TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Erin Brockovich works with Anonymous to fight Essure Medical Device  (Read 3369 times)

FAFFNIX

http://www.cyberwarzone.com/erin-brockovich-works-anonymous-fight-essure-medical-device-0

[*quote*]
Erin Brockovich works with Anonymous to fight Essure Medical Device
Submitted by Bigs on Wed, 01/30/2013 - 20:58

Erin Brockovich is a household name when it comes to fighting corporate corruption.

Most remember her from the 2000 Hollywood hit Erin Brockovich.

Brockovich was instrumental in constructing a case against the Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) of California in 1993.

But now Erin has decided to take on a new fight against "Essure." 

"The Essure consists of two little spring-like devices that are inserted into the fallopian tubes and the body forms scar tissue around the pieces and blocks the fallopian tubes. Three months after the procedure the woman then has a test called an HSG in which dye is run through to make sure the tubes are fully blocked."

According to the company’s website:

"Essure is a surgery-free permanent birth control procedure that works with your body to create a natural barrier to prevent pregnancy. The "Essure" procedure offers benefits that no other birth control can."

Essure blocks the tubes by causing inflammation. There is no point in which this process intended to end within the body; and so forces a woman to endure the Effects of Chronic Inflammation Syndrome.

Chronic Inflammation Syndrome happens because the body has to continuously fight off a repeat offender, in this case heavy metal toxicity. At this point, the body’s inflammation process fails to shut down. When this occurs, the body is weakened over time because it is overstressed. When the inflammation process fails to stop, the immune system becomes compromised because it is simply overworked and overused.

Another reason Essure is harmful to the body is because it is made of a nickel compound. The most common harmful health effect of nickel in humans is in an allergic reaction. Approximately 10-20% of the population is sensitive to nickel. More women are sensitive to nickel than men. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has determined that nickel metal may reasonably be anticipated to be a carcinogen and nickel compounds are known human carcinogens. Essure has removed the nickel warning from their packaging after approval from the FDA to do so.

Essure is anything but natural and has extreme side effects that ultimately cause women to become seriously sick and essentially kills slowly.

"With Essure still being relatively new there are just now complications being reported by women. Once the manufacturer of the device is contacted these same women are being told that the problems cannot be arising from the Essure.

Some of the problems that are being reported by numerous women are the following:

· Periods that are not normal. Some may last for weeks at a time.

· Cramping and bloating long after the procedure has been performed.

· Skin rashes- this may be due to a nickel allergy.

· Unexplained pains near and around the stomach. Some women complain of sharp pains where the Essure devices actually are.

· Unexplained weight gain-, which dieting and exercise do not help.

· Dizzy spells feeling like you are going to pass out at any moment.

This is just a partial list as women are reporting more and more adverse side effects on a daily basis. Essure problems seem to be continuing and women are becoming discouraged that many of those in the medical field will not acknowledge it."

A lot of corruption surrounds this product much like the case with Monsanto's GMO crops. As usual the FDA has an extreme lack of concern for dangers of this medical product. This should come to no surprise that FDA is not doing their job even though they are supposed to be responsible to the public. So just who is getting the seriously big kickbacks here?

Globalists, since the early 1900’s, have made eugenics their top priority.

"Eugenics is the applied science of the bio-social movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population, usually a human population. It is a social philosophy which advocates for the improvement of human hereditary traits through the promotion of higher reproduction of more desired people and traits, and the reduction of reproduction of less desired people and traits."

In other words, global elitists are playing God. This includes but not limited to using practices of forced sterilization. Some such "less desired people and traits" includes low income family and some of these women are forced to be sterilized with no knowledge of or consent.

And in some cases women are forced to be sterilized using the Essure medical procedure. Eugenics is the exact same practice Hitler used when attempting to create his perfect "Aryan Race.” History, as it seems, is repeating itself, and Essure is that perfect solution for sterilizing women and reducing the current population by killing them. It’s a process called "Human population control" and the practice is very much alive today as it was thousands of years ago.

If this sounds like a tinfoil hat conspiracy I can assure you it is not. Present-day practice is done in countries such as China, India, Iran, Singapore, Uzbekistan and yes the United States of America. You might know the program under the name "Planned Parenthood."

"Enacted in 1970, Title X of the Public Health Service Act provides access to contraceptive services, supplies and information to those in need. Priority for services is given to people with low-incomes. The Title X Family Planning program is administered through the Office of Population Affairs under the Office of Public Health and Science. It is directed by the Office of Family Planning. In 2007, Congress appropriated roughly $283 million for family planning under Title X, at least 90 percent of which was used for services in family planning clinics. Title X is a vital source of funding for family planning clinics throughout the nation, which provide reproductive health care."

"Enacted in 1970, Title X of the Public Health Service Act provides access to contraceptive services, supplies and information to those in need. Priority for services is given to people with low-incomes. The Title X Family Planning program is administered through the Office of Population Affairs under the Office of Public Health and Science. It is directed by the Office of Family Planning. In 2007, Congress appropriated roughly $283 million for family planning under Title X, at least 90 percent of which was used for services in family planning clinics. Title X is a vital source of funding for family planning clinics throughout the nation, which provide reproductive health care."
But you’re thinking to yourself "But Government loves me." I can assure you that government would love nothing more than to restrict your rights and liberties—including your right to life.
 Terri Schiavo comes to mind.  As the world witnessed the first state sponsored murder of an innocent human being on national television.

For those of you who think that we should have Planned Parenthood, might I remind you, under eugenics, people like Beethoven, Helen Keller, and even Franklin Delano Roosevelt, would have been targets for elimination—those with disabilities of any kind—have always been at the top of forced sterilization programs. But enough of the history lesson.

Currently, Essure has already seen its days in court. Like Monsanto, Essure has a lot of money and political backing. Might I remind you that it is the tax payers who are paying for Essures's continued sucess particularly sense Essure birth control is now covered by Medi-Cal. Just as Monsanto gets 20 percent of its revenue from government taxpayer funding, the citizens of the united states are once again forced to support a bad product. Because of this forced taxpayer support, Essure will do everything in its power to preserve its interest even if it means harming human life all for the sake of money, power and greed.

The Essure medical procedure has gone international and now women globally will be subject to this horrible medical  procedure and the amount of money Essure will get from forced government taxpayer funding will increase exponentially. Just as Monsanto has with there GMO corn crops.  It is hard to fathom how powerful and destructive this Essure company will become if people do not stand and fight against it.

Essure has had seven lawsuits and three small claims already against them. One was a whistleblower and the company smashed him.

There are a lot of loop holes Essure uses to keep their product thriving even though it’s killing and/or making hundreds of thousands of women seriously ill. The FDA granted Essure pre-market approval. Essure uses PMA law, this is a loophole in the system for new products that make them exempt from litigation. As you can guess this law is highly flawed, and it’s a loop hole for a medical device. The FDA can say "they need this device even though it's questionable but life-saving"; thus, making the medical device exempt from litigation. Essure is the only birth control/sterilization to ever get PMA and it is elective claiming it was much needed due to the failures of Tubal ligation surgery—also known as getting your tubes tied—for women who no longer want kids. Essure is part of a eugenics program sponsored under eugenics program "Title X" and distributed via
planned parenthood for human population control in the United states. Essure is the only birth control/sterilization medical product to ever get "Premarket approval (PMA) is the U.S. by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) witch basically makes this medical product immune to litigation.

"Premarket approval (PMA) is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) process of scientific and regulatory review to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of Class III medical devices and is significantly different from the Premarket Notification process known as 510(k). Class III devices are those that support or sustain human life, are of substantial importance in preventing impairment of human health, or which present a potential, unreasonable risk of illness or injury. Due to the level of risk associated with Class III devices, FDA has determined that general and special controls alone are insufficient to assure the safety and effectiveness of class III devices. Therefore, these devices require a PMA) application under section 515 of the FD&C Act in order to obtain marketing clearance."

The FDA is well aware of the health concerns surrounding Essure, but have no desire to fix the issues.

Women who have joined this fight are in the thousands and they came to Erin Brockovich in a desperate cry for help to fight this harmful and deadly medical device. Women as young as 22 in our group are having hysterectomies to relive the pain.
Erin Brockovich posted and sent out a petition to help fight this in the political arena, and as one can imagine she is not well received in the political world. Thankfully, she is very popular with the public. With positive spirits the group has decided to create a documentary to raise public awareness about the harmful effects Essure is having on women everywhere.

Erin Brockovich is also collaborating with Anonymous in this fight.

The reality is we are all Anonymous, but it’s nice to know celebrities are willing to endorse the name of "Anonymous" in the wake of fighting for truth and justice. Most associate Anonymous with hacking or as a hacker collective, but Anonymous is not a hack or a leak, but rather an idea. An idea that is willing to stand up to a broken system and make what was once wrong right. And as always the simplest of ideas historically, are often the most revolutionary; unfortunately, such ideas always receive the most resistance. Individuals like Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Gandhi perched simple messages that all humanity has the right to freedom, liberty and in this case with Essure—the right to life.

If you would like to help Erin Brockovich and this group of women fight for this important cause, please help by joining the Facebook Group "Women Against Essure" and visiting the Erin Brockovich Anti Essure website. 

And don't forget to sign the Essure Petition.

Tags:

Erin Brockovich
    Essure
    forced sterilization
    Eugenics

Additional Information:
Source: Anonymous
inShare

Follow us on Social Media networks

inShare

Main menu
[*/quote*]

tiana86

Re: Erin Brockovich works with Anonymous to fight Essure Medical Device
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 01:55:30 PM »

My name is tiana kingery and I am interested in a class act suit against the manufactures of essuresor even have them taken off the market. I have had the procedure done and have had problems with them ever since. Symptoms I have had are painfully peroids prolonged periods the longest one was for three month straight. I have gone to several doctors and the all said it was "normal" and would take care of itself. I have recently went to a doctor and told him of all the problems I was having and he jumped right into action. I just recently went under surgery to have a hysterectomy. When going in my doctor thout he was only going to have to take my uterous and fallopian tubes but quickly descoverd there were more problem then what he first thought. My right ovary was damaged from the coils (essures) puncturing my fallopian tubes and hitting my ovary! It has scar tissue and was bleeding! I just want these horrible unnatural things takin away so more women don't have to go through what I am going through at the age of 26!!!

ama

Re: Erin Brockovich works with Anonymous to fight Essure Medical Device
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 05:22:57 PM »

Did you try to contact Erin Brockovich?
Pages: [1]