TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Warning to Amazon Data Services Singapore
Warning to Amazon Data Services Japan
Do stop your sabotage or you will be shot!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fearmongering causes death  (Read 4182 times)

Thymian

Fearmongering causes death
« on: May 01, 2013, 01:41:17 PM »

Alan Freestone makes claims. Well, anyone can make claims. But if someone works in health care, one must not make false claims. Also, one must be trained in the job SUFFICIENTLY. That already is two times that Alan Freestone messes up. 

Alan Freestone makes false claims. And Alan Freestone either is ignorant, or he willfully makes these false claims.

Let's have a look at his web-site. In the following page he deals with HPV vaccination. To show you the full extent of nonsense as it is the web-page is not abridged in any way.

Read:

http://alanfreestone.co.uk/hpv-vaccines-repairing-the-damage/

[*quote*]
Navigation
Alan Freestone
Homeopathy
Treating Autism With Homeopathy
Testimonials
About Me
Blog
FAQs
Contact Me
HPV Vaccines – repairing the damage
Posted on April 17, 2013
by Alan Freestone
in Con-med, Vaccinations

The human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is so common that practically all sexually active people will contract it at some point in their lives! (1)

The most common symptom people develop is genital warts. Much more infrequently there is Recurrent respiratory papillomatosis (RRP), where warts grow in the persons throat. This is very rare however.  There is also claimed to be a risk of a woman contracting cervical cancer. Again the risk is very low, it’s estimated that a woman has a 0.0001 % chance of contracting this cancer in the UK each year! (2)

And for this risk…we have two shiny new vaccines, Cervarix (made by GSK) & Gardasil (made by Merck). These costs around £300 a course. To date there is NO EVIDENCE that either vaccine reduces the overall number of cervical cancer cases. In fact there is research suggesting that the HPV isn’t even responsible for cervical cancer! I’d also question whether the vaccines are even effective at preventing the spread of HPV…there simply hasn’t been any credible research done.

So… cervical cancer is very uncommon, but our governments have used an emotive marketing campaign to vaccinate millions of teenage girls with vaccines that don’t appear to even be effective. Big-pharma wins, our health suffers (it’s a familiar tale). (3)

What damage can Gardasil & Cervarix cause?

The FDA has known for a while that Gardasil is responsible for causing anaphylactic shock, foaming at the mouth, grand mal convulsions, coma,  paralysis, & many other symptoms. There are also many cases of someone just never being well since being given the injection, perhaps just low energy, depression, falling behind in their school work… these affects will never be recorded by the doctor, or accepted as being due to the shots.

There has been no long-term research into the effects of the vaccines & Gardasil was rushed through the FDA approval process in 6 months…far too short a time for adequate testing.

The official statistics show that they’ve been responsible for around 100 deaths & 500 severe disablements in the US, but the real figures are MUCH higher. There has also been been many tens of thousands of adverse affects reported with the vaccines in the US & UK, unfortunately with these things these is likely to be the tip of the ice-berg. (4)

Thankfully there are many groups on the internet for people who have been damaged by these vaccines…I’m here to tell you all that homeopathy has effective ways of repairing this vaccine damage.

How To Treat HPV Vaccine Damage

I would always encourage people to seek out an experienced homeopath rather than trying a DIY approach, but I also like to give information freely, so one fantastic way to treat the damage is by using a type of homeopathy called ISOPATHY, which involves giving someone back the substance which caused the harm in the first place. (note: you only give back a massively diluted version of the vaccine, the homeopathic remedy made from the vaccine is harmless)

DIY HPV VACCINE DAMAGE TREATMENT PLAN: Give the homeopathic version of the vaccine back in potency. Call a homeopathic pharmacy to order either Gardasil or Cevarix & ask for ’30C’ strength. Take 1 pill twice a week for a month. If there are any aggravations of the symptoms, or fevers, colds, rashes etc after a pill is given…don’t continue giving pills until this has passed. After a month of this treatment drop me a line & let me know what you have achieved. This may be all that is required, or I may have to recommend that you carry on with the program using a different strength of the remedy.

MY HPV VACCINE DAMAGE TREATMENT PLAN: This is individualised to the person I am treating. I may use the method detailed above, but in conjunction with other homeopathic remedies to specifically address their unique symptoms. For example, I may also prescribe remedies to help with their convulsions alongside the remedy made from the vaccine.

If you are interested in finding out more, or telling me your story, please email me to book a FREE 15-minute Skype consultation.

Alan

About Alan Freestone
 View all posts by Alan Freestone →
← Fear of Driving – a case study
Establishing an Effective Homeopathic Treatment Protocol For PANDAS →
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.

Name (Required)

Email (Required)

Website

Comment

Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

Notify me of new posts by email.
Search for:   
Subscribe to our Newsletter

To subscribe to our dandy newsletter simply add your email below. A confirmation email will be sent to you!

Testimonials
…the Homeopath had no qualms meeting me after work – customer service full points. We met at a lovely bohemian cafe in Camden and he was very thorough working through my past history. Very friendly, attentive and professional. I feel much better for the remedy he prescribed and will go again. Highly recommended.
H.L
My visit to (Alan) was a very positive experience. The therapist I met was very professional and friendly and I have now recommended this service to several friends and family members.
J.R
My visit to (Alan) was a very positive experience. The therapist I met was very professional and friendly and I have now recommended this service to several friends and family members.
C.S
Alan is a very friendly and knowledgeable practitioner with an excellent ethos.
M.P

Created and Hosted by DIGIDEN Creative Media

Alan Freestone © 2013. All Rights Reserved.
[*/quote*]

(1)
There is not ONE Human Papilloma Virus, there are many. They all have different risks and consequences.

(2)
"Again the risk is very low, it’s estimated that a woman has a 0.0001 % chance of contracting this cancer in the UK each year!"

According to
http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-info/cancerstats/types/cervix/incidence/uk-cervical-cancer-incidence-statistics
there are 3,378 cases of cervical cancer per year. (status of 2009). Of the patients with cervical cancer in 2008 died 957 women in UK, according to the data given in
http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-info/cancerstats/types/cervix/mortality/uk-cervical-cancer-mortality-statistics

Roughly 1/3 of the women dies. But the other 2/3 is more of less damaged for the rest of their lives by serious surgery, infertility, severe pain, etc. To be alive does not say that life ever will be good again.

Of these 3378 women a high percentage could be saved. Not all cases of death can be prevented, but a very large number. Reason is the variety of HP viruses, mentioned above. Not all HP viruses can be prevented with the HPV vaccination.

(3)
"So… cervical cancer is very uncommon," Really? Is it? Are 3378 cases of cancer and 957 corpses per year "very uncommon"? I do not think so!

I am not arguing about statistics, but would like to point out how low a value of a human life has in the eyes of Alan Freestone when he calls 3378 cases of cancer and 957 dead women per year "very uncommon", in other words negligible or even expendable.

(4)
According to the CIA WORLD FACTBOOK at
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/uk.html
the UK has inhabitants: 63,395,574 (July 2013 est.) and the USA has inhabitants: 316,668,567 (July 2013 est.), which is roughly 5 times the number of the UK.

Now, Alan Freestone's statement "The official statistics show that they’ve been responsible for around 100 deaths & 500 severe disablements in the US, but the real figures are MUCH higher." does not give the figures of UK. Why so? Does Alan Freestone not know them? Or does he deliberately choose the higher figures to delude people? Do note: Roughly 1/5 of the population of the USA means 1/5 of the cases. So, IF his figures were correct for the USA, there were 100 cases of death in the USA and 1/5 of that for the UK: 20 cases. And it were 100 severe disablements in the UK.

If these figures were true, what choices would a woman have?

On one side 3378 cases of cancer with severe consequences, and 957 dead.
On the other side 100 cases of severe consequences and 20 dead.

On which side would YOU prefer to be, on the one with the high risk (caused by NO vaccination) or on the side with the lower risk (by vaccinating to save lives)?

Roughly estimated the risk without vaccination is 33 times as high for a severe consequence and 48 times as high for death.

Do note: Vaccination can not save against all varieties of HP virus, so the comparison I made gives  figures too high. But even if vaccination only prevents one half of the cases the risk still were about 16 times as high for severe consequences and 24 times for death.

Now, what would you do? Which choice would YOU take?

And, think about it, how would you rate Alan Freestone, a professional, who gives you false medical advice? Would you set your health or your life at risk and believe a person who - because of ignorance or stupidity or by his very will - gives you false advice?

Also, do note that homeopathy and all the other mumbo-jumbo Alan Freestone sells for money is not effective at all. It all is nothing but a fake.

Would YOU set your life at risk?

Do you know what a real good thing to do is? Go and file a complaint about Alan Freestone with the ASA:
http://www.asa.org.uk/Consumers/How-to-complain.aspx

And warn your family, your friends, all your relatives, your neighbours, all of them.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 04:22:50 PM by Thymian »
.         Im Angesicht von Gewalt ist Höflichkeit gegenstandslos.
.         At face with violence politeness is pointless.

.         (User TNT in the former CDU forum)
--------------------------------------- * --------------------------------------- * ---------------------------------------
Pages: [1]