TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

Generalstreik!
Drosten for Kanzler!
SOFORT!

######################################## ### ########################################

Manfred Doepp: im Fernsehen.
Seine Patienten: im Grab.
######################################## ### ########################################
Männer sind blöde.
Hier ist der Beweis.

Geisteskranke Homöopathie-Anhänger sind eine ernste Gefahr für die Allgemeinheit
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=11953.0
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Das Innenministerium muß handeln:
Homöopathische 'Ärzte' als organisierte Kriminalität
Beweisstücke für die Staatsanwaltschaft

Krieg! Krieg!

Homöopathen im Krieg!
Binnenkonsens ermordet!

Kriegsbericht von der Postfront:
Ab 6.2.2021 wird zurückstudiert!

Was Einem die Vollidioten ohne Masken ins Gesicht pusten:

Mindestens jeder siebente Pfaffe im Erzbistum Köln ist ein Täter

Vorsicht vor Pfaffen!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Betrug in Schweden aufgedeckt  (Read 638 times)

Jannitsch

Betrug in Schweden aufgedeckt
« on: January 18, 2018, 05:51:40 AM »

Blogger haben einen Betrug aufgedeckt.

Google-Übersetzung von http://www.corren.se/nyheter/anklagad-forskare-slar-tillbaka-om4952897.aspx

[ZITAT]
[Picture: Ulrik Svedin | Investigates. The investigation of the former employee accused of publicly calling a professor at Linköping University goes on.]
[Picture: Ulrik Svedin | "There are worrying accusations, but so far it's only about just charges," said Mattias Pettersson, LiU's Deputy Internal Audit Officer.]
[Picture: Ulrik Svedin | Investigates. The investigation of the former employee accused of publicly calling a professor at Linköping University goes on.]
[Picture: Ulrik Svedin | "There are worrying accusations, but so far it's only about just charges," said Mattias Pettersson, LiU's Deputy Internal Audit Officer.]

Bild: Ulrik Svedin | Utreder. Utredningen kring den tidigare anställda som anklagats för att offentligt ha kallat sig professor vid Linköpings universitet går vidare.
Accused researchers strike back

Linköping The former LiU employee researcher, who has been accused of interfering in research and having turned out to be a LiU professor, rejects the criticism.

Ulrik Svedin
20:00 | 2018-01-14

"I have never called a professor at Linköping University. I have several honorary professor titles. That's how I use my title. It is hard work that lies behind the conferences we have arranged and I feel that I am subjected to a conspiracy and an attack of nudity. I have done a good job and somebody misses me, says the researcher.

The man is accused of corruption in research and for using his connection to LiU for his own gain. Among other things, by organizing scientific conferences. The university has chosen to take charges against him seriously. The editorial board could tell you in an article just before Christmas .

To the editorial board, he says that he has evidence of his opposition. He sets a guest professorship and honors titles at universities in India, South Africa and China. The researcher's employment at a LiU institution expired in 2015. However, he has left a connection with LiU.
Artikelbild

PICTURE: Ulrik Svedin | "There are worrying accusations, but so far it's only about just charges," said Mattias Pettersson, LiU's Deputy Internal Audit Officer.

The allegations derive from a web site, a blog dealing with research fraud. There, both the researcher's academic merits, and his company's activities in arranging scientific conferences with international researchers as invited speakers, and the pursuit of a scientific journal are questioned. The company is based in Linköping. LiU investigates even if the researcher has used his link to Linköping University in the context of his business.

The conferences have had recognized researchers in place. There are LiU employees who have participated in the work with the conferences. Arrangements and journals are also reproduced without criticism in the current LU institution's activity reports from 2015-2016. Magazines and conferences are important forums and opportunities for researchers. This is where you share your results. It is not uncommon that parts of travel expenses, attendance fees and publication in journals are funds taken from research projects budgets.

During the week, Linköping University's investigations began, among other things, the cruelty of research and possible irregularities, because of the allegations. The convening party in the latter part of the investigation is LiU's Deputy Internal Audit Officer, Mattias Pettersson. He notes that the matter is completely in its infancy and that he has not yet come into it. But he says it is fundamentally interesting.

"There are worrying accusations, but so far it's only about just charges," says Mattias Pettersson.

The investigation will only deal with previously asked questions. However, there are no specific questions yet.

- We are not investigating this board. We will systematically test various issues we receive from the university management. We have a composite group of competent employees in different areas, "says Pettersson.

Dean Ulf Nilsson at the Faculty of Engineering is conducting the investigation of the corruption of research, popularly known as research fraud. By 2015, Nilsson conducted a similar investigation against the researcher, which was terminated without results, as the researcher's term of office had ended. Ulf Nilsson says this:

"Without entering the case, a university affiliation gives a legitimacy in certain contexts. A university is an open environment. Access to university premises and e-mail is nothing unusual. But that does not mean that you can automatically go out to belong to the organization.
What has he done?

"We have followed the marketing of the conferences and also publications where it says" Professor ", his name and then" Linköping University ". It's hard to understand it as anything but misleading. But the investigation is not yet ready.
Is the researcher informed of the allegations?

- I have informed him in writing that the university is investigating it all but has not had any contact with him yet. I have offered myself to answer any questions, says Ulf Nilsson.
Do you trust the blog about research fraud?

- We will handle it with source criticism. Some may be true, otherwise not.

The accused researcher claims that he has not been notified. The man's company has many websites and plans conferences in 2018. One of them - in Stockholm - can accommodate hundreds of participants, according to the website. When we contact the venue for that conference, there is a reservation for 600 places in the company name. The appointed researcher says he wants to continue to host conferences.

"But this obviously affects our reputation seriously," he says.
Research Linköping Linköping University Linköping University Liu
logo

The newspaper Östgöta Correspondent was founded in 1838 by Henrik Bernhard Palmaer. Since then, much has happened. The magazine, which is now published on both paper and digital, has been joined by a number of channels and has evolved into a media house. With the Östgöta Correspondent, Corren.se, 24Corren and Mera Linköping, Corren Östergötland Media Center is the largest news agency. The company is part of the NTM AB Group.

Responsible publisher for corren.se:
Nils Olauson

Stf responsible publisher and news manager for corren.se:
Maria Kustvik

Head of video action:
Lina Nordanslätt

Policy
Then we work with news. Laws and rules for our media channels.

Gear: 013-28 00 00
Mejl: tipsa@corren.se

Direct number (evening & weekend):
Editors: 020-44 20 00
Sports: 013-28 01 68

Outstanding magazine:
077-140 14 44
(Mon-Sat at 07-10)

Visiting address:
Correns house
Badhusgatan 5
Linkoping