless Markea and may her hunger be satisfied by the Lord in Heaven.
rationalwiki.org
Talk:Andrew B. Chung/archive1 - RationalWiki
Hey, remember that database corruption a few weeks ago? It's back! It's 9:03am BST in 07 April and I have my actual day job to go to right now, but tonight (probably from about 1900 UTC) I'll be doing another round of trying to work out just what's corrupted and fixing it. Service may be patchy betw…
Comment
Oldest
Comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea shut up fool, Dr. Satan Ben Hua DUNG Andrew Chung
Manage
6w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Greg Ricker
Manage
6w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Andrew Chung , Greg Ricker and Cassie Leaky Assie
https://m.facebook.com/story.php...
Manage
6w · Edited
Justice For Markea
July 8 ·

Dr. ANDREW CHUNG STARVED ME TO DEATH Greg Ricker and lucifet williams. George Lee Clark, ANDREW DUNG CHUNG STARVED ME TO DEATH.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Andrew Chung KILLED ME, Greg Ricker.
Manage
8w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Andrew Chung KILLED ME, Thomas Barnett.
Manage
8w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Dr. DUNG KILLED ME. CASSIE LEAK IS HIS NEW ACCOMPLICE OF STARVATION. STOP DR. DUNG FROM EVER KILLING ANOTHER BY ASKING JESUS TO REBUKE DR. SATAN BEN HUA DUNG Andrew Chung KILLER DIET. CHILD KILLERS. I weighed 40 pounds at my death and DR. DUNG TOLD AUTHORITIES I DIED OF WATER POISON.. HIS DIET MY MOTHER USED ON ME AND NOW I AM DEAD.
Manage
7w · Edited
Justice For Markea
Manage
7w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Thomas Barnett
Manage
7w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Dr. Phil
Manage
7w
1 Reply
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea see first post Cassie leak and Satan Andrew Chung
Manage
6w
Justice For Markea
July 1 ·

Greg Ricker, Dr¿ Satan Ben Hua DUNG ANDREW DUNG CHUNG KILLED ME.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
View all 94 comments
June 26 ·
‎George Lee Clark‎
to
 Justice For Markea
September 21, 2015 ·

When the authorities found Markea dead she only weighed FORTY POUNDS. Prior to the sixteen year old girls death she was able to run away to a nearby Walmart to beg for food. The authorities were involved at this time and only gave the girl back to her mother. Later the girl was found dead of starvation only weighing FORTY POUNDS. The police were later upset they never took the case seriously. Dr. Chung was a friend of the cruel mother and aided the mother titling her a sister of Christ and an evangelist. Yet Chung never knew the mother enough to realize she left Michigan moved to Mableton Ga. The relatives of the dead girl were upset and blamed the mother knowing she was ashamed of her retarded daughter a ND was no mystery of child abuse to them. Chung, helped the murderous mother by claiming she probably drank poison water and denied the obvious of starvation. I tagged a post of Dr. Chung, two star review doctor, to show the insanity of him now saying the girl died of food overdose. Please people, for a tortured dead child now, seek justice for Markea by sharing this page to become viral. The police department swept the case under the rug to hide there mistake of not prosecuting the mother earlier and Dr. Chung was their escape by denying the obvious to protect his friend the cruel ashamed mother.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Tango down TANGO DOWN copy,...Copy,...COPY,...SIR GENERAL Greg Ricker,...Andrew Chung, SATAN BEN HUA DUNG CHUNG, I DECLARE A FB NAZI.... !! Chung was the dietician at NAZI
Concentration camps feeding each prisoner 32 ounces of rice and water daily. Jim Anderson of the notorious Anderson Nazi gang assists DING CHUNG. DUNG CHUNG was the warden too,. Bill Dunipace, Thomas Barnett, Lucifet Williams, Phil Feinstein,....DUNG CHUNG is more than just a CHILD KILLER... copy,... Copy,...COPY CHUNG DUNG will confuse his victims by reciting the scriptures his doomed prisoners heard daily until CHUNG DUNG starved them all,....be careful of DUNG CHUNG he is known to be viscous to children,.. Markea was one of his victims...
Manage
11w · Edited
June 26 ·
‎George Lee Clark‎
to
 Justice For Markea
September 21, 2015 ·

This is what Dr. Chung posts on his starvation FB site. He has the audacity to now say Markea died of FOOD OVERDOSE. The starved to death girl locked in a closet was found dead at FORTY POUNDS. THIS IS PROOF THAT DR. CHUNGS MEDICAL LICSENSE NEEDS TO BE REVOKED.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
Justice For Markea
December 8, 2017 ·

Andrew Chung keeps deleting my comments one using a verse in the right context 😂😂😂
Comment
Oldest
Justice For Markea likes this.
Comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Greg Ricker says,..PISS ON YOU DUNG Andrew Chung
Manage
9w · Edited
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Thomas Barnett, Andrew Chung likes to EAT YOUR THIRTY TWO OUNCE MEAT STICK..
Manage
9w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea SHIT UP SATAN BEN HUA DUNG Andrew Chung
Manage
8w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea you
Killed me Andrew Chung and I am looking for JUSTICE
Manage
8w · Edited
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea CHILD KILLER SATAN Andrew Chung BEN HUA DUNG
Manage
8w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea BURN IN HELL Andrew Chung + Cassie Leak FOR KILLING Justice For Markea.. Greg Ricker Thomas Barnett
Manage
8w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Thomas Barnett do your thing for Greg Ricker
Manage
8w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Andrew Chung + his accomplice Cassie Leak(aka "Stinky") must pay Justice For Markea. Greg Ricker and Thomas Barnett this is WAR....copy,....Copy,....COPY,....SIR.
Manage
8w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Cassie Leak assie leaky makey smelly. Andrew Chungandrew eats 32 ounces of cassie leaky assie.
Manage
6w
Justice For Markea
October 15, 2017 ·

Living a miracle, NY times~2005, I had an experience following a sincere prayer of spiritual contempt. Prior I was a devoted Christian. No one has tangible evidence of any God or Afterlife until society see's my work that cant be debunked because the evidence exists in a copyrighted thirteen hundred page revelation before its reality birthed named "Heavens Pen', asked by a true soldier of Christ. Tangible evidence I do have and know our purpose of being. You, and many others are close , but wrong. I once gave you an opportunity to learn, Depak Chopra, and you ignored. This is your study, yet when proof of what you study is present you're blind. You will soon learn "stories" of similarities have never been proof until you contact me and see the written words of the divine induced to my consciousness in 2005 I titled Heavens Pen/Writers Guild 2005. . 2008 and following, the divine induction is now a reality beyond belief. One hundred percent accuracy of everything I copyrighted in 2005 learned through revelations. I have the exact same story as Dr. Eben Alexander copyrighted in 2005 of what he has written a book called "Proof of Heaven" of his 2008 NDE/OBE experience which he only had a glimpse and left confused along with his surmised audience. . His confusion is answered in Heavens Pen editorial a full journey. Everything, and questions need now to be answered by Alexander on how and he ignores. This is IMPOSSIBLE, but happened with proof that you would think interest would ignite of his story translated into 43 languages. Along with this I have Conscious awareness, Quantum mechanics, eleven realms of Heaven, the third realm of our existence and THE ONLY TIME ZONE, what was found in 2008 in the Jordanian caves speaking of a Creator and Ruler hoping that we learn love to return home is also within the editorial of my 2005 copyright. This information is impossible for me to know, yet I have it. How? You cant debunk a copyright. This is my tangible evidence and not similar stories or neurosurgeons no longer believing in reductive materialism with a polished Harvard credential status. A Soldier of Christ can present "Irrefutable proof of Heaven". Celestial hierarchy is present and powerful and channeled through a Soldier of Christ and not guessing scientists. Heavens Pen, by George Lee Clark, Irrefutable proof of Heaven never before.
Comment
Justice For Markea
September 21, 2017 ·

http://investigations.blog.ajc.com/…/wonderfully-hungry-do…/
Comment
Oldest
Comments
Justice For Markea
September 20, 2017 ·

Doesn't anybody care about killing children? This is an old like page with only 21 likes. I guess because it wasnt your child.
Comment
Oldest
Phil Feinstein likes this.
1 Share
Comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea BURN IN HELL, SATAN BEN HUA DUNG CHUNG
Manage
49w · Edited
Justice For Markea
Manage
49w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea CHILD KILLERS AS YOURSELF CHUNG full OF DUNG WILL BE HANGING ON THOSE CRUCIFIXES YOU DISPLAY.
Manage
11w · Edited
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea https://www.myajc.com/.../wonderf.../cqUeGUzdksyhvhTfYYQmvI/
Manage
myajc.com
"Wonderfully hungry" doc suspended by medical board
11w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Andrew Chung
https://www.myajc.com/.../wonderf.../cqUeGUzdksyhvhTfYYQmvI/
Manage
myajc.com
11w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea thomas barnett
Manage
myajc.com
11w
Justice For Markea
Manage
myajc.com
11w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea https://www.myajc.com/.../wonderf.../cqUeGUzdksyhvhTfYYQmvI/
Manage
myajc.com
11w
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea HE KILLED HER Lucifet Williams....ANDREW CHUNG THE CHILD KILLER
Manage
11w
Greg Ricker
Greg Ricker Phil Feinstein you have confirmation
Manage
11w
Greg Ricker
Greg Ricker Better go for 26
Manage
11w
Greg Ricker
Greg Ricker You are no longer allowed to use pictures of me Chung
Manage
11w
View previous replies
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Andrew Chung PISS ON YOU DIRTY CHILD KILLER
Manage
11w
View more replies
Greg Ricker
Greg Ricker George Lee Clark Andrew just copy's and pastes pretty much the same things. He's old news
Manage
11w
Justice For Markea
October 8, 2015 ·

If you type Andrew Chungs name in google it comes up with reviews from another site. With 1 1/2 stars out of five how can someone believe him or anything he says?
Comment
Oldest
Dama Sierra Ilarraza likes this.
Comments
View 23 more comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea CHUNG THE CHILD KILLER, YOU ARE HATED BY ALL AS SEEN WITH THE MEDICAL BOARD REVOKING YOUR LICENSE.
Manage
11w · Edited
Justice For Markea
October 6, 2015 ·

Please tell your friends to like and share this page!
Comment
Oldest
Comments
George Lee Clark
George Lee Clark http://transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=7628.0
Manage
2y
Justice For Markea
September 29, 2015 ·

Glad to see this page is growing! Please invite your friends to like this page also.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea ^ This is the guy who got away with killing Markea as he was an accomplice
Manage
2y
View previous replies
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Yet my life is getting better
Manage
2y
View more replies
George Lee Clark
George Lee Clark Burn in Hell Dr? Dung Chung for the neglect as a professional doctor to do what's right. How dare you say, when obvious starvation, to add her to your God cursing of food overdose. Burn in Hell, Dung Chung.
Manage
2y
George Lee Clark
George Lee Clark SATAN Andrew Ben Hua DUNG CHUNG is a CHILD KILLER
Manage
2y
Justice For Markea
September 22, 2015 ·

So in recent weeks Andrew Chung posted about the terrible acts of Jared Fogle who payed money to a 16 year old girl for sex. He talked bad about the terrible acts of Jared and how terrible Jared was while there was one problem. Andrew him self has committed an act almost or just as bad as Jared's where Andrew himself murdered (was an accomplice) 16 year old (same age as the girl Jared committed terrible acts on) Markea! Yet he has the nerve to tell others about other peoples terrible acts but when someone takes a stand and rebukes him for his then that person is on his God curse list.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea See Andrews ignorance and quickness to bash others. A common fool.
Manage
2y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Seem sane to you guys?
Manage
2y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Ok guys this is another tactic he uses after Being called out. Thanks Andrew. Keep being you and I can get people to see the real you quick
Manage
2y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Now Andrew is trying to come down on me by saying that I didn't answer his question properly while the question was used to throw off my last comment. As you can see, this is some of how he was able to throw off the cops in order to help Markeas mother.
Manage
2y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Keep em coming Andrew this should get us more support
Manage
2y
George Lee Clark
George Lee Clark You're a KILLER CHUNG, BURN IN HELL
Manage
2y
George Lee Clark
George Lee Clark https://www.facebook.com/Justice-For-Markea.../
Manage
1y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Andrew Chung is Gay and is upset with Greg Ricker because Greg smacked Andrew for trying to grope him. Stop the queer play Andrew and killing children.
Manage
12w · Edited
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Andrew Chung how's your medical license doing?
Manage
12w
Justice For Markea
September 7, 2015 ·

What Andrew Chung's patients think of him....
Comment
Oldest
Comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Drs are supposed to be understanding of people and none of these ratings are mine
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea What's there to prove? As a professional you are supposed to give good services
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea It's not professional to starve little girls to
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea I'm confused? I was obviously talking about Markea. Not really a joking matter Chung....
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Really going to write that again?
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea I love how you write these same words every time you see a post from this page
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Are we getting to you Andrew?
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea And where does it say in the Bible that we are wounderfully hungrier?
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Blessed and hungrier have two different meanings
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
September 7, 2015 ·

Andrew Chung only has two stars in reviews...look like a good Dr. To you?
Comment
Oldest
Trish Rbw likes this.
3 Shares
Comments
Justice For Markea
September 7, 2015 ·

Andrew Chung advises us to unlike this page while Andrew, we advise you to confess to your murder and bring this matter at rest.
Comment
Oldest
Comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Thank you Andrew for proving my point now please everyone invite your friends
Manage
3y · Edited
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Hear that guys? The sound of a killer trying to cover up his crimes
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
September 2, 2015 ·

Andrew Chung thinks that all who like this page shall be cursed. He seems to be worried about his exposure, should we block him from this page or continue to allow him to be a fool?
Comment
Oldest
Comments
George Lee Clark
George Lee Clark Shut up with your curses, Satan Andrew
Manage
3y · Edited
George Lee Clark
George Lee Clark No, I wouldn't block him because his insanity is endorsed by his posts
Manage
3y
George Lee Clark
George Lee Clark Dung Chung, why are you associatong your starvation diet with the FORTY POUND adolescents death? The abusing mother who locked her child in a closet wasn't lucky enough to get any food at all. Prior to the girls death she ran away to a Walmart parki…See More
Manage
3y · Edited
Justice For Markea
September 1, 2015 ·

Look like a harmless Dr. To you? He's clearly angry that he's being exposed and calling others a mass murderer
Comment
Oldest
George Lee Clark and Mary Ann like this.
Comments
Justice For Markea updated their cover photo.
August 31, 2015 ·
Comment
Oldest
Bilal Jafar likes this.
4 Shares
Comments
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea There you go guys Andrew Chung is covering up his murder
Manage
3y
Marcella Hill
Marcella Hill Ill say ive gotten more than a few laughs at "Dr" Chungs expense. .I think hes ridiculous. .I think he turns people off of religion with his whole god trip. .I cant say I know anyone that would take him serious. .that being said I find it very disturbing that this man REALLY practices medicine anywhere. Who can look at him n listen to this bullshit with a straight face n trust him to care for anything with a pulse? In my heart I feel hes so far gone with his god trip that I can't imagine he would give anyone who didnt see n agree with the crap hes spouting even an ounce of quality care. I feel he would do whatever in the name of God to punish non believers. ..not all his patients can be privy to his facebook interactions im sure because no one in their right mind would put their life in the care of someone who plagues fb with threats of cursing people with god because they comment about the weather..smh surely he doesn't interact with people this way in the real world because hed b laughed at all the way to the unemployment office.. in all my years I have rarely had to bear witness to such idiotic behavior from a grown ass man. I have met homeless crackheads who were more legitimate Christians. .smh this world has truly lost all hope when behavior such as his is tolerated.
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea added a new photo.
August 31, 2015 ·
Comment
Oldest
Comments
Justice For Markea updated their profile picture.
August 31, 2015 ·
Justice For Markea's photo.
Comment
Oldest
Jane B Amistad likes this.
3 Shares
Comments
George Lee Clark
George Lee Clark It is really sad that no one cared enough of you Markea to close investagation. We know you were abused and confused of why. You thought it was you, innocent to evil, and apologized to your mother for being a burden. I hope you are in comfort now is all that is left of hope for you. God bless you my little angel.
Manage
3y · Edited
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea Thank you Andrew for showing how evil you really are
Manage
3y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea The same girl who complained she was starving?
Manage
2y
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea I do not complain when I'm starving because I eat what is best for my body. (Note my profile picture is not up to date btw) and would you feed your daughter more then 32 oz of food a day if she cried that she was starving an couldn't take it?
Manage
2y
George Lee Clark
George Lee Clark It is really sad her life was waisted by Dr Chung and her mother. She has a smile in her picture for her wanted family, yet her mother and Chung need it. God loves you Markea and so do I. You may never be shamed again for your handicap. RIP my Angel with your loving author.
Manage
2y · Edited
Justice For Markea
Justice For Markea shut up CHILD KILLER. You are a monster Chung and killed Markea. You are a DEVIL WORSHIPER.
Manage
11w · Edited
[*/quote*]
StarCruiser http://WWW.ALLAXYS.COM mission countdown
Pages: [1]