TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

We are Allaxys
We moved our news front to http://www.allaxys.com

The Forum 1 on Transgallaxys.com is only a backup archive!

Twin Update 8.5.2023

Because of their sabotage the Net nazis
"Amazon Data Services Nova", Ashburn, United States
"Amazon Data Services" Singapore
"Amazon Data Services" Japan
ARE BLOCKED

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Phil Robinson, owner of MyCustomHosting.net is a fraud  (Read 1885 times)

Tenford

Phil Robinson, owner of MyCustomHosting.net is a fraud
« on: December 11, 2018, 12:15:29 PM »

Phil Robinson leaves a trail of cheated customers.

Phil Robinson is a big-mouthed fraud, whose crimes are enabled by other "admins". Do not get fooled, by none of them.

Robinson's servers are used to send blackmail emails. How deep is Robinson involved in the large-scale theft of customer data at sites like MySpace.com?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1692560

Thread: [Issues with] MyCustomHosting

Search Thread
    Display

01-18-2018, 12:35 AM #1
    blacksystem
    blacksystem is offline Newbie

[Issues with] MyCustomHosting

This is a warning message for those who are willing to purchase from MyCustomScam oh I apologize: MyCustomHosting.
        That's the worst provider I ever seen and dealt with even if only for few hours.

They prices are good however, too bad they scam peoples.

I purchased a VPS and I paid for an year of subscription, after some moment I received the informations about the VPS
        Too bad the VPS was unreachable, SSH not connecting at all, their online panel not working, so I decided to open a ticket for support
        An hour later the "support" called me with insults and closed my account WITHOUT providing refund, only because I asked them to look why the VPS was unreachable

Even if I purchased an unmanaged VPS, I have the full right to receive a VPS fully reachable and customizable accordingly to my will
        And also I have the full right to receive a refund within 14 days of purchase, accordingly with the law

Anyway, back on topic, after their insults (without any reasons), I decided to open a paypal chargeback which THEY EVEN TRY TO DISPUTE.
        My consolation is that not only i get back my moneys, which obviously i will, but they'll also pay double because of the chargeback fees.
        Maybe they'll learn a lesson.

To the customers, who are willing to purchase from them: don't.
        Don't ever buy anything from this scam website, where the owner only care about moneys and if you ask something they cancel your account without refund.
        That's called FRAUD.
        Hopefully this crap provider will close soon if they keep this way.

Edit:
        Unfortunately for the old customers, I've seen around by searching I'm not the only considering this company a crap provider and I am not the only one who ended up being scammed.

Beware peoples, don't gift those scammers moneys.

Last edited by blacksystem; 01-18-2018 at 12:38 AM.

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 01:30 PM #2
    Maple-Hosting
    Maple-Hosting is offline Web Hosting Master

Just out of curiosity - what made you choose them in the first place? There are red flags all over their website.

Looking at their Facebook page and website, it becomes clear quite quickly that the owner stopped being active since 2015.

It would be nice to see some proof of your accusations. Could you provide screenshots of how the support insulted you?

Maple-Hosting - Offshore VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
        Metered & Unmetered Dedicated Servers | Unmanaged & Fully-Managed VPS Hosting

“After 14 months, I can’t give them less than 10/10 on all aspects!” - Read Our Customer Reviews

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 01:52 PM #3
    SenseiSteve
    SenseiSteve is offline Web Hosting Sensei

I'm curious why you opt'd for an annual plan, given their reputation online?

Infusing Markets LLC Website Development Agency (314) 643-8271
        Take Over Maintenance and New Site Creation
        23 Years of Hosting and Development Experience

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 04:14 PM #4
    blacksystem

Quote Originally Posted by Maple-Hosting View Post
        Just out of curiosity - what made you choose them in the first place? There are red flags all over their website.

Looking at their Facebook page and website, it becomes clear quite quickly that the owner stopped being active since 2015.

It would be nice to see some proof of your accusations. Could you provide screenshots of how the support insulted you?
        https://prnt.sc/i2cmtg
        Then he closed the service, cancelled the recurring payment and kept the moneys, which I'm charging back now through paypal.
        That's also the false informations he's providing to paypal: https://prnt.sc/i2coc1
        I'm looking forward to gather enough evidence and proof to lawsuit him.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiSteve View Post
        I'm curious why you opt'd for an annual plan, given their reputation online?
        Because I didn't checked the hosting reputation, I just needed a cheap hosting and their prices were good.
        Big mistake must say, but I learnt the lesson to check an host beforehand.

I just hope no more peoples fall on their stupid frauds.
        I wonder how a scammer like Phill still got his website running and no one lawsuited him yet.

Last edited by blacksystem; 01-18-2018 at 04:18 PM.

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 05:50 PM #5
    Maple-Hosting
    Maple-Hosting is offline Web Hosting Master

Quote Originally Posted by blacksystem View Post
        Wow, so you're saying that all you did was open the ticket and that's how this Phil Robinson guy from MyCustomHosting answered?

Maple-Hosting - Offshore VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
        Metered & Unmetered Dedicated Servers | Unmanaged & Fully-Managed VPS Hosting

“After 14 months, I can’t give them less than 10/10 on all aspects!” - Read Our Customer Reviews

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 09:12 PM #6
    steven99
    steven99 is offline Community Liaison

Please send a full page screenshot of that to the mods via the report (little triangle icon below your post) to confirm that ticket is indeed their system?

-Steven | u2-web@Cooini, LLC - Business Shared Hosting | Site Builder | PHP-FPM | MariaDB | Custom WHMCS Modules / Hooks
        "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 09:55 PM #7
    MyCustomHosting
    MyCustomHosting is offline Junior Guru Wannabe

Ah this is where he posted. I was wondering from his threats where I would have to respond.

Customer bought a $20/yr VPS.

Here is his ticket. All times are GMT.

Posted on Wednesday 17th January at 12:58

As the title says I cannot access the VPS because:
        1) the firewall blocks the port 22 and thus I cannot connect with putty
        2) the SSH console its not working on the vps panel as it says "SSH will only work if java is installed and enabled"

I have java, still not work.

So I cannot use the VPS.
        Can I have the firewall turned off so I can login with putty?
        Posted on Wednesday 17th January at 13:16
        Ok I got the console to work, however, it gives the same result as putty = cannot connect to the server for timeout.

I can't use the vps?
        How am supposed to work with it?
        Posted on Wednesday 17th January at 13:28
        I give few hours for you to resolve the issue, since it's your end server-fault.
        If the issue isn't solved i'll just chargeback and cancel it and look for another provider, as i'm in need of a fast service.
        So I cancelled his service and informed him if a refund was approved it would be provided within 3-5 business days, in line with out TOS/AUP.

Phil Robinson
        Posted on Wednesday 17th January at 14:40
        And that's how your account gets terminated, if a refund is approved it will be sent in 3-5 business days.

Good luck, I'll be providing all this information to other hosts so they can steer clear of your ********. Have a wonderful day.
        His replies further.

Posted on Wednesday 17th January at 21:59
        And thats how the payment will be chargeback so you also pay the chargeback fees
        And I will public post all this ******** all over the forums so peoples avoid your **** hosting
        Good luck with no selling anymore
        Posted on Wednesday 17th January at 22:36
        Oh and also, please do give my informations to other hosts, so they will laugh at you while i stick up your ass a lawsuit for privacy violation. Hope you have enough vaseline
        Posted on Thursday 18th January at 19:40
        Nothing has been shipped to me, I cannot use the product I bought, may I have support regarding it?

So if you have read this far, I'm not sure I need to say more. I have no problem providing proof to anyone who needs it.

His paypal dispute was in there somewhere but honestly it didn't matter, it was after the service was terminated. We do not provide an immediate refund as it's bit of before where a customer has spammed with the IP or otherwise.

My Custom Hosting - cPanel Web Hosting - cPanel Reseller Hosting - Domains - Unmanaged VPS
        Affordable Prices & Reliable Service

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 09:58 PM #8
    MyCustomHosting

Then he closed the service, cancelled the recurring payment and kept the moneys, which I'm charging back now through paypal.
        That's also the false informations he's providing to paypal: https://prnt.sc/i2coc1
        I'm looking forward to gather enough evidence and proof to lawsuit him.

Because I didn't checked the hosting reputation, I just needed a cheap hosting and their prices were good.
        Big mistake must say, but I learnt the lesson to check an host beforehand.

I just hope no more peoples fall on their stupid frauds.
        I wonder how a scammer like Phill still got his website running and no one lawsuited him yet.
        You joking right? Good use of chrome developer tools there. Holy jesus. Mods please contact me.
        @steven99 contact me.

I'd love to know who else I've scammed :/

Last edited by MyCustomHosting; 01-18-2018 at 10:10 PM.

My Custom Hosting - cPanel Web Hosting - cPanel Reseller Hosting - Domains - Unmanaged VPS

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 10:10 PM #9
    blacksystem

Quote Originally Posted by Maple-Hosting View Post
        Wow, so you're saying that all you did was open the ticket and that's how this Phil Robinson guy from MyCustomHosting answered?
        Exacly, I opened the ticket because the VPS was broken and nothing was actually delivered to me.
        Since when hosters give a VPS which you cannot access to? That's just fraud.
        However, I opened the ticket and as you can see that was his reply.

Quote Originally Posted by steven99 View Post
        Please send a full page screenshot of that to the mods via the report (little triangle icon below your post) to confirm that ticket is indeed their system?
        You mean this? https://prnt.sc/i2gpgx

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 10:15 PM #10
    blacksystem

Quote Originally Posted by MyCustomHosting View Post
        Ah this is where he posted. I was wondering from his threats where I would have to respond.

Customer bought a $20/yr VPS.

Here is his ticket. All times are GMT.

So I cancelled his service and informed him if a refund was approved it would be provided within 3-5 business days, in line with out TOS/AUP.

His replies further.

So if you have read this far, I'm not sure I need to say more. I have no problem providing proof to anyone who needs it.

His paypal dispute was in there somewhere but honestly it didn't matter, it was after the service was terminated. We do not provide an immediate refund as it's bit of before where a customer has spammed with the IP or otherwise.
        You joking right? Good use of chrome developer tools there. Holy jesus. Mods please contact me.
        @steven99 contact me.

I'd love to know who else I've scammed :/
        Yes go on with fake informations, all this crap to keep $20.
        Are you a homeless?
        Well you are committing scam and fraud even more.
        Please keep going so I can include all this crap in my lawsuit.

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 10:18 PM #11
    MyCustomHosting

Exacly, I opened the ticket because the VPS was broken and nothing was actually delivered to me.
        Since when hosters give a VPS which you cannot access to? That's just fraud.
        However, I opened the ticket and as you can see that was his reply.

You mean this? https://prnt.sc/i2gpgx

Wheres the rest of the image? Your are a master at google developer tools m8. Send the original ticket image. BTW your message will be at the top Because you replied last heh

Here's the actual ticket. In it's fullness, nothing cropped or otherwise..

https://prnt.sc/i2gryx

Edit: Stop with the lawsuit crap lol. Your not even in the same country as I am. I'll likely donate your $20 to child play charity, I do that in these situations. Have a wonderful day knowing your money is helping some children.

Edit 2: Proof you are a liar... Where is your original ticket reply? You edited out way too much man. The screenshot you have provided, and I saved just incase.... Has no original reply from you. And you messed up the time stamps. You replied before I did somehow. Mr time machine. Why don't you go back in time and save us all this mess.

Last edited by MyCustomHosting; 01-18-2018 at 10:30 PM.

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 10:28 PM #12
    blacksystem

Wheres the rest of the image? Your are a master at google developer tools m8. Send the original ticket image. BTW your message will be at the top Because you replied last heh

Edit: Stop with the lawsuit crap lol. Your not even in the same country as I am. I'll likely donate your $20 to child play charity, I do that in these situations. Have a wonderful day knowing your money is helping some children.
        Good job with photoshop adding crap at the page.
        I never said those things.
        And don't worry I'll get back my $20 and you'll also pay chargeback fees.

And yes I sent all this crap to police and filled a lawsuit
        Have fun with the law now, see you in court.

Keep going providing fake informations please, so I can add more stuff into it.
        Go on, fraud scammer.

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 10:32 PM #13
    MyCustomHosting

Where is your original ticket reply? You edited out way too much man. The screenshot you have provided, and I saved just in case.... Has no original reply from you. And you messed up the time stamps. You replied before I did somehow. Mr time machine. Why don't you go back in time and save us all this mess.

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 10:40 PM #14
    blacksystem

Where is your original ticket reply? You edited out way too much man. The screenshot you have provided, and I saved just in case.... Has no original reply from you. And you messed up the time stamps. You replied before I did somehow. Mr time machine. Why don't you go back in time and save us all this mess.
        You need a new pair of glasses kid.
        Why don't you go back to school so maybe you learn something?

I sent the ticket at 13:16 as its clearly visible, and you replied at 14:40, as its cleary visible
        And you commited fraud.
        Wow such an amazing person you are, use the search button maybe and you'll see how good you are, yeah, good on scamming peoples and committing fraud.
        Good luck with police, again, they certainly will like all your crap replies
        I'm recording everythng

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 10:44 PM #15
    MyCustomHosting

Eh read the threads you found, this will end up the same way.

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 10:47 PM #16
    blacksystem

Eh read the threads you found, this will end up the same way.
        With me bringing you to court and putting a lawsuit <<play nice>>
        With me getting back my $20 and you have to pay double cause fees?
        With me proving you are just a fraud kiddo trying to do adult business because you saw your dad doing it?

Yes it will

Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 01-19-2018 at 12:09 AM.

0 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 11:25 PM #17
    Swizi
    Swizi is offline Web Hosting Master

Am I reading LET?

1 Not allowed!
    01-18-2018, 11:46 PM #18
    Harzem
    Harzem is offline Web Hosting Master

@blacksystem nobody buys your fake story and fake threats of lawsuits and police. This forum has seen 700,000 members and you are not the first person to make fake threats and fake stories, and run around with a vendetta over a cancellation after a chargeback threat. We've seen all kinds of people here, fraudster customers and scammer providers. We are pretty good at noticing the patterns and understanding who has the fake story.

Please, please go to police for this so they can laugh at your face.

Last edited by Harzem; 01-18-2018 at 11:49 PM.

█ Fraud Record - Stop Fraud Clients, Report Abusive Customers.
        █ Combine your efforts to fight misbehaving clients.
        █ HarzemDesign - Highest quality, well designed and carefully coded hosting designs. Not cheap though.
        █ Large and awesome portfolio, just visit and see!

3 Not allowed!
    01-19-2018, 12:45 AM #19
    anon-e-mouse
    anon-e-mouse is offline Community Leader

So nobody responded to his queries before he got impatient?

Work hard and be patient. The rest will follow.

0 Not allowed!
    01-19-2018, 12:50 AM #20
    MyCustomHosting

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
        I'm the only employee, well owner. You are correct.

0 Not allowed!
    01-19-2018, 12:50 AM #21
    Harzem

Check the times, all queries within a total of 30 minutes, according to the image.

█ HarzemDesign - Highest quality, well designed and carefully coded hosting designs. Not cheap though.

0 Not allowed!
    01-19-2018, 01:01 AM #22
    Unix-Aussie.Host
    Unix-Aussie.Host is offline WHT Addict

I have been with MyCustomHosting for 9 months I have a Easter Special VPS with them.

Service has been great over the months, had a issue with rDNS at the start which was fixed promptly at MyCustomHosting end.

Phil was quite helpful in any requests I asked, not that I needed that much support.

0 Not allowed!
    01-19-2018, 01:01 AM #23
    MyCustomHosting

Quote Originally Posted by Unix-Aussie.Host View Post
        I have been with MyCustomHosting for 9 months I have a Easter Special VPS with them.

Service has been great over the months, had a issue with rDNS at the start which was fixed promptly at MyCustomHosting end.

Phil was quite helpful in any requests I asked, not that I needed that much support.
        Thank you for the kind words!

0 Not allowed!
    01-19-2018, 01:03 AM #24
    blacksystem

According to a -fraud- hoster image who photoshop it. Yeah sure

Quote Originally Posted by Harzem View Post
        Check the times, all queries within a total of 30 minutes, according to the image.
        Whatever dude, you wanna be scammed? you wanna be fraud? Yeah go buy from him.
        I'm done with you kids, you like to lose moneys? Your business not mine.

I already got back my $20 so whatever kid.

0 Not allowed!
    01-19-2018, 01:04 AM #25
    anon-e-mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Harzem View Post
        I was referring to the first three.

0 Not allowed!
    01-19-2018, 01:29 AM #26
    Harzem

I was referring to the first three.
        Me too, aren't those within 30 minutes?

0 Not allowed!
    01-19-2018, 01:57 AM #27
    anon-e-mouse

I already got back my $20 so whatever kid.
        Okay, any further issues, please open a ticket with the host.

0 Not allowed!

Quick Navigation VPS Hosting Top

Tenford

Re: Phil Robinson, owner of MyCustomHosting.net is a fraud
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 12:25:00 PM »

Mycustomhosting.net is down for at least 12 days now. All the domains hosted by Phil Robinson are effected, and are down, too.

https://isitdownorjust.me/mycustomhosting-net/

Is Mycustomhosting.net Down?

Mycustomhosting.net seems to be down.

We have tried accessing the Mycustomhosting.net website using our servers and we were unable to connect to the website. If Mycustomhosting.net is also down for you then there is likely a problem with their servers. If you think this is an error you may proceed to the troubleshooting section to try to diagnose and resolve the problem.

This website was last checked: 12 days ago

Hit the check button to update this page.
Check Website
Information
Website Status

Currently Down
Response Time

Tenford

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 01:05:53 PM »

Here is more data on Phil Robinson. Do note the other address!

http://mycustomhosting.com.sitesexplorer.com/

mycustomhosting.com
Web Information
This is a SEO Report about mycustomhosting.com/
www.mycustomhosting.com, this website is about "Home - My Custom Hosting", Server IP Address: 74.91.27.21, and Web Hosting is located in 1321 Burlington, North Kansas City, MO, United States
Cou. We estimate undermoreovers.com worth valued at 2724 US$ in our system.
Please access this report with the follow links:
Home - My Custom Hosting
Content Analysis

See how mycustomhosting.com describes itself, and other content related analysis like family-safe content, language of the website etc.
Title:    Home - My Custom Hosting
Family safe content:    Yes
Malware detected:    No

Find out how popular mycustomhosting.com is on social networking websites like facebook, twitter etc.
Web Hosting

Find out the details about the computing infrastructure which powers mycustomhosting.com , e.g. where the servers are located, which software is used to serve the website and which hosting service is used by the website.

Location: 1321 Burlington, North Kansas City, MO, United States
Web host: DataShack, LC
Server: ApacheBooster/1.9
Location of mycustomhosting.com servers
IP Information

Find out the IP of mycustomhosting.com servers.
DNS Lookup

Complete DNS information for mycustomhosting.com.

Mycustomhosting.com has 1 A records (IP Addresses) with a TTL (time to live) of 14400 seconds. Its DNS records are handled by 4 nameservers with a TTL of 86400 seconds. And, it uses 1 mail servers to handle its email.
Host    Record Type    TTL (in seconds)    Address/Data
mycustomhosting.com    A    14400    74.91.27.21
mycustomhosting.com    SOA    86400    rname: phillip.robinson.nm.gmail.com
retry: 7200
mname: ns1.mycustomhosting.net
refresh: 86400
minimum: 86400
expire: 3600000
serial: 2013071901
mycustomhosting.com    NS    86400    ns3.mycustomhosting.net
ns4.mycustomhosting.net
ns1.mycustomhosting.net
ns2.mycustomhosting.net
mycustomhosting.com    MX    14400    preference: 0
exchange: mycustomhosting.com
SSL Certificate

Information about the SSL Certificate of mycustomhosting.com!

Mycustomhosting.com uses a SSL Certificate provided by Comodo group . The certificate was issued on 06 Apr 2013 and is valid till 06 Apr 2014.
Domain:    mycustomhosting.com
Issued By:    Comodo Group
Created:    06 Apr 2013
Expiration:    06 Apr 2014
Meta Tags

Meta tags listed on the front page of mycustomhosting.com!
viewport:    width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0
HTTP Headers

Response headers sent from mycustomhosting.com!
magicmarker:    1
x-varnish:    1423272044 1423272041
x-powered-by:    PHP/5.3.24
transfer-encoding:    chunked
vary:    Accept-Encoding
x-cacheable:    YES
server:    ApacheBooster/1.9
connection:    keep-alive
via:    1.1 varnish
date:    Sat, 17 Aug 2013 11:06:22 GMT
content-type:    text/html
Outgoing Links
Domain    Title    Rank
facebook.com    --    2
twitter.com    Twitter    9
mycustomhosting.net    --    701507

Whois Information
About Whois -->

Whois records for mycustomhosting.com. These records provide information about the registration of a domain, for example: when the domain was acquired, when the registration will expire, contact details of the registrant etc.
Registered Owner:    
Email:       
Registrar:    internet.bs corp.
Registered
06 Jun 2013
Updated
23 Apr 2014
Expiration
06 Jun 2015
Whois Server Version 2.0 Domain Name: MYCUSTOMHOSTING.COM Registrar: INTERNET.BS CORP. Whois Server: whois.internet.bs Referral http://domainsigma.com/whois/mycustomhosting.com: http://www.internet.bs Name Server: NS1.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET Name Server: NS2.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET Name Server: NS3.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET Name Server: NS4.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET Status: clientTransferProhibited Updated Date: 23-apr-2014 Creation Date: 06-jun-2013 Expiration Date: 06-jun-2015 The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .EDU domains and Registrars. Domain Name: MYCUSTOMHOSTING.COM Registry Domain ID: 1806657595_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.internet.bs Registrar http://domainsigma.com/whois/mycustomhosting.com: http://www.internetbs.net Updated Date: 2013-06-07T01:46:06Z Creation Date: 2013-06-07T01:44:51Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-06-07T01:44:51Z Registrar: Internet.bs Corp. Registrar IANA ID: 814 Registrar Abuse Contact Email: Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: Reseller: Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited Registry Registrant ID: Registrant Name: Registrant Organization: My Custom Hosting Registrant Street: 176 Monte Largo Dr SE, Registrant City: Albuquerque Registrant State/Province: Registrant Postal Code: 87123 Registrant Country: US Registrant Phone: +1.5056040381 Registrant Phone Ext: Registrant Fax: Registrant Fax Ext: Registrant Email: Registry Admin ID: Admin Name: Admin Organization: My Custom Hosting Admin Street: 176 Monte Largo Dr SE, Admin City: Albuquerque Admin State/Province: Admin Postal Code: 87123 Admin Country: US Admin Phone: +1.5056040381 Admin Phone Ext: Admin Fax: Admin Fax Ext: Admin Email: Registry Tech ID: Tech Name: Tech Organization: My Custom Hosting Tech Street: 176 Monte Largo Dr SE, Tech City: Albuquerque Tech State/Province: Tech Postal Code: 87123 Tech Country: US Tech Phone: +1.5056040381 Tech Phone Ext: Tech Fax: Tech Fax Ext: Tech Email: Name Server: ns1.mycustomhosting.net Name Server: ns2.mycustomhosting.net Name Server: ns3.mycustomhosting.net Name Server: ns4.mycustomhosting.net DNSSEC: unsigned http://domainsigma.com/whois/mycustomhosting.com of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

Copyright © 2018. Website Analysis & Whois Lookup. SitesExplorer.com. All rights reserved.

[Typo corrected. ET]
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 07:13:55 PM by el_Typo »

Tenford

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 01:11:29 PM »

Bigmouth Phil Robinson tries to hide his email address.

http://whois.domaintools.com/mycustomhosting.com

Whois Record for MyCustomHosting.com

Domain Profile
Registrant    Not disclosed Not disclosed
Registrant Org    My Custom Hosting
Registrant Country    US
Registrar    Internet Domain Service BS Corp.
IANA ID: 2487
URL: http://www.internetbs.net
Whois Server: whois.internet.bs

(p)
Registrar Status    clientTransferProhibited
Dates    500 days old
Created on 2017-07-29
Expires on 2019-07-29
Updated on 2018-08-01    

Name Servers    NS1.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET (has 127 domains)
NS2.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET (has 127 domains)
NS3.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET (has 127 domains)
NS4.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET (has 127 domains)

Tech Contact    Not disclosed Not disclosed
My Custom Hosting
1730 Fran Pl SE,
Rio Rancho, 87124, US

(p)
IP Address    198.50.227.23 is hosted on a dedicated server

IP Location    Canada - Quebec - Beauharnois - Ovh Hosting Inc.
ASN    Canada AS16276 OVH, FR (registered Feb 15, 2001)
Domain Status    Registered And Active Website
IP History    25 changes on 25 unique IP addresses over 11 years    

Registrar History    4 registrars with 3 drops    

Hosting History    14 changes on 9 unique name servers over 12 years    

Website
Website Title      500 Can t connect to 198.50.227.23:80 (connect: timeout)    

Response Code    500
Whois Record ( last updated on 2018-12-11 )
Domain Name: MYCUSTOMHOSTING.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2148263034_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.internet.bs
Registrar URL: http://www.internetbs.net
Updated Date: 2018-08-01T22:05:45Z
Creation Date: 2017-07-29T22:23:11Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-07-29T22:23:11Z
Registrar: Internet Domain Service BS Corp.
Registrar IANA ID: 2487
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.5167401179
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited - http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Not disclosed Not disclosed
Registrant Organization: My Custom Hosting
Registrant Street: 1730 Fran Pl SE
Registrant City: Rio Rancho
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 87124
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5163872248
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Not disclosed Not disclosed
Admin Organization: My Custom Hosting
Admin Street: 1730 Fran Pl SE
Admin City: Rio Rancho
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 87124
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.5163872248
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Not disclosed Not disclosed
Tech Organization: My Custom Hosting
Tech Street: 1730 Fran Pl SE
Tech City: Rio Rancho
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 87124
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.5163872248
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: ns1.mycustomhosting.net
Name Server: ns2.mycustomhosting.net
Name Server: ns3.mycustomhosting.net
Name Server: ns4.mycustomhosting.net
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

Tenford

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 01:18:10 PM »

Since his hosting domain is down, he can not be reached by email. Tricky, Mister Robinson, very tricky...

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MyCustomHosting/about/

About

Suggest Edits
BUSINESS INFO
Founded in August 2009
Mission
Provide cost effective hosting solutions with an emphasis on customer service.
CONTACT INFO
m.me/MyCustomHosting
sales@mycustomhosting.net
http://www.mycustomhosting.net
MORE INFO
About
My Custom Hosting provides cost effective cPanel Web / Reseller Hosting, Domain Registration and Unmanaged SSD Cached VPS.
Company Overview
My Custom Hosting was founded in August, 2009, by Phil Robinson. Being no stranger to the hosting business we have from day 1 had our customers needs on our mind. From cPanel Web Hosting to SSD Cached VPS, your needs will be met.
Products
cPanel Web Hosting
cPanel Reseller Hosting
Domain Name Registration
Unmanaged SSD Cached VPS
categories
Company

Julian

• Boltbender
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 07:50:53 PM »

push
StarCruiser http://WWW.ALLAXYS.COM
-----  Travelling beyond c   -----

RUEBENKRAUT

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 04:56:31 AM »

If the Sheriff does not get him, Covid-19 will...

Tenford

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 12:53:48 AM »

He now seems to hide in Albuquerque:

Whois Record for MyCustomHosting.net
How does this work?
Domain Profile
Registrant    Not disclosed Not disclosed
Registrant Org    My Custom Hosting
Registrant Country    us
Registrar    Internet Domain Service BS Corp. Internet Domain Service BS Corp
IANA ID: 2487
URL: http://www.internetbs.net,http://www.internet.bs
Whois Server: whois.internet.bs

(p)
Registrar Status    clientTransferProhibited
Dates    4,113 days old
Created on 2009-08-15
Expires on 2023-08-15
Updated on 2016-08-17    

Name Servers    NS1.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET (has 28 domains)
NS2.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET (has 28 domains)
NS3.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET (has 28 domains)
NS4.MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET (has 28 domains)

Tech Contact    Not disclosed Not disclosed
My Custom Hosting
176 Monte Largo Drive,
Albuquerque, 87123, us

IP History    30 changes on 30 unique IP addresses over 11 years    

Registrar History    3 registrars with 1 drop    

Hosting History    5 changes on 4 unique name servers over 11 years    

Website
Website Title    None given.    

Whois Record ( last updated on 2020-11-18 )
Domain Name: MYCUSTOMHOSTING.NET
Registry Domain ID: 1565806231_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.internet.bs
Registrar URL: http://www.internetbs.net
Updated Date: 2016-08-18T00:28:05Z
Creation Date: 2009-08-16T05:03:45Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-08-16T05:03:45Z
Registrar: Internet Domain Service BS Corp.
Registrar IANA ID: 2487
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.5167401179
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited - http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Not disclosed Not disclosed
Registrant Organization: My Custom Hosting
Registrant Street: 176 Monte Largo Drive
Registrant City: Albuquerque
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 87123
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: Not disclosed
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Not disclosed Not disclosed
Admin Organization: My Custom Hosting
Admin Street: 176 Monte Largo Drive
Admin City: Albuquerque
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 87123
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: Not disclosed
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Not disclosed Not disclosed
Tech Organization: My Custom Hosting
Tech Street: 176 Monte Largo Drive
Tech City: Albuquerque
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 87123
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: Not disclosed
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: ns1.mycustomhosting.net
Name Server: ns2.mycustomhosting.net
Name Server: ns3.mycustomhosting.net
Name Server: ns4.mycustomhosting.net
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
Pages: [1]