TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Neue Professorin an der Viadrina: Christina Munns  (Read 1334 times)

ama

Neue Professorin an der Viadrina: Christina Munns
« on: January 17, 2014, 04:00:36 PM »

Hier die Kurzvorstellung der neuen Lehrkraft, die selbst Harald Walach weit in den Schatten stellt:

[*QUOTE*]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christina Munns is an Australian homeopath, independent researcher, a mother, secretary, wife and meditator. She is the author of a series of six books called Principia Unitas. Written in an easy to understand style, these books explain many of her discoveries including: the 4 dark phenomena, quantum gravity, supersymmetry, cardiocentric cosmology and a Unified M-theory model. Thinking “outside the square" has enabled her to make the connections between ancient Indian wisdom and modern day science. She is passionate about teaching the scientific community and the general public about Unified Field Theory and its implications for humanity. You can find more information at her website http://www.principia.net.au
[*/QUOTE*]

Als Meisterin des Bullshit-Bingo kann die Hausfrau locker den Torus des Stellarators (http://web.ornl.gov/sci/fed/stelnews/) biegen jenseits von Sankt Wendelstein und Meister ITER.

Die Antrittsrede der neuen Professorin ist so bahnbrechend, daß Walach auf der Stelle zurücktrat und mit Tränen in den Augen um Vergebung bat, dies nicht früher getan zu haben:

http://hpathy.com/scientific-research/theory-quantum-physics-potentisation-homeopathic-medicine/

[*QUOTE*]
Home  /  Scientific Research  /  Theory of the Quantum Physics of Potentisation of Homeopathic Medicine

Theory of the Quantum Physics of Potentisation of Homeopathic Medicine
Christina Munns

Hpathy Ezine, January, 2014 | Print This Post Print This Post | January 16, 2014

The author explains the processes of dilution and succussion in terms of Quantum Mechanics.

INTRODUCTION

This article is written with the intention of explaining the quantum physics of the process of potentisation of a homeopathic medicine. It is proposed as a theory at present, since it has not yet been scientifically proven to be correct by undergoing experimentation in a quantum scale research laboratory.

I propose that the key to understanding how homeopathic medicines operate is through the understanding of quantum mechanics. When the understanding of quantum mechanics is applied to the process of homeopathic potentisation, it is apparent how a homeopathic medicine is able to become increasingly more powerful the more it is succussed and diluted.  Of particular importance are the dynamics of electrons within the quantum state, since it is these free-standing fundamental particles that configure themselves in increasingly larger and larger numbers with each increasing orbital number.  With each increase in orbital size there is a concomitant increase in the energy of the atom, which represents an increase in the level of the homeopathic potency.

Dr Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843), the German medical doctor who founded homeopathy, discovered that in order for a homeopathic medicine to effect a cure it needed to be increasingly potentised or made increasingly powerful.  This increase in potency takes place not only through the process of serial dilution but also through the process of serial succussion.  I have come to understand that it is the dynamics of succussion and dilution at the quantum scale that are the keys that open the door to the mystery of exactly how a homeopathic medicine works within an organism.  This theory of the quantum physics of the potentisation process will now be explained in detail.

EXPOSITION
Physics of Succussion

The process of succussion involves the shaking of the homeopathic substance against a hard surface at least ten times.  This act of succussion results in an addition of kinetic energy to the homeopathic solution. Kinetic energy is related to the unitary symmetry group of SU(3) which is related to the wave aspect of a photon.

In the quantum state electrons SU(2) exists in a series of configurations or orbitals.  These orbitals are strictly pre-defined states that are able to house a specific number of subshells which house a specific number of electrons.  The larger the size of the orbital, the greater the number of electrons that can be accommodated in that orbital.

The physicist Niels Bohr in 1913 stated in his second postulate that “to change a lower orbital into a higher one, the electron has to absorb an adequate quantum of energy”.  I propose that this “adequate quantum of energy” required to shift an electron to a higher orbital can be provided by the process of succussion of a homeopathic medicine during the process of potentisation.  In other words, the process of succussion acts to provide the impetus to shift the electrons of the homeopathic substance to a larger (or higher) electron orbital.  In this way, the speed of the oscillatory motion of a substance (i.e. its wave aspect) is increased and this results in a larger Bohr radius.  From a homeopathic perspective this can be interpreted to mean an increased level of potency.  Thus it is the case that with each subsequent succussion and dilution (dilution will be explained shortly), the electron jumps to a higher orbital.  This is how homeopathic medicines increase in potency through the increasingly larger electron orbital size or longer Bohr radius.  This is why there is no limit to the potency that a homeopathic medicine can exist in, since electron orbital size is by nature infinite.  Therefore I define a homeopathic potency as “a homeopathic potency represents a higher electron configuration, the higher the homeopathic potency, the larger the size of the electron orbital and the larger the informational field size of the orbital”.

Electron orbital configurations come in different shapes and sizes which are described by the orbital angular momentum quantum number or l.  This quantum number (l) describes the number of subshells in the orbital and thus shows the total number of electrons in each orbital.   Each orbital has a particular number of subshells with increasing number of electrons as shown in the table below:[1]

munns-jan14-image002

Figure 1- Table of number of electrons in s, p, d and f orbitals

Here is a diagram of the Bohr model of the atom showing the increased number of electrons with each increase in electron orbital.[2]   I propose that it is the increased number of electrons that occur with each subsequent increased electron orbital number that represents a higher potency of homeopathic medicine.

munns-jan14-image003

Figure 2–Bohr’s model of an atom showing increased number of electrons with larger orbital number

Here is another diagram of the Bohr’s model of an atom, showing how the energy level (or quantum number n) increases with each increase in electron orbital.[3]  I propose that it is the higher energy level or longer Bohr radius of a larger electron orbital that represents a higher potency of a homeopathic medicine.  It is this very image below that explains why there is more power or energy in the homeopathic medicine with a higher potency, since higher potencies contain a higher n quantum number and thus have a higher energy state.  The higher the homeopathic potency the higher the n quantum number.

munns-jan14-image004

Figure 3 – Bohr’s model of an atom showing increased energy levels with higher orbital number

As the diagram below shows[4], the limit of the particle state is the 5f orbital, at which point the electron orbitals are not occupied by any ground-state electrons but exist only in the wave state.  It is this 5f orbital that is the limit of the particulate state or limit of materiality, beyond which no material particle states exist.  This is the point of Avogadro’s number or the point at which no particle of the original substance exists at all.  Avogadro’s number is 6.023 x 1023 and corresponds to homeopathic potencies of 12C or 24X (1 part in 1024).  I propose that this is the point of the 5f orbital or limit of materiality or particle state.  It is beyond this 5f orbital (e.g. 6f, 7d, 7f,6g, 7g, 6h etc) that the original substance still exists but not in a ground state.  I propose that homeopathic medicines above the 12C potency level exist in the electron orbital states above 5f.  This means that they do exist but not at a material level but exist only in the wave state.

munns-jan14-image005

Figure 4 – Electron configurations of ground and excited state electrons

I propose that it is the higher energy state of homeopathic medicines above the 5f orbital that give them the ability to operate at a quantum scale within organisms, since they operate beyond the particle state.  I propose that this is the reason why homeopathic remedies are able to operate at an energetic level, since they not only exist at a material dose or particulate state, but also have the ability to exist beyond the material state of the 5f orbital into the higher orbital numbers and higher energy states (e.g. 5g, 6f, 6g, 6h, 7d, 7f, 7g, 7h, 7i etc) .  In this way it can be explained that homeopathic medicines operate not only in the particle state but also in the wave state.  It is the ability of homeopathic medicines to operate in the wave state (i.e. beyond 5f orbital) that renders them with the ability to operate in higher and higher energy or higher potency states.  This is the reason why homeopathic medicines of high potency (e.g. 200C, 1M, 50M) are so powerful since they operate at very high energy levels or very high n quantum number states.
Physics of Dilution

The physics of succussion of a homeopathic medicine is only half the story of the process of potentisation. The other half is explained by the physics of dilution which I will now discuss.

Given the fact that the succussion process provides the quantum of energy required for an electron to jump to a higher orbital, it needs to be implicitly understood that a higher orbital exists in a larger size field or larger sized area.  The higher the electron orbital the bigger the size of the orbital.

I propose that it is the process of dilution that provides the increased spatial volume in which a larger electron orbital can be housed.  The dilution of a succussed homeopathic medicine provides the space in which the bigger electron orbitals and larger number of electrons can exist.  An analogy of this procedure is of a couple living in a one-bedroom house about to give birth to triplets. They simply would not all fit, or operate efficiently under such conditions in a one bedroom home.  To solve the accommodation problem, if the couple moved to a four bedroom house before the triplets are born, then everyone is able to fit into the space and the entire family can function effectively once the triplets arrive.  Similarly, in order for the larger orbital size to be housed or a higher potency of a homeopathic medicine to exist, there needs to be an increased spatial volume created before the succussion process takes place, where more electrons need to be housed.  This increased spatial volume is provided by the process of dilution.

CONCLUSION

Thus it can be concluded that during the potentisation of a homeopathic medicine there is a sequential process of first providing the space in which larger orbitals can exist via dilution and next where the enlarged orbital and increased electron number occur during the process of succussion. The increased number of electrons that arise as a result of the succussion process are able to be comfortably housed in the bigger spatial volume provided by the process of dilution beforehand.

I propose that it is the dual actions of dilution and succussion during the process of homeopathic potentisation that provide the original particle state (i.e. electrons within original substance to be diluted) to be able to hold more and more energy, since the larger electron orbital is associated with a higher energy state or longer Bohr radius.

I further propose that it is the ability of homeopathic substances to exist beyond the 5f orbital, (i.e. beyond the ground state) that renders them with the ability to exist in increasingly higher orbital states.  It is these higher orbital states that give a homeopathic medicine the ability to be increasingly potent with each increase in energy level or n quantum number.  Another way of expressing this is to say that high potency homeopathic medicines have a longer Bohr radius and thus have the capacity to hold higher energy levels.

I challenge any scientific researcher to prove me incorrect on this theory of the quantum mechanics of homeopathic potentisation.  However, I know that the quantum physics of succussion and dilution as laid out in this paper will serve the test of time and I look forward to hearing the results of ethical experimental research on this theory of the quantum physics of homeopathic potentisation.  I sincerely believe that until such time as scientific research disproves this theory via experimental evidence, that homeopathic medicine can be perceived to be a valid and scientific method of medicine that has the ability to operate beyond the material or 5f orbital state.

The above information represents the essential discovery regarding the quantum mechanics of homeopathic potentisation that is described in the book “Principia Unitas – Volume VI – On the Quantum Mechanics of Homeopathy”- available on Amazon.com and through the websitewww.principia.net.au.  ISBN = 978-0-9807766-5-2.

———————-

This article is excerpted from Christina Munns book – “Principia Unitas – Volume VI – On the Quantum Mechanics of Homeopathy”

[1]http://chemwiki.ucdavis.edu/Physical_Chemistry/Quantum_Mechanics/Atomic_Theory/Electrons_in_Atoms/Electronic_
Orbitals

[2] http://www.mysciencebox.org/node/634

[3]http://faculty.virginia.edu/consciousness/new_page_6.htm

[4]http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/media/92141/Atomic-orbitals-Electrons-fill-in-shell-and-subshell-levels-in

Posted in Scientific Research   
Christina Munns
Christina Munns

Christina Munns is an Australian homeopath, independent researcher, a mother, secretary, wife and meditator. She is the author of a series of six books called Principia Unitas. Written in an easy to understand style, these books explain many of her discoveries including: the 4 dark phenomena, quantum gravity, supersymmetry, cardiocentric cosmology and a Unified M-theory model. Thinking “outside the square" has enabled her to make the connections between ancient Indian wisdom and modern day science. She is passionate about teaching the scientific community and the general public about Unified Field Theory and its implications for humanity. You can find more information at her website www.principia.net.au.

-= Related Posts =-

Is a unified theory of homeopathy and conventional medicine possible?
    TRITURATION – A Homeopathic Quantum Technology for Dynamisation!
    Homeopathy – A Quantum Leap
    Homeopathic Potencies Identified By A New Magnetic Resonance Method: Homeopathy’”An Energetic Medicine
    Preparation of Drugs & Homeopathic Scales of Dilution

Comments

Sam
    January 17, 2014

I’d be interested to know: what are the lifetimes of the excited states of the electrons? Why don’t they fall back to lower orbitals and emit photons? My measly 7 years of physics education clearly is failing with such cutting edge research as yours.

Add a comment

Your comments & feedback are important to us. If you have a Hpathy.com account, please Login to comment. OR if you are not registered, Create an Hpathy.com account to avoid filling the comment form details every time.
[*/QUOTE*]

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 04:03:12 PM by ama »
Kinderklinik Gelsenkirchen verstößt gegen die Leitlinien

Der Skandal in Gelsenkirchen
Hamer-Anhänger in der Kinderklinik
http://www.klinikskandal.com

http://www.reimbibel.de/GBV-Kinderklinik-Gelsenkirchen.htm
http://www.kinderklinik-gelsenkirchen-kritik.de
Pages: [1]