TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

3 - 2 - 1 COUNTDOWN!

######################################## ### ########################################

Generalstreik!
Drosten for Kanzler!
SOFORT!
######################################## ### ########################################

Würden Sie von diesem Mann eine Maske kaufen?

HANNOVER:
Impfstoff ist in riesigen Mengen vorhanden.
Mehr als 1000 Ärzte WOLLEN impfen.
ABER MAN LÄSST SIE NICHT!

Thalia-Chef Michael Busch will eins auf die Schnauze
TOTALBOYKOTT BEI THALIA!

Manfred Doepp: im Fernsehen.
Seine Patienten: im Grab.
Männer sind blöde.
Hier ist der Beweis.

Geisteskranke Homöopathie-Anhänger sind eine ernste Gefahr für die Allgemeinheit
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=11953.0
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Das Innenministerium muß handeln:
Homöopathische 'Ärzte' als organisierte Kriminalität
Beweisstücke für die Staatsanwaltschaft

Krieg! Krieg!

Homöopathen im Krieg!
Binnenkonsens ermordet!

Kriegsbericht von der Postfront:
Ab 6.2.2021 wird zurückstudiert!

Was Einem die Vollidioten ohne Masken ins Gesicht pusten:

Mindestens jeder siebente Pfaffe im Erzbistum Köln ist ein Täter

Vorsicht vor Pfaffen!

Karma bit them in the ass:
Rogue Hoster OVH on fire
IT IS MUCH WORSE THAN EVER THOUGHT

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Complaint!  (Read 138 times)

RUEBENKRAUT

Complaint!
« on: October 01, 2020, 02:57:03 AM »

It is a bit strange, I would say, that someone objects posts about the FDA actions concerning the gang of Dewayne Lee Smith and his accomplices. Some very, very funny things happen these days...

[*quote*]
Moderation Center >
Reported Posts >
Active Reports

Active Reports
Pages: [1] 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#9:
Re: BX origins? / Christian Oesch / Malta link with Smith? Helvetia/Cayman/Panama by Thymian
Details Ignore Close

« Last Reported: September 26, 2020, 09:44:32 AM »
« Reported By: rezaganjavi »
rezaganjavi schreef:

"Thymian, your use of joke emoji, and contradiction in terms ' it's classified but WE are in touch with them ' gives the whole topic an entertaining / joke tone, which is a waste of time because this is a serious matter, and I've wasted far more time I ever imagined, but got sucked into researching the pieces of the puzzle, and am out of it/here very quickly once my paper is done. It's not going to get to the bottom of everything but that's perfectly ok because I have better things to do in life. Good luck."

There are questions which YOU did not answer. There are questions which arise because of some strange details with you. But we did not say a word about that.

Now, dear sir, we are not here to do your footwork.  This sign 8) is used for signalling that we have something cooking in the background.

Of course the information we have from the agencies is classified, and we will not say what they told us. This here is not a normal forum. We are investigators. We are playing in a different league.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#8:
Re: may I help by Julian
Details Ignore Close

« Last Reported: September 26, 2020, 03:18:58 AM »
With great pleasure I add this picture, showing the FDA activities putting an end to the murdering gang of Dewayne Lee Smith, his wife Linda Pendleton Smith, Todd David Mauer, and a large number of accomplices, like Donaldson, Kehr, and Klinghardt. The role of Christian Oesch is under investigation.

#7:
The FDA cracked down on murderer Dewayne Smith by Julian
Details Ignore Close

« Last Reported: September 26, 2020, 03:15:53 AM »
With great pleasure I add this picture, showing the FDA activities putting an end to the murdering gang of Dewayne Lee Smith, his wife Linda Pendleton Smith, Todd David Mauer, and a large number of accomplices, like Donaldson, Kehr, and Klinghardt. The role of Christian Oesch is under investigation.

#6:
Re: Delta Institute @BX_Protocol is lethal fraud. No survivors. All dead! by Julian
Details Ignore Close

« Last Reported: September 26, 2020, 03:01:16 AM »
Stand: 16.400

#5:
Re: Delta Institute @BX_Protocol is money laundering by Julian
Details Ignore Close

« Last Reported: September 26, 2020, 02:58:24 AM »

#4:
Re: Financial bits and pieces of 'DELTA' BX PROTOCOL frauds Smith and Smith by Julian
Details Ignore Close

« Last Reported: September 26, 2020, 02:57:01 AM »

#3:
Re: Dewayne Smith is associated with 57 domains and needs to be detoxed by police by Julian
Details Ignore Close

« Last Reported: September 26, 2020, 02:51:54 AM »

#2:
Re: FDA zeroes in on murderer Dewayne Smith by Julian
Details Ignore Close

« Last Reported: September 26, 2020, 02:32:46 AM »
Just for the fun of it: This is a version with a reduced size of the text:

I shrank the text for having a more convenient pic in some other threads.  The logo of the FDA is kept in full size. 8)

#1:
Re: 12 Questions on Christian Oesch's engagement with Delta/BX, etc. by rezaganjavi
Details Ignore Close

« Last Reported: September 25, 2020, 03:38:45 AM »
Hi RUEBENKRAUT, thanks for the reply. You're onto something. Maybe that 2018 quit day is fake - who knows. Maybe he was there till the end. I haven't seen evidence on that.

In terms of "Oesch", in what I wrote it should have been clear I'm talking about Christian Oesch who's associated with BX Protocol. I've met him in person and know for sure it's the same person who shows up on these pictures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5cZD6bFx0Q

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/BX_Protocol

Thanks for your offer to get more info. You mentioned Twitter war. If you have any links let me know.
[*/quote*]

rezaganjavi

Re: Complaint for spamming
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 06:08:47 AM »

"RUEBENKRAUT" wrote: "someone objects posts about the FDA actions concerning..."
Then he copies a reply to my post which I already answered in another thread, without posting my answer to him! And misrepresents the fact that my "Complaint" was ONLY about the fact that the FDA badge image was added to many posts indiscreetly, even when it was not related to the topic, thus, flooding the threads. So my objection with this spam-like behavior was just that and not the content.

But the content itself raises a question in my mind:  The announcement of the FDA investigation on Delta's website which some have reported with a screen shot, originally did not include the FDA c.i. badge. So was this badge added later by someone here? If so, that reduces the authenticity of the original screen print. It seems engineered.

Did Delta's announcement include the FDA badge? It seems it was engineered later? Why would Delta put FDA's badge on their announcement?  And we have this: "I shrank the text for having a more convenient pic in some other threads.  The logo of the FDA is kept in full size."

Was the logo even part of the original announcement? If not, you just butchered the authenticity of the Delta screen print.

Now in terms of the statement reprinted in this thread, my response to the first time it was posted was in this thread: http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=11743.0

"I'm here to get answers not answer questions but did answer whatever you asked, but now you're resorting to personal attack, which further enforces my impression that you got nothing. I don't care.  Also, I didn't expect anybody to do my "footwork" for me Herr "Thymian". Apparently you can't understand the difference between readily answering questions you know answers to, and having to dig for them. If you don't have answers, that's just fine! I didn't have high expectations when I came to this forum. You just confirmed that."

Pangwall

Re: Complaint!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 07:43:07 AM »

Stoppt die deutschen Massenmörder!
Stoppt die österreichischen Massenmörder!
Stoppt die schweizer Massenmörder!

Revolution jetzt. Sonst ist es zu spät.
Pages: [1]