TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Warning to Amazon Data Services Singapore
Warning to Amazon Data Services Japan
Do stop your sabotage or you will be shot!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: An open letter to the People’s Republic of China  (Read 7027 times)

Thymian

An open letter to the People’s Republic of China
« on: July 13, 2015, 10:07:10 AM »

I guess this is the best place where to put this open letter.

So it be.

[*quote*]
So, here is an open letter to the People’s Republic of China:

Dear China:

As you may have heard, our Internal Revenue Service recently handed out $2.8 million in bonuses to employees facing disciplinary action, with $1 million earmarked for those who have failed to pay federal income tax.

This agency of the U.S. government serves the same purpose as your People’s Liberation Army: it keeps the masses in a constant state of fear and, when needed, can crush political opposition to government authority, as it recently did by targeting conservative and tea party organizations for extra scrutiny.

Your PLA uses bayonets. Our IRS uses tax audits and liens.

If you would be so kind, please release the most egregious records of corruption among the millions of America’s overbearing, bureaucratic overlords.

Let Americans see that the minions whose job it is to beat us into compliance with dictatorial Obamacare are, in the words often used to describe your nation, a corrupt “paper tiger.”

P.S. If you happened to hack former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s unsecured home email server, the one with communications detailing foreign cash contributions to her crime family’s foundation in exchange for weapons sales and such, we’d sure appreciate a glimpse at those as well. As you know, she has since erased them.

Thank you in advance and we look forward to any and all revelations.
[*/quote*]

The open letter is deposited in the WWW at:

http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/chinese-hackers-hack-us-government-hacks-44748/

So, very clear, this is an open letter. It is even so open in public, that it is not only left somewhere on an editor's PC, for the ubiquitary Chinese hackers to read, but really published on an open web server.

The open letter is embedded in an article under which is this last sentence:

[*quote*]
Keep your fingers crossed, America.
[*/quote*]

Well, don't we have our fingers crossed all the time already???

Below the last sentence is a somewhat peculiar paragraph, stating:

[*quote*]
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.
[*/quote*]

The open letter is an open letter. So it is AT LEAST open for the Chinese hackers to read. And for the Chinese population in general, I guess, since they all are eager hackers. At least I think they all are eager to learn how to hack.

So, if it is an open letter, the axe of the copyright law is somewhat inappropriate to threaten with, I think. 

The Fair Use Doctrine applies, I think, and is followed, I think, by adding the link to the original web page:

http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/chinese-hackers-hack-us-government-hacks-44748/

Aside of that, I have some more items I think the Chinese hackers could clear up:

1. Why was Madoff not caught by the NSA and other agencies? The question also includes, please, the Chinese hackers? They could have made a fortune IF they had known about the crash.

2. Why is it Wikileaks and not the Chinese hackers who publish new data? Wikileaks is a non-profit organization. Are the Chinese hackers neither a non-profit organization nor a profit oriented organization (see the crash caused by Madoff)?

There is something funny, and weird, at the same time, about those hackers and sneaks: They can hack, but they hack the wrong stuff. They know how to hack, but they don't know how to use what they find. They take what they find, but they publish the wrong stuff. Looks as if they were some stock market experts, doing their science by tossing dice.

I guess they have their fingers crossed, too.

According to some really old general knowledge, it is monkey business...
.         Im Angesicht von Gewalt ist Höflichkeit gegenstandslos.
.         At face with violence politeness is pointless.

.         (User TNT in the former CDU forum)
--------------------------------------- * --------------------------------------- * ---------------------------------------
Pages: [1]