TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Neue Nazi-Scheiße bei Facebook  (Read 149 times)

Julian

• Boltbender
Neue Nazi-Scheiße bei Facebook
« on: August 04, 2018, 12:23:28 AM »

Erpressung der User:

[*quote*]
Jump to
Sections of this page
Other pages on Facebook
Accessibility Help
Press alt + / to open this menu

Please accept our updated Terms to continue using Facebook

We've updated our Terms to better explain our service and what we ask of everyone using Facebook.

We've made it easier for you to control your data, privacy and security settings in one place, which you can do any time in Settings. We've also updated our Data Policy and Cookies Policy to reflect the new features we've been working on, and to explain more about how we create a personalized experience for you. Updates include:

new features such as Marketplace, camera effects and accessibility tools
    more detail about how our systems process things you share, such as text, photos and videos
    how we share information, systems and technology across the Facebook Company Products, including WhatsApp, Instagram and Oculus
    adding Instagram, a service provided by Facebook Ireland, to the Data Policy

By clicking I Accept, you accept the updated Terms. If you don't want to accept the Terms, see your options.
Facebook © 2018
[*/quote*]

Die angeblichen "Options": "If you don't agree, you can't continue to use Facebook."

Unterwerfung, sonst Rausschmiß.

[*quote*]
Jump to
Sections of this page
Other pages on Facebook
Accessibility Help
Press alt + / to open this menu

To continue using Facebook, you need to agree to our updated Terms.
If you don't agree, you can't continue to use Facebook. You can delete your account, and we'll give you the option to download a copy of your information first.
If you want to download a copy of your information, here's what to do:

Click on Create File to get started
    The file may take several hours to prepare, but you can leave the screen while it's happening
    We'll send you an email when your file is ready to download
    To make sure you can download your file, please wait to delete your account until you've received an email letting you know it's ready.

Important information about deleting your account:

We delay deletion a few days after it's requested. A deletion request is canceled if you log back into your Facebook account during this time.
    You can't regain access to your account once it's deleted.
    It may take up to 90 days to delete all of the things you've posted, like your photos, status updates or other data stored in backup systems. Your info isn't accessible to others using Facebook during this time.
    Some things you do on Facebook aren't stored in your account. For example, a friend may have messages from you after deletion. That information remains after you delete your account.

I'm ready to delete my account
Facebook © 2018
[*/quote*]

I am ready to delete Facebook.

Daleks wanted for hire.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 12:31:17 AM by Julian »
StarCruiser http://WWW.ALLAXYS.COM mission countdown
Pages: [1]